{STOLEN KISS} Bakugou x Fem!R...

By hinatastinygiant

- ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -y/n, one of the league of villains' members, and fell... More

๐‘ถ๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™
๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’†๐’
๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’˜๐’
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†

๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’˜๐’

2.3K 89 16
By hinatastinygiant

BAKUGOU'S P.O.V.

The following morning my eyes open to the sight of Y/N's room. However, to my despair, Y/N isn't beside me. The window, still partially opened from last night, allows in a gentle breeze where I can pick up her scent, only reminding me more that she isn't here.

I need to get her back.

I sit up and get out of bed. As I stretch, a black t-shirt sitting on top of Y/N's dresser catches my gaze. I walk up to it and unfold it, realizing that it's the shirt I had left from the first night I spent with her.

I grab the shirt and walk out of Y/N's room where I see Kirishima passed out on the couch. I decide to leave him be and I go to the bathroom to shower. By the time I get back, Kirishima is awake and sitting up.

"Did I wake you up?" I ask as I walk over to him.

"No," he shakes his head, "I actually just got a call from Mina and she said she's already got a group of heroes ready to go to Asakusa as soon as possible."

"Seriously?!" I yell out in surprise. I begin to rush around to gather my belongings, ready to leave right this second.

"Hold on," Kirishima chuckles, "I'm not ready yet. Go eat while you wait for me, okay?"

"Shitty hair..."

"By the way, dude, where'd you get the new shirt?" he smirks.

That asshole knows exactly where I got the damn shirt.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I was wearing it last night," I say as I walk over to Y/N's kitchen.

I hear Kirishima laugh to himself on his walk over to the bathroom but I ignore it as I stuff my face in the cabinets, looking for something good to eat.

"Kachaan!"

No, not this damn nerd again. I can't believe this idiot showed up too.

"Hey, Kachaan! I heard you were the one who pulled all of these heroes together in one night. That's really awesome!" he screeches in my ear.

"Oh, shut up. You can just go home, I don't need you here!" I yell back before stomping away from him.

As I make my way through the group of heroes, I find Sero waving me over.

"I think everybody's here," he tells me. "We can head out whenever you're ready!"

"Whenever I'm ready?! Are you serious? I've been ready since last night, you idiot!"

"Yay, that's the spirit Bakugou!" Mina cheers from beside him, "Let's go!"

Sero calls out to the others who all then look to me for my signal. I nod slightly to Kirishima before turning around and walking out the door of the museum.

There, the group stands in front of the abandoned building surrounding Y/N. I can hardly stop my palms from heating up as I walk up to the rusted door and blast it off of its hinges. Immediately, the rest of the group and I charge inside.

After making my way through a hallway, I come to a large room where I find Y/N curled up in a ball towards the back.

"Over here!" I yell to whoever's around.

I look over at Y/N as the sound of footprints increases from behind me. I see that she's laying unconscious on the ground next to a foul-smelling bucket of what I assume is full of vomit.

As I'm about to run to her, three large nomus warp into the room beside her. Luckily, they walk past her and leave her alone as they make their way towards me and the others.

"Bakugou! Grab Y/N and get out of here!" Kirishima yells to me. "We can deal with the nomus, don't worry!"

I listen to Kirishima's plan. Y/N is my top priority here anyway so who am I to disagree? Rushing to Y/N's side, I grab onto her chains and cuffs and quickly melt them away.

"Ow..." she weakly says as she begins to wake up.

I look down at her wrist and see that I burnt her slightly by accident. "Sorry," I whisper as I continue to melt the metal away.

Once Y/N's arms are free, I scoop her up in my arms. She looks up at me with her eyebrows furrowed for a moment until she's able to recognize my face. However, the reaction she greets me with is not one I was expecting. She attempts to struggle and wiggle herself out of my grasp.

"Bakugou..." she says as she twists her body trying to get away, "get... out of here..."

"I'm not leaving you," I tell her as I grab onto her tightly. "You're safe now with me."

"Bakugou..."

I can feel Y/N's gaze on me as I rush out of the room. I make it halfway through the hall until I feel myself get sucked through another warp gate.

"Goddammit..." I mutter as I look around.

"Where are we?" Y/N whispers to me as if I'd have some sort of clue. However, I can tell that we're in the same building still, just in a different room.

The two of us only realize what's going on when we see the figure of Shigaraki approaching us. While I watch him, Y/N successfully wiggles out of my arms and falls to the floor with a loud thud. I watch as she weakly stands up, her body shaking as she does. Slowly, she stretches her arms out in an attempt to protect me.

Shigaraki laughs, which breaks my attention away from Y/N. I watch as he smiles and continues to get closer to the two of us with no fear at all.

"Move out of the way, Y/N," he scoffs. "I'd like to keep you around a little longer once I'm done dealing with this hero."

After hearing this, my blood boils. There's no way I'd let him speak to her like that. Angry, I stick my arm out and push Y/N out of the way. Unfortunately, either I push her a bit too hard or her body is too weak and she gets knocked down to the floor.

They must have not been feeding her. Her body is so fragile right now. I need to make sure he doesn't get too close to her.

As I look down at Y/N who's attempting to get up again, Shigaraki lunges at me. Luckily, I'm able to dodge it and get away from him. I then try to attack, but he extends one of his hands out to me. I'm forced to blast an explosion into the air to propel myself away from him. Landing in front of Y/N, I do my best to protect her as the fighting continues.

"You know, it would be a lot easier for you if you stopped protecting her. I promise I'm not going to kill her right now," Shigaraki grins.

"Yeah, like I'd believe a word you say," I snap back.

Shigaraki continues to argue his point, but my eyes are shifted to the space slightly behind him when I see a purple flash appear. Quickly, I see Yoruko eyeing Y/N to make sure she is okay before making eye contact with me and nodding.

When Shigaraki attacks the next time, I'm able to dodge. Only then do I see a small warp gate reappear from behind him. Purposefully, I miss him with my cannon fire by aiming up into the air so Yoruko can have a clear shot to transport my explosion over him. Shigaraki watches intensely, his eyes darkening when he realizes that I'm getting help from one of his own.

"You bitch," he growls as he looks around the room for Yoruko's gate, "I knew I shouldn't have let your quirk be the reason to let you live!"

Yoruko then finally appears, this time standing right next to Y/N.

"Come and kill me then, boss," she smirks with a slight giggle.

Yoruko rubs the top of Y/N's head as she leans her against a wall. She then makes her way over to me and disappears just like that.

I begin to fight off Shigaraki myself, a bit confused on the whereabouts of Yoruko. However, I try not to concentrate on it too much as I've got so much going on.

Right as I begin to give up hope on her ever coming back, I spot her warp gate appear in a few places. It seems as though she's looking for the right angle for something.

Just then, Shigaraki sends another attack my way. I throw an explosion towards him, sending him flying against a wall. Finally, Yoruko fully appears and quickly locks on a pair of quirk-canceling cuffs onto him.

Not caring too much about the villain anymore, I run over to Y/N. Yoruko seems to have the same thought process as she sprints over to Y/N at the same time.

"Are you alright?!" the two of us ask.

"Yep," she smiles as she weakly throws her arms around the two of us. "Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 10 28
A Bakugo Katsuki x Reader fanfiction. The plot follows the MHA/BNHA timeline. If you haven't watched the anime yet, then you WILL be spoiled through...
638K 19.1K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
972 5 33
A young girl living her life as an tortured experiment escaped. Now living in hiding, she manages to live peacefully. Until a fated day, she steps in...
698K 16.5K 98
(Y/N) (L/N). A fifteen year old girl who was known as the sweetest to all, never has a mean bone in her body, always faced the toughest times with a...