I Amuse Him ✔️

By MissParnami

Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badbo... More

Copyright
Pink Pomerarian
Where are my lungs?
Give this story a chance.
Did he just nickname me glasses?
I am a tomato
Explode like a volcano
Six packs Hunter vs No packs Danny
My fruit basket is smaller than her belly.
I am not a vampire
Did he just call me spoiled?
I got a fake ankle twist
I love your Handwriting
A very amused Hunter.
Don't forget to wear your glasses
Hunter? A stripper?
Fluffy Donnavan
Danny you pervert
I look like a potato
Ultra goosebumps/ That cute hulk
Calm equals danger
I just touched a rose petal
I am screwed
All Black
I am going to Yemen
It's Like HOME
He looks hurt
It's a ghost
You
Everything was still
I like you
COVID-19
Did he feel good?
Stick to the family
Hunter señor
Thank you so much❤️
Available in print form

Sunflower Field

778 29 7
By MissParnami

"Hunter Donnavan." The sound resonated in the entire mansion as Hunter's mom came through the main door. Her eyebrows were completely knitted together and as soon as Hunter heard his name being called, he immediately once again got behind me and his face was stuffed in my neck. His hot breath tingling my neck as it was now getting hard for me to stand. Good thing that his hands were tightly wrapped around my waist of I would have been a pile of melted Danny by now.

Julia came and stood in front of me as she tried to look at Hunter but his face was totally stuffed in my neck. I gave Julia a nervous smile.

I told her everything and how it was all my fault but she grabbed only one thing from the entire story.

"How can you even think that Danny will cheat on you. And with her own best friend? Did I raise you with that low of an IQ?" She asked Hunter as his gripped tightened on my waist. His face was now totally buried in my neck.

"I said sorry." He mumbled against my skin. And I fought the urge to move because his lips were now touching my bare shoulders.This guy is completely unknown of the feelings his touch gives me.

I am about to melt like an ice cream sundae in his arms and he doesn't have any idea about it. I looked up at Julia, trying to calm her down with my pleading eyes. I know she was a bit angry. Who wouldn't be if you got a call from your ex-husband at 9. Telling you that your son got cops called at his house. Thank god his father and step mom were out of the town or else it would have been a melted Hunter sundae on the floor by now.

"Young man. I am very disappointed at your actions." Here comes. I held Hunter's hand on my waist to give him all the moral support I could as everyone was looking at us with sorry eyes.

"You left without telling me anything? Do I not mean anything to you anymore?" She said as both of us opened our eyes to look at Julia who had tears in her eyes. Hunter immediately regained his composure and went to her.

"Mom." He hugged her mother and she immediately hugged him back. "I am so sorry. I should have just told you everything." He said while hugging her with his eyes closed.

"You are my son and I want you to be with me. No matter what just promise me from now on you will tell me everything." She said as she leaned back and looked at Hunter with teary eyes.

"And by everything. I mean everything." She said in a firm tone and in that instant everyone of us knew including Hunter, that she was talking about a certain someone and how he has been treating Hunter till now. Hunter nodded and Julia looked at me with a calm smile. She is so beautiful that just looking at her makes my heart melt and when I saw her with red puffy eyes, my heart broke.

"Daniella. Thank you so much for being with this idiot." She told me and I chuckled with tears in my eyes. "Hey-" "You have a lot of explaining to do young man. I am taking you all home. You all will be staying at our place tonight." Julia told us all cutting Hunter in mid sentence and we went ahead to sit in the cars while she talked to the cops.

I was sitting next to Hunter in the back while Brody and Kyle sat in the front. He instantly scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Danny." He whispered as I shuddered as how close we were. I didn't say anything.

"Do you know how sexy you look today?" He asked me like he wanted me to answer that question but me being me, I didn't know what to say. Instead I just shook my head 'no'

This was also the first time he has ever said the word 'sexy' to me. I was always cute or beautiful. This new side of him is making me go weak in the knees. "This time I won't run away and I definitely will not hold back." He whispered to me as he looked in my eyes. His pupils were large and me on the other hand is on the verge of smoking away. My heart is beating so fast that I am scared if I opened my mouth it will definitely jump out and land on Hunter's lap.

We were soon at his house and all of our friends were on the floor as we entered his room.

Des and me were given the guest bedroom. Hunter and Ethan were gonna stay in his bedroom. Brody and Kyle were given the couches.

At first I felt bad for both of them but they were pretty used to it as that's where they actually sleep every time they stay over at Hunter's place.

I got out of the shower, still in a towel and soon a hand was placed on my lips as I was about to scream.

"Shsh. You will wake up mom." Hunter said as his palm was still on my lips and he was holding me at place. I was trapped between him and the wall and soon I realised that we were alone in the guest bedroom and I am only in a towel.

My heart picked up the pace as Hunter removed his hand from my face but soon it found a place on my waist. I immediately got a hold of my towel as Hunter was looking at me with dark eyes. What he said to me in the car resonated in my ears.

This time I won't run away and I definitely will not hold back.

All the blood rushed to my face.

"You smell so good." He said as he grazed his nose on my shoulders. A moan soon escaped my lips and Hunter's grip tightened on my waist. He started kissing my neck still holding me in place and my hands left my towel to wrap them around his neck. A soft moan left my mouth again and Hunter growled. He kissed from my chest up to my neck, my jaw and soon started sucking on my bottom lip. I felt electrified. I grabbed onto his hair and that seemed to have aroused him even more as he picked me up and made me wrap my legs around his waist.

I am amazed that the towel was still wrapped on my body.

Hunter was not stopping even to take a breath and frankly I didn't even want him to. We were sucking on each other's lips and soon I felt his tongue inside me. My whole body shivered as I tried to mimic his actions. As soon as my tongue went inside his mouth he growled loudly and took me to the bed. We dropped onto the soft bed and continued for what felt like hours.

Soon I heard a faint knock on the door.

"Hunter, I will kill you. How much more time do you want? My feet are killing me." Des screamed from the outside.

Hunter broke of the kiss and looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Go on a date with me?" He asked as I looked at him with confusion. "You came here to ask that? And was that Des outside?" I asked totally confused. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I told her to wait so that I could ask you about the date. I was waiting for you to come out and when I saw you in that towel, I forgot what I came for." He said as he laid on the top of me with a huge smile on his face.

Even his huge smile is sexy.

......................

"So what are your intentions with my princess?" Dad asked Hunter as he was gripping the news paper in his hands and giving Hunter a look from his glasses. Hunter gulped as it looked like he will pass any moment now.

He wasn't so excited when I told him, he might run into my father. He told me he was intimidated by him and how he has never had girlfriend so he doesn't know how and what to talk to my father.

I assured him he will just interrogate him until Hunter pukes on our coffee table and will then laugh hysterically at him pointing at his face and the puke on the coffee table.

This seemed to have scared him even more and now I think he is going to pass out on our coffee table.

"I intend to make her happy. Sir." He said stuttering a bit as he his eyes were on the baseball bat laying beside dad.

The bat just happened to lay there magically?

Nope.

"Hmm." He said as he took a sip of his coffee. Martha and I were standing in kitchen holding hands as we looked at both of them. Dad was reading something in the newspaper and Hunter looked at me like he was about to cry and run out the house wiping away his tears.

My baby.

I wanted to go to him and hug him tight but I know If I did anything that my dad didn't like he will not let me read any novels for a month. I kept myself composed and blew Hunter a little kiss.

He gave me a smile and blew me a kiss back as his hand was placed on his chest.

I smiled back and both of us were so engrossed in each other that we didn't even see that my dad was watching us through the tip of his glasses.

I immediately turned around as Hunter cleared his throat. "Be back by 8." He told us and went back to reading. I turned around to look at him with wide eyes and saw a hint of smile on his face. I went ahead and hugged him tight.

"You forgot something." Just as I was about to go hug Martha my dad's voice came from behind me. I looked back at him to find him looking at his newspaper and smirking. I don't think I am going to like what he about to give me.

He moved his face in my direction with that evil smirk and I immediately knew what he was talking about.

Hunter was looking at both of us back and forth and Martha had her palm on her forehead as she was shaking her head.

I pleaded my dad with puppy eyes to not do this to me right now but I could practically see him smirking down at me with glowing red eyes.

In an instant he flipped out the dreadful box from god knows where and popped that in front of me.

"Your glasses princess." My dad told me with a toothy grin and I heard Hunter trying to muffle a laugh. I looked at my dad defeated and grabbed the box from his hand. I looked at the box and by now Hunter was on the floor and he was about to give my dad a high five. But I know he won't and my dad would probably make him wear his glasses if he knew he had a pair too.

"Wear them." Dad told me in challenging voice. I slumped my head down and took the glasses out of the box and placed them on my face. "So cute." Hunter said in a whisper and I gave him a deadly look. Instantly he got up from his seat and shook my dad's hand.

I gave both of my parents a kiss on the cheek and went out with Hunter with my head low and my glasses on my face in defeat.

Hunter was shocked and in another world the whole time as I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside the house.

"How?" He whispered to himself as we stood outside my house totally baffled by everything that just happened and me on the other hand was crying as I have a strange family. They don't care if I have a boyfriend. They just want to grab any chance they get to remind me that I have a weak eyesight.

I made a self note.

Next time if dad has a headache I am not going to cover for him. He will have to eat Martha's chicken soup.

I took my glasses off the minute we stepped outside and gave Hunter a warning, if he told my dad about this I will not kiss him for week. That was enough to shut him up.

"So where are we going?" He shook everything off and looked at me with a smile.

He guided me towards his truck.

"You will see." He told me as he opened his truck's door for me. I didn't know where we were going so I was not sure if my pink off shoulder dress was well suited for the occasion. After modelling in like 20 dresses in front of Martha, Des and Julia they finally settled on this dress. It was a task in itself to get them settle on one thing. Martha wanted red, Julia wanted Yellow, Des wanted me to pack a lingerie. It was all so chaotic. Finally after this dress was finalised and Des's lingerie dreams were crushed, she did my makeup with tears in her eyes.

We soon reached someplace that was totally foreign to me. Hunter opened the door for me yet again. I am just wearing a thee inch heel and yet it feels like I will fall on my face. I got out of the car to see the most beautiful sunflower field in front of me. The entire area was filled with blossoming sunflower all facing towards us. There was a small grassy hill in the middle of them and and I could see a little basket sitting at the very top if it.

"Wanna eat some Nutella sandwiches?" Hunter asked me as he grabbed my waist from behind and placed his chin on my shoulder. He was holding me from behind and I could smell his amazing fragrance. I blushed realising that he did all of this for me. No one has ever done so much for me in my entire life and he was able to make me cry happy tears every single time.

"You are best thing that ever happened to me." I told him as he kissed my bare shoulder and grabbed my hand to take me to little hill.

I was surprised that I didn't slip off the hill while I was climbing it with my three inch heel. We sat on the hill and ate some Nutella sandwiches and some pasta and cranberry juice.

It got dark pretty soon and I thought Hunter would want to leave but he told me that the best part was yet to come. By now we were both laying on the grass hill as I was laying with my head pressed on Hunter's chest and he was holding me in place. His arms were loosely wrapped on my shoulders and he was gently rubbing my arm.

"Look up sweetheart." He told me as I did to see millions of stars just above us. They were so clear and some of them, I could even see twinkling. The bliss I felt at that time was beyond my imagination. I never thought that I could ever feel this calm. I never thought that even outside my house, I would feel like home.

I thought my comfort zone was in my room on my bed, reading my novels but now I realised that it's wherever Hunter is.

I looked up at him and kissed him right on the lips. We pulled away after several seconds and I gave him the biggest smile I could.

"I love you Danny. I want to call you mine. Can I?" He asked me as his grip on my shoulder tightened. He was nervous. I could tell. He moth was ajar and his eyes were pleading for me to answer.

"I am yours." I told him as I placed my hand on his face. "All yours." Immediately his lips found mine as he got on the top of me and kissed me with so much passion that I forgot we were in the middle of a sunflower field. He broke away and smiled at me as he was now laying on the top of me. Both of his hands were on the ground beside me as he was supporting himself up and mine were wrapped around his neck. Feeing the hot skin and eventually grabbing onto his dark blue shirt collar to keep him close to my face.

"You know what was the best part about Yesterday?" He asked me as I smiled and nodded.

"We told each other what was in our hearts." I told him smiling as I looked in his eyes. Remembering the events of yesterday.

"No!" He said as he gave me a smirk. I crooked my eyebrows. "You hanging onto my window for dear life. Seriously when are you going to learn how to climb those things?" He said while laughing his ass off.

And then I jumped on him.

And it was not sexual.

I never felt lonely ever again after that.

I am always at home. I was with my security blanket. I was with my Fluffy Donnavan.

From shutting my window on his face that day to opening it again so that he could climb in my room.

I met my soulmate.

The End

Finally my first book ever is completed now❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 366 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
1K 2 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
1.2M 39.4K 46
[ Highest Rank: #3 Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #25 Romance ] ❇❇❇ Life's hard when you live next door to the High School Bad Boy that used to be...