𝑶𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 �...

By yunhosdoll

(DISCONTINUED) "Move" "Excuse me? I think you should shut your skinny ass up before I beat the living shi-" ~... More

Introduction
Characters
ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙♡๑•୨୧ Karasuno high ୨୧•๑♡•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ꊞ
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩The Team✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙
·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧Practice match୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇
╳°»。・⁙・ღ ➵Team discussion➵ ღ・⁙・。«°╳
.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.Brother Problems.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.
♬·¯·♩¸♪·¯·♫ School ♬·¯·♩¸♪·¯·♫
:۞:••:۞:••:The training camp:••:۞:••:۞:
≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫Nekoma≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫
♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔The match♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔
°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥Pretty Eyes˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥
✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚThe Tsukishima'sɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Kitty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
༅:*゚:*:✼✿Byeol✿✼:*゚:༅

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:..Project Madness..:*..:*.:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

1.2K 44 12
By yunhosdoll

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

~Normal POV~

Chapter 11

"Y/n wake your ass up~ I want food like right now" A voice rang through your ears, guessing it's the shit head known as Tooru fucking Oikawa.

"bruh- get the fuck out" you groaned as you swung your arm in his direction trying to shoo him away.

"N/n-Chan I'm hungry~" he pouted.

"yeah well I'm tired and it's the weekend so get out" you mumbled while snuggling back into your bed.

"Well that sucks for you because Iwa-Chan is in the living room waiting for you.." Tooru sighed.

You sat up quickly making your hair go everywhere, Tooru looked at you with a disgusted face. You wiped the drool off your face and stood up from the bed.

"Jesus-! Put some pants on you psychopath! Iwa doesn't want to see that!" He yelled before running out of the room leaving you standing there in your underwear.

You walked into the bathroom in the hallway and went to the took a quick shower. You walked back into your room and pulled out a pair of shorts and a light blue hoodie. You put them on before running out of the room.

"Iwa! Your lovely Y/n is here" you said happily while skipping into the living room to see Tooru sitting on the couch with a questioning look.

Where the fuck is Iwaizumi, you looked around for a second before looking back at your brother.

"What the actual fuck" you gave him a blank face before ripping your shorts of and throwing them at him.

"Put them back on!" He closed his eyes and threw the shorts at you.

"Absolutely not! You told me Iwa was here just so I would put pants on?! You're a terrible person" I glared at him and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't care I'm hungry so make me some damn food" he yelled.

You glared at him, he gave you an apologetic look.

"Excuse me?" You put your hands on your hips and continued to glare at him.

"Sorry.." he mumbled.

"What was that? I can't hear you" you put your hand up to your ear.

"Sorry! Just please make some food" he said louder this time.

"Fine" you turned around before making your way into the kitchen.

"Put my secret romance on the tv or I won't make you anything" you told him, he groaned.

"But why?!"

"Because cha Jin-wook is hot as fuck and I need a man like him in my life so turn it on or you ain't getting any food" you gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Ok whatever" he went on to Netflix and clicked the show.

You looked through the fridge before smirking, he's gonna love this one.

You grabbed a plate from the cabinet before placing his "meal" on it. He's gonna kill me, he's so gonna kill me. You walked over to where he was sitting on the couch and put the plate on the coffee table in front of him.

"Bon appetite bitch" you smiled, he looked at you confused then down at the plate before gagging.

"Why the fuck is there a raw fish on that!?" He screeched while standing up from the couch to back away from the disgusting smelling fish.

"Honestly I found it in the fridge from like years ago and I thought you would enjoy it" you smiled while plugging your nose.

He gave you the most disgusted look you've ever seen come from him. He quickly ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"Uhhh ok then..?" You picked up the plate while continuing to plug your nose.

You ran to the kitchen and dumped the plate in the garbage along with the fish. I don't even want that plate no more.

You walked back into your bedroom and sat on the edge of your bed. You picked up your phone seeing you had a message.

Unknown
It's Tsukishima.
You're coming to my house to work
on the project in 30 minutes so don't
be late.

Ugly ass bitch
Abso-fucking-lutely not.

And how the hell did you get my number

Soggy French fry
Stfu don't be a bitch

I asked Soleia for it.

Ugly ass bitch
So you harassed my best friend?!

Poor Soleia😫

Soggy French fry
I did not fucking harass her

You're the one scaring the poor girl!

Ugly ass bitch
Omfg chill out you ass wipe, give me your
address and I'll come whenever I feel like it.

Soggy French fry
Fine.

Soon after he gave you the address. You groaned loudly before throwing your phone to the other side of your bed.

It's too fucking early for this shit.

You quickly grabbed an outfit out from your closet. That being a pair of sweat pants and the same hoodie you had on because ain't nobody dressing nice to go to Tsukishima's stanky house.

After putting the pants on you walked Into the bathroom to brush your teeth and hair.

"Tooru! I'm leaving!" You said while walking out of the bathroom and slipping your shoes on.

"where are you going dressed like that" he says while crossing his arms, you turned around to face him and rolled your eyes.

"I'm in Fucking sweat pants, why does it matter?" you groaned.

"where are you going Y/n" he says in a deep voice, making you raise your eyebrow.

"I'm going to work on a project with Tsukishima, are you trying to scare me?" You laughed while opening the front door.

"with that jerk?! Absolutely not!" He says while grabbing your arm making you stumble away from the door, he then continued to shut the door.

"Tooru if you don't let go of me I will suffocate you in your sleep!" You yelled at him making him glare at you.

"I'm leaving, bye asshole" you swung the front door open and slammed it shut in his face.

God he gets on my nerves. You continued your walk towards the skyscrapers house.

"Well this should be it" you said while walking up to the front door and ringing the doorbell, this is so embarrassing. You awkwardly stood there as footsteps could be heard approaching the door.

"Oh hello" The door opens and you see a guy who is much taller then yourself.

So their all tall huh?

"Does Tsukishima live here..?" You asked hesitantly.

The mans face seemed to light up with happiness, you gave him a weird look

"Kei there's a pretty girl here for you!" He yelled.

"come on in" he waved his hand gesturing for you to come inside.

This is where he'll begins.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Word count: 1109

Hey guyssssss🦫
Sorry if this chapter sucked, next chapter will be better for sure :)
I most likely won't update tomorrow but I might update on Friday so lucky you lol.
Also can we talk about how much I hate Tsukishima-
I don't think y'all understand my hate for that man..
I hope y'all know that I don't have anyone to pre read my stories to make sure they sound ok
So if anything doesn't make sense then please please please tell me🧍🏼‍♀️
But like anyways see you later babes <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.1K 27
If only I can turn back the time, but there no such thing in the world that could even happen. Why? Why did I let you go back then? Was I afraid? Jus...
59.9K 1.6K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
10.1K 432 14
"𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚?" ---- ➪ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱...
113K 2.6K 32
🌊 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕜𝕪𝕦𝕦 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕪 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕_𝟘𝟙 🍦. 🌊 . 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥...