Meri Pehli Khaata

By mehshanaya

#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are y... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
The Last Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 37

27.8K 1.1K 77
By mehshanaya

Abhimanyu

Some alluring fragrance is coming and I sniff it more but something tickles my nose so I open my to look but as my, I look my eyes widened because the fragrance is coming from Samridhi's hair I look down and saw we both are sleeping so close I mean not so close because there is still some gap between us.

Usually, we have 3 feet distance between us. I look at my arm which is resting on top of her waist shit if she gets up and see this she will definitely call me a creep who is taking advantage of her sleeping. But how we end up so close to each other I think but I know it's me because she doesn't move an inch in her sleep it's me who twist and turn in his sleep so I slowly remove the arm from her waist without waking her and went out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samridhi

I turn and open my eyes and looked at the clock it's 11:00 am so I decided to get up there is no one in the room so I went to the washroom.

As I was descending the stairs I hear the voices of people. There is Abhimanyu and his friends sitting in the hall.

" Good morning Bhabhi," Yuvi said.

" Good morning" I replied.

"Let's go guys we have things to do, " Abhimanyu said taking his car keys.

" Are you leaving me alone here?" I asked still afraid of last night experience.

" Awwwww how cute say it again Bhabhi," Yuvi said and Abhimanyu smack his head.

" What the hell?" Yuvi said rubbing his head.

" No you're coming with me," Abhimanyu said.

Everyone come out and sit in their cars and start the car going back to the mansion.

As we reach the mansion.

" You go inside I have some work to do," Abhimanyu said.

" Ok," I said and come out of the car and goes inside the mansion.

I come into the room and goes to the washroom.

I come outside and look in the mirror. I apply the same colour lipstick as a dress. When the phone starts ringing.

" Hello," I said.

" Hii you are fine right," Tia asked me.

" Yes "

" Thank god you don't know how much I was worried about you," Tia said.

" And you don't know how much I was scared," I said to her while sitting on the bed.

" Why what happened?" Tia asked me.

And I told her how I lost my way when I was talking to her and I end up in some forest and my car tire puncture too.

" Really," Tia asked.

"Yes you don't know how I gathered courage and come out of the car," I said to her.

"And finally your knight in shining armour come and save you," Tia said.

"Yes he save or I'm sure I would have gone unconscious on-road," I said.

" You come home safe that's what matter"  Tia said.

" Yes, I'm glad too".

" Now you will never go alone right," Tia said teasingly.

" Yes...." Suddenly I remember something.

" Shit," I said.

" What happened?" tia asked.

" I forgot the papers in-car," I said.

" Now what?"

" I have to get them before anyone else," I said and cut the call.

I hurriedly come downstairs and goes into the garage but the car is not there so I ask one guard.

" Where is that car?"

" Mam Mr Tej Singhania takes that car with him," I said.

Damnit.

I called Tia again.

" Did you get the papers?" she asked.

" No they are inside the car and Abhimanyu's dad take the car," I said.

" Now how will I take my revenge," I said.

" Nothing happened," she said.

" Are you crazy my plan failed and you are saying nothing happened?" I said.

" You are an idiot "

" Why?"

" Isn't it that you wanted to do. You want to give that papers to his Dad so you will have your revenge now look god has done your work and you're saying that your plan failed" she explained.

" Yes you're right"

" I'm always right now bye".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu

I look at the building which is in front of me.

Singhania Industries

It was my dream from childhood to become the CEO of this empire.

"Let's go inside," Yuvi said.

" No, I want to do this alone"

" Why?" Mahir said.

" Because if anything goes wrong I want someone for backup," I said.

" Ok," they said.

And I again look in front of me.

" You are mine and I'm coming to claim you and no one can stop me," I said.

And go inside the building.

I entered the CEO's cabin and look around it. I feel the chair of CEO with my hand and sit on it. I make a call and smirked leaning back in the chair turn around.

" What are you doing here Abhimanyu?" Das asked as he entered inside I smirked and turn around.

" Why are sitting in the chair of CEO? This is not yours" he said angrily.

" This is not mine yet" and he stares at me.

" What do you mean by yet?" he asked and I forward the papers to him.

" What is this?" he said after reading them.

" These papers have whole information about Industries which established under Singhania Industries," I said as I get up from the chair and come around the table.

"So?"

" Here's the real twist Mr Singhania these Industries were established but only in papers not in real but we continue to take money from shareholders in the name of these Industries," I said and he stares at me.

" Now what if this information leaks I'm sure the shareholder's reaction will be amazing what do you think," I said.

" You do all this right," he said through gritted teeth.

" Bingo," I said and clapped.

" What do you want?" he hissed.

" The CEO position," I said standing in front of him.

" And if I don't give you that"

" Then with so much regret I have to give these papers to shareholders and you have look at how your empire which you make with your blood and sweat gets ruined, " I said sadly.

Suddenly my face turn to the side and my cheek stings my eyes widened as I registered the fact that my father slapped me.

" You know your mother will be so proud of you now seeing how his son threatening his father," he said clapping.

" The son from which I make this empire is threatening me now"

" I did everything for you from your childhood so you not miss your mother I fulfilled your every wish"

" But now I realised how wrong I am if I slapped you the first time you did something wrong I don't have to see this"

" Do what you want" he throws the papers at me and went out of the cabin.

But his words keep running inside my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samridhi

It's 11:00 pm now and Abhimanyu is still not back.

" Mam has your dinner," a maid said.

" No I don't want to," I said and she goes back.

Shit why I'm feeling like this like something is bad I think as I walk from here and there. why this restlessness?. Am I feeling guilty? no someone gets guilty when they do something wrong and I didn't do something wrong. Then why I'm feeling like something bad is happening.

I decided to call Abhimanyu but he is not picking up my call.

Maybe I was just scared of last night yes this is the matter. Let's sleep but after many tries, I'm still not able to fall asleep.

As the time increases my restlessness increases too damnit I get from bed and goes downstairs.

" Hii take me to Singhania Industries," I said one of the drivers.

" Yes mam," he said and I get inside the car.

As I was getting closer to industries my restlessness increases more.

" Mam we reached, " the driver said and I run towards the building.

There is no one inside the building thank god because I'm not in the mood to handle that annoying receptionist now.

I hurriedly open the door of the cabin and release my breath as I looked at Abhimanyu who is looking outside the huge glass window.

Here I'm getting restless and look at him he standing there peacefully without any tension I can't believe I take tension for him.

As I take a step forward my foot connects with something and I look down and then I look around the whole cabin and my eyes widened because the whole cabin is a mess.

There is no signal thing in this cabin that is not broken I go closer to Abhimanyu.

" Abhimanyu," I said softly.

He chuckled.

" You know what my Dad told me today that my mom must be proud of me"

I think his dad got the papers.

" He said he do so much for me. He fulfilled my every wish"

Ok looks like his dad not only scold him but taunt him too.

"  He said he should slap me when I did something wrong for the first time"

Ok, it means they have a huge fight.

" I want some peace but his words are running inside my mind," he said and turn around.

I look at his face he is really sad.

" It's ok Abhimanyu he is your dad..." I said but he cut me off.

" Shhhh," he said keeping a finger on my lips.

His one hand come and wrap around my waist he pulled me closer and I collide with him.

His other hand come and he grip my hair in his fist not tightly but enough that I can't move.  He look at my eyes and my eyes widened looking at his eyes are dark so dark and intoxicating that I lost myself in them.

Ek baat kahu kya izzat haii....

Mujhe teri zaroorat hai.......

Then he looks at my lips and my breath hitched he closed his eyes and come closer I also close my eyes and finally our lips meet.

He kisses me so softly yet so passionately. He pulled me more closer by my waist and deepened the kiss. We broke the kiss and he keep his forehead on mine.

After some time I come back to my senses and feel something wet on my cheek so I touch it and open my eyes but my eyes widened it was blood.

" Peace," he said and close his eyes and fell over me. I looked at his hand there were glass pieces stuck so deep in his wrist and the blood is coming out from it.

I lay him down on the floor and sit beside him and take his hand in mine when my gaze fell on the floor there is so much blood on floor I looked back at him.

" Abhimanyu" I screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was it.......

Don't forget to vote comment and share........

Thank you.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53.4K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
525K 25.7K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...
1.4M 58.7K 52
Saanvi Rajput and Abhimanyu Malhotra have been sworn enemies since they first met at ten years old, so the last thing they ever expected to be were h...
145K 6.6K 33
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...