Meri Pehli Khaata

By mehshanaya

#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are y... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
The Last Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 38

26.7K 1.1K 56
By mehshanaya

Samridhi

Tears streaming down from my eyes as I looked at Abhimanyu. The blood is continuously coming out of his wound. This is all my fault.

No no Samridhi this is not the right time to cry you have to save him I thought and looked around for the phone. Whom should I call?. Papa yes, I decide to call him. But I can't able to open the phone as my hands are shaking.

" Hello"

" Papa.... Abhimanyu..... come fast... industries" I am not able to form a sentence properly.

" What happened?"

" Come......fast...." I said cryingly and drop the phone.

I look back at him and patted his cheek.

"Please Abhimanyu get up don't scare me like this, please. I'm sorry it's all my fault but please don't punish me like this please get up please" I said cryingly.

" Beta" I turned and find Papa and Chachaji there.

" Papa look what happened," I said cryingly he is shocked too but he come out of shock.

"Let's go to the hospital fast," Chachaji said.

As we reached the hospital we hurriedly go inside.

"Doctor look," Chachaji said.

And nurses and doctor came and take Abhimanyu to room.

I look at the closed doors of the room and my tears are not stopping.

" Beta," Papa said and I looked at him.

" Papa," I said hugging him.

" It's ok everything will get right," he said.

Soon Ma also came. She looked at me worriedly.

" What happened Samridhi," she asked me.

" Ma...vo..." And I could not complete my word and hug her tightly.

His father come along with Abhimanyu's friends.

" How this happened? Samridhi" Yuvi said.

" I asked how this happened? " he said shaking me.

" Calm down Yuvi," Mahir said.

" How this happened? Samridhi" his Dad asked.

" When he don't came back mansion so I went to industries and there I see him with blood coming out of his wrist and then we came to the hospital," I said hiccuping and everyone get shocked.

" Don't worry beta everything will get right" his Dad said keeping his hand on my head. But I know he is worried too but hiding it.

The doctor comes out of the room and everyone looks at him.

" What happened doctor?" Abhimanyu's dad asked the doctor.

"Mr Singhania your son had lost so much blood," Doctor said.

" He will get fine right," his Dad asked.

" We are trying our best but" Doctor said.

" But"

" These 12 hours is very critical for him. Anything can happen to him" Doctor said and suddenly my head spin.

" Samridhi" Ma said gripping my hand.

" I'm fine, Ma," I said.

His dad comes and sits on a chair. I looked at him guilty this is all my fault Abhimanyu is in critical condition because of me his dad is worried about death because of me his friends are worried because of me this is all my fault.

What if something happens to him? How will I face anyone knowing I'm the culprit how will I look myself in the mirror knowing I'm the reason for this. He is his only son how will I tell him that I'm responsible for this condition if his son.

" Samridhi, Samridhi" Ma is shaking me and I come out of my trance.

" Don't cry beta he will get right" Ma said wiping my tears.

I look at the door of his room it's all my fault if I won't go to his office that day I would not found those papers and if I don't get that papers he is not here now in this condition it's all my fault. I sit on the floor and start to cry harder.

" Calm down beta god will do everything right," Ma said hugging me.

Ma is right. I get up from the floor and run through the corridor of the hospital in search of the temple and finally, I spotted it.

I go towards there and sit on the floor keeping my both hand in a praying position.

" You fulfilled my every wish which I asked you please fulfil my this wish too please get him alright. It's my fault so please punish me. Please don't punish his father and friends"

"Please get him alright please I won't be able to forgive myself if something happens to him please" I said and cried keeping my head down.

o kaanha ab to muralee kee madhur suna do taan.........
do taan mein hoon teree prem deevaanee, mujhako too pahchaan..
madhur suna do taan.........

" Samridhi" Ma said shaking me.

" God heard your prayers Abhimanyu is fine," Ma said.

" Really?" I asked.

" Yes," I smiled.

" Thank god thank you so much," I said and get up.

" He is fine now you can meet him" doctor is saying this when I reach there.

" Go Samridhi," his dad said to me.

" You are his dad you have the first right," I said to him.

" I can't face him"

" But"

" I know you will take care of my son," he said and goes from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu

I open my eyes and saw my friends hovering over me.

" What are you doing guys?" I said and chuckled.

They all smile and hug me tightly.

" You are fine," Yuvi said.

" Yes"

Suddenly I feel stink in my jaw because Yuvi punched me.

" What the fuck?" I said rubbing my jaw.

" How dare you do something like this?. Who permitted you?. You know how worried we are " he said.

" I'm sorry," I said sincerely.

" You should be," Mahir said.

They are all here but my eyes are searching for someone else. There is a sound of door opening coom and my search stop.

She comes inside to stand in front of me. I smile at her and she smiles back. She is my peace.

I did everything but I was not able to find peace I broke every single thing which comes in front of me, I drank till I get unconscious and finally I tried to commit suicide but even after seeing blood flowing from my wrist my mind is not in peace.

But after she came and said my name softly it's like the darkness vanish around me. I look at her at time stops the voices in my head stop there is nothing except us just me and her.

And when my lips touch her it was pure bliss I forgot about my problems, my guilt, my pain, my suffering everything even I forgot about myself. She is the most dangerous kind of drug I have ever come across.

" Are you fine? " she asked.

" Yes," I said.

" Thank god," she said keeping one hand on her chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samridhi

Finally, after seeing him fine, I am at peace because if something happened to him I won't be able to forgive myself.

" Let him rest now," the nurse said.

" Ok," I said and everyone come outside.

" Bhabhi you go home have some rest I'm here with him," Yuvi said to me.

" But"

" No bhabhi go home and if you want you can come after some time," Mahir said.

" Yes Samridhi you need rest," Ma said.

" Ok," I said and head back to mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it........

Don't forget to vote comment and share........

Thank you..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 68.7K 54
"Will you marry me?" He asked kneeling down the floor with a wide grin on his face. My tears started to pool in my eyes. I had never expected this wi...
304K 9.1K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
861K 37.7K 58
"Tripti, you know what that means?", he asks in a deep voice, the type of voice which makes your legs go jelly. Not from anticipation but from fear...
2.5M 93.7K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...