Cam Girl (Bwwm Sons of Anarch...

By otakiaski98

Lucy Howard is the new Medical Examiner in Charming, California. She attracts many unwanted attention from SA... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Chapter 1: Welcome to Charming
Chapter 2: Fun Town
Chapter 3: Giving Back
Chapter 4: AK-51
Chapter 5: Old Bones
Chapter 6: The Pull
Chapter 8: Better Half
Chapter 9: Capybara
Side Characters (That's introduced right now)
Chapter 10: The Sleep of Babies
Ch.11: Aftermath
Chapter 12: The Revelator
Act II
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
2.3.1: Wrap party
Side Characters that are Introduced (Mentioned)right now
Ch 2.4.0 :Filler chapter
Ch.2.4

Chapter 7: Hell Followed

1.2K 38 5
By otakiaski98

The next day, Lucy was shook awake by Tara. Tara watch as Lucy was avoiding her hands by smacking them off her. Lucy was mentally drain of the night she had. Tara started smiling and laughing a bit at her before heading to the bathroom. Tara had brushed her teeth slightly remembering  what happened. She gasps, going to the toilet throwing up. Lucy finally waking up hearing her panting, walks over. 

"Hey, you ok?," Lucy said touching Tara's shoulder making her look at her. Tara shook her head making Lucy sigh before hugging her. Tara closed her eyes breathing in her coco butter and citrus sent. Tara got ready for work while giving Lucy clothes and a spare tooth brush. By the time, Jax had came back, Tara was already gone and Lucy was wearing some of Tara's clothes that clung to her shapely figure. She had just finish brushing her teeth and she started brushing her hair. Her brown hair felled in waves over her shoulders. 

Jax stood outside with the medical supplies as he heard Gemma's car followed by the motorcycle sounds coming towards Tara's house. She park her car before walking towards Jax.

"Where you been?", Gemma said as she looked at his being. His hair messy and his face full of weary.

"Sorry. I got caught up.", Jax said looking at her.

"You've been here? This whole time?",  Gemma said touching his hair. 

"We've been waiting for those medical supplies, man", Tig said looking at Jax as Jax was trying not to get more annoyed at the situation.

"I know.", Jax said to them both. They both look at him in disbelief.

"That's it. You know? Someone tries to kill Clay and you decide it's a good time to get laid?", Gemma said looking at him in anger and disappointment. 

"It's not like that, Mom.", Jax said not wanting to talk about the things that happened.

"If you want to resurrect old trauma with this bitch... you do it on your own goddamn time.", Gemma said to him. Jax looked at her now in disbelief. Even though, he told his mom that nothing happen, she still believed something did happen. He wasn't in love with Tara as he would've been. He wasn't gonna lie that there was feelings still there but he liked Lucy since he met her. He didn't believe in love at first sight but there was something more about her that he wanted to figure out. 

"She's not there. Don't go looking for her, either.", Jax said calling after her while she walk close to Tara's door. He yelled "Mom!". Lucy, who was hearing the commotion walk closer to the door watching from the peep hole. She watched as Gemma walk closer to the door. She finally got the courage to open the door after she heard Jax yell "Leave her alone!".  It was like everything slowed down as they watch the door finally open. Gemma looked surprised seeing Lucy at Tara's house. 

"What you doing here, Lucy?", Gemma questioned her.

"Visiting a old friend", Lucy answered in feigned innocence . She starting to get tired of Gemma antics.

"Yeah right, anyway since you have experience to doctor knowledge. How bout you help us?", Gemma said not liking how the brown tart gave her a vague answer. Lucy had walk out closing the door. Tara's spare key in hand as she locks her door before hiding it, where Tara said to hide it. She walk over to Jax's motorcycle as he waited for her. Tig and Gemma watch her get on before Jax looked at Tig to get his foot off his bike.

"Take your foot off my bike.", Jax said looking at him making Tig take his foot off before driving away. Lucy told him to take her home as she went to get her medical bag. Scott had texted her that he would drive her car home, which surprisely still had her belongings in it. 

Once she got her medical bag, She walk back to Jax's motorcycle getting on going to the clubhouse.

They made it to the clubhouse. Jax backing up to his designated parking space. Once he was done, she got off letting Jax lead the way to the person that needed help. They could hear the poor screams of the guy that got hurt. They walk in catching most of the Sons of Anarchy off guard.

"What she doing here?", They thought.

Jax nudged her and nodded his head towards the door with pain-filled screams coming out of. She walks towards the door and opened it making them look at her.

"Oh my god.", Lucy said gasping.

"Doc 'er here! Thank god! Cam she's gonna help ya.She's a friend. We got one slug out and tried to get the other one. I think the bullet clip artery because he started bleeding badly that we had plug Juicy boy's finger in there. ", Chibs said in relief.

"Okay, I need hot water, and water for him to drink no more alchol. It thins out the blood.", She said making Chibs nod as he went to get the things and spoke to Jax

"Jackie boy, where have you been?", Chibs said as he gathered the things Lucy needed.

"I'm here now. and I brought Lucy.", Jax said as Chibs nodded.

"Yea mate thanks for that. The bullet had hit a femoral artery. So it's good you brought her.", Chibs said 

They finished talking before Chibs went back to the room, where Lucy had already started making a makeshift I.V. for him. For her to be a Medical Examiner, she knew what she was doing. She put the I.V in his veins making him slightly relax. She took out some pills and gave them to Chibs to give to Cam.

"Here's some vancomycin. This'll kill anything. Give him two now and then one every four hours.", Lucy said making Chibs wake up Cam.

"Hey. Hey, Cammy boy wake up. Com' on now get up.", Chibs said as he help Cam put the pills in his mouth and help him drink the water.  Gemma had came in, making Chibs go out for the vistors that was coming.

Gemma took in all that Lucy did. From the I.V to the her sterlizing everything she needed. Lucy's hair in a tight ponytail. She finally walk over to where Juice stood.

"Doc, do you have any Irish in you?", Cam said as Lucy prep for his leg. She put on gloves and grab a gouze and her clamps.

"No, everyone is important and have their own pain. Some people just uses people past against them. Some people just can't take the truth and rather hide it then face it.", Lucy said as she motion for Juice to move his finger which he did making her put the gouze there as she looked for the bullet, finding it and taking it out. Gemma heard that last part and thought of all the secrets her and Clay hid from everyone. 

"I've never heard anything like that before from a black", Cam said making Lucy frown as she clamp it together.  She was going to ignore that comment. He's lucky she won't just let his ass bleed out. She praise Juice sending him on his way which Gemma did a small smile at.

" That was very sweet. No, I mean it. That guy's not used to good feedback.", Gemma said making her look up her .

"I expect as much.", Lucy said.

"Alright smartass.", Gemma said making Lucy laugh.

"Alright Cam I'm almost done.", Lucy said making him groans in response. When she was finished, Gemma had the boys to move Cam. He would be in a spare room before they move him to a secret and secluded resident. Lucy had put something in the I.V so he would go to sleep. She pulled her hair from her ponytail and ask Juice where Jax was. Juice went to get Jax.

"Hey, How is he?", Jax said to her as he watch her clean up.

"I got the slugs out and stopped the bleeding. If the penicillin kills the infection, he should make it.", Lucy said looking up from the bloody water to look at him.

"Did my mom bother you?", Jax said walking closer to her.

" No, It was perfectly fine.", She said seeing how close he was to her as they held each other gaze.

She finished cleaning the table before Jax grab her hand and took here to his room. He pass her some clothes and let her take a shower. When she was out, he looked at his shirt on her body and liked it.

"That's a good look for you.", Jax said looking at her.

"Maybe. Listen what happen last night with Kohn was a rollercoaster", Lucy said sitting on the bed as while Jax got her laptop from his sachel.

"Yea, I've never killed anyone before.", Jax said handing her laptop to her. She grab it with a nod.

"I'm surprised with the work that you do you never did that.", Lucy said as she log into her computer, typing in various of codes to final layout.

"I don't know. With the birth of my son, I want to be better for him.", Jax said sadly.

"Everyone has to do things that they don't want to do. Life is known for throwing punches. You just have to learn to get right back up.", Lucy said wisely. Jax learn that she was very wise for her age and he love that. She would make a good Old Lady.

"I just want to be better for him." Jax said making Lucy look at him as they basically stared at each other.

"You are gonna be the best father for that boy". Lucy said touching his cheek while he leans into her warm hand. He nodded.

Lucy continued to be on the computer with Jax watching her. She looked up to him staring at her. 

"What?" Lucy questioned. 

"You're so beautiful". Jax said looking at her with handsome beaming smile. If Lucy was a lighter complexion, she would've blushed. She smiled at him. 

"Thank you". Lucy said seeing how he started getting closer to her. 

"Wha-", Lucy said before she was cut off by him kissing her. Their mouths molding together with a burning passion of want and desire. She wrap her arms his neck,rubbing his hair softly. Jax closed his eyes loving how this feels.The kiss lasted 3 mins before they was cut off by Chibs knocking on the door. 

"Jackie boy, Clay wants to talk with us", Chibs said before walking away. Jax opened his eyes to see Lucy smiling. He rub her cheek before getting up. 

"You want me to take you home", Jax said to her.

"No. I have Scott coming to get me", Lucy said getting up also putting on her shoes. By the time they got outside, Scott was already outside catching the attention of many croweaters and some Sons. 

"Well, There is my ride", Lucy said as she kissed his cheek walking over to Scott, who open up the car door for her as she got in. 

All the sons watch the gorgeous car reverse out of the Garage, leaving them in the dust.

Scott looked at her.

"What happen last night. The state everything was in. It was like you was kidnapped, sorry I wasn't there to protect you", Scott said to her.

"Agent Kohn, that ATF agent took me to his ex house who he grew obsess with to keep her away from Jax". Lucy said as she looked at him with a frown. 

"Is he dead?" Scott said turning in her drive way. 

"Mm-hm", Lucy said distracted.

Scott knew how dangerous she can be when she want to. Scott nodded as he turn right driving to a street before turning left. 

"Your car is home safe and I put your belongings in your house. Amara also text and said that She will be here in the Morning." Scott said as he handed her car keys which she took. 

"Thanks Scott", Lucy said getting out going inside her house waving to Scott as he back up his car out the drive way.

She saw her coat on the coat hanger and her purse in the kitchen. She made sure to check her purse to make sure all her belongings was in there.

She went to take a shower, seeing that all her things was in her purse. Her back up phones each on chargers. Lucy hummed her favorite Whitney Houston song while getting out, going over to her bed before going to sleep. Today was a eventful day.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading my book. Sorry I haven't written a chapter to celebrate the 400 reads.  I hope you enjoy this chapter. Let me know if you enjoyed this chapter. And also Lucy/Jax first kiss. 

Stay safe/ wear a mask

stay pretty lovelies

Otakiaski98

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.1K 28
Can the new Sheriff's daughter possibly stay away from Charming's blue-eyed bad boy? (Sons Of Anarchy FanFiction)
677K 37.5K 33
*12/13/ 21- Rewrite in the works :)* In a corporate world, being career driven is a quality commendable by many. Yet, when you're a woman- that only...
321K 16.2K 67
Two stubborn people, different lives a terrible situation that brings them together and changes their lives forever. Maya is an 18 year old girl try...
869K 29.9K 20
Maya Carson, personal assistant to a well known business tycoon, is a loner who wants to finally start to live life. She wants to meet new people, b...