The hobbit/LOTR imagines

By tychee__

requests closed! there can sometimes be preferences, random rants and memes in this book too, no smut tho mos... More

Intro
Adore you; Legolas & The Fellowship
Her; Bilbo
Random; Aragorn, Èowyn, Legolas
Random; LOTR
Random; Aragorn, Hobbits
Random; Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli
Random; Aragorn, Legolas, Eomer, Faramir
sharing is caring
That time; Aragorn&Legolas ft. fellowship
pictures, you want?
Bond; Thranduil & Legolas
Plan; Bilbo & Thorin
Snow; Legolas & Thranduil
Bet; The company
Daughter; Fili
She-elf; Thorin
Sister; Aragorn
Daughter Pt. 2; Fili
Kidnapped; Thorin
Daughter pt 3; Fili

Paperhearts; Kili

485 8 3
By tychee__

a/n: hello, i love sad hours so lets go, songfic time. also, its my opinion but i like Jungkook's cover more than the actual song, thats why im putting it in.

In this, you'll be a hobbit!

3rd person POV:
Remember the way you made me feel.
Such young love but,
Something in me knew that it was real
Frozen, in my head

You were, rather forced to join the company. You were Gandalf's second choice as their burglar. And it wasn't hard to notice the uncanny impression that the wizard might have been addicted with hobbits.

He had his excuses(to which none of them you believed) and they were believable yet a few looks were exchanged that proved otherwise.

But, as you spent overnight with the dwarves--especially Kili--you've come to like them. And your life in the Shire was kind of boring, anyways. You agreed.

Although, in the morning, the first choice, Bilbo Baggins, eventually turned up. Gandalf didn't want you to go. So did almost, half the company. Thorin rolled his eyes at this, saying there was enough baggage, but when you've grown on someone, they aren't an exception to your 'i'm-joining-wether-you-want-to-or-not' face.

Sighs, banters, and bets were exchanged, until Gandalf almost shrieked, because of the fact that they were in the middle of the road, arguing wether to leave you or not.

"Surely, you won't leave a woman alone. I'm far from my home now. You won't leave me here, would you?" you challenged Thorin and he huffed and just directed his pony to walk.

"Silence means yes then" you smirk in victory as you high-fived Kili and Fili.

Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times

"Thorin where are-"

"There" he gruffly pointed at some big rocks as you thanked him to which he just scoffed and turned away from.

"Rude" you muttered and walked away.

You were asking where Fili and Kili was and Thorin happened to know, they were behind big pointy rocks, as he said.

"RUN FEE" Kili laughed as he saw you, pop into view. Fili gasped as he dropped your bow and a knife.

"YOU BASTARDS" you yelled as you saw what they did.

Kili - Fìlį

They had carved their names in your bow. Fili's name was almost done, but his last 'i' was crooked and cut as he ran away, you scoffed as you ran your fingers through their carving.

"YOU IDIOTS DON'T EVEN HAVE DECENT PENMANSHIP IN COMMON TONGUE!" you yelled again and groaned as you hear laughter erupting from the company.

Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part, paper hearts

"It is memory!" Tauriel gasped. The company had been caught. And worse, by the elves. You groaned. Everything seemed to go wrong the minute the wizard had left you.

You didn't know where Bilbo was. Being like a sober-drunk in that godforsaken forest. Getting caught. Being stripped off your weapons. Realizing you liked Kili-

You groaned even more as his smile seemed to be embedded in your mind. Fili noticed you, as you kept banging your head on the prison bars, groaning.

"Your misery won'r end even if you kept banging your poor forehead on those bars, Y/n" Fili pointed out..

"I'm gonna die here" you scrunched ul your nose at him as you looked out, well, you had wished you didn't. Kili was smiling at the she-elf as he joked about a stone of some sort.

"I can see your heart-eyes toward my brother you know? I'm not blind" Fili mused as he watched your scrunched up face scrunch up even more, if that was possible as he saw your face directed at Kili.

"This looks like heart-eyes to you?" you ask him, pointing at your face.

"Mlegh, you're right. That's an 'I'm-jealous-of-that-she-elf' face" he teased and you raised your arm and he flinched away, "AAHHH DON'T. I LOVE MY LIFE, I VALUE IT VERY MUCH" he had screamed and you scoff as you hit his head, playfully.

He pouted as he scratched his head.

"You won't tell him, won't you? I'll stab you if you do, I swear" you now ask Fili, in a serious whisper

"Even if we get out of here, I won't" Fili smiled.

"You're an arse. And you're lucky that I happen to love you" you scoff and he smiles, a charming one.

"I know you do" he smirks.

And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget about it

"Bloody hell, SHE LIKES YOU!" Fili almost banged his brother's head through a wall. Kili grimaced.

"That's the thing, Fee!" Kili groaned as he sat down, clutching his head, muttering curses under his breath as he picked up a knife and threw it at an Orc

You all had escaped from the prison, courtesy of Bilbo, but you had been shot, blocking Kili of the arrow. You're left behind, with Fili, Kili, Bofur and Oin, much to Thorin's dismay.

You're laying down on the table, Bard had left, Orcs came to attack and they're having trouble fending off Orcs while trying to save you.

"She's so sure of how she feels! And it- it's so-"

"So what? Spit it out!" Fili had punched an orc, throwing a table at the 2 behind it.

"I don't even know how I feel!" Kili shouts and a streak of red and green had flowed between them.

Tauriel.

"Why have you come?" Kili asked and Tauriel ignored him. Fili looked confused as he looked at his brother  the she-elf, and your pale form on the table.

"Hold her down" Tauriel ordered as you gasped, a shriek following quickly as you shot up from the table.

"Y/n!" the brothers had called as they held you down.

Everything is gray under these skies
Wet mascara
Hiding every cloud under a smile
When there's cameras

"I thought it was you that was shot" Tauriel panted at Kili as your head dropped down on the table, your consciousness was dropping in and out, voices and faces blurry, but his wasn't.

"So you came here?" he furrowed his brows, an unfamiliar feeling, fluttering across his chest.

"Kili..."you breathed out and Fili shushed you, as you looked into his blue eyes, confused.

"I saw him. It isn't possible" you said to Fili, your voice a whisper but loud enough for him to hear as he nodded, a painful smile on his features.

"He...he was worried. About me" you chuckle lightly and Fili frowned as he looked at his brother, talking to the she-elf, entranced, amazed, and in love.

Fili's heart ached for you. He didn't know how to tell you. How to break it to you.

And I just can't reach out to tell you
That I always wonder what you're up to.

"Where's Kili?" you asked Fili and he frowned. He's hiding something, and he clearly did not want to tell you what it was.

"Fili" you called. He sighed and motioned his head, and you turned in that direction, it was as if you weren't dying earlier, this pain was worse.

Kili was with Tauriel. You couldn't thank her enough for saving you. But, you didn't want to be saved if this wad the price you had to pay

You walked closer, wishing to hear their conversation secretly.

"Amrâlimê" he had whispered it with so much emotion. It wad laced with something you didn't know, yet it hurt so good. You didn't even understand it, yet when you saw what he gave to her, you had enough, and with a heavy heart, you turned away from the scene and back to the boat the dwarves had.

"Y/n, I'm sorry, I-"

"Fee, it's fine. I don't control his heart. I only wish him the best" you admit, a wry smile on your lips as you boarded the boat.

Fili sighed as he closed his eyes.

"I-I have a question to ask" you stutter to him and he looks at you.

"A-Amrâlimê" you said as you looked into his widened eyes, mouth opening and closing like a fish.

"Where..where did you hear that?" he asked

You were scared to do it, but you asked him,"What does it mean?" as he swallowed.

"My beloved or my l-love" he had said and you let out an 'oh' and a dry chuckle.

"Where'd you hear that?" Fili asked as you boarded the boat.

"Somewhere" you smile at him.

Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times

You all had reached the mountain, as Thorin went off and admire his gold, you were all ordered to rest once you got to the mountain, a warning came from Bilbo, that Thorin was changed which worried you all, but the weariness of travel was eating you up more so you slept beside Bombur, you've grown to ignore his snoring, to the company's amazement.

Fili and Kili were a few steps away from you, Fili deciding to talk to his brother.

"Amrâlimê" Fili spluttered out, making Kili furrow his brows, and look at his brother ridiculous.

"I am not going to commit family stroke, Fili-"

"You idiot," Fili smacked his brother on the head. "You told it to the elf" Fili continuef as Kili rubbed his head.

"Yeah, now what?" Kili asked

"Are you numb or are you just that dumb" Fili looked like he could strangle him dry.

"What in Durin's name are you going on about?" the younger brother asked.

"Y/n heard you" Fili simply said and Kili groaned.

"This again, I already told you-"

"Then give her closure!" Fili screamed, startling you awake, making you stand up and look around frantically.

"Who-"

"Sorry" the brothers immediately tried to shush you down, going to your side, shoving poor Bombur down the stairs, magically not waking him up, they snickered and your furrowed brows and disheveled hair made them laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" you tiredly rubbed your eyes as you yawned and leaned on Kili's shoulder, closing your eyes back again.

Fili smiled at your antics, looking at his brother's smiling face. You scrunched your face up as Kili's hair tickled your nose.

"You should shower, you smell bad" you giggle and lean into him more.

"Then why are you leaning in?" he teased and you groaned and leaned to Fili.

"Fluffy" you say as you smile into Fili's side, pullung him down to your side, him letting out an 'oof' as he bumped into the wall, the brother's laughed at you.

You closed your eyes again and took a nap again, cuddling into Fili's side, while holding unto Kili's pinky finger.

"She's actually adorable when she's not threatening everyone around her" Kili laughed.

"I can hear you" your voice came out muffled from Fili's side and they laughed.

Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind

"Look, I know you like me, but I'm really sorry that I dont! I just-"

"KILI, WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GODDAMN WAR" you screamed at him as Fili just chuckled.

"SHOOT IT, KILI" Dwalin roared as a troll was on your tail.

"WHERE WOULD YOU SHOOT IT?" Kili screamed back

"SHOOT IT IN ITS JAMBAGS!" Dwalin yelled as he banged his axe on an orc.

"IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY JAMBAGS" Kili screamed.

"Oh for goodness-" you muttered as you threw a dagger on the troll's nose and set it down.

I hate this part, paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours

"Fili!" you scream as you aim an arrow and shot it at Azog's arm, making him roar in pain and drop Fili, Kili breaking his brother's fall, both of them groaning as they hit the ground.

"Hobbit!" Azog roared in black speech as he pointed at you, making every orc point there gaze at you.

He ordered somethinf in black speeh as arrows flooded your position.

Although you couldn't understand, you gasped and ran down, slicing at every orc in your path. An arrow had managed to get your stomach as you winced.

You ignored the sting as you breaked the arrow, half of it was there but it didn't show beneath your dark tunic.

"Y/n-"

"Kili!" a cry had stopped Kili in his tracks of going to you. "Tauriel" came his breatht response as a flash of hurt went through your chest as he ran to the voice.

"Dwalin, Fili can you go to Thorin? Get him back. I'll get Kili. Be safe" you asked the two as they nodded, Dwalin helping Fili up as they limped to where Thorin ran off to.

"Lass, your stomach-" Dwalin had tried to call but you ran away before he can continue.

"Kili you idiot!" you called out, hoping to find him.

"Y/n!" instead of Kili's, it was Tauriel's voice that led you to the battle. Bolg and Kili.

"You idiots don't know when to give up" you groaned and ran to Tauriel.

"Go" you nod to her as she nods back at you, taking your message. You went left and she went right, your arrow knocked, as you fired it at Bolg, hitting his left bicep, tossing Kili to the side.

Tauriel let out a battle cry as she sliced Bolg's right arm, amputating it.

"You can now pair with your old man, filth" you smirk as Kili gasped from the side, you nod at Tauriel as she faced Bolg.

"Legolas!" Tauriel called the blonde prince as she sliced Bolg's feet. You'd think he would cry out in pain but he just stood up and swung his weapon at the she-elf.

"Tauriel" Kili gasped as you went to him.

"Stay down, you're injured" you ordered, a stern look on your features. You tore down your tunic's sleeves as you wrapped the cloth around his wound.

"Hold this down, stay awake" you were shaking as you held his hand to his wound.

"Tauriel!" Legolas had appeared, helping his friend, kicking down the big orc, as Tauriel coughed blood. She had just been slammed into a wall.

Bolg was sent tumbling down, landing on the bridge below, Legolas following quickly, finishing the job.

"Tauriel, can you stand?" your tone was bitter as you ask her, she nodded as she groaned, standing up.

"Help me get him down" you said. Your injuries were ignored by you as you and the she-elf groaned, supporting Kili, as you three went down the stairs.

A cry and fluttering of feathers made you three look up.

Eagles.

"Here!" you had raised your hand and caught one of the eagles attention.

"You both get on, you're more injured" you decided as the eagle landed.

"Y/n-"

"I'm fine, Kili" you argued as you helped him up and Tauriel.

"This eagle can't carry all of us, you must go" your order was clear and Kili couldn't argue.

Tauriel looked at you sadly. Kili coughed and you patted the eagle to go as it flew.

You looked around as you finally sighed and sat down, tiredly.

You saw one of the eagles carry Thorin and Fili as another one carry Bilbo and Fili.

"Gandalf" you called weakly, your stomach wasn't getting any better, you vision was turning blurry.

All adrenaline of the battle had left you, tiredness and fatigue had worn you down.

"Goodness, child! Stay awake! Look at me!" Gandalf's eagle landed down as he raced to you.

"Gandalf, I'm going to die am I?" you chuckled as you groaned and gasped when he had taken the remains of the arrow out.

"I have no idea how you managed to-"

"Gandalf, don't" you weakly say as he disagreed, lifting your body up as the eagle immediately took flighy as soon as Gandalf was up.

"It is not today that I will listen to you" he had muttered a couple more things but you hadn't understood it.

All images were blurry as you closed your eyes, trying desperately to stay awake.

"Y/n" a voice had called but you were too put of it to register who had said it.

You were convinced you were going to die. You weren't going to live after this, your stomach bled like a madman.

Don't think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget

a/n: i am ashamed, this is horrible, and as you can tell, i love dwarves; as you can tell and i cant stop writing angst, ha, ok i'll go now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 355 33
I have always loved my life, but for some reason wanted more. There was one thing I seemed to lack, was spending time with friends, most being busy a...
321K 6.7K 49
From Bilbo Baggins, to Boromir, even Bjorn. I began these imagines in 2013 at the best of my memory. I have been to and from Wattpad for so long. Ple...
189K 4.5K 22
Oneshots from the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. Enjoy!
35.8K 1K 19
Welcome! Come and enjoy my reader inserts of some of our favorite Middle Earth men! Aragorn, Frodo, Legolas, Faramir, and Boromir to name a few. Requ...