𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧...

By 1-800-REG

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 ... 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰... More

I. INTRODUCTION
II. THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING
III. BLACK LAKE
IV. SECRETS
V. LATE NIGHT
VI. ANOTHER BOY
VII. HOGWARTS EXPRESS
VIII. JUST A KISS
IX. CHRISTMAS PARTY
X. MERRY KISSMAS
XI. MORNING AFTER
XII. BACK TO SCHOOL BLUES
XIII. LOVEBITES
XIV. PREFECTS BATHROOM
XV. ASTRONOMY TOWER
XVI. RUMOURS
XVII. THE MARK
XVIII. BLACK BROTHERS
XIX. EXAMS
XX. SCHOOL'S OUT
XXI. BOOKSTORE
XXII. APOLOGY
XXIV. DIAGON ALLEY
XXV. SEVENTH YEAR
XXVI. SLYTHERIN DORMS
XXVII. BACK HOME
XXVIII. UNDER THE TABLE
XXIX. WELCOMING ARMS
XXX. FUTURE&DREAMS
XXXI. THE MEETING
XXXII. MOON AND STARS
XXXIII. SUMMER'S ARRIVAL
XXXIV. FINAL DAY
XXXV. EPILOGUE

XXIII. LETTERS

2K 58 17
By 1-800-REG

xxiii. letters
-silks of heaven, chapter twenty three-

Sent on the 1st July, 1977:

Dear Jas,

How are you? How bad was this fight with Reg? He seems upset.

Hope you enjoy your summer. Write back.

Love,
Sirius x

***

Sent on the 3rd July, 1977:

Dear Sirius,

Doing well. Rubbish fight. I wish the best for him, though, I'm bummed to hear he's not taking it well. Neither am I.

Sending you luck over the summer.

Love,
Jasmine x

***

Sent on the 7th July, 1977:

Dear Jasmine,

How's summer? Did you get your test results back? I've done well, thank Merlin. I was stressing too much.

I miss you a lot. Tell James to write back to me, he's been ignoring my letters.

Also, thanks for the package of all the chocolates — who sent it?

Yours,
Peter x

***

Sent on the 8th July, 1977:

Dear Peter,

James has been trying to write back, but he's sort of become illiterate. I'll remind him to, though, don't worry.

And I've gotten pretty good on my results. I'm glad to hear you've been doing well, too.

The chocolates were no worries, we had bought one too many by accident and Mum insisted we send you some. She loves you like you're her own son.

Love,
Jasmine x

***

Sent on the 12th July, 1977:

Jas,

How are you? Hope you're alright.

Have you heard from Sirius? He hasn't wrote to me and I'm getting worried, you know, since he's been having problems with his family.

I miss you, can't wait to hear about your summer when we get back.

It's just been a full moon, I'm exhausted, but so far, my summer's been good, Mum's been extra happy recently.

From,
Remus x

***

Sent on the 15th July, 1977:

Remu,

I'm alright. Doing well.

Sirius wrote to me once, but he never mentioned his family. Though, Regulus came round mine for a little and told me that him and his family were staying in a summer house on the local beach. He's alright, I think.

I'm glad to hear how you're doing. Hope you feel better soon. And don't forget to bring in those Muggle
chocolates you brought in last year. They're brilliant.

Love,
Jasmine x

***

Sent on the 1st August, 1977:

Dear Jas,

I know it's stupid to be sending you letters, but I can't show up to your house again.

Please don't ignore me.

Can we just try to have a day in town, just me and you, and we can talk this through? If it's not meant to be, I'll understand, but we must give it a chance. How are we to know that? We never spoke about it.

Whether you say yes or no is completely up to you.

But, I hope you're doing well. You look beautiful, by the way, the summer's doing you very well. Your new tan makes your eyes look very blue.

Love,
Reggie x

***

Sent on the 5th August, 1977:

Regulus,

Happy late birthday. Sorry I missed it, I was busy. You're seventeen now, finally overage. I planned to give you your gift but I wasn't sure if your mother wanted me at your summer house.

And I'm not sure about your idea. Though, we can see each other at Diagon Alley near the end of this month. What day are you going? I'll be there 29th August.

Hope you enjoyed your birthday and good luck on the ... meeting.

From,
Jasmine.

***

Sent on the 10th August, 1977:

Dear Jas,

We'll be there August 29th, too. We may run into each other. I tend to stay away from my family while I'm down there.

Thank you for the birthday wish, and you didn't need to get me a gift. You shouldn't feel forced to give it to me, you know, I understand if you're still mad at me. Thank you, though.

I'll need all the luck I can get on that meeting. I'm dreading it.

Love,
Reggie x

***

Sent on the 16th August, 1977:

Dear Jasmine,

Thanks, James has been writing back. He told me the same thing, struggles with writing.

I wish I could come round for summer, but we're in France again. Maybe afterwards? We're leaving next week.

Can't wait to see you guys at school.

Yours,
Peter x

***

Sent on the 19th August, 1977:

Jas,

I found some pictures of us from first year. Tell James to be ready for school, I will stick these pictures on the common room walls.

Only joking, but some of them are pretty bad. You're lucky though, you looked good in them all. I guess you've always been naturally beautiful.

I'll see you soon.

Love,
Remu x

***

Sent on the 21st August, 1977:

Dear Jas,

Hey, Jas.

So I hear we'll be seeing you and James at Diagon Alley on the 29th? Brilliant!

I hope Regulus hasn't forced you into this or something, guilt tripped you, you don't have to come. I don't even know the whole story and I understand why you're mad at him.

Anyways, love you, miss you and I'll see you there!

Xoxo,
Sirius x

***

Sent on the 25th August, 1977:

Dear Jasmine,

Sorry I haven't been writing at all this summer. I apologise.

James has stopped writing, though, is he alright? He's been writing all summer to me, I've been writing back, and suddenly he stops. Have I done something wrong? Can you check on him for me?

Enough about that, how are you doing? I hope you've enjoyed your summer.

I have, though my sister's being a bit salty. Extra salty ever since she found out about James.

I'll see you soon!

Love,
Lily x

***

Sent on the 26th August, 1977:

Dear Lils,

James is OK, he's just been out drinking all week and hasn't had time to even answer his girlfriend. You should dump him. Don't worry, though, you haven't done anything wrong.

My summer's been good. Sirius and Reg are staying nearby, so James has been sneaking over there at night.

I guess your sister is just a bit upset, but I understand how it feels to have annoying siblings.

I can't wait to see you!

Love,
Jasmine x

***

Sent on the 28th August, 1977:

Dear Jas,

Jasmine Potter, I told you to write to me. You always write first and you had me thinking you were bloody dead. Get to see you soon, so that's good.

Still think you should've wrote anything to me. You down Diagon Alley tomorrow?

If no, go fuck yourself.

If yes, then, can't wait to see you there.

Love you a lot, even if I don't show it,
Your fave, Marlene xx

***

Sent on the 28th August, 1977:

Marls,

Sorry, didn't have time. I'm not dead, very much alive and striving.

Me and James will be there tomorrow. So will Reggie and Sirius. Lily, too. Heard from Cas?

Love you,
Jasmine xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 95 19
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ. ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛʟʏ sᴄʀɪᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇᴅ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ...
401 19 17
regulus black x james potter CW: drug and alcohol addiction, withdrawal and child abuse/neglect regulus has a drug problem and before he can open u...
18.8K 643 25
includes: trans regulus, the marauders forming a band, jegulus, wolfstar, dorlene, and some other ships trigger warnings: sexual @ssualt self h@rm...
187 4 6
It's 1980, and both Walburga and Orian Black have passed, only heir to the Black name, Regulus Arcturus, dead, making the disowned "Blood traitor" Si...