The Future Wedding

By StarLight11247

While Amelia and Prince Alexander prepare for their wedding, tradgedy strikes in a nearby kingdom leading the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Third Book!

Chapter 22

395 8 5
By StarLight11247

.....A Few Hours Later.....

"I was thinking we invite-" Victoria says until there's a knock on the door.

"I apologize for interrupting, Your Majesty but Ms. Martha Wilson has arrived" Liam says as he enters.

"Oh yes, thank you Liam. Please inform Ms. Martha we will be there shortly" Victoria says as Liam nods and leaves.

"We can continue planning later" Victoria says before placing the guest list back in the folder.

She grabs the folder as we stand up and we walk out and walk towards the sitting room.

"So what are the plans so far?" We hear Sophia ask before we enter the room.

"I appologize ma'am but I can't disclose anything about the planning unless Ms. Peterson, His Royal Hignhess or Their Majesties are present and they permit it" Martha says

We enter and they stand up as Martha curtsys to Victoria and we greet each other before taking a seat.

Sophia and Maddie are seated beside Martha while Victoria and I sit across from them.

"Let's begin" I say as Martha nods and she brings out some folders out of her bag. This will take some time...

.....One Hour Later.....

My phone suddenly rings and everyone looks at me as I get my phone to see Alex video calling me.

"Excuse me for a minute" I say as they nod and I quickly get up and I walk out of the sitting room.

"Hey, are you doing anything?" Alex asks as I answer the call.

"Yes, I'm in the meeting with Martha"

"Well, we ended early today. I was hoping I could join your meeting with Martha" he says

"Of course" I say as I enter the sitting room and they look at me.

"Alex will be joining us" I say

"That's wonderful" Victoria says as I place my phone on the coffee table for everyone to see and be seen.

"Alex how are things there?" Victoria asks as I take a seat beside her.

"Getting better, we just finished a few things in town this morning" he explains as she nods.

"Sophia and Maddie are here as well" Victoria says as she gestures to them and they greet each other.

"Shall we continue?" Martha asks as everyone agrees and we continue on with the planning.

"We have decided on..." Martha says as she announces everything that has been chosen so far.

.....Two Hours Later.....

We finally just finished with planning for today and Martha just left.

"I better get going now I have some things to do" Victoria says as she gets up from her seat.

"Alex you haven't called me since you arrived there, I expect you to call soon" Victoria says

"Yes Mother, I'll call you later" Alex says as he playfully rolls his eyes at Victoria.

"I'll go and check on Mark, Sophia could you come with me?" Maddie asks as Sophia nods and they both walk out.

Soon we hear the door shut and we remain in awkward silence.

Until someone knocks on the door and Liam enters.

"Her Majesty requests your presence in her office" Liam explains.

"Thank you Liam, I'll be there shortly" I say as he nods and walks out.

"I better get going now" I say as I take my phone from the table.

"Can we talk?" Alex asks

"Not now, we're planning the guest list" I say as he hesitantly nods as he sighs.

"Call me later, when you're free?"

"I'll try" I say as he nods "I have to go now, bye" I say as I end the call without waiting for his answer.

I get up and fix myself before walking towards Victoria's office.

Soon I arrived and I knock on the door and I hear a faint 'come in' before I enter.

"Ah, there you are, let's continue planning the guest list?" Victoria asks as she puts down the paper she was previously holding before getting up.

I nod as we go back to our spots and we continue the long list of guest names.

.....A Few Hours Later.....

"Your Majesty, Dinner is ready and His Majesty awaits you both in the dining hall" Liam says as he enters.

"Thank you" Victoria says before turning to me "Let's go, we're late" she says as we both get up and quickly walk towards the dining hall.

We arrive and all eyes are on us as we enter and we take our seats.

"Is everything alright?" Edward asks Victoria and I.

"No, we were just planning the guest list for the wedding" Victoria says as he nods and we all start yo eat.

.....A Few Hours Later.....

After dinner everyone quickly retired for the night including Sophia and Maddie.

I contemplate wether to call Alex or not. Much as I want to speak to him but everytime I remember meeting Charlotte and everything she said.

It just seems she knows him so much... Maybe she even knows him more than I do?

I het uo from the bed and I walk out to the balcony and to the cold evening breeze. I look out to the kingdom and I sigh as my phone rings.

"Hey" I say as I answer the video call while I remain on the balcony.

"What are you doing out there?" Alex asks as he looks at me while seated on his bed.

"Just admiring the view" I say before I start to walk back to the room "You said you wanted to talk?"

"Yes. Did I do something? You've been distancing yourself away from me lately"

"I've just been quite busy lately with the planning and l-" I explain until I get interrupted by a knock on the door once again and he looks at me.

"Go, I'll wait" I say as he nods and hesitantly gets up from the bed  and walks out of the camera's view.

I close the balcony door and take a seat on the bed while I wait for him to return.

I wait until suddenly Charlotte appears in her nightgown as she takes a seat on the bed.

"Hi, it's good to see you again" She says with a fake smile as Alex takes a seat beside her.

"Likewise" I say with a forced smile.

"Excuse me, I better get to sleep now" she says as she suddenly lays down on the bed and wraps herself with the blanket and closes her eyes.

"There?" I ask as my eyes widen and she opens her eyes and smiles at me.

"Yes, my room was newly painted and I can't stay there with the horrible smell so I asked Alex if I could stay here first" she explains

"Don't you have other rooms?" I ask

"Yes, but I miss having sleepovers with Alex like when we were children"

"Well I better get to bed now" she says as she lays back down "Oh, Alex I suggest you get to bed soon. We have a busy day tomorrow"

"Yeah, I will, in a while" Alex replies as she nods and closes her eyes once more.

"I'll call you tomorrow" Alex says as he looks back at me while my eyes remain focused on Charlotte beside him.

"Yeah, bye" I say as I end the call and I lay down on bed thinking of everything that's been happening in my life.

Author's Note:

Hope you liked it.

Word Count: 1232

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 8.9K 52
"Do I know you?" She asked. "I think everyone here does." He said with a chuckle. ~~~ Orphaned and left to raise her younger sister, Evelyn feels l...
1.8K 15 23
After Natasha fell down the stairs in the airport, after seeing her dad, Amelia, Amber and Danielle do whatever they can to get her into a hospital...
Crownless By SAMA

Teen Fiction

4.9K 440 49
When the king and Queen are lost on who they should crown the new queen of Avelyn, they come up with a simple task. They send the three princesses to...
248 18 9
With Asa, Sophia's boyfriend, now in the picture and a part of their everyday lives, the dynamics have shifted, putting Joshua and Alexander in a pos...