I Knew It Was A Bad Idea

By _dropDead_21

What happens when 24 year old tattoo and piercer shop owner Noelani Grove meets playboy heavily tattooed silv... More

The cast
capitolo 1
capitolo 2
capitolo 3
capitolo 4
Capitolo 5
Capitolo 6
capitolo 7
capitolo 8
capitolo 9
capitolo 10
capitolo 11
capitolo 12
capitolo 13
capitolo 14
capitolo 15
capitolo 16
capitolo 17
capitolo 18
capitolo 19
capitolo 20
Capitolo 21
Capitolo 22
Capitolo 23
Capitolo 24
Capitolo 26
Capitolo 27
Capitolo 28
Capitolo 29
Capitolo 30
Capitolo 31
Capitolo 32
Capitolo 33
Capitolo 34
Capitolo 35
Capitolo 36
Capitolo 37
Capitolo 38
Capitolo 39
Capitolo 40
Capitolo 41
Capitolo 42
Capitolo 44
Capitolo 45
Book 2 maybe ?

Capitolo 25

8.2K 127 34
By _dropDead_21

-PLAY THIS SONG- YOU WILL KNOW WHEN ITS BUM BUM TAM TAM-

Let's say that kissing Chase was not my most clever move, but if Silvio wants to play at the game I will give him a taste of his medicine. Do I regret it?.. No, would I do it again?.. Probably not, did i enjoy it.. Yes.

The rest of the dinner was awkward between the burning stares from Silvio, the girls thought I was a bad bitch, what can I say like Georgia Miller from Ginny and Georgia says: "You win more flies with honey, but if you get yourself a bee, sting first!" and Silvio was being a bee.

Not wanting to be stared at anymore, after dinner I left and went back to the beach house to have a shower and go to bed. The past couple of days have just been one big mess, from me kissing chase, to having a huge argument with Silvio, to watching him making out with some ugly walking std, I've decided that I'm not going to apologize first, if Silvio wants me to be his . He needs to make the effort first.

It's around 6:30 and I can't sleep, so I thought a run along the beach would be a great idea. After my shower I change into my black workout leggings with a matching sports bra and pair it with a pair of black adidas trainers.

Walking down the stairs to the kitchen, I stupidly missed a step, preparing myself to land on the cold wood floor but a strong pair of tattooed arms saved me from that. The familiar scent of cologne feels my nose, instantly knowing who just stopped me from landing flat on my ass. Instantly wishing I fell on my ass now.

"Thank you, Mr Battaglini" I begin clicking the buttons on the coffee machine, wishing the machine fucking made coffee faster. Feeling he's burning stares on the back of my head. Making me feel very insecure .

"Have I got something on my ass?Silvio" I question, blowing the freshly made black coffee.

"No," he replied bluntly .

"Then why are you staring?" I ask , smirking as I walk to the refrigerator to grab a banana.

" Ho intenzione di fargli saltare le cervella" he replies, his Italian roots really coming out as he angrily says the sentence.

(I'm going to fucking blow hes brains out )

I begin opening the banana, licking the tip, keeping eye contact with him, watching the reaction of his face as I take the whole banana in my mouth , moaning just to piss him off more. Licking the bottom all the way to the top of the banana, smiling at him.

"Fuck, Noelani" Silvio says smacking his hand on the kitchen island, hunching hes back as he watches me.

I walk up to him " I think you need to get your little friends under control " I look down to his dick, letting him know that I know that I've just caused a morning problem.

Putting the banana peel in the bin, looking over my shoulder to see Silvio's annoyed face. Smirking at him just to piss him off way more than needed to but ehh!

Running down the shore of the beach, feeling the salty, tropical breeze hit my face. The peaceful sound of the waves hitting the rocks, birds tweeting . I finally felt free from all my problems.

I love the beach, it reminds me about all the amazing memories I had with mum. She would bring me and Sage to the beach of LA every Saturday without fail, even if she was busy she would still take us to the beach. Our mum was amazing, she had long wavy black hair, amazing piercing green eyes, an amazing body, she was nice to everyone and forgives people too easily even when she knows she shouldn't.

I WISH YOU WAS HERE TO HELP ME.

After my run, we all decided that we should go to the beach again. And later tonight Sage and I planned on taking everyone to the Drag show they were hosting 30 minutes away from the beach. We decided to not tell no one especially Silvio and Antonio, because we just knew they would say "NO".

I began walking to the beach with just my speaker and phone, i was wearing a 2-piece swimsuit that was off the shoulder and showed under boob and the bottems was a high-waisted thong with a combat belt attached to it.

I began opening Spotify on my phone, connecting my phone to the speaker and began blasting FRIENDS by Chase Atlantic, turning my face towards Silvio, watching his blank expression turn into annoyance . Just to piss him off more I walked up to him and began singing the lyrics.

What the hell were we?

Tell me we weren't just friends

This doesn't make much sense no

But I'm not hurt, I'm tense

'Cause I'll be fine without you, babe

Reighn manages to change the song to my favorite twerk song, and i think she knew it. MC Fioti - Bum Bum Tam Tam. Me , Reighn and Nelly begin dancing.

Me being the bad bitch started to twerk, hitting every beat , gaining more male attention over to where we are sitting. Nelly cheered like a proud mother and a very pissed Silvio staring.

I walk over to Silvio, I begin grinding and twerking to the beat onto his front half, listening to he's quiet moans and cursing . Silvio grabs my hips moving them with the beat, that's when I remove myself from him and tell everyone that they need to get ready for tonight because me and Sage planned something special. The look on Silvio's face is priceless

Tonight I was wearing a tight ruffled dress that hugged my amazing curves and my highest heels. I own my Versace 2021 collection . And for my hair I straightened it.

"OMG Izabelle, you look amazing" I tell her, she gives me a spin showing me her outfit.

"Thank you, I love those heels so much , I'm so sad that they were all sold out" she says, staring at my shoes deeply in love with them.

"Let's go people, i booked us a table so we cant be late" I tell everyone walking out the beach house and motioning people to get in the suv.

Arrival:

"What the fuck is this" Silvio says as we enter the show and sit at out table ordering our 2drinks

"Stop complaining, if we told you where we were going you wouldn't have come " I sigh, taking a long needed sip of the strong liquor in the cup.

"You're damn right" he says, drinking his whole entire cup of bourbon.

"SHUSH, the show's about to start" says Antonio.

"Don't tell me you enjoy this?" Silvio questions .

"Umm yes, you should watch RuPauls Drag Race, it's iconic" he smiles.

"Fuck sake" Silvio mubles fot only I could hear .

"WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, tonight's show is going to be amazing, we have had a special request that I invite 2 people on the stage tonight" says this beautiful women, she was dressed with big hair, amazing colorful makeup, a dress that fit her body so well.

"Silvio and Noleani, please may you join us on the stage" the woman says, i look at sage and watch a huge grin appear on his face, standing up and holding my hand out for Silvio take which he doesn't.

"Fucking stand up, Silvio" I say aggresivly

"No fucking way" he says loudly.

"Stand the fuck up, people are watching" I pull the chair from under him watching him colapse to the floor, listening to Antonio and the rest of our table laugh at out childish behavour.

He finally agrees and he begins walking toward the stage with me.

"Ooooo look at this fine man, you must be Silvio, I'm Samantha" she flirted with him .

"Mhhh" he replies rudely.

"Look at this beautiful woman, that dress fits you D-cups perfectly" she compliments, I watch as Silvio's jaw tightens and his hands ball into a fist.

"Thank you, love the dress" I compliment.

"Thanks darling, now I think all the men here want to know if your single" she asks

"N--"

"Yes I am " I interrupt what Silvio was about to say, giving him a slight cocky smirk.

"Silvio, what about you the ladies are loving you? '' she asks, giving me the hint she's asking about herself.

"No, i'm not " he replies, I turn my had fast to face him giving him the "WHAT THE FUCK" look.

"Why are you single Noleani" she asks politely, handing me the microphone

"Long story short, I started falling for this guy and I walked in on him almost ripping a girl's clothes off" I say with a fake smile.

"Noelani, I DID NOT FUCKING KISS HER" SIlvio shout the last bit in frustration.

"UMMMM SURE SILVIO, FUCK OFF" I say direcly in hes face, standing very close that i could feels hes minty breath on my face.

"SHE FUCKING THREW HERSELF ON ME WHEN YOU WALKED IN"

" AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY , HUH?"

"YESS, STUPID"

"Ughhh" he begins coughing getting our attention

"WHAT" we both shout at the same time at the Drag Queen.

"Thank you for your help, you can sit down now" she smiles lightly

"FUCK YOU, SILVIO BATTAGLINI" I toss him off with my middle fingers. 

I'VE GOT A NEW IDEA ON A BOOK----- COMING SOON

WHAT YOU THINK?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 24.6K 85
Book 2 of Infatuated- Inspired by Summer Walker
74K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
275K 6.5K 61
"What are you doing to me, Mila?" He asks against my neck. - "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks softly. I want to kiss you. I don't br...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...