Styles Enterprises | H.S

Galing kay ysl_harry

Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working... Higit pa

Before You Read..
Small Note.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
BYE GUYS FOR NOW
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
@WATTPAD !!!
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
I hate @WATTPAD.
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Epilogue Part. 1
The Garter Toss
Epilogue Part. 2
MADE IN THE A.M.
HARLENA SHIPPERS WYA?!
Hellooooo (-:
Styles Co.

Chapter Nineteen

31.7K 940 417
Galing kay ysl_harry

"Down on the West Coast they got a sayin 'If you're not drinkin then you're not playin'. But you've got the music, you've got the music in you, don't you?"

Song: West Coast

Artist: Lana Del Rey

Selena

These past two weeks have dragged, filled with nothing but meetings, paperwork, emailing, scheduling meetings and canceling then then rescheduling them.

I haven't spoken to Harry since that Wednesday I left his office. He's texted me twice but me being the stubborn person I am, I chose not to reply. The first text he simply said 'Selena'. The second was two days later saying 'stop avoiding me.' After not responding to that one I guess he got the hint.

I'm not avoiding him, nor am I upset. It's just that lunch he got to know me. I told him everything. And even though it was only the second time had seen each other.. I felt this weird connection. Like a pull towards him. And as ridiculous as this sounds, the more he wanted to know about me the more I liked talking to him. The men I've spoke too before only ask simple and basic things about me. But Harry, he wanted to know about me, my life, my family and my childhood and my friendship with Chris. He would pay close attention and genuinely seemed interested.

Then we went back to his office. And that's when I was brought back into reality.

He doesn't do romance, he doesn't know how to be in a relationship. He's not into that. It's foreign to him and he makes it seem like it's impossible for him but I have to respect that. He was sort of rude about it though, they way he demanded j don't speak of the kiss we shared or act as if the lunch date didn't happen.

"Hey slut." A voice interrupted my thoughts as I was typing away on the laptop.

"Hi." I chuckle when I see Chris standing in the doorway.

"Niall needs you in his office." He smiles and I nod as I stand up. "Still up for that sushi place tonight?" He asks.

"No shut idiot." I laugh and playfully smack him behind the head as I pass him in the doorway. He goes back towards the elevator as I enter Niall's.

"Hey." I smile as I enter.

"Selena." He smiles. Ever since we got drunk at that night club me him and Chris have had more a friendship. Even at work we act as if he wasn't our boss.

"I need this to be read over please." He says and hands me a file. Nodding I take it and make my way out of his office. "Wait." He says and I turn around. He stands from his desk and walks over to one of the closets. I watch as he opens it and grabs something.

"Niall" I scold.

"He gave me the order to give it to you." He says as he holds a bouquet of pink roses and a small black box. Shaking my head i grab the flowers and the box then make my way back to my office.

When i get to my office i place the bouquet flowers on my desk along with the box then sit on my chair and pull the document out of the file and begin to read over it. Half way through it i hear a knock on the doorway and look up, my mouth going dry and suddenly feeling extremely nervous.

"Miss Carter." He smirks.

"Mr.Styles." I say simply.

He smiles as he walks into my office and sits down on one of the chairs in front of my desk. "I see Niall gave you my gift." He says and nods towards the flower and the box.

"He did." I nod simply.

"You haven't unwrapped the box i see."

"I haven't." I answer simply.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asks.

"I'm not." I shake my head.

"You haven't responded to a text. I've called but get sent straight to voice mail." He says with a serious face.

"You're confusing." I roll my eyes.

"How Selena?" He asks, annoyance in his tone.

"You take me out because the auction thing but then you take me to a club and dance with me and flirt and ask to kiss me then you take me out to lunch and we kiss and you say you considered it a date but tell me none of it was supposed to happen." I answer. "You said you never send flowers. Yet this is the second time you've given me flowers and also gave me whatever is in that box." I add.

"It's an apology." He says.

"You can't buy forgiveness." I chuckle.

"This feeling is new to me Selena you need to understand that." He says.

"You can't just randomly show up while i'm working." I snap, getting annoyed with this conversation.

"I'm your boss." He says.

"Niall's my boss." I fire back, knowing it's not really relevant since he's Niall's boss but i don't want him to have the last word.

"And i'm his boss." He smirks.

"Look i'm busy. Thank you for the flowers but you can take back the box. I have work to do." I tell him and continue reading the document. He stands from the chair and i feel relief wash over me that he's leaving. Until i see him walk over to my side of the desk. He takes the document out of my hand and places it on the desk, then grabs my hand and pulls me to stand up.

"Open it." He says and holds up the black box. I look at it then look back up at him. "Please?" He asks and frowns slightly. God dammit. If he wasn't as attractive i would easily say no. I sigh and tentatively grab the box from him.

"Why did you wrap it?" I ask him.

"Because if i didn't it would be obvious what was inside." He answers with a small smile.

I hesitate but slowly rip the corner. "No." I shake my head and place the box in his hand.

"Selena you haven't opened it." He chuckles.

"I know what that blue box is. I'm a girl." I chuckle shaking my head.

"Then you know you'll like it." He smiles and takes the rest of the black wrapping off of it. The Tiffany box now in his hand. "Just open it." He says and places it back in my hands.

I let out a shaky sigh and carefully pull the silver ribbon off of it and place it on my desk. I peer up at him and he gives me a small smile and a reassuring nod. I slowly open the box and pull out the little blue bag. Opening it i raise my eyebrows when i see the gold T ring.

"Why?" I ask as i look up at him.

"Because.. i'm trying to think my way through this." He answers.

"What does that even mean?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. "Flowers is one thing. But a twelve hundred dollar ring is another." I add.

"I can't seem to stop thinking about you. It took a lot for me to go two weeks without coming here and seeing you." He says quietly.

"Then why did you come today?" I ask.

"Because i couldn't take your silent treatment any longer." He answers. I give him a small shy smile as he returns one. He grabs the box out of my hands and and takes the ring out. He grabs my hand and slides it onto my middle finger.

"Hey- whoa. Hold the fuck up, did you propose?" Chris says! We look over and Harry chuckles shaking his head. "Kidding. I knew he was doing this." Chris winks.

"You did?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yes, how do you think the ring fit perfectly?" He smiles and winks before walking out and turning to the direction of Niall's office. I chuckle ad look back up at Harry.

"Um, thank you. Really. The roses were enough and this was just too much." I mutter.

"It's nothing." He shrugs.

"To you it's not." I giggle.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asks.

"Um, Chris and i were going out to eat." I answer.

"Cancel." He smiles.

"I can't just cancel on him." I shake my head.

"Yes you can hoe." His voice says as he walks pass my office and down the hallway.

Harry and i chuckle slightly, his hand suddenly gripping my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Have dinner with me." He mumbles.

"No." I shake my head. "Only if i pay since you bought this." I say and tap my middle finger on his arm.

"Dinner at my place. So no need to pay for anything, neither of us." He smiles. I sigh but nod with a shy smile. I hate the way i easily give in to him. It kind of scares me.

"I'll pick you up at seven." He says in a husky voice, making a shiver go down my spine when his voice suddenly deepens.

"Okay." I whisper. He leans down and i feel his lips connect to my cheek, he let's the kiss linger for a few seconds before pulling away and giving me a small smile before turning around and leaving my office.

"I can see my sweet boy swayin he's crazy y cubano como yo, my love. On the balcony and I'm saying move baby, move baby, I'm in love.."

Can you imagine 1D wasn't real & Harry is a normal (non famous boy band member) hot twenty year old like he is now and some lucky ass girl in Cheshire gets to marry him ((((::::

Cause I can't.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13.4K 449 30
Harry is 17 and a bad boy. He smokes cigarettes and constantly gets into fights. All of his classmates and people in town know not to mess with him...
37K 589 3
***THIS IS A SHORT STORY*** Harry Styles is a 32-year-old single father who only wants the best for his little girl. He hates that he couldn't be the...
197K 4.3K 21
Harry: A successful multimillionaire CEO has a manner of perpetually being in control and on time. Despite his CEO reputation and demeanour, there ar...
97.9K 4.6K 37
"Please, go out with me?" "No." "Why not?" "I'm bad for you." "I love you and I don't care if you're involved with shit. I am in love with you. I'm n...