DRAGOSTEA C.W

By Kuurechr

CHARLES WEASLEY X READER "I love you." The words had tumbled out before you... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER FOUR

207 7 0
By Kuurechr

"Your mums coming over?!" You yelled once Charlie told you. You'd just apparated into the home, expecting to be met with silence since you assumed Charlie would be at the reserve. But you came home to Charlie hurriedly tidying the home, because his mother had told him she, Arthur and Ginny were coming over for Christmas.

"Is the fireplace good?" You asked.

"Yeah, got rid of anything that Ginny might knock into," he reassured. "I cleaned up the guest rooms and the bathroom and the kitchen. Even had some small talk with the muggles next door."

"Please don't tell me you scared them."

"No," Charlie waved his wand to put the plates he'd cleaned into their places. "I told them my family was coming over for Christmas because they asked about our plans for the holidays. They said, oh how lovely sweetie, you and your wife have a happy christmas then"-

"You and your what?"

Charlie shrugged. "The grannys quite old, and traditional. Doesn't think we should live together unless we're married, of course, and we should get the muggles approval, so I said what she wanted to hear."

"Wha- Charlie, you can't just go around saying we're marri"-

"Charlie?" The two of you were interrupted by the sound of Arthur's voice from the living room. "Y/N? Are you two home?"

Charlie quickly pecked your lips before heading to the living room. You glared at him until you came in view of Arthur, when you smiled at the father hugging his son. It was a quick hug, just one arm wrapped around his son while Charlie patted his old mans back. Once he let go, he brought you in for a hug as well.

"It's good to see you both alright," Arthur said, patting your back. "How's living together been?"

"Fantastic," Charlie grinned, wrapping his arm around your shoulders. "We're getting along with the neighbors- they're muggles by the way"-  Arthur lighted up immediately. "And the reserves been great."

"We'll tell you everything over tea," you said, gesturing to the couches in the living room. "Where's Molly and Ginny?"

"Molly was fussing over Ginny's hair, it's quite unbrushed. I'm sure they'll be here soon."

You chuckled at the thought of Molly chasing Ginny with a hairbrush before heading to the kitchen to prepare some tea for the entire family, only to see tea already brewed up on the counter. You smiled to yourself, glad Charlie had taken the liberty of doing it himself when he knew you always doubted your tea making skills.

As you gave Arthur and Charlie tea, placing the tray down, Ginnys high pitched voice was heard. She stumbled slightly but got out of the fireplace with a smile. "Y/N!"

You opened your arms for her and let her run into your embrace, her face burying into your stomach. "Wow, you greet her before your own brother?" Charlie joked. Ginny kept her arms around you, turning her head to Charlie and sticking out her tongue.

"Now Ginny, you know that's rude," Molly said, coming into the living room. Ginny let you go, so you were able to hug Molly, leaning down slightly. "Oh dear," she said letting you go and patting your face. "Have you been resting enough? You look awfully tired."

"It's just work," you said. "The first few months are a bit more hectic."

"The house looks lovely," Molly commented, looking around. "The rooms are upstairs?" You nodded. As she took a seat beside Arthur, and picked up her tea she looked over at Charlie who sat on the opposite side of his father. You had sat on the floor and got Ginny to sit on your lap so you could braid it. "Well, how's work been you two? Becoming adults is quite the switch."

"Ah well, the reserves nice," Charlie explained, telling his parents and only sister about the reserve, his first few days there, and  of course about dragons. You joined in, telling Molly about a scar he'd gotten from the work, which almost scared her half to death. When you'd first seen it, a fresh gash, you'd felt the same way.

"How about you Y/N? I heard the ministry has been nagging you about becoming an auror?" Arthur brought up.

You chuckled, nodding. "Specifically Moody. Tonks is learning under him- I assume she's said too many good things about me. And honestly, I'm honored he's so adamant about me becoming an auror, but I've always had a talent in curse breaking, which you know, of course. I'm not saying the auror training wouldn't be useful in my line of work, but I'm far too busy for it now."

"Is Tonks the one who can change her appearance?" Ginny asked, looking up at Charlie, who nodded.

"Well, you two, how's living together been?" Molly asked, leaning in closer as if that would help her listen better.

"We honestly haven't really lived together yet," you sighed. "On the bright side, I do have work in Romania a lot because of the creatures here but I'm also all around the world so I don't get to stay here much."

"And a lot of the time I have to stay on the reserve," Charlie added. "So sometimes she does come home, but I'm not here. So we don't know too well what it's like."

"Oh, well I'm sure you two will get some alone time soon," Molly reassured.

"We're sorry to be disrupting some of that time." Arthur smiled politely, as always, shooting Charlie, who went red at the ears, a knowing look.

"Oh no, it's not a worry," you smiled. "I wanted to come over for Christmas but Charlie's got work in the way this year. Oh, I heard Ron made a new friend."

"It's Harry Potter!" Ginny chirped up. "Fred and George met him first, but apparently Ron and Harry are mates now. I wish I got to be friends with him."

"Poor boy is being ogled at constantly," Molly shook her head. "The muggle home he's been living in was horrible too, he never got Christmas presents you know! I had to send him something with the other boys presents."

"I'm sure he'll love it," you smiled. "My first present from you is my favourite."

Charlie gasped dramatically. "What about my dragon figurine?"

Ginny turned around swiftly, her braid whipping your chest lightly. "And my hairties?"

"Both wonderful presents," you agreed. "But they're not Molly Weasleys fudge level."

"Wait till you get a Weasley sweater," Charlie grinned at you.

You shook your head. "It's too soon for that!"

"What do you mean dear, you're very much family, nothing would change that."

"They love you more than me," Charlie winked at you. "If we break up, I'm the one who'll have to get rid of their sweater." You chuckled lightly, but the thought barged into your brain. If you did break up, things would go very south. You'd thought about it before when you'd fancied him, but thinking about it when you were actually with him was different,

If you did split up, it would be more awkward now. You wouldn't be close with the Weasleys- no matter what they said- your meetings with your friends would be awkward, you would somehow have to ignore your closest friend because there was no way you could talk to him after he broke up with you-

"Oi Y/N, stop dozing off," Charlie laughed softly, pushing Ginny out of the way and placing a kiss on your forehead. Ignoring Ginnys protests, he smiled at your confused expression. "I let them know how tired you are and we let you rest. It's only been a few minutes, don't worry."

You glanced at the clock to see it had been half an hour, but didn't say anything. Charlie gave you his hand and you grabbed it, letting him pull you up. Rubbing at your eyes you turned to Ginny. "Honey, you know where you're sleeping right?"

She nodded. "Don't do anything weird in your room please," she said, before leaving the room and jumping up the stairs.

Charlie turned you around to face him and brought you into a deep kiss. You brought your hands up to his hair, stopping at a tangle, brushing your hands as gentle as possible to undo the knot. Charlie broke the kiss first, bringing his head into your shoulder as you played with his hair.

"I missed you." It had been two weeks since you'd last seen him, and the two of you had little time to even write letters. You'd only gotten home a few minutes before Arthur came, so you'd had little time with Charlie.

"I missed you more," you said, kissing him again. "We really need to find a way to spend more time together."

"Alone," Charlie added, grinning, "I'm sure we'll be free for the New Year then?"

You jokingly pouted. "But I wanted to kiss Ginny first."

"Charles!"

Charlie turned around, his eyes brightening once he saw you. Immediately, he opened his arms for you to come and hug him. "I'm so sorry dragostea, I thought I'd make it home sooner."

You buried your head in his shoulder to hide your embarrassment at the word dragostea. Charlie had learned the word a few days ago, while his parents and Ginny were over and began jokingly calling you dragostea. The Weasley's made fun of how perfect that sounded for him with his biggest loves being both you and dragons. He'd started calling you it in a non-joking way, and you had to admit you liked being called dragostea. You didn't like admitting it though.

"It's alright, we can just spend the New Year here," you mumbled.

"We could go home now, I might be able to"-

"There's no need," you interrupted him. "I don't care where we're spending New Years as long as I can start the year with you."

Romeo, who stood near the two of you, made a fake retching sound. "The two of you don't have to shove your romance in our faces, ya know?!"

"It's not my fault you didn't like your girlfriend, Jones!" Charlie turned to you to explain. "He broke up with the last one because of her teeth."

"Hey, I ignored it for a week!" he grumbled. "She could just go fix the teeth gap."

You glared at Romeo. "You really need to get your priorities straight."

"She should've gotten her teeth straight."

Both you and Charlie rolled your eyes before looking at each other. He grinned first. "Imagine if I broke up with you because of a teeth gap."

You chuckled at that. "Imagine if I broke up with you because your eyes weren't blue."

"Those are very valid reasons to break up with someone!" Romeo protested.

Someone peeked their head out of the sleeping tent and yelled, "One minute till new years!"

You heard cheers throughout the reserve. There was quite a few people here. Some people had their family over as well, there were younger kids and significant others and parents, laughing together. Some were drunk, some were jittery because it was almost time for the countdown.

Charlie kept his arm around your waist, and the two of you chatted about what he did at work today until someone from inside the tent yelled, "Ten!"

Everyone glanced at each other excitedly; Charlie squeezed your waist and began counting down with them. You joined in at, "Seven!"

By "Four!" everyone had joined in, even the young ones who barely knew their numbers. People with watches glanced down and put their fingers down with every number counted down. "Three!" Charlie turned you around to face him, catching you by surprise. He chuckled when you stumbled.
"Two!" Both of you didn't count now, waiting excitedly for the final number to be counted.
"One!"

You wrapped your arms around Charlie's neck and the two of you looked at each other with wide, loving smiles. "Happy new year!" Many of the couples on the reserve, including you and Charlie, shared a kiss after cheering.

"I love you!" You yelled at Charlie, to be heard over the yelling of everyone else.

"I love you more!" he yelled back, leaning down to yoru ear. "Mon amour." You immediately looked down, embarrassed. Charlie laughed, sounding proud of himself. "Ha! I knew it, you like it when I speak foreign languages!"

"You can't blame me!" You defended yourself. "You sound really hot!"

"Oi!" You turned your head to Romeo who glowered at you- half joking. "I don't want one of the first things I hear this year being Charlie is hot!"

"One day you'll just have to accept the truth!" Charlie yelled at him, grinning mischievously, before turning to you. "Come on, I'm sure no one will notice if I skip an hour or two."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611 17 9
In his eyes I see fire, his gaze burning through me, thawing every ounce of sadness within me, turning it all into warmth. Warm like his hair, his fr...
26K 1.1K 22
Redamancy: (n.) the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full. The Story Of A Death Eater & A Weasley A boy who didn't have a choi...
68.8K 1.5K 19
We sat there in silence watching the sun come up. "I think I've heard something from Mad-Eye about you and your Stunning Spell. It takes a great deal...
178 15 15
*** REMADE*** I have moved items and they've been shifted around and taken away. You fell for the older twin gingered-haired boy, you've liked him si...