The villainess will survive!

By Bellahahahahaha

All Sayuri wanted to do was live a peaceful life. However, when she go into an accident and transported into... More

Part 1: Woke up as the villainess
Part 2: First day of school
Part 3: The heroine is here!
Part 4: My Onii-sama is a capture target
Part 5: Meet the Magic Genius!
Part 6: The lab room
Part 8: Another capture target
Part 9: Politician's son
Part 10: Spying on my Onii-sama
Part 11: A capture target?
Part 12: A busy day, indeed
Part 13: Finishing first semester
Part 13: The dream
Part 14: Meeting at the Royal Palace
Part 15: A god's regret
Part 16
Part 17: The sleepover
Part 18: Lucas meets Ivy
Part 19: Coming back home and parting again
Part 20: Investigating the drought
Part 21: Human traffickers
Part 22: Reporting at the Royal Palace
Part 23: Morning, on a typical day
Part 24: The festival
Part 25: Festival #2
Part 26: The festival #3
Part 27: Festival #4
Part 28: New Semester
Part 29: O-Onii-sama???
Part 30: My fiance
Part 31: Nurse's office
Part 32: The spy
Part 33: The heroine, finally acting
Part 34: Down in the dungeon
Part 35: At the lab
Part 36: Should I tell him?
Part 37: The hidden Principal
Part 38 :Appointment???
Part 39: Transfer student
Part 40: J-jealousy?!
Part 41:Dark arts
Part 42: The invitation
Part 43:Ellios' father
Part 44: The magic tower
Part 45: The magic tower #2
Part 46: The magic tower #3
Part 47: The Magic Tower #4
Part 48: Back at the academy, except.....
Part 49: Allies or foe?
Part 51: Elijah's motives
Part 52: My father was a duke, of course
Part 53: Wrong conclusion
Part 54: And so The Tournament begins!
Part 55: Determination to win
Part 56: Medical contest, the second part
Part 57: House arrest
Part 58 : Who??? And why?
Part 59: Finding someone trustworthy
Part 59: Going to court
Part 60: Investigation results
Part 62: A visit
Part 63: The Prince's arrival
Part 64: A surprising welcome
Part 65: Decision
Part 66: The Temple and the trial
Part 67: Unexpected interruption
Part 68: Testimony
Part 69: Secret revealed
Part 70: Explanation
Part 71: Letter delivery
Part 72: Settling suspicions
Part 73: Dress
Part 74: Small surprise
Part 75: Asking the Crown Prince
Part 76: Adriana's secret revealed
Part 77: Taking advantage of a situation
Part 78: Accusations at the ball
Part 79: Regret
Part 80: Count Castria
Part 81: Drug distribution
Part 82: Ivy's father
Part 83: Breakdown
Part 84: Unstable
Part 85: Not what it seems
Part 86: Explosion
Part 87: A big brother's regret
Part 88: Ivy Castria
Part 89: Farewell
Part 91: A walk in the garden
Part 92: Tying up loose ends (END)

Part 61: Request

2.5K 95 0
By Bellahahahahaha

The man slammed his hand on the table, and was so bewildered to the point where he lost the ability to speak momentarily. 

He coughed in shock a few times before finally managing to force out some words. 

I watched the sight without speaking nor acting because he would eventually calm down on his own. 

"Y-you-", he managed to stutter out, but he saw my serious face and was reminded of my position. 

I wasn't joking about this, and I wanted to make that clear to him. 

He looked at me with an unbelieving expression, as if wanting to crack my expression off me and have me admit it was a joke. 

But I stayed silent and made sure that that I my face didn't falter. 

I was nervous because because of this request, but I couldn't be all jittery now. 

Especially after making Onii-sama run around and do all that work, even if I was already presumed innocent because of the lack of poison. 

And this was strategically a good move, because then I would be shattering a lot of Ivy's power. 

It was a risky take though. 

If The Temple came out innocent, I would be the laughingstock of society. 

'The arrogant noble lady who thought she could go against The Temple itself.'

I could already think of the many names and impression I would give off afterwards. 

I would lose all the honour and reputation I had grown over the years, just like that. 

But it was better than doing nothing, just standing here and waiting for the guillotine to cut down on my neck. 

As much as it could progress my survival, it could also cause a huge backlash if failed. 

His eyes directly glanced at the amount of paper I was holding, and I understood that it was time to present evidence. 

'Sir, before you start panicking again, would you please have a look at this?'

My mind instantly scribbled the thought of that, because it would deliver a hint of insult. 

"If you would kindly read this, Sir." 

I nodded and smiled, but inside I was fuming with anger because of the amount of politeness I had to put on. 

Even I had to admit I didn't have the most patience in the world, and had quite a large amount of pride too. 

I didn't like bowing my head and coaxing people in a gentle tone, because that would betray any thoughts of mine. 

I admit that this pride of mine had not done me many favors, more hinderings. 

I thought that I alone would be able to stand against all the male leads and Ivy, but that was not the case. 

And for the time being, it seemed they didn't hate me that much. Yet. 

I was on a good relationship with Ellios, perhaps even comrades on the topic of magic. 

I trusted Onii-sama, and my admiration for him hasn't gone down a bit since I was born into this world. 

Philip........that knight......other than his crazy strength, he had nothing else. 

I truly didn't know what to feel on him, but I clearly understood that he respected me in some way. 

Aaron might as well become a marionette, he was pretty enough for that and I couldn't tell any traces of emotions on his face other than the casual annoyance at other people.

He was cold-hearted and didn't care much about the world, but emotionless wasn't the word either. 

I furrowed my brows at the final male lead, Albert. 

He always put on a smile, it's explained that he was taught to put on that expression wherever he went. 

I had the most complicated feelings about him. 

The fact that the bright smile he put on everyday was fake made me wonder what his real personality was like. 

He was shown as a gentle person when it came to Ivy, but was he really like that?

That gentle person could have ordered an execution of a person without batting an eyelash, you call that gentle?!

He was intelligent enough to work behind the scene's to Ivy's demise, how could he be the kind character described by Ivy.

It seemed that he really did care about Ivy's impression of him, because the otome game Ivy was very pure and naive. 

Now that you say it like that, I almost felt bad for Ivy who doesn't even know her dear prince's real face. 

And I never really have expected the prince to be different from what he was like in the otome game, just like all the other supporting characters. 

With the exception of me and Ivy, of course. 

It felt like everybody forgot how Ivy was the first semester, and decided that she was a pure flower like she should have been from the start as her default personality. 

All the unnamed students only knew the difference between good and bad, cherishing Ivy and hating me. 

I tried my best to be a good person while also maintaining my dignity and pride as a noble lady, but changing my fate wasn't so easy after all. 

I wasn't going to act like a clean saint who only cared about other people, which was the path Ivy had decided to choose. 

Just the thought of me giggling like a madman and acting like a feeble girl who's neck would snap with a slight push chilled me down to the spine. 

How much dignity and pride would I have to swallow down to be turn into that very character?

Ivy, although I dislike you very much and would rather not have you popping up in my mind, I wonder how far you would go to accomplish your damnable goals. 

I heard a light slap of paper hitting against the wooden table, and I looked up to check on his progress. 

A big sigh filled the whole room, something that interrupted the harsh silence. 

"Lady Roselyn, how........you know this is the Temple we're talking about, right?" 

His eyes looked distraught as he stared at me. 

I smiled, "Yes, I'm fully aware that this piece of evidence is against the Temple."

He gave me an understanding but at the same time confused look, as if this made sense in a logical way but he couldn't understand my intentions on doing this. 

"I couldn't just stand there and watch innocent citizens of this country get harmed," I told him, and he slowly nodded back in a daze. 

I was still human and I sincerely didn't want anybody to suffer, but this would also benefit me in the process. 

"But please consider, even if it's just a bit. I want to keep this country safe and well." 

For some reason, those words didn't feel like a lie at all. 

I genuinely cared about the well being of people, even if it was just a bit. 

I nodded once to excuse myself, and shut the door behind me. 

Now I was completely sure he would comply to my request, seeing his expression as I left. 

A tinge of hope lit up in me as the plan I had bet everything on began. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 837 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
205K 6.3K 55
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
34.6K 1.7K 18
Inspired by reading too much isekai, romance, reincarnated Villainess-themed manga and manhwa. As if there's no abundance of them already, I decided...
330K 11.3K 103
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...