Severus x reader one shots

Da sips___tea

A collection of one shots about Severus! Both fluff and lemons Altro

Peved
Glasses
Lupin X Snape X Reader - Competing For Affection
Lupin Ending - Competing For Affection
Snape Ending - Competing For Affection
Suggestions?
Lupin X Snape X Student Reader - Help You
Escape
The Truth
Discovered
Happy Birthday Severus! Part 1
I Want The Truth
Line Without A Hook
Can I have my sweater back?
The diary
Date Weekend part 1 - Diagon Alley
Date Weekend Part 2 - London
๐Ÿ‹ Date Day Part 3 - London
Comfort you
As The World Caves In
Christmas Worries
Mistake
Accident
Getting over it
Meeting you
100 years
100 Years - Part 2
100 years - Hogwarts
100 years - Stay
In pain
Pain and Support
God only knows
Valentines day
Caught
Fall out
Gone
Goodbye
๐Ÿ‹ Magic
Animals
Period Troubles
Ill
Protecting you against another co-worker
Facebook
Give Me Back My Cloak
Music part 1
Music part 2
Music Part 3
Tiktok
Tortured
Mask
Bellatrix
Make Out Session
Lament
Yule Ball Jealousy
Retirement
Regret
Pregnancy
Pregnancy - Part 2
Too much
Bubble Tea
Quiddich
Morning
Morse Code
Mudblood
Hospital
Answers
Headcanons for Yandere Snape
Moonlit walk
Clear my head
Revenge
Save yourself
Veritaserum
What Severus Does To Relax
Relax Love
Tell Me
Don't go
Drunk
Yandere alphabet for Severus
Rivals for your attention, Part 1
Saved you

Party

2.5K 109 10
Da sips___tea

Tonight it was the Malfoy's annual garden party and Severus had invited you as his plus one, however, he was slightly apprehensive, he knew what Lucius was like to beautiful people and he was sure that Yaxley was also going to be there who was another threat. Severus frowned, he didn't want anyone to take you away from him so he would make sure you would be safe.

Severus was thinking this as he watched you getting dressed into a smart outfit that flattered you in all the right places. It enhanced your already beautiful body (y'all are beautiful🥰). Severus smirked slightly at you and stood, going up to you and feeling the fabric.

"I never knew you had anything as ravishing as this" Severus mused, kissing your shoulder.

"I bought it especially for tonight" you said, fixing it and turning to face him.

"I see" Severus said, checking his watch and taking your arm. Severus wore a black suit which hugged his figure and made him look very attractive. His hair fell around his shoulders like normal and he wore a long coat which afforded him a swishing piece of clothing which his cloak usually did.

"Well, we had better leave" Severus said, guiding you toward the door.

"Let's" you answered.

You apparate in front of Malfoy Manor and walk towards the gates. It was dark but the entire place was illuminated. Severus was let in, you kept up to his large strides as you walked into the grounds to see the entire garden lit up. People milled around the garden who all looked important and held glasses of champagne which were being served by House-elves.

You both looked around, unsure what to do, however, you were soon taken out of this daze with a voice behind you both.

"Good evening Severus, thank you so much for accepting my invitation." You both turned to see Lucius who wore a smart suit with his pristine hair waving behind him. "Now then, who is this Severus?" Lucius asked, turning his attention to you. "I did not think you would bring a plus one, especially one who is as gorgeous as this"

Severus raised his eyebrows at Lucius. "This is (y/n)" Severus explained.

You let go of Severus' arm and shook Lucius' hand, Lucius pulled you close, whispering in your ear. "It is lovely to meet you (y/n), we should get further acquainted"

"That would be nice" you said, pulling away from him and returning to Severus' side.

Lucius muttered something and put on his usual flashing smirk. "I shall talk to you both later" he said before walking off toward someone else.

"What did he say?" Severus said in your ear.

"Something about getting to know each other" you answered.

Severus grumbled, but picked up two glasses of champagne, handing you one and sipping his own.

"Do you think I should get acquainted with Lucius?" you asked.

Severus shrugged, taking another sip of the sweet liquid.

"You seem a little on edge" you murmured.

"I am fine darling" he said smoothly.

You shook your head and looked around the party, most of the guests looked important, dressed in expensive suits and gowns who did not spare a glance at you.

"Why don't we have a look at the gardens further?" you asked Severus.

Severus nodded and together you walked away from the crowds and around the back, looking at the beautifully set out gardens which were all illuminated. It was quiet at this part and you could gently walk around the gardens, looking at the plants and fountains.

"Narcissa makes sure that the garden is perfect" Severus explains. "She has a great passion for gardening"

"Is that...."

"Lucius' wife" Severus explained.

"I see" you said, together sitting on a bench which looked over the gardens. You sat there for a while, relaxing in the peaceful quiet with Severus.

"We should go back" Severus said, breaking the silence.

You nodded, opening your eyes and getting up, taking your half drunk glass with you. You took Seveus' arm and together walked back to the side of the house where the party was going on. Some guests had left, however, it was still busy.

"Severus" a blonde man who looked a little like Lucius said.

"Corban" Severus said, nodding slightly.

"How is teaching?" Corban asked.

"Fine, fine" Severus said dismissively. "How is the department of law enforcement?"

"It is how it is" Yaxley said, his eyes meeting yours and a small smirk appearing "Now then" he said, "who are you now?"

"I am (y/n)" you said, smiling.

"It is lovely to meet you (y/n)" he said, looking you up and down.

You could see Severus was looking at Yaxley, annoyed at his eyes which were looking you up.

"Severus you found Yaxley" Lucius said, coming over. "Can I have a word" Lucius said, Corban nooded, going after Lucius. Severus watched them go, he knew that those two would go after you and he found it annoying that they could even try to flirt with you.

"Should we go?" you asked Severus who had been staring blankly for a couple of seconds.

"Do you wish to go?" Severus asked, looking at you.

"It is up to you" you said, "You are the one who was invited, I am just the plus one"

Severus looked around and nodded. "I am sure we could slip away" Severus said. Together you walked towards the entrance and quickly apparated away back home.

You both appeared back home and sighed, wanting to sit down and recharge slightly from the party. Severus did not want you to carry on talking with either men, both obviously wanted you and Severus did not wish for you to become their new fling when you are his only.

"Was it rude to leave without telling them?" you asked, leaning into Severus as you both sat on the couch.

Severus shrugged. "I am sure Lucius would not mind us leaving" he said

"I don't know them so I was just a little worried"

"It is fine darling" he said. "Don't worry"

You nodded, sighing and nuzzling into him further.

"What to you think of Lucius and Yaxley?" Severus suddenly asked.

"Oh" you said. "Um, they are okay, yeah. Of course I didn't get to know them at all" there was silence. "Do you think I shouldn't get to know them?"

Severus sighed slightly. "I just think that they are dangerous and you do not want to be pulled into their world"

"Your world is dangerous though" you murmured.

Severus huffed, looking away. "It is not the same."

You kept quiet, getting off him and sighing.

"They are still death eaters who will use you" Severus said, staring at the bookshelf.

You nodded slightly, leaning back against the sofa. "I trust you to know who is right and wrong" you said after a while.

Severus nodded.

"Are you jealous?" you suddenly asked.

Severus furrowed his forehead. "No" he lied.

You chuckled slightly. "Okay grumpy" you teased.

Severus huffed. "I am not grumpy" he muttered. "I just want to make sure you will not be hurt by dangerous people"

"I understand" you said, standing. "I was joking." you smiled. "Would you like some coffee?"

Severus nodded, as you walked into the kitchen, making some drinks. From behind Severus came into the kitchen and hugged you, gently rocking you back and forward. You smiled, closing your eyes and letting Severus hold you.

"I love you Sev" you murmured.

"I love you also darling" he murmured, kissing the back of your head.

The rest of the night went smoothly, drinking together and rewinding on the couch together. You highly doubt you would ever meet any person you had met at the party again, being a teacher at Hogwarts and not being in the type of circles of those men. You decided you would respect Severus' wishes and stay away from the two men.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

8.2K 91 25
Harry Potter,Hermione Granger,Ron Weasley,Fred Weasley,George Weasley,Neville Longbottom,Ginny Weasley,Luna Lovegood,Draco Malfoy, and Seamus Finnegan
400 12 4
This is a Severus Snape one-shot. This is my second one. So I hope you guys enjoy this. This has a hate at first to love kind of relationship.
252K 6.2K 16
A story about 2 people falling in love , willing to do anything for each other