From the Inside (2021 - Versi...

By _Laura_Ann_94

In a mental institution, patients are treated for different reasons. They are expected to be kept safe and we... More

Millie & Billie - Part One
Millie & Billie - Part Two
Johnny
Kyle
Meet the Killer Twins
Meet Johnny
Meet Kyle
Welcome
Nurse Rozetta
Doctor Mathers
Quiet Room
Planning
Crazy Alice
Fatal Kiss
Remember
Threats
Thoughts
One Down, One To Go.
Play Along
Silence
Millie's Final Goodbye
Secret
Catherine
Stuck
In his own mind
Lost Soul
Alone
Empty
Goodnight, Johnny.
Goodbye Johnny.
Restless
Rooms
No More Twins
Blood
No More Billie
Breath
With his thoughts
Busted
Whose Eric Tyler?
Paperwork
Confession
Guilty
From the Author

Alone Togethor

5 0 0
By _Laura_Ann_94

Billie sat down outside Millie's room, no one had filled her room yet. He leaned his head against his knees as tears ran down his cheeks.

"Are you okay, son?" Johnny asked as he noticed Billie.

"I'm not your son" Billie didn't bother looking up.

"Being away from family is never easy. This is my second tour; my wife Shirley is carrying our first child." Johnny sat down next to Billie "How old are you?"

Billie titled his head to look at Johnny "Twenty."

"Much older than I was when I signed up. I was only fifteen."

"Johnny, how do you cope knowing that your family doesn't care?" Billie wiped the tears from his face.

Johnny placed his hand on Billie's shoulder "Shirley and I got into an argument the morning I left, the words I wished I could take back. I pray to god every morning and every night, praying he passes my apologies to my wife and our unborn child. When I find moments alone I write her a letter, my letters are hidden under my pillow because I'm too afraid to send them home. I don't want Shirley to read my fears while I'm here."

"I'm the last one left." Billie absently mindly spoke.

"I'm sorry to hear, son. Death never gets easy. Your going to see plenty of it while you're here."

Billie moved his head onto Johnny's shoulder, Johnny wrapped his arm around Billie's shoulder.

Nurse Rozetta wondered down the hallway "I seen you made a friend" she stopped in front of the two males.

Johnny looked up at Nurse Rozetta "Sorry, ma'am. Man's business."

"Right, Sorry. Sir." Nurse Rozetta allowed the image of a lost Billie to sink into her mind as she continued down the hallway. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 1.9K 32
I just want to say that mental disorders are not a joke. This book is a venting/stress relief to me. I do not wish harm apon anyone. If this really b...
The Torment By Ray

Mystery / Thriller

109 12 10
December twentieth is the day I remember being brought into the asylum for the first time. Like any typical psychopath, I screamed. I cried. I reme...
Inside The Mind By Ash

Mystery / Thriller

124 7 15
Following the story of an intelligent young psychologist and her newest unexpected patient; the infamous pinwheel killer. *Trigger Warning; Story Con...
24 0 2
Dazai angst I felt like writing ACTUAL WRITING WILL BE POSTED BY APRIL 30TH !PLEASE MIND THE TW'S THIS IS INCREDIBLY HEAVY! Child endangerment Child...