Night Changes- Larry Stylinso...

By gooniesneversaydie1

SEQUEL TO THINKING OUT LOUD> MUST READ FIRST!!! Louis and Harry have been through so much over the past year... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20

Untitled Part 6

5.1K 157 71
By gooniesneversaydie1

LOUIS POV

By that night security is in place and I'm in lockdown I'm not allowed to leave the house even to take the kids to school. Our house feels invaded, the only alone time I get is in my bedroom or the bathroom. Even then security waits outside the door.

Two days later and I'm going bonkers. I need to do my Christmas shopping and I just want to get out of the house. Harry is really busy at work trying to organise everything for the office shutdown over Christmas. The Christmas party for his company is in three days I've been granted permission from security to attend lucky me. It’s as if I'm a disobedient teenager getting permission from my parents to go to a party. I'm driving Harry up the wall with questioning him about going out to do my Christmas shopping. There is only so much I can do online, but his answer is always 'don't even begin to ask me’ I also have no idea what to get Harry. I know he is so busy at work and trying to find a new assistant before Christmas is proving difficult but I'm so board. I decide to call him. I enter his office and sit on his big chair at his desk, I pick up the phone and dial, I smile at the fact Max won't be answering the phone.

"Good morning my lovely" Harry answers the phone.

"Good morning Haz" I say with a laugh.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your call?" he asks and I can tell he is smiling knowing exactly why I'm calling.

"Ohhhh you know I'm just bored! No one including my fiancéwill let me do anything or go anywhere" I say pouting a little.

"Ohhh dear that must suck baby, I'm so sorry your fiancésounds like such an ass" he playfully jokes.

"Haaazzzzzzz" I wine out "I'm so bored please please let me go out!!!"

"Louis, I'm begging you not to put me in this position, you know you can't go out, it’s too dangerous"

"I can't seriously be kept inside, what happens if it takes a year for the stalker to be caught? What if Jakes hit men are hired until I'm dead, I'm just prolonging the inevitable" I say.

"Do not say stuff like that please. We will figure it out please just be patient" Harry says.

"Ughhh come with me then and then you will be able to protect me?" I ask hopefully.

"I wish I could Lou, but I have four interviews for new assistants today" he says regretfully.

"Can I come and help you choose someone?" I ask excitedly.

"Actually that's a great idea! I'll call Cal and get them to drive you over" he says back.

I smile and tell Harry I'll see him soon. I rush to our room to get changed. I put on my black skinnies and a red sweatshirt I grab my phone and wallet and slip on my grey and white Vans as I head downstairs to meet Cal and Drew.

Leaving the house is a complete mission and I'm flagged by six guards to the car and shuffled inside to the back seat of the Escalade. Cal sits in the passenger side while Drew drives, I also have a guard either side of me, Marcus to my right and Paul to my left. After about 10 minutes we pull up at a set of traffic lights, Drew lifts his arm to turn on the car radio.

"I'm pretty sure we're being followed" Drew States calmly to the car.

My heart rate speeds up and I can't help but feel anxious. I go to turn around to see what car is following us.

"Don't turn around Louis, just stay calm and do exactly what we tell you ok" Cal says.

"Ok" I breathe out looking straight ahead.

Drew reaches over to dial a number in the Bluetooth. Simon picks up.

"Yeah?" Simon says as he picks up.

"Simon we are currently in traffic six minutes out from destination, we are being followed by a black Audi license number SGU98789 can you run a check for me please?" Drew asks.

I gasp remembering the Audi that was following me when I had my car accident.

"Stand by Drew I'll get back to you" Simon says.

My breathing picks up, fuck it's like they have been waiting for me to leave the house. They have been watching me. The thought is so unsettling.

"What are you going to do?" I ask trying to steady my voice. Inside I'm freaking out.

“We are going to try to lose them" Cal says.

"Ok, when I say NOW, Louis. I want you to lean onto Marcus to your right, Paul you know what to do" Drew says with authority and both guards nod.

"Drew I'm scared" I whisper out.

"I know Louis but you’re going to be fine. Just do as I've said ok" he says back calmly looking at me from the rear view mirror.

I nod in response my hands becoming clammy. The light turns green and as Drew begins to drive off he yells.

"Now"

I lean to the side towards Marcus who grabs my shoulders and pushes me against his chest he is half on top of me I can feel Paul drape is body over me as well so I'm cocooned from the outside. I can feel the car speeding through the streets as Drew try's to lose the Audi. I'm worried we will crash but I trust Drew. I open my eyes and move my head slightly to the right and I can see the window with an Audi next to our car. I gasp out and Marcus's grip on me tightens. I see the window wind down in the Audi and a gun pointed out of it towards our car. My breath gets caught in my chest as I panic about something happening to Cal or Drew, Cal produces a gun out of his suit pocket, There is a shot fired as Drew slams on the breaks and we are thrown forward I hit my shoulder on the seat in front as Marcus and Paul pull me back. Drew spins the car around and speeds off in the other direction towards Harry's office.

"We lost them" Drew says.

I'm released and I sit up in the car. Drew dials a number and Simon picks up.

"Simon Cal’s been shot, need a medic Eta in 3 mins" he says and hangs up.

I panic, Cal is hurt because of me. I take my seat belt off and lean forward.

"Cal are you ok, I'm so sorry” I say

"I’m fine kid, it's just a graze on my shoulder, I've had much worse" he says giving me a small smile trying to act like he isn't in pain.

"It's my fault you got hurt we shouldn't have come out I’m so sorry" I say apologising.

"Louis look at me" he says and I look him in the eyes “I’m fine I promise"

 I nod at him as I'm pulled back into my seat by the guards. We pull up to Harry's office and he, Simon and two other guards are waiting in the basement. Harry is pacing back and forth running his hand through his hair. We pull in and I climb out of the car so fast and launch myself at Harry

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have come out" I say as I put my head in Harry's neck and breathe in his calming smell.

"It's ok you can't stay locked up forever I understand that. I'm just so glad you’re ok" he says.

"Cal got hurt because of me" I say.

"No Lou, not because of you it's not your fault, he will be ok I promise" Harry says

He lets go of me as we go into the building to Harry's office, Cal is taken off to be patched up while Harry gets a debrief from security before his first interview starts. I'm still shaking like a leaf but I try and calm down. I try to focus on something else. Simon’s checks on the car came up with a name Mr J McGill. At least it's a lead and instructions of investigation are planned with the police. I'm glad we finally have something to go on and I relax a little. I grab water from Harry's bar fridge in his office and sit down at his desk chair. He comes wandering over.

"Hey, are you ok?" he asks as he leans against his desk in front of me

"Yeah I'm ok, I'm just upset Cal got hurt, and I'm just sorry I'm so much trouble if it wasn't for me, your life would be a whole lot simpler" I say.

"True it would be a lot simpler" Harry smirks at me jokingly” but I wouldn't have you or Aston and I wouldn't be happy and neither would Darcey. Plus the stalker is my fault, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have a stalker" he says smiling at me trying to lift my mood. I smile back at him his smile is infectious.

"Now we have business to get down to Mr Tomlinson and I need your help" Harry says getting up from his position, he holds out his hand for me and I place mine in his, he pulls me up and to his side as we walk through his office to the huge entrance that holds his private reception and to the other end of the room to the meeting room. It's set up for an interview with two chairs on one side of the long table and one directly opposite.

"Did you fuck Max In here?" I ask suddenly breaking the silence.

Harry coughs and looks at me startled, I just smile innocently back at him.

"No, we never aghhhh fucked as you so delicately put it, in here" he says trying to hide his laugh.

"That's good, I'd like to ride you on this table" I say nonchalantly.

Harry's startled expression makes me laugh as the first applicant of the day walks into the room. The first two we interview are girls with blonde hair and curvaceous body's both quite ditzy too, with huge fake boobs. Even as Harry introduces me as his fiancéboth times and it’s very clear he is gay, they still continue to flirt and practically throw themselves at Harry. I roll my eyes as the second one leaves and look towards Harry he has a smile on his lips.

"I found them both quite lovely" he says to me.

"Did you now? are you sure you didn't find the attention lovely?" I ask back jealousy getting the better of me.

Harry laughs his spectacular laugh.

"Are we a little jealous baby" he smiles at me. I pout at him in return.

"Yes" I say

"Ohhhhh don't worry, I only have eyes for you baby” he says laughing.

The next applicant walks through and introduces herself to both of us. it's a nice change as the other two didn't give me the time of day. Her name is Sophia she is tall and tanned with long brown slightly wavy hair. She is perfectly dressed and her resume is impeccable, she is more than capable of this job. She is lovely and very professional, she is about 30 and I can actually see us getting along. She respects me as Harry's fiancéand not once try's to flirt with him. When she leaves I turn to Harry.

"I really like her" I say smiling

"Yeah me too, but I can tell you both will become friends, it could be a distraction" he teases

The last applicant walks in, it's a male who is tall with sandy blonde hair. He is slightly muscly and has quite a nice body. He has blue eyes and reminds me of a musclier version of Niall. It turns out Finn is a very straight 26 year old and I love him instantly. We get along great and Harry seems to like him a lot too and they actually have a few laughs. When he leaves Harry turns to me.

"I like him" he says

"Yeah me to, a lot but Sophia would be great too, she is more than qualified" I say.

"Yeah I'm going to hire them both, I need more than one person to help me and then maybe I can take some more time off and wouldn't have to be in the office as much" he say looking at me.

"I'd like that" I say back.

He smiles at me and we get up to leave for the day. The drive home is uneventful thankfully. I don’t really think I want to leave the house ever again, after today’s events. Cal is at home when we get there, he has a bandage around his arm and doesn’t seem hurt at all.

“Cal!” I say as I walk towards him in the kitchen. “Are you ok?”

“Louis I’m fine I promise. It was just a graze, I won’t even be out of action” he smiles

“Are you sure Cal? If you need time off..”

“Harry I’m fine, I have the all clear” Cal reply’s

I’m so relieved Cal is ok. Things could have been so much worse. I now realise that I was being so selfish wanting to leave the house. Everyone around me is put in danger when I’m involved. I don’t know what I would have done if Cal had of been seriously injured. I don’t want anyone’s life put in danger because of me. I will definitely not be leaving the house anytime soon. Even just to keep everyone else safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 766 29
Harry's life was perfect. Stunning girlfriend. Good friends. The picture perfect idea of his future after graduation. So when his mother uprooted his...
16K 809 58
Never did Louis Tomlinson think his life would turn out this way. Not only is his first love back in his life but he has amazing friends and a perfec...
40K 1.2K 11
(sequel) louis and harry have been separated for three years, breaking the promise to come home. louis, flourishing in paris with his ballet career...
25 0 4
The band gets back together after the hiatus. Can Harry and Louis be in the same band together again, after their huge falling out? The chapters are...