Duck Tales x oc

By Hydranga2

Duck Tales but with oc. Meet Elanor or Ella if you will. She isn't related (blood wise) to the family but she... More

About Ella
Escape To/ From Atlantis
Daytrip of Doom!
The Impossible Summit of Mt. Neverest
The Great Dime Chase!
Karaoke
The Beagle Birthday Massacre!
The House of Lucky Gander!
The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!
A/N
The Living Mummies of Toth Ra
McMystery at McDuck Manor
The Missing Links of Moorshire!
The Spear of Selene
Day of the Only Child
DuckTales Theme Song
The Golden Lagoon
Huey and Ella Day
Castle McDuck
Ella confronts Donald
Gizmoduck
Crash of the Sunchaser
The Shadow War!
The Most Dangerous Game... Night!
Notice
Sorry
OK
The Depths of Cousin Fethry!
Note

Woo-oo!

1.4K 28 21
By Hydranga2

Season 1, Episode 1: Woo-woo!

Ella wakes up to hearing a commotion in the kitchen and tiredly heads down stairs.

"Louie! Get off of me! Wak! Ouch!"  Donald yells as he falls to the floor with Louie holding out two outfits for him with his signature smirk.

Ella quietly comes down the stairs grumbling about having noisy boys on bored.

"Good morning, Uncle Donald." Huey speaks up from the stove.

Donald covers himself up with a nearby towel, as Louie scolds him, "You can't wear this to your job interview."

Louie then places Donald's favorite uniform into I guess a trash bin?
"Ah! My uniform!" Donald yells before struggling to pull it out while the door was still close.

"You gotta dress for the job you want, not the job you have, which is no job." Louie informs him.

Ella sits on the last stair and watches in silence as the chaos unfolds.

Donald's hold on his uniform slips and it falls on the stove catching fire which he quickly puts in the sink to put the fire out, he turns to Huey, "Huey, don't touch the stove. You'll get hurt!" Donald says panicking.

"I think the food he 'cooked' is far more hurt." Ella snorts.

For some reason his uniform smacks his face.

"But it's a big day, and a big day calls for a big breakfast." Huey tells him showing him the food on the pan.

The fish deflates oozing out something green. Ella stays quiet and looks to Donald who shivers at the sight of the food.

"Bleh!" Donald says still struggling to pull his uniform out.

"I'll get the iron." Huey says rushing past Donald holding his suit.

When he drops the Iron board it hits Donald on the head.

"Ouch! Ooch, Stop helping me. And put on your life vests! What if the boat goes down while the babysitter's here?" Donald says from under the ironing board.

Ella tired goes back up the stairs to get dressed for the day.

She comes back down stairs with her own life vest on and sees Donald throwing the boys into the back seat, he turns to Ella.

"Ella put your life vest back in your room please." He says calmly to her.

Ella salutes (aye little mix song reference), before running back up into their rooms and putting her life vest away and grabbing her bookbag before heading downstairs in time to hear Donald scold the boys, "I can't leave you boys alone for one minute!"

She sits walks into the Passenger seat and sits down carefully closing the door.

"You were supposed to get him out by 10:00, Hubert!" Dewey tells Huey condescendingly.

"You were supposed to signal before you started the boat, Dewford!" Huey snarks back.

 "You guys plan was just trash." Ella told them from shotgun.

"We never get to do anything." Louie whines with a bored face.

"Boys, if we want to keep our home afloat," Donald sighs and looks to Ella who looks at him in curiosity, "we've all got to do things we don't want to." Donald finishes looking forward before looking down at his GPS.

Donald types a location on the GPS.

"Destination: McDuck Manor." The GPS informs.

Ella raises her eyebrows in surprise.

"McDuck Manor? As in Scrooge McDuck?" Huey asks his eyes sparkling in excitement.

"The Bajillionaire?!" Dewey asks his voice rising in awe.

"You're finally gonna sell us." Louie and Ella asked in amusement.

"I'm not gonna sell-" Donald sighs, "He owes me." He told them before starting the car.

Ella looks up at Donald, anyone can tell he didn't want to send them to be babysat by this Scrooge McDuck. While the boys celebrate in excitement in the back Ella listens but watches as Donald deflates in sadness.

"We're gonna meet SCROOGE MCDUCK?!" Dewey shouts in excitement.

"That guy's AMAZING!" Louie says in a tone of equivalent excitement.

"WHAT?!" Huey cheers throwing his arms in the air.

"I heard he's so epic, he defeated a rock giant and carved a statue of himself out of it's leg!" Dewey told Ella from behind her seat on her right, they knew she had no clue on who they were on about.

"Sounds... egotistical." Ella says bored, Huey pops up behind Donald on her far left side, "I heard he's so smart, he solved the mystery of the Chupacabra, turns out it was just a shaved bear!" Huey tells her resting his cheek against her own but not breaking eye contact.

"Meh." Ella says bored causing Huey to deflate. Louie pops up directly next to her on her left, pushing Huey out the way, and squeezes her cheeks, dollar signs in his eyes, "I heard he's so rich, he only hunts for treasure TO SWIM IN IT!" Louie gushes.

"Money hungry... got it." She says still bored. "By the way, wouldn't that hurt?" Ella asks raising an eyebrow.

"Alright!" Donald told them boys turning down the music they played in the background as they recalled what they heard in a attempt to make Ella feel just as excited as they felt. "Take it down a notch!" He told the boys causing them to sit back in their seats and stop bothering Ella who remains unfazed by how they acted.

Donald turns to Ella who he can see is also hesitant, "It's only for a couple of hours." He told mostly Ella, ruffling her hair.

"A couple of hours with the most EXCITING DUCK IN THE WORLD!" Dewey exclaims as the boys practically shake in their seats.

"I don't know have you guys met yourselves?" Ella teases causing Huey to  playfully punch her arm.

***

The group were now in front of the Manor gate with Donald calling out to the intercom, "Mrs. B! Open up! I need to get outta here before-" Donald is interrupted by a car horn beeping behind them. "... He shows up." Donald says tired already.

Scrooge gets out his car and yells at Donald, "Hey! Jettison that jalopy from my driveway this instant, ya deadbeat!" 

Ella raises an eyebrow as Donald tiredly sighs and leaves the car and walks solemnly over to stand in front of Scrooge who meets him halfway.

"Donald Duck." Scrooge says as if it were a cowboy showdown.

"Uncle Scrooge." Donald says in the same tone, crossing his arms.

"UNCLE SCROOGE!" The boys shout in awe before freaking out causing the car to shake and for Ella to shake her head at her dorky best friends.

Donald and Scrooge ignore them as Ella moves to the back and pushes the boys out of the way so she can see through the back window.

"So you're looking good." Donald says trying to make small talk.

"Still living on that boat?" Scrooge asks him.

"Yup. Still a trillionaire." Donald asks already knowing the answer.

Scrooge just points behind Donald at a Peacock flying behind the gate to the manor.

"Good, good. So..." Donald trails off.

"So..." Scrooge also trails off before glaring at Donald and yelling at him causing Donald to take a surprised step back, "Jettison that jalopy from my driveway this instant, you deadbeat!"

Ella gets her steampunk crossbow ready, not liking how Scrooge was yelling at Donald. Huey taking notice quickly snatches it from her hand and places it back in her bag.

"Oh here we go! Giving orders like he's the richest duck in the world!" Donald says annoyed.

"I am the richest Duck in the world! Now move!" Scrooge yells back at him.

"I would love to! It just so happens I have a job interview. " Donald tells him.

"So why are you standing there yelling?!" Scrooge yells at him.

"Mrs. B said that you would watch the boys and Ella-" Donald is interrupted by Scrooge looking at him surprised and confused, "Did you just say Della?" Scrooge asks.

"No, Ella. As in Elanor." Donald says knowing that Scrooge was just as hurt as he about Della. Scrooge deflates before putting up another frown.

"Can you do that without losing them?" Donald asks narrowing his eyes.

Scrooge felt like someone punched his heart, "Of course I can!" He says heartbroken.

"Fantastic! Thank you SO much!" Donald snarks before heading to the car.

"YOU'RE WELCOME!" Scrooge yells back before back tracking, "Wait, what now?" He asks confused.

Donald comes back with Huey, Dewey, Louie and Ella.

"Huey, Dewey, Louie, Ella, meet Scrooge McDuck. Remember: No tricks, no lies, no trouble." Donald says.

Huey, Dewey and Louie knowing he was referring to them mostly hang their head, "Yes, Uncle Donald." They say in a ashamed way.

"I wasn't talking to you." Donald says narrowing his eyes at Scrooge. He then turns to Ella and kneels so he is at eye level with her.

"Can't I just come with you?" Ella asks unsure about Scrooge.

"Unfortunately you can not, but I'm depending on you to be the leader this time. Lord knows your the only one who can keep the boys in check." Donald teases her ruffling her hair causing her smile.

Donald stands to his feet again and narrows his eyes at Scrooge before heading to his jalopy once more, just as he steps in he remembers something, "And Ella, no shooting anyone with your crossbow!" He calls out not turning around causing Ella to whine.

Donald leaves, leaving the kids with Scrooge.

***

Scrooge walks up the stairs to the front door with Ella and the boys trailing behind her.

Scrooge enters the mansion closing the door behind him, already forgetting the kids. Luckily Mrs. B opens it shortly after letting them in.

"Thank you." Ella tells the woman earning a small smile in return.

"Whoa!" Louie says as he and his brothers look around in awe.

Ella just sighs, not really much for rich people stuff. She was a lover of steampunk, the Victorian feel mixed with science and fantasy is what she adored.

Huey noticing Ella zoning out grabs her hand and drags her along.

(Should I make this a Huey x Ella story? I feel like Huey isn't given enough Love and he's honestly my favorite)

The group are lead by Mrs. Beakley to sit at the dinning table with Scrooge at the head.

Once the group are seated Mrs. Beakley gives them all sandwiches.

Ella thanks her again and grabs one while the boys stare at Scrooge in excitement.

"Talk to your nephews and Ella." Mrs. Beakley says in a tone that threatens him.

Scrooge gives a humph as Mrs. Beakley leaves the group alone, raising his newspaper higher over his face.

Scrooge lowers the newspaper slightly and is met with Huey, Dewey and Louie right in front of him with starry eyes.

Scrooge let's out a  surprised "Ep!" Before relaxing realizing it was just them. "So, do children still like... marbles or uh..." Scrooge trails off

"The only child I know who still likes marbles is Ella but that's mostly for art projects." Louie informs him gesturing to Ella who hadn't moved from her seat and had settled to read in silence.

Huey suddenly gets in his face, "Are you really are uncle?" He yells.

"How old are you?" Dewey asks also getting in his face.

"What's your net worth?" Louie asks before feeling something smack the back of his head, he looks to Ella who narrows her eyes at him. He quiets down about that, catching on that it was a personal question.

"What's the deal with you and Uncle Donald?" Huey speaks up raising an eyebrow.

"Ooo, is this fork real silver? Can I have it?" Louie asks him.

"How come you never visit?" Huey asks.

"Oh, cause you're so old and moving is so hard?" Louie offers.

"You owe us a LOT of birthday presents!" Dewey tells him.

"What do you think of Ella so far?" Huey asks gesturing to the girl who remained silent throughout the ordeal, calmly eating the sandwiches offered earlier.

The boys go quiet wanting to hear the answer to that.

"Well she's..." Scrooge looks over at Ella who had finished the last of the sandwiches and was now working on her steampunk crossbow.

The boys taking his lack of words as a good thing continue their flurry of questions.

"You used to be a big deal. Whatever happened to you?" Louie asks making Scrooge snap in annoyance.

"BEAKLEY!" He yells out for the woman as she was taking the empty plate from Ella.

*

Scrooge throws the boys in an empty room having forgotten about Ella who had begun to explore the mansion.

As she wanders around she hears "ELLA HELP!" The boys yell hoping she'd hear them.

Ella rushes in the direction that she heard the boys running past Scrooge and Beakley with a sense of urgency.

She kicks down a door startling the boys and Webby.

Ella sees Webby's chart on their family and shakes her head in confusion.

"INTRUDER!" Webby yells charging at Ella only for Ella to swiftly dodge her and run up to the nearest triplet, Louie, and checking him over.

Dewey quickly stops Webby from attacking Ella, "Whoa Webby, Ella's with us, she's cool people." Dewey explains.

"Oh, I apologize." Webby says sheepishly as Ella checks Huey next, cupping his cheeks and turning his head in different directions.

Huey gently grabs Ella's hands, "Ella we're fine, sorry for scaring you. This is Webby Vanderquack. She's Mrs. Beakley's granddaughter." Huey says gesturing to Webby who gives Ella a sheepish smile.

"So you aren't going to hurt them?" Ella asks Webby.

"Oh no! I just thought they were intruders." Webby explains to Ella.

Ella shrugs, "Alright then. Nice to meet you too." Ella gives her a kind smile.

"Are we friends?" Webby asks the group excited.

"If we say 'yes' will you let us live?" Huey asks squeezing Ella's hand unsure.

Webby snorts, "Good one new best friend." Webby tells him going back to her chart.

"So, friend, what do you do for fun around here?" Louie asks smirking.

Webby looks at them surprised, "Oh, I'm the best at fun, um." She kicks a nearby grate open.

She then proceeds to climb through.

The group stare in surprise, "Least it's not the marble room." Dewey said following after her.

"Nope." Ella says walking out the room leaving the boys to follow Webby.

'They should be fine.' Ella thought continuing to wander the halls.

** 

Ella finds herself bumping into Scrooge who looks down at her surprised as she falls to her bottom.

"Hallo." Ella says in a bored tone.

"What are you doing here lass? And where's the boys?" Scrooge asks in surprise helping Ella up. Ella shrugs after giving him a thank you.

Suddenly they hear a crash and screams.

Ella sighs, "I can't leave them alone for a few minutes." She then runs in the direction of the screams, Scrooge following not to far behind.

"What could be worse than this?" Ella hears Louie scream.

"What in Dismal Downs is going on in here?!" Scrooge yells making it to the door first. Ella catches up and looks into the room in shock.

"There it is." The triplets says knowing they were in trouble.

Scrooge storms up with Ella not to far behind watching in awe as the headless horse runs around.

"Why aren't you in your rooms?" Scrooge asks the boys.

Suddenly the sword flies past them causing them all to duck.

Louie quickly grabs a confused Scrooge's hand and runs Huey doing the same with Ella.

The group hide in fear.

Huey peeks his head around the giant stone coin to look at the enemies before turning back to the group.

"We've got this. There are 5 of us and 3 of them. If we-" Huey looks back around the coin and shakes his head, "Wait never mind, they teamed up." He said no longer feeling confident.

Ella face palms, "I can't leave you all alone for a few minutes without something going wrong." Ella whisper shouts at them causing them boys to hang their head.

Scrooge steps forward, "Ah good, that means only one target."

"No, get back! You're old!" Dewey yells at Scrooge as he walks up to Peg-hook.

Ella smacks Dewey upside the head.

"Oi Beastie, what's it gonna take to shuffle you off to the afterlife?" Scrooge asks him.

Peg-hook looks at him, "The head of Scrooge McDuck."

Scrooge smirks and cracks his neck, "Would you settle for his hat?" He mocks.

Peg-hook screams, Scrooge throws his hat and ducks under him. Peg-hook throws the sword and a head flies, the group minus Ella gasp then realize it's from the statue which Scrooge catches.

"There's your head." Scrooge smirks and tosses the statue's head to peg-hook.

"I should have been more specific!" Peg-hook yells before fading away.

The statue's head lands on the headless horse who claps his hooves together, "He said 'A head. I'm no longer a freak! Thank you!'" Ella translates.

Scrooge puts his hat back on as the group run up to him, minus Ella, in excitement. But Scrooge was beyond annoyed and slammed the end of his cane on the floor causing them to go quiet.

"We can explain. We came down to your secret museum to look for you because we love you." Louie tries but Ella shakes her head with a sigh.

"Secret museum? This is the garage." Scrooge says confused before pressing a button and the door to the garage to open.

"The what?" Huey and Dewey said confused.

"You mean the gar-age?" Louie asks.

"He said that." Ella told him pinching his cheek to shut him up.

"No, that's ridiculous. If this is a garage, then how do you explain all this amazing stuff, like that garden hose of destiny, or Montezuma's stack of old magazines, or, oh yeah, no, it's a garage." Webby said disappointed causing Ella to rub her back to cheer her up earning a thankful smile in return.

'Unbelievable. I invite you into my home-" Scrooge is interrupted by Louie, "You locked us in a room!"

"I gave you marbles." Scrooge offers.

"He did what? And you guys didn't give me any or tell me?" Ella asks pouting at the boys, Huey pulls out the bag of marbles from under his hat and hands it to her.

"Oh thank you, Huey." She says giving him a quick hug before admiring the marbles with Webby.

"All we wanted was to hang out with you." Huey tells Scrooge heartbroken and annoyed.

"Well, now you have and look at the mess it's gotten me." Scrooge says gesturing to the destroyed garage.

"I guess family is nothing but trouble, right Scrooge?" Dewey says bitterly referring to what he heard Scrooge tell Beakley while they were exploring the vents.

Scrooge's eyes go wide in shock before glaring at the boys.

"OUT!" He slams his cane at the gong causing it to ring for the 3rd time.

Webby and the triplets gasp in fear, "Oh what are you gaping at? The curse is only activated if you ring the gong three times, and, and, and you already hit it two time, didn't ye?" He asks trailing off with a frown.

The group take a step back and the dragon statue that was holding the gong begins cracking before turning into a dragon and destroying the ceiling as it makes it's way to Scrooge's money bank.

**time skip I need a nap***

Scrooge looks down at the children in front of him including Ella who had gotten his lucky coin back to him while risking her life.

"Hahahaha that was incredible. When you pulled me into the airplane and said "No time," and who would have thought of Medusa Gauntlet? Brilliant! OH and then you swung me onto the building just in time. Ha ha, you kids are nothing but trouble! Curse me kilts, have I missed trouble. I suppose I'll have to keep an eye on you to teach you how to get in trouble properly." Scrooge rants happily.

Ella zones out for a moment. 

"Now let's go find the lost city of Atlantis!" Scrooge tells the kids.

"Yeah!" Ella joins in on the celebration.

"And no one tell your Uncle Donald!" Scrooge told them.

"Yeah!" The triplets and Webby cheer but Ella narrows her eyes at that.

"Who is that?" Launchpad asks Ella.

Ella sighs and face palm as the group run off, only for Huey to return and grab her arm dragging her with them.

"Come on, Ella. Adventure awaits us." Huey cheers  as he drags her with him onto the plane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 219 16
After a particularly boring day at the Bin, Scrooge finds himself looking after three pre-teen boys who happen to be his nephews. Great, just what he...
15.4K 461 20
Dewey has never felt like he stood out enough. Suddenly, one day he disappears without a trace. Follow Dewey and the rest of his family through this...
146K 2.5K 20
Charlotte has been living with Donald and the triplets a few months after being saved from the streets and has remained in the same spot since her ar...
18.8K 608 28
When Dewey returned to the painting in the garage, he stared at it in wonder. The left and top side was ripped down till Scrooge's sword and the righ...