Family Ties || book 1

By ShanayJones629

First book of the Valentino series Read at your own risk (smirk)⚠️⚠️😏 SMUT WARNING|| 18+⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I'm not eve... More

Introduction
Cast
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19?
20
21🔥
22🔥
23
24
25
26
27
28🔥
29
30
31🔥
32
33
34🔥
35
36
37
38🔥
39
40?
41
42🔥
43
44
45
Leon's story/ Book two
Other stories

02

292K 5.5K 4.2K
By ShanayJones629

"What about this dress?"

"I don't know" I said before looking away from the dress.

"Come on love you got to choose something. What about this one?" she asked holding up another beautiful white dress.

"I don't care okay," I shouted at the poor woman who jumped at my tone.

"I'm sorry," I said and she nod while playing the dresses down.

"Just pick a dress and I'll work with it," I said before looking at Bryce.

He has been staring at me since the past 2 hours we've been here and yet he haven't said a thing.

"Ok," she said before leaving

"If you have something to say just say it," I said but he simply looked away and fold his hands behind him.

"Fine, have it your way," I whispered before picking up my phone.

The designer came back with a sleeveless mermaid dress. I'll be honest I'm not interested in which dress I get and worst I'm getting married to a complete asshole so I didn't care which dress it was.

I just want this nightmare to be over already.

I took the dress and went to try it on before exiting the changing room.

"You look beautiful," the designer complimented the moment I walked out.

I looked over at Bryce and the look on his face told me I looked beautiful but also that he was unhappy and angry.

His eyes meet mine and he looked away before storming out

I went back inside and took the dress off then changed back into my clothes before.

"I'll take it," I said before walking away.

I was done with this whole wedding thing for the day. I couldn't take the torture I was putting both of Bryce and I through.

Walking out of the store the little door bell made it known as to anyone who was close by.

Bryce was standing at the car holding his head in his palms.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Stupid question don't you think?" he answered while placing his hands down.

"Okay don't be an asshole," I said and he looked away.

"Are you done in there?" he asked

"Yes," I said

"Let's go then miss," he said before opening the door for me. I got in and he closed the door harshly.

"Are you hungry?" he asked when we stopped at a stop light

"No," I answered

"Are you sure?" he asked

"Yes Bryce, just take me home," I said while resting my head on the window.

Soon we pulled up at the house. Reaching for the door I stopped midway and looked at him. His eyes were already set on me.

"Can we talk for a second?" I asked

"What about?" he asked while acting clueless.

"Us,"

"There isn't an us Liliana. You're getting married remember," he said before turning away.

"The only reason-"

"You should go, I have things to attend to," he said as kept gripping the steering wheel

"Why do you keep running away from this, from what I have to say,"

He stayed silent and I opened my door.

"Fuck this," I said while getting out.

The moment I slammed the door he speeds off. Blinking away the tears that threatened to fall I hurried inside and went to my room.

My things were already gone and I felt like screaming.

Upon exiting my room I bumped into someone harshly causing me to fall on my ass.

"Falling for me already princess?" he smirks as he spoke in his thick Italian accent.

Leo!!!

Ugh

He was wearing a white dress shirt with black dress pants and black dress shoes. He had unbuttoned two top buttons of his shirt and his sleeves were rolled up to his elbow. He was also holding a rock glass in his hand as his other hand was tucked into his pocket.

"Are you done checking me out?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, I was just fascinated by how bad you dress," I said and it was now his time to roll his eyes.

Without giving me a response he walked past me.

"Asshole," I grumbled before standing up.

I hate this,

I hate him.

I went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water. Taking a seat on the counter I pulled my hair out of the ponytail it was in and started to massage my scalp.

Looking at the huge space in between the counter and stove I remember da- Sebastian placing me on top of his feet so we could waltz together perfectly. I had just lost a tooth and he was trying to make me feel better.

Smiling at the memory, loud footsteps halt my thoughts and my smile was wiped off immediately.

It was Leo and other guy.

I think they're related.

"You must be the lucky fiance,"

"He's the one who's lucky for marrying a goddess but for me. I'm far from lucky," I said while looking at Leo as if he had vomit all over his face.

Before he could say anything I got up and walked out.

Later that day I had to get my nails done and other necessary things for the wedding since it's tomorrow.

••••••

"Anna wake up," someone whispered into my ear while gentle shaking my body gently.

"Noooo," I groaned out

"It's your wedding day"

ughhhhh

"Don't remind me," I said while getting up.

I opened my eyes and looked at a cheery Lucy. She had a huge grin on her face while I had a huge frown.

"Come on you have two hours to get ready," she said excitingly

"That sounds like alot of time" I said while laying back down.

"No it's not, there's so much to do and so little time" she said before pulling the covers off my legs.

Getting up I walked into the bathroom and took a bathe then brushed my teeth.

After that I felt like a doll everyone was playing with. Everyone was doing something to my hair or face ever second.

"Let's get you dress now"

After putting my dress on the next thing I knew I was getting out of the car.

Looking at the church it all hit me. I'm getting married, I'm marrying a man I don't know, a man I feel pour hatred for, a man who's the don of the biggest mafia in the whole world.

Remember what dad said Liliana.

"It's for your own safety"

I guess I just have to suck it up.

Taking a deep breath I walked towards the church.

••••••

"You look beautiful sweetheart," My fath- Sebastian said

"Don't," I said and took his hand

"Liliana I'm sorry you have to go through this but,"

"Dad please just stop," I begged in a weak low voice.

If we continued this conversation I may burst out into tears and I don't cry.

"Are you two ready?" Frank asked and I nod.

The huge mahogany doors open revealing us to the entire church and all eyes where set on me expect Leo's.

I didn't recognize anyone sitting in the benches. And there he stood at the alter looking at his watch instead of me.

Asshole

We went down the aisle and Leo took my hands. The ceremony continued and not once did this man admire me instead he kept looking at his watch and the exit.

After the ceremony was over he left immediately he didn't even prepared a vow. I know this was all fake but I was angry at the asshole for making me look dumb.

"Let's go," Bryce said and I nod.

He reached out his arm and I took it for support as we walked down the gravel pavement.

He opened the door for me and I got in.

"Congrats," he said while starting the car and I rolled my eyes at him.

"You look beautiful by the way," he complimented and I looked at him.

His eyes were focused on the road as he drove.

"Thank you" I said and he looked at me through the rearview mirror.

"Where are we going?" I asked after a few minutes.

"Your new house," he answered in a duh tone

Few minutes later he pulled up in front of huge black gates.

"Name?" the guard asked

"Bryce Styles and Liliana Valent...." he stopped like the word has cut his tongue.

He's acting like anything changed.

I got Sebastian's last name at birth my last name doesn't change it's still Valentino

Miss or Mrs, I'm still Liliana Valentino.

"Valentino," I finished for him.

The guard looked at us weirdly and raised an eyebrow. The guard came and looked through the window at me

"Hello Mrs Valentino I hope you don't mind but we have to search you both and the car.

I gave him a nod and he walked away.

"Search," the guard said and three men came out and searched the car.

"Go through" he said after finishing their search and the gates opened.

"Is this guy just rich or very important?" Bryce asked

"Both" I answered honestly when I looked at the mansion in front of us.

"Now I see why you married him," he said and my eyes went to him immediately.

"Excuse me," I asked feeling offended.

"I didn't mean it like that," he said while stopping the car.

"Then what the fuck does it mean?" I asked and he looked away.

"For your information I didn't choose to marry this man. I had to marry him for my own safety. You're the only man I had feelings for Bryce the only one I trusted. You didn't even bothered to know the whole story after you heard you just started to assume things," I said getting out of the car.

I walked towards the mansion steps and I heard his door open and shut.

"Liliana!" Bryce shouted my name

"Wait!" he shouted but I kept walking

"Will you stop?"

I was spun around by him in one quick second

"Step away from her," someone said and we turned around.

Behind me stood three hulk's with guns in their hands

"It's okay he's my bodyguard," I said but they didn't seem to care as they aimed at Bryce.

"Step away from her," the guy standing in the middle said louder

"No-"

"Step back or we'll have to shot" he said and Bryce rolled his eyes before stepping away.

"Leave," he ordered

"Okay this ridiculous," I said and the mansion doors opened.

"Get your pretty little ass inside Liliana and let them do their job," Leo said while walking out of the house.

He was now wearing another tuxedo and shoe wear.

"Don't try to order her around," Bryce said and Leo began to roll up his sleeves

"Does this idiot know who I am? Who's this punk?" Leo asked while walking towards us.

Something told me this wasn't going to end well so I had to stop it. I didn't know what Leo was capable of but I didn't think he was one to mess with.

"Bryce just go I'll call you" I said and Bryce looked at me.

"No you won't,"

"Leo shut up and Bryce just leave," I said harshly

"Fine," I said before walking away.

With looking back he got into his car and left.

"Get inside," Leo ordered.

"Fuck off and don't tell me what to do," I said and he grabbed my wrist before pulling me into him.

"With a mouth like that we're surely going to have problems princess," he said and I tried pulling my arm away but failed.

"Our problem started the moment I met your dumbass," I said as he glares at me.

He looked behind me and gave someone a knowing nod. I turned around and grab the guards came.

He had a tranquilizer in his hand. I twisted his arm before feeling a sting on my neck.

I turned to Leo and he smirked at me.

"Asshole" I managed to said as my legs started to feel like jello.

I reached out to grab on to Leo but he let me fall infront of him. He started to talking but I couldn't focus on anything as the drugs took over my body

My eyes started closing and he walked passed me without a care.

****

The sweet chirping of the birds filled my ears as I opened my eyes. Sitting up I began to massage my temple as a small headache approaches.

Looking around I started to take in my surroundings. The room was huge and screamed luxury. It was all so white and bright in here.

"This room is hideous" I groaned while getting up.

Let's just say I would prefer a more darker room since I'll be living in darkness for the rest of this marriage.

Plus I liked everything and anything in black.

"I'm gonna Leo," I whispered to myself while rotating my shoulders.

Walking to the first door my eyes caught on to I found a walk-in closet. Thankfully all my clothes were inside.

Exiting the closet I opened the door near it. It was a bathroom so I decided to have a smoothing bathe.
After my bathe I got dress and did my hair.

I exit the room and went down the long hallway.

"Good Morning Mrs. Valentino." a short woman wearing a maid's uniform with her beautiful grey hair in a bessy bun said to me.

"Good Morning miss...."

"Margret" she smiled warmly at me.

"Good Morning miss Margret" I said with a small smile.

I have always respected my elders

Lies

Okay, the ones who are nice to me.

"Is there anything you need my help with?" she asked.

"Actually I would like to know where my guns and knives are...oh and also the kitchen," I smiled

"Guns and knives you say?" she asked as if it was weird for a girl to have those.

"Yeah" I answered nevertheless.

"I'm sorry but you'll have to ask your husband about that," she said and I made a face at the mention of Leo.

"Is everything okay?" she asked and I nod.

"So the kitchen then?" I reminded her as I felt my tummy grumble at me.

"Oh yes. This way ma'am," she said before leading me to the kitchen.

"Thank you," I said upon arriving at the kitchen.

She then got someone to make me something.

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.1K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
59.9K 1.7K 50
Being the only daughter of the Rossini Family, Audelia Valentina Rossini becomes the target of countless dangerous enemies and what happens if she fa...
745K 25.5K 58
"Stop fighting it so much Ari, I know you want me just as much as I want you." His lustful voice was like a whisper, his hot breath caressing my face...
124K 1.8K 55
|Book 1 in Dangerous Mafia Series| Please read this first| A girl who has secrets and thoughts darker than most. A boy who will be the leader of the...