Into to you [SUNSUN]

By KwonJinYoung

'Never trust them, never fall to their tactics again. You've had enough, don't hurt yourself again.' Sunoo wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
author's note

DISCLAIMER

6.6K 138 1
By KwonJinYoung

Hello guys so before start reading this fanfiction, I would like to tell you that this story is completely fictional, all the scenarios, dialogues and places that will be mentioned here came from my imaginations and ideas. Also this story is slow paced so please bare with me with lame chapters or parts as you read this story.

English is not my native language so please I'm sorry for grammatical errors, but having all said that advance thank you for reading my first fanfiction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 687 14
Park Sunghoon is one of the most popular guy in school because of his handsomeness, he could've a lots of friends but he's just focusing on school. B...
12.1K 828 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
32.3K 1.2K 15
Where the hyung line if enhypen always see sunoos mistakes and they make sunoo feel bad of himself because of it , but little did sunoo know that the...
21.7K 1.1K 34
Things were supposed to get better once Sunoo admitted his feelings for Sunghoon. Instead, they've only gotten more complicated. There's still more t...