Night Changes- Larry Stylinso...

gooniesneversaydie1 tarafından

SEQUEL TO THINKING OUT LOUD> MUST READ FIRST!!! Louis and Harry have been through so much over the past year... Daha Fazla

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20

Untitled Part 2

5K 175 40
gooniesneversaydie1 tarafından

Louis POV

I dress in my tight black jeans and a white sweater with a Grey jumper over the top. I do my hair in a messy fringe across my forehead and I head downstairs to go to kiss Aston goodnight. Andy is watching him for me.

"Have a good night" Andy smirks at me.

"Thanks Andy, I'll see you later"

"I won't wait up" he winks and I smile.

I walk outside to Andy’s car and type the address into the GPS it's 20 mins away. I put some music on to relax me. To say I'm nervous is an understatement; it's like our first date all over again. The streets are deserted as I drive, Christmas trees are starting to spring up in shop fronts and lights adorn every light post and shop window. I love Christmas and can't wait to put our tree up and stockings over the fireplace. I know the perfect place in the lounge room for the tree to go. I realise I'm actually thinking about putting up our tree in Harry's house. That's my home now I can't pretend it's not anymore Harry is my home and I can't wait to jump into his arms.

I pull up to the address and it's dark, my headlights  show there is a black gate in front of me, it's locked with a chain around it. I can see a white envelope sticking out of the gate. I hop out of the car and go over to pull it out. Opening the envelope takes me a minute because it’s so cold. Finally I rip it open to find a piece of paper inside

 'Hey baby, use the key, park your car just inside the gate. It's safe to walk! Follow the path. I'll be waiting"

I can't help but get butterflies in my stomach. I fish the key out of my back pocket and put it in the lock, it clicks undone and I push the gate open. I park my car, close and lock the gate and turn around. Its pitch black but the moonlight brightens the path. I feel a little scared and can't help but feel like I'm being watched. I push all the bad thoughts out of my head. I trust Harry. As I look around I realise there is something magical about this place. I pull my jumper over my hands and begin to walk down the dirt track. A few minutes later I can see the soft glow of Christmas lights ahead. I keep walking. As I get closer to the lights I come to the most amazing site. There is a huge man-made skating rink with Christmas lights all around the railings. The lights are bright enough to light up the whole rink. It looks incredible. Standing in the middle of the ice is none other than Harry, with a huge bunch of my favourite flowers in his hands. He is a site for sore eyes in a black suit and tie, his hair styled to perfection and his signature smirk on his face. Looking at him makes me fall in love all over again. I look down and realise he has a pair of black ice skates on.

"Hey" I manage to say breathlessly.

"Hey you" Harry says back.

He skates forward effortlessly to hand me the flowers. His ability to dominate a skating rink shouldn't turn me on as much as it does.

"For you Lou" he smiles as he holds the flowers out for me to take.

"Thank you, they are gorgeous Harry" I say looking at the perfect bouquet.

"Come" he says.

I look up smiling. Harry takes the bouquet out of my hands, and puts it on the ground next to a basket. He takes my hand and leads me onto the ice.

"I've never skated before Harry" I say as I slip on the ice.

Harry steadies me and smiles.

"I know! I’m going to teach you" he says smiling and looking into my eyes.

I smile back, he starts skating backwards pulling me in my shoes easily across the ice. I can't help the smile that spreads across my face. He stops at the barrier on the other side of the rink and lifts me up by the waste to sit me on top of the railing.

"Stay right there" he smiles and begins to skate off.

Harry can skate perfectly. he is actually incredible to watch. I wish I could have watched him in an ice hockey game when he used to play. The wind ruffles his hair as he speeds across the ice. He stops at the basket and pulls out a pair of pure white skates. He stares at me for a moment before skating back. He reaches me and kneels down. Then, carefully takes my vans off and leaves them on the ice. He then places the skates on my feet. Double checking they are tied properly. He stands up and I'm smiling from ear to ear. I'm excited to skate but terrified I'm going to make a fool of myself. Harry picks me up and places me on the ice again.

"Ok now just hold onto my hands and I'll do the rest ok" he says and I nod.

Before we take off he claps his hands and music starts playing over speakers that I hadn't noticed before. I look at him wondrously.

"You can't skate without music" he smiles and I laugh.

We skate with Harry going backwards and just pulling me along for a while. He never lets go of my hands. He then changes to skating beside me. I'm doing pretty well and can keep my balance quite nicely.

"That's it you’re doing it" he says as I begin to move my feet.

After a while I'm getting the hang of it and I haven't fallen over yet. I get a bit more confident and let go of Harry's hand.

"Aghhhhh I'm scared give me your hand back I'm not ready" I say.

"You’re doing fine just move your feet you've got it" Harry says encouragingly.

I move as best as I can and I'm actually starting to skate

"Harry look I'm skating I'm really skating" I shout and he laughs following close behind me.

I'm caught up in the fact I'm actually cruising on the ice that I forget I don't know how to stop.

"Harry I don't know how to stop, how do I stop?" I laugh but scream at the same time.

I'm going a little too fast and I lose my balance, I begin to fall but I don't hit the ice. Harry is right behind me and catches me as I fall.  We twist around and I land on top of him while he hits the ice hard. I think I've hurt him until he burst out laughing and I can't help but laugh back.

"Did I hurt you?" I manage to ask through our laughter.

"No not at all you’re as light as a feather" he says.

I'm lying on top of him looking into his eyes. I've missed looking into his perfect green orbs. They are full of love but I can see a hint of mischief. Before I know it Harry flips us so he is lying on top of me. He smirks and brings his hands up to swipe my hair off my eye and cups my cheek.

"I have missed you so much Lou, these past 8 days have been hell. No one has ever affected me the way you do. I can't eat or sleep properly I have this constant ache in my chest. I hate it. I need you, I need you to make my world complete. Please forgive me, I didn't mean to keep things from you I didn't mean to hurt you I would never ever do anything to hurt you on purpose baby. You’re it for me. You are my world and I love you so so much. Please come home to me. Please marry me again please." Harry says opening his heart to me. My eyes are stinging with tears this gorgeous vulnerable man on top of me has just poured his heart out and I want to say yes I do I love him so much.

"Harry, I forgive you for everything that happened God you don't even have to ask for my forgiveness I know you had the best intentions, I do, it’s just that you kept it from me. I love you so so much that it physically hurts. I've been a complete mess this last week without you. You’re everything to me......but I'm a mess Harry, I thought I could deal with my past alone, quietly but I can't and that's not fair to you and the kids. It's not your job to save me and protect me from my past. Everywhere I go it's there and now its hit me full force again. You shouldn't have to deal with that. I'm worried it's all going to get to much for you and your going to realise I'm selfish and that I'm fucked up and then you will leave me anyway" I say as my tears escape.

Harry lifts my chin and makes me look into his eyes. They have such a determined look in them it's kind of intimidating but I can't look away.

"The moment I met you I knew you were the one Louis, just seeing you so beautiful and insecure, I was drawn to you. I knew what I was getting myself into that first day and you have proven more than once how strong and selfless you truly are. What happened in your past was a huge traumatic experience but it doesn't define who you are and it sure as hell doesn't  make you the awful, unworthy, undeserving boy you think you are. It's my job as your fiancéand soon to be husband to prove that to you, to make you realise who you truly are. To spoil you, to love you and to show you how you deserve to be treated and if it takes me the rest of our lives to prove how worthy of love you are. Then I'm the man for the job" Harry replies, tears are flowing down my face and I smile and let out a sobby laugh.

"I love you so much Harry" I say.

“I love you more than anything baby" he says back.

Harry leans down and we kiss for the first time in eight days and it's electric. Full of so much emotion and love. We eventually pull away smiling at each other like idiots.

"Thank you Harry" I say quietly

"Always baby, always" he answers. All of a sudden. I feel something wet and cold on my nose.

"Look up" Harry whispers.

We look up into the gorgeous night sky to see snow falling to the ground. I smile brightly as the snowflakes fall around us. it's magical and so beautiful. It's absolutely freezing but I'm too caught up in Harry to care. We slowly get up and twirl around in the snow, dancing and skating together. I'm so happy I'm back in Harry's arms where I belong.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5K 11 12
What happens to Louis when he fall for Harrys girlfriend? Will she return the feelings? Will this tear Larry Stylington apart forever?
16.2K 809 58
Never did Louis Tomlinson think his life would turn out this way. Not only is his first love back in his life but he has amazing friends and a perfec...
164K 5.4K 21
"Get away from me, you freak!" Harry is the new kid and he tries to become friends with Louis, but Louis is really weirded out by him and tries to av...
992 48 12
The last thing Harry expects after a normal night spent with his longtime boyfriend Louis Tomlinson is to be kidnapped, but that is exactly what happ...