ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɢᴏᴅ // ᴛᴇ...

By dollystew

"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵�... More

ᴵᴺᵀᴿᴼ.
ꜱɴᴏᴡꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ.
ᴀᴄQᴜᴀɴᴛᴀɴᴄɪᴇꜱ.
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
ᴛʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ.
ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ.
ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ.
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.
ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ.
ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ.
ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴘʜɪʟ.
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ.
ɢɪꜰᴛꜱ.
ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ.
Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
ʙᴜᴛᴄʜᴇʀꜱ.
ɴᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.
ʜᴏɢ ʜᴜɴᴛ.
ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇꜱ.
ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅꜱ.
ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ.
ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ.
ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ.
ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ.
ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ.
ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ.
ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ.
ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
A Tribute to Technoblade.

ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴘᴛ 2.

4.6K 205 276
By dollystew

[A/N] Ayup! Who's ready for MCC? I don't know who to root for, but my main cheers are going towards Red Rabbits, Orange Ocelots, Green Guardians, and Pink Parrots!

Also, thank you all so much for the support on this story, it really means a lot and I have a bunch of ideas on where to take it <3 Author is also feeling better now! I will probably proof read the story from chapter one all the way to this chapter, cause oh man am I sleep deprived while writing these.

Almost done- when someone 'dies', whether canon or not, their body begins to disintegrate, kind of like in Avengers: Infinity War.

One last thing, Dream will be described in this chapter as Author imagines him.

---

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

The next morning quickly arose, Y/N waking on cue of the morning sun pointing daggers at their shut eyes. Y/N quickly used their hand to block the bright light and sat up. They looked around, and reality set in once more. They were at the Community House, picked up by a bunch of strange boys.

Y/N tried standing up again, and with some support from the wall, they were able to. They decided to go walk around a bit, exploring the interior of the small building. Though they could see the majority of the inside from where they sat on their bed, it was fun to go on the mini exploration. Besides, they haven't seen the upstairs yet. Making their way to the birch stairs, Y/N pulled themselves up to each step, careful not to go too quickly and lose balance. When they finally made it to the top, they were surprised.

The blue sky was revealed as they stood on the birch planks.

It seems the second story wasn't built yet. Oh well. Y/N looked at the terrain, sitting down on the ground. The clouds slowly passed by in the sky, while the water left a quiet ambiance. Wait, water? They were in the middle of a lake? Why was the house being built in the middle of a lake? They stared down at the water, noticing bridges connecting the house to nearby land. It was calm and relaxing.

"Y/N?" A voice called out. Y/N turned around, meeting with the same white mask.

"Good morning, Dream." Y/N smiled.

Dream chuckled a bit before pointing a finger up towards the sky. "It's mid-day." He spoke, his voice tinted with the sound of a smile.

Y/N felt their face heat in embarrassment. "Is it? My bad." She chuckled, standing up.

Y/N started to walk towards Dream but stumbled a bit. "Do you need help?" Dream asked, rushing to Y/N's side and hovering his arms around them just in case they fell.

Y/N chuckled. "I'm alright, don't worry. Just getting used to walking."

Dream nodded, lowering his hands. "Would you like that tour?" He asked, following as Y/N carefully walked down the stairs.

"I'd like to eat first." Y/N replied, giving Dream a small nudge in his side.

"Oh- oh, right. Um- yeah, I'll uh- I'll make you eggs. Is that alright?" Dream nervously responded, scratching the back of his neck.

Y/N simply laughed at the nervous boy as he walked towards the stove, grabbing a couple of eggs from a basket nearby. That's when...

He took off his mask, letting down his hood.

Y/N looked curiously, observing his features. Dream had dark dirty blonde hair, and sea green eyes, with eyelids that relaxed. His skin had red undertones, and his nose bridge had a small curve. His ears were slightly large, But Y/N's favorite detail was the freckles scattered across his face like little stars.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Dream smiled.

Y/N shook her head and crossed her arms. "Don't get so cocky, Mr. Smiley." Y/N chuckled.

Dream laughed in return, cracking an egg onto a pan that followed a quiet 'tsss' sound. "Mr. Smiley?" He questioned.

"What can I say? I like making nicknames for people." Y/N laughed.

Dream let out another laugh. "What would George and Sapnap's nickname be?" He said, shaking the pan a bit.

"Pretty Dude and Bandana Boy!" Y/N cheered, causing Dream let out a small wheeze.

"Pretty Dude and Bandana Boy?" Dream mimicked back. Y/N simply nodded enthusiastically. Dream chuckled, setting the pan aside. "Eggs are ready." He smiled, turning to Y/N.

Y/N did a little happy dance, clapping their hands together. Dream let out another chuckle, sliding the eggs onto a plate and getting silverware for Y/N. Walking towards Y/N, he held out the plate to them. "Thank you, Mr. Smiley." Y/N hummed, but Dream moved the plate away from Y/N, causing her to whine.

"Ah, ah, ah. Say my name." Dream mused.

"Mr. Smiley."

"No, my real name."

"Rumpelstiltskin."

"Wha- no, my name."

"Give me my damn food or I swear on your mom you'll be Mr. Frowny when I'm done with you."

"Oh- okay, yep, no definitely, here's your food." Dream nervously handed Y/N the plate. Y/N simply smiled innocently and began eating, humming happily.

Dream shook his head, pulling a chair and sitting down across Y/N. "You're a stubborn one." He smiled.

Y/N made a face, pointing at their goat ears and horn. "Duh, idiot." They said bluntly.

Dream chuckled. "Oh, right. You're part goat?" He asked, Y/N giving a nod in confirmation. "I'm just a human, but George had some weird connection to mushrooms, and we don't exactly know what Sapnap is, but he's some kind of pyrokinetic." Dream explained.

Y/N hummed in acknowledgment, before raising a question of her own. "Dream. Like, DreamXD? The ancient God?" Y/N asked, looking towards Dream.

Dream chuckled nervously. "I suppose so." He smiled.

"That's cool. I knew an immortal Hayat." Y/N spoke.

Wait, what?

I knew an immortal?

"I don't know why I said that, actually. I don't have any memory... of... knowing an immortal." Y/N honestly spoke. Y/N has never met an immortal or a Hayat at that.

Dream smiled awkwardly. "I see." He said.

"But the DreamXD thing- pretty cool. Do you know anything about him?" Y/N smiled. They didn't know why, but something about mythology was intriguing to her. "Have you heard the stories and myths?"

Dream shook his head. "I don't know that much. I only know he has the ability to do whatever he likes and that he guards something."

Y/N smiled. "He guards what is called 'strongholds'. I've never seen one, but I've read a lot about them. Apparently, there's this other dimension, like the Nether, where a dragon lives and the enderman roam. They say the land is barren, empty. The only living being a couple of chorus fruit trees, enderman, and of course the dragon. It's just a legend, though." Y/N didn't know how she knew all of that. They don't have any memory of reading about it at all.

"That's really cool. Do you know any other stories?" Dream asked, smiling.

Y/N's face instantly lit up as they nodded. "I do, I do! It's believed DreamXD has a sister, Drista. Then there's Demigods like Foolish, even though he's treated like a full blown God. He doesn't have access to everything, but they say he's the God of Totems. Y'know, those things that those magical Pillagers have? And he's also known for the large structures and buildings that he makes. He even collects the materials by himself! He's extremely tall, I know that. About twenty-three feet tall? I'm not sure, but he's huge! Don't even get me started on the legends of the Hayat's and Ölüm! Man, I could talk for hours about this stuff, but I'm assuming you don't wanna hear much of it, do you?" Y/N awkwardly chuckled.

Where did I learn all of this?

Dream's eyes widened as he raised his hands and waved them. "No, no! You seem really passionate about this. I'll gladly listen. It's interesting." Dream smiled.

Y/N smiled back. "Well, in that case... Have you ever heard the story of the Life Demigod?"

Dream shook his head.

"Well, legend tells us that there is an unidentified Demigod who owns the power of canon lives, whether giving or taking. Stories of revivals are told, and stories of lives being stripped away are told as well. However, no one knows who this mysterious Demigod is. They've never shown themselves, and they rarely use their power. The most interesting part though? There's an oracle that says one day while passing through a forest, they passed their power on to a mortal who was laying there, on the brink of death, causing them to become the new Demigod. Isn't it crazy?" Y/N beamed.

"That's... interesting." Dream smiled back, placing his mask back on.

---

Y/N finished up their food and Dream gave them a tour of their small land the same day. It wasn't large, there was a small farm and a mine nearby. They met with other members of the small community, like Callahan, Sam, Ponk, Alyssa, and BadBoyHalo. Callahan was a mute, while Ponk and Sam were quite the opposite. Ponk was incredibly kind, and Sam was a bit skeptical of Y/N at first, but it quickly turned into a welcoming behavior. Alyssa was a bit more distant, but she was still kind to Y/N. Bad was kind to Y/N as well, but Y/N had a hard time with the 'language' thing. They tried their best to follow Bad's 'no swearing' policy, but it was a bit difficult. Apparently, Bad was Sapnap's dad? Adoptive, that is.

Everyone was incredibly welcoming, and Y/N actually really enjoyed the time they were spending there. Time began to fly, and before they knew it, they spent a month there. They all became close friends. Best friends. Y/N especially got close to the trio, George, Dream, and Sapnap. They were just idiots being themselves, and Y/N couldn't ask for more. The four of them were exploring the Nether, gathering blaze rods. Unfortunately, George was being a bit of a handicap.

"GUYS! GUYS! HELP!" George's accent called throughout the nether brick fortress. He was getting chased by wither skeletons.

"GEORGE! USE YOUR SHIELD!" Dream yelled, annoyed. George nodded, using his shield to block the wither skeletons. As George blocked, Y/N attacked. They took out two of them, before getting stabbed by one and acquiring their poison, letting out a cry.

"Y/N!" Dream called out, rushing to Y/N. He immediately finished off the last wither skeleton before picking you up and letting you lean on his side. "Are you alright?" He asked, panicked

"Oh God- I didn't- I didn't mean to get you hurt-" George mumbled, unsure of where to put his hands.

Y/N shook their head. "It's not your fault, George." Y/N smiled weakly. George nodded before placing his hand around Y/N and helping Dream bring her to a secluded part of the fortress. Sapnap quickly blocked the entrance behind them with some spare cobblestone, Dream and George placing Y/N on the ground.

Y/N was clutching their wound, trying not to lose too much blood. It was hard to breathe, and they were sweating profusely. "Let me check your canon lives, please." Dream spoke. Y/N nodded, lifting their head to the side. Dream gently tugged at the collar of their shirt, revealing Y/N's collarbone. His eyes went wide as he slowly backed up.

"What's wrong?" Sapnap's voice rang. He looked over, and he too was shocked. George looked in curiosity and only felt confusion wash over him. What did that mean?

"What's happened?" Y/N asked, looking at the three boys in front of them. "Why are you guys making those faces?" They too, were starting to get worried.

"It's blank." Dream responded.

"What do you mean it's blank?" Y/N asked. They never really checked how many canon lives they had. It wasn't something they deemed necessary, and it wasn't a part of their body they paid any attention to. It still surprised them to never realize it was blank there, though.

"You never knew it was blank?" Sapnap asked, looking at Y/N.

Y/N simply nodded. "I never really checked."

"Y/N, you absolute bafoon, it's a part of your body." Sapnap replied.

"Sapnap, she's KINDA DYING, HERE." Dream spoke, agitated.

Sapnap seemed to snap back to his senses. "OH, RIGHT."

Dream quickly tore his sleeve off, wrapping it around Y/N's wound. "You're gonna be okay, alright?" He spoke, tightly tying it off.

"I'm more concerned I'm gonna die of the poison than bleeding out." Y/N chuckled weakly. She was in severe pain but didn't want to show it. She didn't want the boys to worry more than they already were. It was getting harder and harder to breathe, the world felt as though it was caving in on them. "Guys, I- I don't think I'm gonna- uh- I don't think I'm gonna make it." Y/N spoke quickly, trying not to anger the pain. Thousands of daggers felt as though they were piercing through Y/N's skin at different intervals.

"Don't say that, Y/N. We'll get you out of here." Dream mumbled, placing a hand on Y/N's cheek.

"I love you guys." Y/N smiled.

"No, no, no, no, you're gonna- you're gonna be fine- you're gonna be fine, Y/N, alright? You're gonna be fine." Sapnap panicked, holding one of Y/N's hands in his.

George simply watched, unaware of what to say. He placed a hand on one of Y/N's shoulders. "You're strong." is all he managed to get out before having to use his sunglasses to hide his watery eyes.

However, their cries were futile.

Y/N was on her last breath.

As Y/N exhaled, her body soon began to disintegrate. The cold feeling took over as she slowly disappeared right under the boy's arms.

Y/N has died.

---

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 1𝓼𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I had awoken in a snowy forest.

Where am I? What happened? How did I get here?

I felt like I've been sleeping for ages, as my body didn't even want to get up. Across my chest was... a satchel? There was stuff inside, but I didn't have the energy to check. There was a small pain in my side, and as I looked at it, I saw a green cloth clung to it.

Was I wounded? When did this happen? I'm cold...

.

.

.

My head hurts.

---

Word count: 2,311!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POGGG

MORE Y/N BACKSTORY WINK WONK WINK WONK ;))))

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I actually proof read this time. I'm thinking of starting another series after this one is completed that will probably be an angst SBI or DNF fanfic.

(No, I don't ship Dreamnotfound, or the content creators. Nor do I really even ship their characters/personas. I just have a concept idea that I think would work really well with the two, and the two would be portrayed as characters in the fanfic.)

That's all my loves <3 Goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.6K 24
"You can't be serious." "If you ever set foot in the Dream SMP, or any of its surrounding countries, you will be executed." "Why keep me here? Why no...
3.1K 111 18
In memory of Technoblade They/them pronouns TW: cussing, blood, killing/death, alcohol, fire, weapons, fighting, discrimination/racism(?), kidnapping...
301K 6.8K 36
⚠️DISCONTINUED ⚠️ "𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳" . . . 𝘈 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘵 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 . . Also, this sto...
6.9K 120 12
You were living a normal life, going to college and gaming with friends. Until one day, you were magically transported to the Dream SMP. Enjoy readi...