Teen Dads

By Klainelvr

This story follows the same events from the show but it is 2036 and Kurt and Blaine have a 16 year old kid go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 9

44 2 1
By Klainelvr

Now that Alexa was 12 weeks pregnant she knew she wouldn't be able to keep it a secret much longer. Her baggy clothes hid her bump well but it was time to let everyone else know. Burt and Carole were coming in town and she knew they'd find out one way or another. There was a knock on the door and Alexa got a panicked look on her face.

"You okay?" Kurt asked as he stood up.

"Yeah." He nodded and opened the door.

"Hey dad, Carole."

"Hey bud!" Burt said.

"Hey honey, how are you?" Carole replied.

"Good! Come on in!" Blaine met them at the door with Alexa behind him.

"I can take your bags." Blaine said, grabbing their bags.

"Thanks!" They said. He put them in the guest room as Alexa said hi. She waved at them next to Kurt, keeping her distance.

"Come here! I want a hug from my favorite grandchild." Burt said.

"You mean only grandchild?" She said, laughing.

"Still my favorite." She looked at Kurt.

"Go."

"Oh okay." She walked over and hugged him, hoping he wouldn't recognize her weight gain. She has already gotten a little puffy in her face as well as her bump. He didn't notice but as she backed up from her hug with Carole she looked confused and looked her up and down. Alexa pulled her shirt forward a little, uncomfortable.

"So, what are we doing today?"

"Not sure. Alexas been feeling sick today so maybe just watch some tv and play games and talk."

"Alright!" They all walked to the living room and sat down. Kurts phone rang so he picked it up, leaving the room as he saw the caller ID.

"Hey Kurt! Sorry I missed your call. What's up?"

"Hey! Would you mind taking a little trip to New York?"

"What? Why?"

"Well we have a little situation and think you could help."

"What is it?"

"Well— Alexa is kind of pregnant." He said quietly.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah. We talked to her and she knows she will need to tell people soon. Blaine and I talked and figured you'd be able to give her tips and stuff."

"Okay, sure."

"If it's too much don't feel obligated though."

"No, it's okay. I actually have a flight today because I have a work thing there anyways." He laughed.

"Alright! I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!" He hung up and went back to the living room. "Guess what?"

"What?" They asked.

"My friend Quinn is coming into town tomorrow." Blaine chuckled and nodded.

"Have I heard of her?" Alexa asked.

"I don't know. I usually visit her in Lima so I don't think you've met her."

"Okay." The rest of the day was pretty chill. They sat around and talked. Alexa went to bed pretty early since she gets tired early. After a while of her being asleep, she woke up feeling nauseous. She ran to the bathroom, throwing up, like usual at night. Blaine lifted his head, realizing Kurt was in their room. Burt and Carole looked at him as he got up and ran to her bathroom. He grabbed a hair tie and put her hair in a messy bun. When she was done Blaine put her in bed and got her water.

"You okay now?"

"Wait, can you sit with me?"

"Sure." He laid next to her and accidentally fell asleep there.

"Blaine." He opened his eyes and saw Kurt crouching by her bed.

"Hmm?"

"Quinn just landed and will be here soon."

"Mmm." He started closing his eyes again before Kurt kissed his cheek.

"Come on. Get up." Alexa opened her eyes and groaned.

"I told you that you suck at getting him up."

"Well how would you get him up?" Kurt asked. She yanked the blanket off of him and pushed him off the bed.

"Alexa!" He stood up and rolled his eyes, going to his room to get ready.

"Wow, you are good."

"Told you."

"Be quiet." They both laughed.

"What time is it?"

"11:30"

"Gosh. I've been sleeping late."

"Well you need it. Especially on the weekends when you have time."

"Okay."

"Well, get up and get ready. I was thinking you could go to lunch with Quinn."

"Why?"

"She wants to get to know you and you know like all my friends but her."

"Uhh—"

"It'll be fun. Come on."

"Fine!" She said, groaning. Kurt went to the living room, already dressed and everything, as Alexa got ready. She put on baggy clothes like usual, did her makeup, and put on deodorant and perfume. She went to the living room and saw everyone on the couch. There was a knock on the door so Alexa went to answer it.

"Hey Lex!"

"Hey Leo! What's up?"

"I'm worried."

"Why?"

"Cause Carson got in a fight with his parents and now he isn't answering his texts."

"Well—" she thought for a second. "I'm sure he's fine."

"Okay."

"I'm going out in a bit. Want me to stop by his house?"

"No. It's fine."

"Okay." Kurt poked his head around the corner to see who was talking.

"Oh hey Leo!"

"Hi!" He said waving.

"Come on." They walked to the living room as there was another knock. Kurt got up to answer this one and it was Quinn.

"Hey!" He squealed, hugging her.

"Hey!" She replied.

"Alexa!"

"What?"

"Come here." She got up and walked over. "This is Quinn."

"Nice to meet you!" Alexa said.

"Nice to meet you too!"

"Geez. You're pretty!" She laughed.

"Thanks! You are too." She shrugged.

"Stop it Lex. You're beautiful!" She rolled her eyes. "Anyways, you guys go have fun."

"But Leo."

"What's wrong."

"Carson fought with his dad and now isn't answering."

"Do you think he's okay?"

"Knowing Carson he left the house and his phone or left and his phone died. I know 100% Carson wouldn't let himself get in a bad situation."

"Alright. If he doesn't answer in a while then we will figure something out." She nodded and left with Quinn.

"Bet it's amazing having those two as your dads."

"Yeah. They're the best!"

"Aww. That's good!"

"Yeah." She looked out the window and answered questions as Quinn asked them.

"So, what are you feeling like eating?" Quinn asked.

"I don't know." Quinn didn't want to say anything that would make her feel nauseous because she knew even thinking about certain foods you don't crave when pregnant is absolute hell.

"What about— pancakes?" She asked.

"Yeah, okay."

"Great! Breakfast for lunch. The best type of food." Alexa laughed softly and nodded. When they got to the place they were eating at Alexa saw someone at the counter.

"You can get a seat. I'll be there in a second."

"Okay." She went over to the counter.

"Hey Carson."

"Oh, hey! What's up?"

"Leo is totally freaking! What are you doing?!"

"I was getting us lunch and then going to his place."

"Okay well hurry."

"Alright! I didn't mean to worry him."

"Answer your phone then."

"It's dead."

"Oh okay." The person gave him a bag as Alexa walked away. She sat down and the two ordered before talking.

Meanwhile, when Carson got to the Anderson-Hummels, Leo was pacing in the dinning room. Carole had suspicions about him and Alexa but man was she wrong.

"Hey Leo. Come here." Blaine said. He walked over and sat down. He was used to Kurt and Blaine because he is always over. Even if Alexa has to go run an errand he will stay. They are like his other dads. "These are Kurt's parents." He said, trying to distract Leo.

"Hello." He said quietly.

"Hey! I'm Burt." Burt said.

"And I'm Carole." There was a knock on the door so Blaine got up to answer it.

"Why is he so worried and stuff?" Burt whispered to Kurt. Carson walked in behind Blaine and Leo ran over, giving him a kiss and then a hug.

"WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU ANSWER ME?!"

"My phone died." He answered quietly.

"Well where were you?"

"I got us lunch. Your favorite." He said, holding up the bag. Leo smiled and gave him another hug.

"I knew it." Burt whispered. "As soon as he walked in."

"I didn't." Carole said.

Back at lunch with Alexa and Quinn, they just got their food and they started eating.

"You know, when I was in high school, I had a hard time." She looked up confused as she continued eating. "I cheated on my boyfriend and had sex just ONCE but got pregnant." Alexa started laughing.

"Oh my god. I see what they are doing."

"But seriously listen. When you tell people they are going to be mean, okay? You have to ignore them. Stay close with your good friends cause they will always accept you." She nodded. "Also if you ever need to talk then you can always contact me."

"Okay."

"Alright! You are actually lucky to have such amazing parents. Mine kicked me out when they found out I was pregnant."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh."

"So, how are you feeling?"

"Ehh. I throw up a lot, mostly at night and mornings, and I've been tired and have to pee a lot."

"Yeah. It's hard." She nodded.

"What will I do to tell people? Like at school."

"Well my pregnancy spread by gossip but it's probably easier just telling people. Like the people you want to first before it spreads to them." She nodded. "It's whatever you want though."

"Okay."

Later that night before dinner there was a knock on the door. Blaine was already up so he he answered it.

"Hey Mr. Anderson-Hummel!"

"Call me Blaine for the millionth time and hey Jacob! What's up?"

"Is Alexa here?"

"Yeah but just a warning—" he whispered the next part. "Her grandparents are here and they don't know about her yet."

"How?" He shrugged.

"She didn't tell them and I guess they haven't put things together yet."

"Okay." They walked to the other room. When Alexa looked up she smiled.

"Hey Jacob!"

"Hey! I brought you soup." He held it out and she smiled wider.

"How did you know?"

"I have this feeling." She laughed and sat up. "Can we go in the other room? We need to talk."

"Yeah, sure." They walked to her room and she sat on her bed. "You okay?"

"How don't your grandparents know about the baby?"

"I am too scared to tell them!" She whined.

"You have to. They will figure it out even if you don't."

"What if you like mentioned it?" She said, giving him a look.

"I think they'd want to hear it from you. What if YOU mentioned it."

"FINE!" She stood up and stormed out. After she sat on the couch and Jacob sat next to her she looked at her grandparents on their phones. "So, you guys want to see the ultrasound?" They looked up and smiled.

"Sure." Alexa looked confused.

"Umm— okay."

"Was about time you told us." Burt said. Kurt smiled because he thought that was funny.

"How'd you know?"

"Your nausea, stomach, fatigue, frequent need to pee, and having lunch with Quinn alone was a big giveaway." Carole replied. She got the picture out of her room and gave it to them.

"It was kinda like 6 weeks ago but umm— yeah." They nodded as they looked at it. After a little Carole looked at Jacob.

"And you're the dad of it?" Carole asked Jacob. He nodded.

"What's your name?" Burt asked.

"Jacob."

"Jacob? What's your last name?"

"Taylor."

"Jacob Taylor?" He thought for a second before realizing why he knew the name.

"Alright." He looked at Alexa and smiled. "So my sister came back from college over the weekend and today she was teaching me how to braid hair cause I was bored."

"Really?" She said, laughing.

"Yeah."

"I'm going to regret saying this but wanna braid my hair?"

"Yeah, okay." She set her soup to the side and sat on the floor in front of him. Every once in a while he was rough and hurt her but apologized. Carole smiled when she looked at them and then kept working. He left a while later after they hung out a while. When Alexa went to sleep and Kurt was about to go to his room, Burt had a question.

"Isn't Jacob Taylor the kid you hate?"

"Umm—" Blaine looked at Kurt from the hallway and smiled. "Well the thing is, uhh—"

"The thing is that Kurt used to hate him and after everything happened and he had to suck it up he started liking him." Blaine responded for him.

"Don't act like you didn't do the same thing!" Kurt snapped as they went back to their room. Everyone was asleep soon and Alexa was just relieved her news was out in the open. With her grandparents at least. Next mission was telling the school. She didn't have a good feeling about this but knew it had to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2K 74
Kara Riley, new student at McKinley High, budding photographer, wants to join the Glee Club. Will she help bring the New Directions to victory? Will...
192K 5K 40
Kurt Hummel is a 17 year old boy in his senior year of high school. He's sweet, kind, loves singing and fashion. Kurt would have never thought that h...
161K 5.6K 37
High school is a difficult period for most people, but for Kurt Hummel, it is a living hell. Being the only person out of the closet at his school ma...
18K 591 41
~Completed~Some people expect life to be perfect, but it's not. Kurt and Blaine meet, and they figure out they are soulmates according to the names o...