ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɢᴏᴅ // ᴛᴇ...

Oleh dollystew

"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵�... Lebih Banyak

ᴵᴺᵀᴿᴼ.
ꜱɴᴏᴡꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ.
ᴀᴄQᴜᴀɴᴛᴀɴᴄɪᴇꜱ.
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
ᴛʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ.
ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ.
ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ.
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.
ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ.
ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ.
ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴘʜɪʟ.
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ.
ɢɪꜰᴛꜱ.
ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ.
Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
ʙᴜᴛᴄʜᴇʀꜱ.
ɴᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.
ʜᴏɢ ʜᴜɴᴛ.
ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇꜱ.
ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅꜱ.
ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ.
ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ.
ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ.
ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ.
ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴘᴛ 2.
ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ.
ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ.
ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
A Tribute to Technoblade.

ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ.

4.8K 207 130
Oleh dollystew

[A/N] Tehe. Author is so incredibly stressed with their personal life.

---

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Dream and Y/N were in the same old Limbo. Y/N was getting tired of this place. Y'know, if he was going to keep bringing her to the same old place, he could at least make it less ominous.

Y/N?

Dream.

Are you paying attention?

No, not really.

Dream stared at Y/N, or at least, they thought so. They couldn't really tell from under his mask.

As I was saying... things are going alright? Ever since I came to visit? Nothing...

Dream paused, inaudibly mumbling something under his breath.

...Unusual?

Is this about Tommy, again?

Dream remained silent, neither confirming nor denying. Yet, his lack of words explained all. Y/N let out a sigh before stepping forward.

I don't know what you could possibly want with Tommy, he's a kid. Techno talks about him a lot, and he seems important to him. I suggest you don't even think about laying a finger on him. Not if you don't wanna anger Techno.

Y/N knew that what they were spewing were lies. They couldn't let Dream know that Tommy was with them. They couldn't let Dream know that Y/N had figured out their past together. They don't want their memories erased once more, but above that, they don't want Tommy taken away.

Dream stared in silence once more before clearing his throat.

...Alright. I'm your friend, y'know. You can tell me if you need anything.

I need you to leave.

Y/N started, false sweet.

We're not friends.

Y/N finished, their tone dropping back to what it originally was.

I'd beg to differ.

What makes you so sure?

We used to be friends.

You keep saying that.

Because it's true.

Yeah, okay bud.

Why would I lie to you?

Why wouldn't you?

I can prove it.

Y/N thought back to all the other times Dream said he could 'prove' something. He always did. So far, there's no evidence contradicting the fact that he's telling the truth. It was frustrating, but Y/N had every right not to trust this random stranger who appears in her head and drags her to these stupid limbos. Alas, Y/N was still intrigued by his suggestion.

Prove it how?

Dream smiled from beneath his mask, approached Y/N, and held his hand out for her to hold. Y/N just stared down at his hand in disgust.

C'mon, take it.

No, ew.

Y/N.

Dude- I don't what you've touched. You could be scratching your ass with that thing.

I hate you. So much.

Aww, you hate me? Cute.

Just take my hand.

Fine.

---

Y/N woke up with a panging feeling in their head. They slowly sat up, leaning against the wall.

"She's awake!" An unfamiliar voice called. Y/N looked up frantically, trying to track the voice. In the middle of the large room, sitting on some birch steps, was a man with raven hair. He wore a white bandana along his forehead.

"She's awake?" Another unfamiliar voice called out. This one had an accent. Walking down the stairs was a brunette in a blue shirt and white sunglasses that rested atop his head.

Following him was a man in a green hood and a mask.

A mask?

Do I-... do I know him?

"Where am I? Who are you?" Y/N asked, raising their guard.

The brunette raised their hands, showing no harm. "Woah, calm down. I'm George," The brunette, now known as George, started. "That's Sapnap," He continued, gesturing to the bandana boy who still sat on the birch steps, waving back. "And that's Dream." He finished, gesturing to his right where the masked man stood. "You're in the Dream SMP at the Community House."

Dream...?

Why did that name... sound familiar?

Y/N changed their focus to the man in the green hood. "Dream?"

Why does he... look familiar?

"Um, hi?" Dream replied, awkwardly raising their hand to wave.

"Do I know you?" Y/N stared, observing the man. His hair was slightly peeking over a smiley-faced mask. A forest green hood draped over his head and a leather sling that held a bag for arrows on his back rested across his chest.

Y/N also noticed the fingerless black gloves that he wore as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry, I don't believe we've met before." Dream chuckled awkwardly. Y/N decided to shake the weird feeling off, especially after the sharp pang in their head.

"Are you alright?" George asked, looking over at Y/N. He seemed to be the eldest out of the two boys, the other two looking around Y/N's age, a teenager. "Would you like some water?" George asked, standing up.

"Yes, please." Y/N replied. George nodded before walking up the birch stairs. As George left, Y/N held their palm to their forehead. What happened? How did they get into this situation? "If you don't mind me asking, how did I get here?"

"We found you passed out in the woods. Er- well, what used to be woods." Sapnap answered. "Speaking of which, what happened there? Why was it so charred?" He added his own question.

"I... I don't remember what you're talking about, sorry. I don't recall a forest of any sorts." Y/N answered honestly.

Sapnap hummed in acknowledgment. "I see, sorry." He apologized.

"You were badly injured." Dream added, gesturing to the covered wounds on Y/N's body. Everything from the 3rd degree burns, to small cuts on Y/N's cheek. "Glad we found you in time."

Sapnap nodded in agreement, crossing his arms. "You've been out cold for almost a week, dude." He shook his head before continuing, "That's not normal." He finished.

Y/N stared down at their lap. They felt bad that these three had to put up with them. "I'm sorry for inconveniencing you." Y/N smiled back up at the two.

"You're good. It's not really something we saw as an inconvenience. Besides, it wasn't just us three watching over you. We had a couple of friends, like Sam and Callahan occasionally check-in." Dream spoke, his voice having a light tone to it as if he was smiling.

Sighing in relief, Y/N let themselves relax against the oak-planked wall. "Good to know." She smiled, closing her eyes briefly before reopening them to look back at the two men.

Y/N quickly noticed George coming back down the steps, careful not to spill a cup that was supposedly filled with water. "I have your water." George spoke, approaching the bed. Y/N smiled and thanked him, grabbing the cup from George's hand. She quickly swallowed it, not realizing how dry her throat was until that moment.

Dream let out a small chuckle, before quickly looking down.

"We'll let you get some more rest, okay? We'll be back to give you dinner and stuff, so don't worry about preparing a meal." Sapnap smiled, standing up along with the two other boys. They waved and said their goodbyes before leaving the Community House, shutting the oak doors behind them.

Y/N sunk back into their bed, letting out a hefty sigh.

What happened?

---

It was starting to get dark outside. Y/N recently woke up from a nap, not knowing what to do. They tried to get up, but there was a sharp pain in their side and leg. Deciding that maybe it's not the best idea to get up, they sat there observing the Community House. Especially... the strange choice of flooring. Crafting tables? Really? It was quite empty. There wasn't much to look at, but it was comforting. The place felt real as if genuine memories were made there. Whether happy, sad, or angry.

Y/N was getting lost in their thoughts, that is, until an obnoxious Sapnap burst through the oak doors. "Y/N!" He cheered, noticing she was awake. Y/N smiled back awkwardly. They weren't close, they were strangers. Why is he acting as if they were best buds?

Dream followed behind, chasing Sapnap. "SAPNAP!" He yelled, chasing him in full iron.

"Y/N SAVE ME!" Sapnap cried, remembering the threat behind him.

"What-? What happened?" Y/N panicked as Sapnap clung to their uninjured arm.

"HE STOLE MY STEAK!" Dream yelled, lifting his axe up to swing.

Sapnap covered his eyes, shielding his face with his hands as if it would do anything against an iron axe. "NO, I DIDN'T! I TOLD YOU, IT WAS GEORGE!" Sapnap whined.

Y/N noticed George casually walking inside with a plate of food in one hand, and with his other, munching on... steak. "No, it was Sapnap." He said, clearly with his mouth full.

"GEORGE!" Dream yelled, turning around.

"DREAM!" George yelled back.

"GIVE ME BACK MY STEAK!"

"SAPNAP HAS IT!"

"SAPNAP!"

"I DON'T HAVE IT!"

"YES, YOU DO!"

Y/N felt a sharp pain pang through their head as the boys argued. Dream seemed to be the only one who noticed, because as Sapnap and George argued with each other, Dream turned his attention to Y/N.

"Are you alright?" Dream asked, lowering his voice.

Y/N smiled weakly. "Just a headache, sorry."

"Don't apologize over something you can't control." Dream responded. He gave Sapnap a quick whack on his head. "Be quiet."

"OW! WHAT THE-?" Sapnap shouted, but Dream quickly gave him another whack. Sapnap whined a little, rubbing his head to soothe the pain. "Ouch..." He mumbled.

George seemed to get the memo and quieted down as well. "We got you dinner, Y/N." He spoke, approaching the bed.

"Thank you." Y/N smiled, grabbing the plate of food George was handing to her. George simply nodded before backing up.

On the plate was a steak and some bread rolls. It wasn't anything fancy, and the steak was slightly burned, but Y/N was too hungry to care. They set the plate down on their lap and picked up the fork and knife that rested to the side.
[Uh- if you don't eat meat, just eat the bread rolls-]

Y/N began to eat, but it was a little awkward. The boys didn't know what to talk about, and neither did Y/N. Suddenly, Sapnap spoke up. "After you get all better, would you like a tour?" He asked, smiling.

Despite Y/N's instincts telling them otherwise, they couldn't say no to the beaming boy. "Sure." She smiled, taking another bite of their food.

"How old are you?" Dream asked.

Y/N chewed and swallowed before answering. "I'm fifteen."

"Oh, I'm sixteen. George is eighteen, and Sapnap is fourteen." Dream spoke from beneath his mask.

Y/N hummed before taking another slice of steak into their mouth. "Sapnap is a lil' baby." George teased.

Sapnap snapped his head towards George, glaring. "I'm not a baby." He mumbled.

Y/N chuckled at Sapnap's childish response. The four of them continued the conversation until the night fell dark, stars illuminating a soft glow within the Community House.

---

Word count: 1,748 :D

Oooo more backstory wink wonk ;))

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

65.4K 727 23
COMPLETED. ( ♡ ) ≡ DESCRIPTION ... ❛ :: [ Bloody surprise like cherry pie, ] ❛ :: [ Will not write about Tubbo, Tommy, Technoblade, Philza, Ranb...
8.8K 275 18
(Cringe Warning ig❤️) - ❤️‍🩹🪦RIP TECHNOBLADE🪦❤️‍🩹 - 🔆Slow updates! I'm out of the whole DSMP fandom but I feel bad not updating the story now th...
1.2M 45.9K 40
Meant to be yours || Technoblade x Reader series. Y/N was a twenty year old girl who is a part of the Dream Team, she was a wise builder and a trap s...
29K 1.3K 35
I am only writing this for fun. Mostly platonic shipping. Keep in mind the people that are shipped in this fanfic are ok with shipping. If any ships...