Angel - (Fem reader X Bucky B...

By PapaIV_

You are the daughter of Richard and Mary Parker. You were born with special abilities...and no one knows how... More

Chapter 1 - Beginning
Chapter 2 - Team?
Chapter 3 - Chaos
Chapter 5 - Undercover
Chapter 6 - Connection
Chapter 7 - Nick
Chapter 8 - Taking Down Shield
Chapter 9 - Scepter
Chapter 10 - Party Ruined
Chapter 11 - Papers
Chapter 12 - Nightmares
Chapter 13 - Vision
Chapter 14 - Ultron
Chapter 15 - Birthday
Chapter 16 - Accords
Chapter 17 - Bucky
Chapter 18 - Office
Chapter 19 - Family Fight
Chapter 20 - Prison
Chapter 21 - Hiding
Chapter 22 - Home
Chapter 23 - Thanos
Chapter 24 - Gone
Chapter 25 - Shield
Chapter 26 - John
Chapter 27 - Jail
Chapter 28 - Zemo
Chapter 29 - Sharon
Chapter 30 - Party
Chapter 31 - Dr. Nagel
Chapter 32 - Donya Madani
Chapter 33 - Followed
Chapter 34 - The Whole World Is Watching
Chapter 35 - The Boat
Chapter 36 - Date
Chapter 37 - End of the Flag Smashers
Chapter 38 - Free
Chapter 39 - The End

Chapter 4 - Battle

2K 75 23
By PapaIV_

I look over at Tony flies next to me. "Try to shut that down." He points, flying over to meet Loki.

"Erik Selvig...shut it down." I fly down.

"It's too late! It can't stop now. He wants to show us something! A new universe."

I roll my eyes and land next to him, I tap his head, my blue power flowing into his eyes. I look to see the mind control was now gone, I tap his head again to make him fall asleep.

I circle my hands crating a large ball of energy, I push it to form around the device, I grind my teeth as I try to crush it.

Instead the device sends out a huge blast, throwing me back.

I stare up in shock as a portal starts to open, I jump off the edge of the Tower and fly towards it as aliens pour out.

I look down seeing Tony following me, I twist and turn to avoid their blasts, I grab onto one of the chariots and and crash it into another.

I look back seeing the Quinjet crash down, the rest of the team was here.

"You still think all creatures are beautiful?" Tony asks as he gets chased.

"Not these ones!" I yell, landing hard on the ground. I look over to see Natasha, Steve and Clint struggling with a group of aliens.

I drop down and spread my wings out to protect them, holding my hand out to the fire on a taxi and using my power to throw the fire onto the aliens.

I turn to see the shocked faces of the three. "I knew I'd like you." Natasha smiles.

I look over as my wings start to heal, nodding at Steve.

My eyes widen as I look up at the portal....there was a huge alien flying down. "Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve asks.

"I'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?"

"Banner?" Steve asks.

"Just keep me posted."

I fly up to see Loki attacking Thor, I hold my hands up and make the sun shine down on his face, Loki turns away, letting Thor pick him up and slam him down.

I fly down as Thor lands down by Steve. "Thanks." He nods at me. I hold my hand up and slam my fist on the ground, causing a lighting bolt to strike an alien. "You...can control lighting?"

"Yeah.....and water and fire." I nod.

"Wow...she really is an Angel." A guy named Clint says.

"What's the story upstairs?" Steve asks Thor.

"The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable."

"Thor is right. We gotta deal with these guys." Tony says.

"How do we do this?" Natasha asks.

"As a team." Steve nods.

"I have unfinished business with Loki." Thor looks up.

"Yeah, get in line." Clint chuckles.

"Save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's gonna need us..." Steve tunes as we hear a motorbike.

Bruce gets off and walks closer to us, "So, this all seems horrible."

"I've seen worse." Natasha nods.

"Sorry."

Natasha smiles, "No. We could use a little worse."

"Stark? We got him." Steve smiles.

"Banner?"

Steve nods, "Just like you said."

"Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you." Tony comes flying from behind a building, the huge alien following.

"I... I don't see how that's a party..." I say, looking at Steve confused.

Bruce starts to walk towards it, "Dr. Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry." Steve nods:

"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry."

Suddenly his skin starts to stretch and turn green, soon he is huge. His fist slams into the face of the large alien,

Tony blasts it, killing it instantly. My wings wrap around Natasha to protect her as the explosion happens above us:

She nods at me and looks up, "Guys." She points to the hundreds of aliens pouring out.

"Call it, Cap." Tony says.

"Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash." Steve points.

"Wanna give me a lift?" Clint asks.

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas." They fly off.

"Y/N and Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've both got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Steve nods at us.

I kick off the ground and fly up, landing on a building next to Thor, lighting surrounds his building, killing the aliens attached. I hold my hands up and create a large storm, striking the lighting at the aliens leaving the portal.

I fly down and blast the aliens along the way, landing next to Steve as I noticed he was alone. I look over to watch him fighting, a soft smile spreads across my face.

I walk closer as I take out the last alien for the moment. "I was wrong about you Captain." I smirk. "Your not overrated."

"Thanks." He smirks, watching me fly off.

I flip back and forth, blasting aliens as I go. "I can close it! Can anybody hear me? I can shut the portal down!" Natasha yells.

"Do it!" Steve yells as I fly down next to him.

"No, wait!" Tony suddenly says.

"Stark, these things are still coming!"

"I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute. And I know just where to put it." Tony says.

Steve and I look up as we see him lifting it towards the portal. "Stark, you know that's a one-way trip?"

Tony doesn't say anything, I stare up as he disappears through the portal.

For what seems like forever, the aliens finally starts to shake and die around us. We all smile as we see him comes back.

"Son of a gun!" Steve smiles.

Our smiles fade as he doesn't slow down, "He's not slowing down!" I jump up and fly towards him. I cradle him in my arms and gently hover down to the ground, I lay him down softly as Steve takes off his helmet. Steve tries to find a heartbeat but shakes his head. "No..no no no!" I shake my head.

I gently place two fingers on his forehead, trying to wake him up.

"Ahhhh!" He looks around. "What the hell? What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me?"

I smile and wipe my stray tears. "We won." I nod.

"Alright. Hey. Alright. Good job, guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day. Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I wanna try it." He nods.

"We're not finished yet.." Thor looks up.

"And then shawarma after." Tony nods. "Hey are you crying?"

"I guess I am." I smile, helping him up.

"The Angel has a soft spot for me."

"I think I have one for all of you." I smile at the others.

Loki was taken back to Asgard, Thor promised to show me his home one day. The rest of us split up...this team....this lovely dysfunctional team would forever be in my heart.

My first friends.

We knew that we would always be here for each other....whenever we needed.

———————————-

"Y/N!" Peter rushes into my arms, my wings wrap around him lovingly as I hold him. "I saw you on the TV! May and I were so worried!"

"I'm okay...the bad guy is gone." I kiss his head.

"I got to go home from school! It was so awesome! You were like this!" He stands and starts pretending to blast and punch aliens.

I smile to myself and watch him.....he's the reason I want to keep this world safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 2.4K 39
(Imma be real, I wrote this when I was Young. There's zero punctuation and personally I think it's shite but people seem to enjoy it 😭😂) "She's liv...
357 17 14
Y/N Is Alone. She Always Has Been For As Long As She Can Remember, Y/N Has Never Felt Love, Passion, Happiness Or Anything Good Just Pain And Lonelin...
231K 5.8K 56
Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You don't know who your mother is...she was...
270 3 14
Her parents were experiments of hydra. They escaped and created artemis. She is a combination of her parents powers. Her parents were killed when hyd...