Addicted To A BBW (Trey Songz)

By Lisaluvblue

Trey has the smirk, money,charm and the voice. But he is missing something More

Chunky Monkey
Next to her
Stuck On Stupid
Reuniting With My baby?
Moving On?
Lost Without You
Unexpected
Watch Out For the Big Girls
Closer Than Most
Renedevous
Solace
Closer Than Most
Jealous
Does Love ever Last?
Lonely Hour
Shades Of Trey
Claimed
Nothing Last forever
Its Real
Here Comes Trouble
Here Comes Trouble Part 2
Case Of The Ex
Welcome To My Past
Time for a Wedding
Love Faces
She is MY Addiction
Trouble in Paradise
You Are The Father!(Maury Voice)

Confessions

4.8K 224 7
By Lisaluvblue

Trey POV

I'm a father of two daughters and they're not by Lisa. It's time to tell Lisa and I'm scared.

"Lisa, you know that I love you right?

"What did you do Trey?

" I found out that I have twin daughters from some groupie. It was before we got together.

"Hmm. Your man whore ways finally caught up with you. But it's okay cause it's not like you cheated on me.

"I'm glad you ain't mad.

"Well your going to be mad when I say this. While we were broken up ,Drake and I hanged out. He kissed me.

"What?!

"Yea. It was awkward and I pushed him away.

"I'm going to talk to that nigga! I can't believe he would do this.

"Oh please Trey. You shouldn't be talking. Your a man whore that is finally getting what he deserves. So just let it go. Take care of your family and don't worry about who is kissing me.

"Nah. you really acting up.

"Yea and why shouldn't I. you know you're going to get tired of me!

She walks away. Damn she really think I'm going to leave her. I gotta show her that I'm real. But first I'm going to call Drake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
57K 1.1K 20
"I missed you Kay" he said seductively in my ear. I bit my lip to pressures the shudder that was about to erupt. I wouldn't fall for his tricks. Not...
41.3K 1.4K 14
How is someone supposed to tell their best friend they love them? How does someone continue on with their day as if someone isn't constantly on thei...
69.2K 3.1K 25
Trey Songz is an international ladies man and singer. He has been in relationships but they never seem to last. A part of Trey wants to settle down a...