ETHEREAL

By goldndiamonds

"I didn't hurt your girlfriend if that's why you want to interrogate me?" Sanyukta stated. He didn't say anyt... More

1.
2.
3
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.28.
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
.33.
.34.
.35.
.36.
.37.
.38.
.39.
.40.
.41.
.42.
.43.
44.
45.

.27.

2K 102 11
By goldndiamonds

The first thing I heard was a light heartbeat right next to my ear. As I came back into my senses I felt warm and cacoon-ed. Opening my eyes I saw a tie then I noticed a shirt. The scent travel to my nose like a shock.

I know who he is.

My first instinct was to get away far away from him but when I tried to move I almost tumbled down from his embrace. He hold me tighter on his instincts. It was clear from his eyes that he was sleeping.

"Are you okay?" His chest rumble against mine and his voice was low.

"You don't have to care about me?" I mumbled as politely as I could and tried to get off his arms. At first he didn't loosen his grip.

"You are not well." He stated near my ear, his breath calm like his voice.

"Not your concern." I stared back while glancing out of the window. The sun was setting, we must be stuck here from the afternoon.

That was a nice first day of internship.

I managed to sit down on the couch from his lap. But when I tried to stand up I realised I might trip over this shinny smooth floor. But still collecting all my courage I pushed myself up from the couch holding it for support. I took support from the wall to reach his desk.. and now I was in middle of the room. The distance from the desk to the door looked like miles. With no support to take in between.

Taking a deep breath I took a step of faith before tumbling down on my wobbly knees. Then out of nowhere I was gripped from my waist and lifted up swiftly as if I was a cushion. Then I was placed on the desk effortlessly with him standing between my knees. He griped my chin and made me look up at him, his hair were tickling my forehead and his eyes lashes looked so beautiful from this distance. As soon as our nose touched, I freaked out. I turn my head to right and his lips landed on my jaw while his nose was buried in my hair. He sniff as he did before.

Just tell me I'm still dreaming.

His lips travelled along my jaw, moved down to my neck in between before coming back to my jaw.

I could not bear it any longer. Even if I'm in a dream.

I bring my hand between us and put my fingers in middle of his lips and my skin. I feel him smile against my finger.

It is a dream. He never smile in reality.

I was wrong when I thought the fingers were enough to stop him. He bring his lip down on mine along with my fingers. Now we both have our lips pressed on both sides of my fingers.

It wasn't even a proper kiss yet and it's already so intense.

His eyes were closed and I decided to close mine too.

Before I did something that I wouldn't do in reality.

It's a dream right.

But what I did next, even made Randhir eyes wide open.

I slide my fingers down from the middle of our lips and latched my lips to his.

It was like I just freed an animal who was bounded from long time ago.

Randhir grabbed my face from both hands and pulled it forcefully into him. I heard him groan in satisfaction when I open my mouth to let him in. It was rough yet sweet to feel his fast moves against my lips. But when I grip his hair and pull back I broke down the last touch of sweetness left in him. He pushed my knees apart to paste his body into mine and pull my hair back to crane my neck up.

I moved away for a second to breathe but he couldn't bear it. He bring my mouth back to his with a loud groan.

There was a noise in the room but I hardly heard it over my heavy heartbeat. But when it came for another time I recognise it.

"Somebody's.." kiss. "At the door."

"I don't." Longer kiss. "Care."

My heart fluttered at the way he licked my lower lip before deepening the kiss again.

Suddenly someone bangs at the door. Randhir turned and glared hard at the door..before looking back at me.

"This is not over yet." He peck my nose light before walking towards his office door.

"Randhir are you inside?"

Aamayra shrill voice was easily recognisable. But it was also slurred. So we have to face not only Aamayra but a drunk Aamayra.

Randhir turn right back at me. He pointed at a door in corner of the room. Without protesting or questioning I walked clumsily to that door only to find out it was a restroom.

So am I a secret now?

Of course I'm.

Getting inside the dark room I close the door but didn't shut it close.

Randhir opened the door and I hear heels clicking on floor.

"you know what your little kitten did this time.." Aamayra complaint loudly.

His little kitten???

Who???

"She humiliated me infront of everybody." Aamayra whined. "She commented on my clothes before storming out of my session taking another intern Riya with her." Aamayra puffed.

Was she calling me his little kitten?

Why ?

"I can't beleive why you still think she is innocent." Aamayra walked further into office. "The way you threaten me last night to not mess with the new intern I should have guessed it's about sanyukta again."

Aamayra sound angry and then I heard something smashing on the floor.

"Just like you threaten me the night of the party." Aamayra remind him. "You told me to never get even closer to her. Even if you swear that she is no more to you than Peter's friend." Aamayra smashed another thing on the floor.

For a moment I wanted to show up and ask her question myself but right now her question sound interesting.

Why would you do that Randhir?

" You have been so mean to me from the day you have find out that the girl I used to talk about is .... sanyukta." Aamayra smashed something against the wall I was leaning into.

" You treat me like a criminal from that day, talking rudely to me, ignoring me, threatening me....but not to Dexter .....he was involved with me in everything we did to her...but yet you are upset with me ....not Dexter..." Aamayra questioned him walking closer to the room I was in. I could hear her heels..

"Because Dexter atleast regret what he did to her." Randhir murmured back.

"He doesn't regret bullying her..." Aamayra confessed. "He regret falling for her..."

What?

"What?" Randhir asked the same.

"He was the one who thought bullying the girl he love will bring her closer to him." Aamayra stated.

"And you let him beleived that?" Randhir voice was hard, I could imagine him clenching his jaw.

"I liked it. I was obsessed with her. Hurting her. Making her cry. I hated her.." Aamayra threw something right at the door I was in and the door open a little.

"She is not at all different from all of us here." Aamayra slurred. "She is as bad as us."

"You are insane." Randhir told her trying to get hold of her.

"Yes I'm insane. You would be too if you loved someone for years and that person fall for someone who is not half pretty as you." Aamayra confessed.

Randhir stayed silent.

"Go home. Get rest." Randhir said after few minutes.

"Don't touch me." Aamayra hissed. "I recognise this behaviour. I noticed it in Dexter years ago and now you..."

"You don't know what are you saying right now.." Randhir tried to calm her down..

"You love her too, don't you?" Aamayra laughed.

"I don't." Randhir said clipped and short. Why am I hurt? Was I expecting him to confess his love to me just because we kissed.

"but you would hate her once you will know what she did to her family." Aamayra slurred.

My heart stop beating.

" Her sister was bullied just because she was sanyukta's sister.." Aamayra walked around the room but I couldn't focus on her anymore... I felt my arms getting numb on the mention of my family.

"Aamayra don't.. you need to go home." It was clear Randhir don't want her to continue. Is it because he knew I'm listening?

"You should know that she is a murderer." Aamayra laughed. This got Randhir attention.

"Her sister commited suicide because of her. She was ashamed to be her sister and finally she gave up." Aamayra smashed a painting down. "she was so young."

Here I was loosing the strength from my legs again. I slumped back on the wall and knock over some thing behind me.

But Aamayra was too drunk to notice.

"Her parents blamed sanyukta." Aamayra walked over the chunk of broken glass.

"They regret adopting her." That was the final blow I needed in my gut.

I felt disgusting and a sudden nausea hit me. I felt like throwing up.

"I hate her. Her parents hate her. Now you will hate her too." Aamayra giggled before kicking something on the floor and it went to the other corner of the room.

"Enough." Randhir almost roared at her. My head was spinning, I was about to pass out again.

Aamayra laughed again.

"I wish it was her who committed suicide instead of her sister."

I wish that too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 9.3K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
631K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
363K 7.9K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
1.5M 30.9K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...