Black Haired Devil || Corpse...

By mwaktastrophe

"Waddup baby" the boy spoke, with a deep soothing and raspy voice,still staring into the girl's eyes. At th... More

Authors note
Chapter one: The Sandwich
Chapter two: The Cat
Chapter three: The purple bunny
Chapter four: Jelly
Chapter five: The Foil
Chapter Six: Lie
Chapter seven: Burried
Chapter eight: Water droplets
Chapter nine: Bad combination
Chapter ten: Three unsaid things
Chapter eleven: Surprises
Chapter thirteen: Unplanned
Chapter fourteen: Reward
Chapter fifteen: Insecurities
Chapter sixteen: Defense
Chapter Seventeen: Truth
Chapter eighteen: Healing wounds
Chapter nineteen: Distance

Chapter twelve: Stealing

1.2K 35 8
By mwaktastrophe

Three pairs of eyes stood gazing at one another in the kitchen. Two of them, wide from the nervousness and one expectant.

"Mackenzie" The older man spoke once again, cutting off the silence that had been accentuated in the room.

The girl cleared her throat to make her voice sound calm before pushing the boy away, giving them more space between themselves. At the action, Corpse straightened himself up and faced the girl's Father as if he was a soldier, making his best to keep his composure.

"Dad... "Mac started, her voice coming out firmer than expected, "You already know Corpse... we uh... we recently started dating."

Mac tried her best to appear confident and calm, as she explained the situation with the help of her hands, while her eyes were kept frozen on her dad's figure.

"I can see that" was all the Man answered, his gaze fixed on the teenagers before him.

An awkward silence rose inside the room, as the three figures present remained without words left to say.

Ofcourse, explaining they were together was not the answer he was expecting, he wanted to know why Corpse was shirtless, with wet hair, touching his daughter and claiming she was his. Her dad really had the worst timing.

The black haired devil, took a step forward and wetted his lips before speaking.

"Edward," Corpse commenced, addressing the man before him with his first name, " Mac and i are dating, we were just kidding right now, our relationship is very serious, i will take good care of her"

If it wasn't because of her nervousness, Mac would have laughed straight to his face at how formal he sounded.

Nonetheless, her father seemed far from pleased with his answer.

"Macke-" the man turned to look at his daughter, when the ringing of a phone interrupted him midway.

Their heads turned to the direction from where the sound came from, only to find Mac's cell phone ringing on the counter. Mac rushed to pick up her phone, feeling the males' gaze follow her movements.

"Lucy" she said as she picked up, walking towards the kitchen's exit, thankful for her friends timing.

Corpse saw his girlfriend give him an apologetic look before exiting the room with the phone glued to her ear.

He was doomed.

Looking back to the older man, he noted how he was already staring at him, locking his dark orbs with his own.

Corpse took the gesture as a signal for him to continue speaking.

"Your daughter is an amazing girl, i've been wanting to ask her out for some time now, i can't promise i won't hurt her, but i will give the best of me to prevent it from happening" Corpse bursted out, trying his best to remain calm, even if he had never spoken to an adult so seriously or respectfully in his life.

Edward looked at the boy from head to toe, which made corpse conscious of his half- naked state, and proceeded to explain.

"Mac lent me her bathroom, while she was downstairs, but i swear nothing else happened!" Corpse said, sounding more hurried than of what he intended to, "i respect her wholefully and i wouldn't-"

The guy stopped midway, taken aback by the smile that formed itself on the older's face.

"Edwa-"

The older made his way to where the guy was standing and palmed his shoulders with both of his hands and let out a laugh while looking at him, managing to confuse the teen.

"I was a teenager once too, Corpse" Edward pronounced as he smiled at the boy, "You don't need to explain yourself to me, i just like messing with you. "

Corpse looked at the slightly taller male in confusion, making a laugh burst from the older's lips.

"I've known you for two years Corpse, i trust you to take good care of my daughter, have fun, enjoy life." he said, parting from his standing position before him, " just don't steal her away from me, she's still my little girl"

The guy snapped out of his confused bubble and nodded, pleased. His girlfriend's father started walking towards the door where Mac had disappeared some minutes previously.

"Oh and Corpse," The doctor said, looking back to the standing male in his kitchen, "wear some clothes in my house, that's all im asking for".

With that, the man left a somewhat ashamed Corpse in his kitchen.

Upstairs, Mac spoke through the phone with Lucy, who had apparently called as soon as she woke up and read through the group chat.

"Okay okay but did he kiss you first or did you kiss him first?" the girl with short hair asked from the other end of the phone, excitedness dripping from her voice.

"I think he did," Mac answered with a laugh as she rested on her bed.

"You DON'T remember?" Lucy questioned, "My god Mac, i'll have to call Karin for her to tell me the details?"

The taller girl laughed through the speaker

"Do you even remember how your first kiss with Jackson was after you got together?"

"Ofcourse,but we are not talking about that right now" the smaller one replied, "now i feel bad, i should have gone with you instead of that party"

"If you came along, you probably would have slapped him before we even got the chance to confess" Mac explained, knowing the nature of her bit aggressive friend.

"Maybe... but at the end you would have still gotten together" Lucy assured her.

"Sure i'll let you believe that" a sarcastic comment passed through the speakers of the phone.

"Come over, i'll make you pasta, I need to know all about it!" the girl practically shouted into the phone, making Mac take the phone away from her ear to prevent it from shattering.

"Tell her you are busy with your boyfriend" the masculine profound voice that had become her cocaine pronounced behind her.

Mac turned in her bed to look at the male standing on her door frame, with her phone in one hand.

"Put me on speaker!" the voice from the device demanded, and as Mac proceeded to do as ordered, she continued "listen up, cigarette voice, i will not hesistate to put you in your place if you ever fuck things up, i'll even knock on your door with a 5 inch heel in hand,beat you up with it and then stick it to your throat, got it?"

Corpse looked at Mac and then at the phone, suppressing a half smile. Both Mac and Corpse knew her words were true, their friend was the actual definition of the saying "small but fierce", which somewhat comforted Mac as she knew she could count on her if anything ever happened.

"Save your heel for someone else, i won't hurt her" the male answered as he got closer to where his girlfriend was laying, so that the girl could listen to him more clearly.

"I'll believe you if you bring her to me right now" Lucy answered.

"I'm robbing your wife for the day, we are going on a date." Corpse said, looking straight into his girlfriend's eyes, a little smirk lingering on his lips, as he leaned forward to peck her lips.

"Ew i heard that" the voice managed to exclaim from the phone, "i'll be hanging up now, lovebirds, but i'm expecting all the details for tonight or im blocking both of u!"

With that she hung up the phone.

Corpse took Mac's phone, locked it and threw it across the bed in where she was lying. The couple locked eyes as she looked up from her position to the man who was standing above her with a leg bend in the bed, supporting itself with his knee, while his other one was placed firmly on the floor. The boy leaned his torso down, in an attempt of joining their lips together, Mac closing her eyes in anticipation.

Only for the male to stop inches away from the smooth surface of her mouth, and back away, standing up next to the bed.

Mac, at the lack of contact, opened her eyes and an annoyed expression managed to adorn her features, which made her boyfriend laugh at her exasperation.

"Don't look at me like that,princess, it's your punishment for leaving me alone with your dad" Corpse explained, with a smug grin on his face.

The girl had almost forgotten about that, a part of her wanted the earth to swallow her for how ashamed she was.

"I had to answer the call!" she tried to defend herself, while she sat down on her bed in a cross legged position while her boyfriend remained standing up.

"More like you needed an excuse to leave" Corpse replied.

Mac leaned her body forward, extending her arms and taking Corpse's hands into her own, while looking up to him.

"He couldn't have been that  bad... what did he say?"

Corpse looked down at her, giving her the most serious face he could master, any trace of a smile disappearing from his features.

"That we can't be together" The guy answered.

A series of emotions flashed through the girls eyes, confusion, indignation, rage, hurt.

Corpse almost felt bad for lying to her.

Almost.

"He said that I can't see you again, to take my things and leave" the guy proceeded with his act as his face remained lacking any type of emotion.

In an immediate movement, Mac took her hands off from his' and managed to stand up in less than a second, making her way furiously towards her bedroom door, probably on her way to where her dad was.

Before she could go past her door frame, she felt fingers wrap themselves on her forearm, as a pulling force made her stop on her tracks and flip around only to feel her body collide with another one.

A pair of arms found themselves wrapped around her waist as her face was now placed on her boyfriend's shoulder. A melodious, husky deep laugh vibrated on her right ear, the sound giving her chills all over her body.

"I'm kidding" The laugh eased down, being replaced with the deep voice she loved the most, "you really think someone is incapable of liking me?"

Mac rolled her eyes at her lover's cockyness and narcissim, pushing his body away from hers with her palms firm on his marked chest.

"I hate you" she replied, looking him straight into his honey orbs, making her best to sound firm, but her feelings betrayed her.

"That's not what you said last night, princess" he said with a smug grin that Mac wanted to wipe away from his face.

"You really are annoying" she said, still facing him, "you need to make it up to me now"

"Go get ready" the guy said as he pushed inside her bathroom, then proceeded to head to her closet and grab something for his girlfriend to wear.

"I can take my own clothes,you know?" Mac commented, gazing at his actions from the bathroom door frame, the smile now present on her lips.

"That will make you take even more time, it'll be faster if i do it myself" Corpse said, as he took some pieces of clothing with right hand and walked over to her bathroom door, "do you need me to help you wash yourself as well?"

"Pervert!" She exclaimed as she took the clothes from his hand and shoved the door in his face. "Why are you in such a hurry anyways? Our dating time does not expire" her voice came out muffled as a result of the wood object in between them.

"I told you we are going on a date" he simply answered as he leaned backwards on the door.

"Right now?" Mac questioned from the other side, "Where are we going?"

"Stop asking so many questions, i'm starting to think you got possessed" the guy repressed a laugh, " it's a surprise so hurry up, i'll wait downstairs, don't make me come and get you from the shower"

"Wouldn't you love that" Mac responded, sarcastically.

"Don't tempt me, princess" the deep voice answered before leaving the room.

Fifteen minutes later, a smiling Mac came down the stairs wearing a pair of jeans a loose shirt, her adidas tennis, a tiny pandora bracelet around her wrist and a little backpack, all chosen by her boyfriend. Sitting on the living room couch, her boyfriend was texting on his phone, wearing the same pants as before, but this time with a black shirt covering his torso.

"Now will you tell me where are we going?" she said as she walked to where her boyfriend was seated.

"Surprises are supposed to be secret" Corpse commented, as he rose to his feet while putting his phone in his front pocket.

Corpse linked Mac's dominant hand with his right one and proceeded to walk towards the garage.

"You are stealing my father's car?" the girl questioned, as a result of his actions.

"Correction, your father lent us his car" he answered, "what type of person do you think i am?".

"That question is better left unanswered" Mac explained, as she jumped into the passenger's seat.

Corpse drove through the city, as he kept a hand firmly on the steering wheel, while the other one held tightly his girlfriend's.About 10 minutes into the ride, the car stopped.

"The mall?" The girl questioned, seeing the place where her boyfriend decided to park.

Corpse didn't give her the chance to continue her inquiries as he stepped down the car, letting go of the girl's hand. At his actions, Mac proceeded to unlock her door and step down the vehicle, closing the door behind her. Almost as soon as she listened to the door slam shut, a pair of lips smashed into her's, taking her by surprise, and as a reflex leaning back.Corpse gave her a quick kiss, Mac barely managing to have time to respond to it, and proceeded to back away, once again locking their hands together dragging the girl towards the entrance.

It might take her a while to get used to his spontaneous self as a boyfriend.

Not that she was complaining tho.

Corpse dragged her through the mall into the cinema, where he bought tickets for the new narvel movie, completely ignoring the persisting questions coming from his girlfriend, making him wonder if he had taken the wrong girl instead. Inside the theatre, they shared a big popcorn bowl, two sodas and their hands. Their relationship hadn't changed as much, they still laughed throughout the movie, making jokes involving the movie or making fun of the other, the only difference being, their intertwined hands for the two hours and a half that the movie lasted. They might have just been dating the whole time, without an official title, and with feeling remaining unknown. Mac felt at ease, knowing she still had her best friend, while at the same time being able to label him as more than just that.

As soon as the movie ended, Corpse dragged the girl outside the theater, as if their adventure had not finished yet.

"Where to now, mr mysterious?" the girl questioned the man beside her.

Corpse took their intertwined hands and brought them up to her eyesight before shaking their arms a little bit, making the miniature accessory adorning her wrist tingle.

"You said you wanted another charm for your thing" he said as he pointed to the object, "take it as a late christmas gift"

"You acting as if you didn't give me a christmas gift already" she answered, a smile plastered on her lips

"Then the first present as an official couple" Corpse finished, as he continued to drag her, this time inside the pandora shop. " Choose the one that you want"

Mac let go of Corpse's hand as she made her way through the place and looked for a pretty charm for her bracelet. She didn't want to be greedy, so she tried looking for simple, not so expensive ones, not wanting to make Corpse use so much of his money on her. Throughout the years, Mac knew you couldn't say no to the guy, when he had something in mind, his stubborn self would push until it was accomplished.

As she scanned through the charms, a little silver dragon caught her attention. After asking for it, the lady working there got it and placed it on her bracelet before making her way to help another customer. As the lady left, Mac felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, keeping her in a back hug, making her relax at the comforting warm radiating from Corpse's body.

"You didn't plan any of this did you?" she questioned, putting her bracelet on her wrist.

"I certainly did not," Corpse laughed in her ear.

"You're improvising our date" she wanted to complain, but the sentence came out more as a laugh than a complaint.

"isn't living in the moment better than planning everything ahead of time?" He questioned, before leaving a peck on her cheek and letting her free of his grasp.

"I got myself an adventurer then?" Mac looked up at him, a spark on her eyes.

Corpse locked their hands together for fiftieth time on the day, before looking into her eyes and asking,

"Do you trust me?"

"Ofcourse" was all her answer.

"Then run" he spoke as his feet started sprinting towards the entrance of the shop.

The couple ran outside the shop and through the mall as a series of yelling people screamed behind them. Mac held tightly onto his hand, her heart combusting as a result of the adrenaline and the confusion of the moment. Her feet pushed back the ground as they rushed through the people.

They found themselves stopping right in front of the exit door, their breathing becoming erratic and unsteady.

"Are you insane?" she practically shouted at Corpse, "we need to pay for this"

The guy looked up at her, his chest moving up and down in an attempt to steady his breathing, before bursting out in a laugh.

" i did pay"

"What?"

Her question just made his smile grow bigger.

Corpse took a step to her direction and held her cheeks in both of her hands before planting a quick peck on her forehead, and then proceeding to wrap his arms around her shoulders, pulling her close into a hug, their hearts beating rapidly against the other.

"I paid when you were putting the bracelet on, i'll show you the receipt"

"Then you really are crazy! Why did we run the whole mall then?"

"Its nice to know your heart beats fast because of me" his words grazed her ear.

Mac laughed into his shoulder and hugged him.

"You really are something, you know?"

"You can just say 'mine', yknow?", he said, as their hug ended.

A.N:  1.2K?? THATS INSANEEEE 

i never thought this book would get so many reads omg

Thankyou all so much for the reads, the coments and the votes. You make me wanna keep going. 

So a date chapter, comment if  you like it! 

-Em

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
634K 15.4K 53
little stories about the one and only corpse husband on youtube :) also gender neutral pronouns :) by the way i don't write smut, sorry it makes me...
25.8K 986 26
A big problem just got bigger. They have gotten themselves into something more than they all bargained for. All because of their past. Something that...