Miraculous smuts

By bellexlana

these are some miraculous smuts for you guys if you wanna read them! there are marichat, adreinette, ladrein... More

~field trip- adrienette~
~pool party~ marichat-
Summer time! -Lukanette-
Agreste's house -ladrein-
Girl night! pt.1 -Alyanette-
Girl night! pt.2 -Alyanette-
Break my bed, not my heart...
project -lukadrien-
Project -lukadrien- pt.2
Noir hub-y/n smut
Step bro...im stuck
!OC REQUESTS!
Idk
SOS😨
Game-chat blanc x mari (COMPLETED CHAPTER)
new stories?
traumatizing chapter
school
OC STORY PT.1
pluh🔥
OC STORY PT.2
VOTES🙏🏽
𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂👅

Night at the bar 🌙-Adrien x Luka x Marinette

7.9K 32 59
By bellexlana

writing a threesome! hope you enjoy it, read up horny children!

And in this story, they are like 24 or 23 btw

-Lukas POV-

It was 9:00 PM, I was at the bar starting at the stripper in the bar, who was surprisingly Marinette. She was in red lingerie with black lacing, I didn't mind her being there...even though she was my ex and she was already dating Adrien for the past 3 years. Adrien stood in the bar also, looking at her, drinking some whisky as shoving money in her panties. I gulped down the rest of the 4th beer I had, I was getting sorta drunk but I took control of how I drank. Marinette soon got off the table and went with Adrien to a private VIP room, he told something to the bar attendant but I didn't get what he said.

Adrien closed the door behind him, I was curious about what it was...maybe he had to change Marinette, maybe clean her up since she was also drunk, or just gather up the money he had stuffed in her panties. I saw Alya drinking some red drink, I decided to go to walk up to her, "Hey, Alya! did you see Marinette right? going into the private VIP room with Adrien, right?" I asked as taking a seat next to her, "Oh hey, Luka!" Alya said as waving at me "So you're asking about Mari?" "Yes, I'm asking about Marinette," "Oh ok, and yes I did see her going into the VIP room, but I don't know what exactly though...I just offered to wait for her so I can take her and Adrien home, but I'm sure it will only take 15 mins or so," Alya said cleaning her glasses with a piece of cloth. I got up from the stool, "Ok thanks, Alya!" I said waving and walking away, "No probs, Luka!" Alya said as she was gonna continue finishing her drink.

I soon started walking to the VIP room, I heard some noises in there, 'maybe they are laughing and telling jokes' i thought to myself as opening the door, I walked in and saw nothing...until I heard something banging on the wall harshly, I proceeded to walk more to the right side of the room and close the door behind me quietly. I reached the right corner of the room and then I saw Marinette and Adrien fucking on a big sofa, "mmm~ Adrien harder!" I heard Marinette moan as I walked closer staring in disbelief. I was seeing them to the doggy pose which is a weird pose to be doing during sex. Marinette soon saw me and gasped enough to make Adrien turn back and see me standing there looking at them doing the nasty.

-Marinette's POV-

Adrien and I were fucking hardcore, his dick was inside my ass, I was holding on for dear life on a corner of the couch, and then.....I saw Luka. I gasped and Adrien heard me so he turned back and saw him too. I didn't know what to say at that moment, I was shocked and scared. I said the first thing that came up to my head was so stupid that I don't know why I said that. I said...

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

"Care to join us, Luka?~" I asked panting and in a husky voice 

-Lukas POV-

"Care to join us, Luka?~" is what I heard from Marinette. I didn't know what to respond with and how to respond but that sentence turned me on, "Marinette...what?" Adrien said as slowly going out of her, "J-just let him join in, Adrien...". Adrien nodded and made a spot for me, I didn't know what to do at that point, all I did was take off my shirt. 

I took off my shirt and sat in the middle of them, Marinette kneeled down in between my legs and started taking off my pants and my boxers, "Are you ready?" She asked revealing my erect hard member, holding it in her hands, "y-yes Mari...I'm ready~" I said weakly

Marinette smirked and put my dick in her mouth and started sucking on it, "a-ah~ Marinette..." I said trying not to have an orgasm in her mouth, "Shh~ just enjoy this moment," Adrien said whispering in my ear as he was going behind me. Adrien soon massaged my shoulders and sucked on my neck writing his name on me. I let out a slight moan, I didn't know what is to have sex with a guy but I couldn't wait for what will happen next with Adrien Agreste. I felt Adrien move his hands from my shoulders to my chest, he explored that part of my body in a slutty way, pinching my erect nipples softly as he continued to lick and suck my neck. Marinette sucked my dick even harder, she was rubbing my thigh at the same time, which made me cum into her warm mouth, she moaned which made me have an orgasm that felt like Niagra falls falling into her mouth. She then took my dick out of her mouth and licked the access cum off her lips. she then moved to Adrien and took him off me and started sucking his neck, I felt kinda left out, so I decided to grab on Marinette's ass and hump against her as she kissed Adrien's neck and sucked on it.

Marinette moaned my name, "L-Luka~...faster daddy faster!" she moaned as turning her head at me. I picked up the pace and humped harder against her, my dick entering her pink pussy. I went in and out quickly, I was giving her almost unlimited pleasure, I loved when she moaned my name out loud, it turned me on quickly as she moaned even harder in Adrien's neck. Adrien soon Adrien made Marinette put her face in between his legs and suck his dick, I made my way and decided to give her anal sex. 

I shoved my dick into her ass hole and started going in and out as she sucked Adrien's dick, Marinette moaned in pleasure, she was sent up to cloud 9 and had an orgasm right there. I saw the cum drip out of her pussy, I took out my dick and put my fingers into her pussy, and started fingering her, I saw the cum on my fingers, I took my fingers out and licked them. Marinette tasted sweet, she was very wet also.

5 Mins passed, after all, that happened and we then just sat there kissing one another, sucking each other's necks, giving each other hickeys, "Sit on my face," I said to Marinette, "No problem...Luka" I laid down and I had my legs open to have a spot for Adrien. Marinette sat on my face holding to the sides of the couch so she doesn't squash my face. Marinette then was comfortable with her position, "Give it to me, Luka!" Marinette moaned as she rolled her hips, which turned me on. I licked her clit and made circles with my tongue inside her pussy, Marinette's eyes rolled from the pleasure she was getting from my tongue to her pussy.

Adrien soon had his face in between my legs, he then started sucking my dick hard, not in a million years I'd imagine that Adrien Agreste would suck my dick. I felt the pleasure, I felt his hands all over my legs. 

He soon licked my dick and kissed it, I had an orgasm in his mouth, he gulped down my fluids in a few gulps, "mmm~ didn't think a guy would taste better than a girl..." Adrien said as wiping his mouth with his hand and licking his fingers, "Hey! i-im still h-here you know!" Marinette said panting as my tongue was dancing in her pussy, "hmm...what if we switch and I'll see~" Adrien said going to Marinette and taking her off my face, I whined in disappointment, "Oh is Luka sad for not getting pleasure?" Adrien said as laying down, "Sorta.." "Ok then, then do you know what to me," Adrien said in a husky voice as pointing to his thick hard dick. Adrien had Marinette on his face, Marinette moaned in a slutty way, she was drooling from her mouth constantly.

As that happened I sucked Adrien's dick. He cummed in my mouth, I felt the thick sticky liquid in my throat, Adrien tasted so good. I moaned in his dick making him moan, Marinette squirmed to the feeling of him moaning. I kept my eyes on Mari, she was riding his dam face like the cops were behind her or something, Adrien seemed to enjoy the feeling...I did too... 

I stopped sucking Adrien's dick and Marinette got off his face. I saw a string of cum on his mouth connecting to her pussy, "wanna see me dance?~" Marinette asked seductively, I and Adrien nodded like crazy, we were desperate to get a taste of her looks in front of us. Marinette changed into lingerie that had circles covering her nipples and a thong that was almost basically strings. Marinette moved to a pole that was in the room and danced on it, she was swinging on it, grinding on it, and rubbing her thighs on the pole. 

I and Adrien were mesmerized at seeing her dance. Adrien got up and started going near her, he soon grabbed her hips and started stripping with her by her side, I decided to join in the process. I danced beside them, I rubbed Marinette's ass and slapped it, Marinette squeaked at the feeling but enjoyed it, "hey... let's let Marinette ride us with no license tonight and we call it a night, for now, ~" I said was hugging Marinette from behind as she kissed Adrien.

Adrien nodded and sat me down with him next to me, he soon spread his legs open and patted his thighs. Marinette got in place starting to get used to his length and started riding his cock. Marinette moaned deeply, "Give it to me daddy~...mmm Adrien!" "K-keep riding in it like a pony, M-Marinette," Adrien said as he started massaging her breasts. Adrien nibbled on her ear, Marinette leaned forward and did the same. Marinette got off of him and went towards me, she sat and got used to my length then she started riding. She nibbled on my ear, 'boy it's good' i thought to myself. I had her blowing like the wind, she was shaking she had me impatient, all that back and forth pacing had me turned on, Like man I needed medication at that moment. she soon had me too horny to just keep it like that, so I went on top of her.

-Marinette's POV-

I was just riding on Luka until he went on top of me. He looked at me deeply, I felt his minty breath on my neck, he kissed my neck, sucked on it, rubbed his erection on my clit slowly. He licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance, I licked his lip back approving the request. Luka soon went inside of me quickly and started thrusting in and out. Luka groaned as I had an orgasm. Adrien just watched as we fucked, it was awkward cause Adrien is my boyfriend and Luka is my ex, but I enjoyed every moment, "Your so wet Marinette~" Luka said was I was panting, I didn't say anything, but moan. I grabbed his head and pulled it closer to my chest, he sucked my breast and kept on going in and out. I wrapped my legs around his waist and got him deeper inside of me, 'i'm cumming M-Mari.". Luka shot his seed inside of me, I moaned and moved my hips wanting him to go even faster but he stopped and went out of me. "How'd that feel, Mari?~" Luka asked panting, "it was a wave of pleasure," I said kissing him.

"okay break it up, Marinette is my girlfriend by the way!" Adrien said as grabbing me from the back, "how about we try it...just you and me, Adrien," Luka said licking his lips, "ok fine! bet!" Adrien said back going near Luka.

-Adrien's POV-

I crawled near Luka slowly, Marinette moved out of the way going to the other end of the couch and covering herself with a thin sheet. Luka soon cupped his hands around my face and kissed me, our tongues intertwining fighting for dominance. Luka spit in my mouth making me flinch and going back, he took that opportunity to crawl on me, "looks like I'm the dominant, Adrien Agreste," he said in a slutty way, "yeah no shit," i said back leaning my face up to him. Luka rubbed my thigh and put his member on mine and started pushing his member agast mine, he wasn't going in and out but doing something similar to that. We kissed and explored eachothers body while doing the nasty with eachother, I normaly wouldn't do this but i was just so in the mood and i was some bit drunk that i decided to give it a go...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

and I didn't regret it one bit.

Luka continued to fuck me, gay style, I've never been fucked by a guy before, I've only slept with Marinette maybe 2 times already for the past 3 years I've dated her after she broke up with Luka, but I didn't know Luka gave so much pleasure. I softly bit his ear and licked it. Marinette on the other end was using the vibrator on herself cause she didn't wanna feel left out. i grabbed Luka's ass and dented my nails on them, leaving my nail marks, Luka groaned at the feeling but it didn't give him pain...just pleasure, I'd expect him to turn back so I can dominate him but no, he just continued to pace back and forth, but I just enjoyed it. 

Luka got off of me leaving cum on my legs and dick, "heh...did you like that?" Luka asked, "y-yes," I said back, "okay people lets go now...its 12 AM and we've been fucking all night, so let's get goin' Alya is probably already sleeping outside waiting for us," Marinette said putting on some shorts with a crop top, "yeah let's get dressed and go! I'm tired" "same...lets just go" i said rubbing my temples and putting on clothes

-Lukas POV- 

Once we were done getting dressed we went outside the room like nothing ever happened and went over to Alya who was surprisingly sleeping with bottled water right next to her, "Alya...Alya...wake up, Alya," I said tapping her shoulder, Alya flinched awake, "AH! Jeez Luka you scared me! and what the heck took you three so long to get out of that room," I blushed slightly and scratched the back of my neck, "Things got a little bit messy in there.." I said in her ear helping her up, "oh um...hope you had fun?" "hah, we did actually," "Okay enough of that, and let's just go home! you guys must be drunk after being here in this bar,".

 Alya took Marinette and Adrien to the car, I had my own car so i had to drive alone, "See you whenever I can," Marinette said as going the car, "Me too if we can!" Adrien said hugging Mari by the side, "Ok! bye!" I said getting in my car. 'what exactly happened in there?" Alya asked popping her head into my car window, "You don't wanna know" I said winking

End of this threesome smut!! it took me all my dirty-minded brainpower to make this one, lol! I TAKE REQUESTS ALSO! you guys can also feedback on my stories to help me improve my stories and write more ideas like ships, settings, what they do, and how they get in the situation, but currently, all the stories I've written for now have been originally my ideas. 

have a nice day/night my readers and TYSM FOR 100 READERS BTW!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.7M 63K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
296K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...