Chapter 9

Now that Alexa was 12 weeks pregnant she knew she wouldn't be able to keep it a secret much longer. Her baggy clothes hid her bump well but it was time to let everyone else know. Burt and Carole were coming in town and she knew they'd find out one way or another. There was a knock on the door and Alexa got a panicked look on her face.

"You okay?" Kurt asked as he stood up.

"Yeah." He nodded and opened the door.

"Hey dad, Carole."

"Hey bud!" Burt said.

"Hey honey, how are you?" Carole replied.

"Good! Come on in!" Blaine met them at the door with Alexa behind him.

"I can take your bags." Blaine said, grabbing their bags.

"Thanks!" They said. He put them in the guest room as Alexa said hi. She waved at them next to Kurt, keeping her distance.

"Come here! I want a hug from my favorite grandchild." Burt said.

"You mean only grandchild?" She said, laughing.

"Still my favorite." She looked at Kurt.

"Go."

"Oh okay." She walked over and hugged him, hoping he wouldn't recognize her weight gain. She has already gotten a little puffy in her face as well as her bump. He didn't notice but as she backed up from her hug with Carole she looked confused and looked her up and down. Alexa pulled her shirt forward a little, uncomfortable.

"So, what are we doing today?"

"Not sure. Alexas been feeling sick today so maybe just watch some tv and play games and talk."

"Alright!" They all walked to the living room and sat down. Kurts phone rang so he picked it up, leaving the room as he saw the caller ID.

"Hey Kurt! Sorry I missed your call. What's up?"

"Hey! Would you mind taking a little trip to New York?"

"What? Why?"

"Well we have a little situation and think you could help."

"What is it?"

"Well— Alexa is kind of pregnant." He said quietly.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah. We talked to her and she knows she will need to tell people soon. Blaine and I talked and figured you'd be able to give her tips and stuff."

"Okay, sure."

"If it's too much don't feel obligated though."

"No, it's okay. I actually have a flight today because I have a work thing there anyways." He laughed.

"Alright! I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!" He hung up and went back to the living room. "Guess what?"

"What?" They asked.

"My friend Quinn is coming into town tomorrow." Blaine chuckled and nodded.

"Have I heard of her?" Alexa asked.

"I don't know. I usually visit her in Lima so I don't think you've met her."

"Okay." The rest of the day was pretty chill. They sat around and talked. Alexa went to bed pretty early since she gets tired early. After a while of her being asleep, she woke up feeling nauseous. She ran to the bathroom, throwing up, like usual at night. Blaine lifted his head, realizing Kurt was in their room. Burt and Carole looked at him as he got up and ran to her bathroom. He grabbed a hair tie and put her hair in a messy bun. When she was done Blaine put her in bed and got her water.