Meri Pehli Khaata

By mehshanaya

#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are y... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
The Last Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 35

26.8K 1K 74
By mehshanaya

Samridhi

As they left for the office I come into the room and sit on the bed while yawning I'm feeling sleepy so I lay down on the bed but after some time and turning around here and there I'm still not able to fall asleep so I decided to call Tia.

" Hii" she picked up after two rings.

" Hii" she replied.

" Why did pick up the phone so late?"

" Because your father in law is a very strict person you know after he came everyone in the office is working like a robot no gossiping, no talking, even the employees aren't even looking at others it's like we are sitting in the exam," she said.

" Then how are talking to me?" I asked.

" I'm in the washroom" I chuckled.

" Yes yes laugh," she said.

" You know Abhimanyu's condition is also not different. He also checked everything so nothing will go wrong" I said.

" So how is your experience with your father in law," she asked and I told her everything.

" Really?" she asked.

" Yes"

" Abhimanyu wants me to become a good daughter in law in front of his Dad," I said.

" Ohh I think I should go back to work bye"

" Bye"

It was an evening I was laying in bed when I heard the sound of a car so I come outside and looked down at Abhimanyu and his father entering the mansion wow the person who didn't come home till 10 pm today he come at 5:00 pm wahhh dekh rahe ho pitaji ka khoof.

( look at his Dad's authority)

I come downstairs and smile and asked father in law.

" Good evening, what should I made for you? tea or coffee," I asked.

" Nothing, daughter in law " he smiles and goes towards his room.

I looked at Abhimanyu he smiles at me and I frown why he is smiling at me then he does something that made me froze in my place.

No, he did not kiss me.

He give me a bouquet of roses and I pinched myself am I dreaming?.

" Take it damnit" he hissed and I take it.

" Now go and get ready fast," he said.

" Why?"

" Because we are going on a date wifey," he said to go to his room. Did he hit his head somewhere?

After some time we both sitting in the car going towards our destination. He stops the car in front of some restaurant. We both come outside of the car get inside the restaurant.

It was empty inside did he book the whole restaurant we both sit on our table and the waiter come and serve our food and drinks it was red wine my favourite so I devour without wasting time. The food is nice too so I didn't bother him asking why he take me here with him and what is running inside his mind because I'm enjoying myself here.

After we finish our food he looked at me.

" May I have a dance with you?" he asked and I again froze. He seriously hit his head somewhere I was lost in my thinking so he pulled my hand and start dancing.

Mere haath mein tera haath ho saari Jannatein mere saath ho...
Tu jo paas ho phir kya yeh jahaan tere pyar Mein ho jaaun fanaa
Mere haath mein tera haath ho saari Jannatein mere saath ho

He pulled me towards him and twirl me around before pulling me again.

Jitne paas paas khwaabon ke nazar
Utni paas tu rehna humsafar
Tu jo paas ho phir kya yeh jahaan
Tere pyar mein ho jaaun fanaa

He keeps his one hand on my waist and I shiver with his proximity. What is happening with me? I looked at his eyes but then avert my gaze because he is looking at me with so much intensity. After our dance, we come back to the mansion.

We are both laying on bed but sleep is far away for me after twisting and turning for some time I finally get up from bed and come into the balcony.

I called Tia.

" If you are not sleeping doesn't mean the world is not sleeping too," she said with irritation.

" Tia help me"

" What? What happened? " she asked worriedly.

And I told her everything.

" See I told you he is falling for you," she said.

" No, he didn't fall for me because if he did his actions and talk are the same but not he is talking to me like old Abhimanyu and behaving like..... I don't know" I said.

" What did you think?"

" I am hundred per cent sure usko koi hawa lagi ha" I said.

( someone is possessed him)

" Then nazar utar de na uski sab thik ho jayega," she said.

" I'm thinking about the same. Ok bye," I said.

I remember Ma kaise utarti thi nazar with a lota by circling it on someone head in anticlock wise direction.

So I take the lota and filled it with water and go back I sit on the bed and hover the lota over Abhimanyu's head as I was circling the lota when suddenly Abhimanyu turn and his arm connect with the lota and the lota's water fell over him damnit. He sit up with a jerk and looked at me water droplets are falling from his hair.

" What the fuck?"  he said looking at him and then at lota.

" Wait,  Are you doing some black magic on me?" he said raising one eyebrow at me.

" Of course not me toh tumhari nazar utar rahi thi" I said.

( I'm protecting you from evil eye)

" And why are you doing that?" he asked.

" Because you are behaving differently "

" How?"

" See you are talking to me like you do like normal Abhimanyu but your actions are not like you that bouquet, date, dance this is not real you, so I was doing it"

" Damnit nothing happened to me ok I was doing all this so Dad won't be suspicious about our relationship," he said running his hand through his hair with still has water.

" Ok I get it you do this activity at home but restaurant"

" Dad's men are behind us they are watching our every move that's why I did this date and all" he explained.

" Ooh"

" So there is nothing wrong with you?"

" Yes"

" Thank god, now I can sleep with peace," I said to go towards my side of the bed.

" And what about my sleep which you ruined?" he asked.

" About that just lay down you will fall asleep again," I said pulling the quilt up to face.

Morning

" Get up Samridhi," Abhimanyu said.

Ahhh not again I just slept.

We are now sitting on the table doing our breakfast.

" I know you are sleepy but pour milk in the bowl not water " Abhimanyu whisper in my ear.

And I look at my bowl I indeed put water instead of milk. I hear a chuckle beside me and I kick him on his foot. He glares at me and tries to kick my foot but I shift my foot away from his reach hahaha now it's my turn to chuckle.

" Is there something funny?" his Dad asked.

And we both shook our heads and continue our breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu

Singhania industries

Dad opens the cabin and I follow him inside.
He sits in his head chair and I stand in front of him.

" So now after looking at everything with your eyes I'm you must have believed by now that I'm the perfect choice for the CEO position," I said and he gets up from the chair and comes towards me.

" Of course now looking at everything with my eyes now I'm hundred per cent sure that my decision is absolutely right," he said resting a hand on my shoulder.

" What decision?" I asked. He turned around and stood in front of a glass window with his back towards me.

" Same which I take one year ago not giving you the position of CEO," he said.

" But why?"

" Do you think you are only smart here but you forgot son I'm your father" he said.

" Did you seriously think that you will show me a fake world and I instantly believed you making you CEO of this empire"

" I know you don't marry Samridhi out of love she is the same girl who slapped you isn't it and I also know how you blackmail her family for your revenge and now behaving like a good husband in front of me and this is not it I also know about fake accounts which you make to impress me but it didn't work out son"

" Try harder next time," he said get out of the door.

" Hey, Abhimanyu we listen everything don't take tension we will do everything right" my friends say coming inside the cabin.

" Yes we will do something we will make you ceo anyhow," Yuvi said.

"Yes about your relationship with Samridhi you can make her say that she is happy with you she can assure your father" Mahir said.

" And about fake accounts, we will tell them that it will become real too just give one chance," Veer said.

" Hey Abhimanyu say something"

" I'm sure if you request your Dad he will give you CEO position"

" You are right Dad you are my father and I am your son"

" Why would I beg something which solely belongs to me, Why would I? " I shout.

" Enough of begging now its time for snatch"

"  I will snatch away my rights and no one will be able to stop me" I smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it.......

Don't forget to vote comment and share.......

Thank you........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 9K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
2M 192K 50
When Alaia married the billionaire, Agastya Singhania, she was okay to be stepped in a loveless marriage. She knew from the start that she'd always...
72K 3.2K 30
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...
2.3M 89K 52
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...