CHAPTER THREE

"Charles?" You went to sit next to Charlie, who'd taken a break from the quidditch game the Weasleys' were playing. "You look upset. What's wrong?"

"Do I?" Charlie asked, running a hand through his sweat soaked hair. You wrinkled your nose at him, earning a laugh. "Sorry... I don't know, I just never realized that I'd feel this bad about leaving my home. I mean, I won't even be in England."

"I thought you were okay with that, last time we talked about it."

Charlie turned around to face you. "I was... but last time we talked about it, I thought we were just friends." You smiled softly at that, letting him go on. "If I go, something's going to change between us. I knew I would leave the burrow the moment I could once Bill left- I mean I love my family, but nothing is going to make us lose contact- but with you it feels a bit more uncertain." He looked up at you sheepishly. "I really like you, you know that. So I don't want things to start getting rocky."

"Well..." you thought out what to say in your had before you spoke. "I see us being together in the long run. Do you see that?"

"Of course."

"Okay, then... my job- if I get it"-

"Which you will." You looked Charlie in the eye to see his serious expression. All the Weasley's constantly reassured you about getting the job, but it didn't make you any less nervous. You were sure you were going to get rejected with how late the answer was. "I'm sure you'll get it."

"Okay, once I get my job," Charlie nodded proudly. "I'll be moving around a lot, because it's an international job. So I was thinking... do you want to live together?" Charlie's eyes widened. You spoke slowly. "In Romania?"

"You'd.. You'd move to Romania for me?" Charlie asked, shocked. "I mean... it's a bit soon, so if you're rushing things for me, you don't have to."

You grinned, despite how nervous you felt. "You shouldn't be telling me about rushing things- you're the one who proposed." Charlie chuckled at that. "But no, I don't think it's too soon. We've been friends for years, and you're the person I trust the most. Jacob's literally always at work, and our parents are still kind of mad at us so they're not letting me there anytime soon. I have no where else to go, and you're the person I want to be with all the time, so the obvious decision is to go to Romania, right?" Charlie simply stared at you in awe, making you laugh nervously, and cover your mouth. "Was that too much?"

"No, I agree," Charlie grinned. "I was planning on just living at the reserve but... we could buy a place, I'm sure."

You were hesitant. "Are you sure we have the money for that now? I could always just stay at the reserve with you until we get things sorted out."

Charlie leaned forwards to kiss you. Nearing your lips he said, "But then it'd be just like the burrow. We'd have no privacy." As he kissed you, Fred and George yelled at the two of you from their broomsticks. As Charlie tilted his head, deepening the kiss, Bill joined in the complaining. Once Charlie let you go, he grinned toothily. "See? No privacy."

"Not if you snog her right in the open," Ron commented, wrinkling his nose at the two of you, who laughed loudly.

"Y/N! Y/N dear!" Your head turned at the sound of Molly calling for you frantically. "You got your letter!"

You looked to Charlie, who gave you a reassured yet excited look before standing up and pulling you up by your hand. "I bet a galleon she got in!" Fred yelled.

"I'll bet one more!"

"I bet two against!" You yelled back before heading inside. Molly had placed the letter on the counter, looking at the letter and then back at you. You looked over at Arthur. "Did Molly open it already?"