γ€ŠWait Until Sunrise!》

Por thvarkxhmn

-"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Ž π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘”π‘œπ‘›.." -"π‘Œπ‘’π‘ ..." -"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘˜.." -"π‘Œπ‘’π‘ ..." Dragons are seen as glori... MΓ‘s

Chapter 1: One on One
Chapter 2: Cursed fortune
Chapter 3: We all have backstories
Chapter 4: Back to normality
Glossary:

Note:

40 2 0
Por thvarkxhmn

English is not my first language so there may be some grammar mistakes, or possible typos.

This was written with the first ideas that came to my mind, I did not have any outline to base the story on. I am trying to improve my writing by creating short stories. So I apologize if there are some parts of the story which are troublesome to read.

Writing all of this took around 10 hours, if we count the days separately... So I just hope it doesn't sounds corny...

Another thing I should mention is that there may be some sentences that may occasionally say things that are sexist, homophobic, transphobic, or chauvinistic. Please do not take this as a reflection on the beliefs of the author. Due the era this story is occurring in I wanted to show a bit of those kind of old thoughts. I'm alright with men expressing what they feel, it is just a way of expressing for the story to feel more emotional and accurate to the time it happens.

ε-('∀`; )

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

—NHM

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

72.4K 5.6K 35
Two best friends grew up together in the orphanage .. They are so close that they never left each other's side..In childhood, they stayed together, a...
27.3K 1.1K 26
After a disastrous climb up Half Dome in Yosemite, California -Eoin finds himself taken to a different world than the one he was born into. It's a pl...
147K 5.9K 35
Ranks: β€’ #guyxguy #95 as of July 27, 2020 β€’ #ulimitedpride #980 as of July 27, 2020 β€’ #bxblove #788 as of July 27, 2020 NOTES: β€’All places but The W...
158K 5.7K 27
I had been waiting for over 200 years. I wanted the one thing everyone got, but not everyone kept. I would keep it though. It would never leave my si...