Old friend| Kai Parker

Galing kay silasasss

What if Kai had a friend before he was sent into prison world. What are Damon and Stefan hiding? Better ask W... Higit pa

1. Backstory
2. Back in Mystic falls
3.Hello, brother
4. Where are we?
5. Old friend
6. Problems
7. Eclipse
8.Him
9. Gone
10.Pain
11. What are you?
12.Family
13. Promise
14.I've got you brother
16.Love
17.Curse
18.Traitor
19.I'm sorry
20. Deja Vu
21. I'm sorry
22.Back home
23.No pain
24. You promised
26. Plan
26. Leader
Important
28. Popcorn
29. Kindest Kidnapper
30. Let the games begin
31. Alive
32.Short
33.Dream
34. Frustrated
35. Travel
36. Teenagers in love
37.Sunset
38. What is going on?
39.Thousand words
40. Confession
41.Baby
42.Long night
43.Three days
44.Brianna Parker
New Kai Parker Book?
NEW BOOK

15.Wake up

3.1K 77 20
Galing kay silasasss

"Are you going to tell me what's going on?", I ask them.

"You died in my arms and when I went over the board and layed you down something weird happend",Stefan explains.

I look at with a 'what is you talking about?' Look

"A strong wind came and made a kinda tornado around you. It looked like a shield. After a few minutes it kinda 'splashed' down on you?", Damon continues.

"Huh"

Elena and Caroline look at each other skeptical and slowly back to me.

"Yeah and the days you were sleeping,we did research",Caroline says with a worried look.
"Something tells me you found something bad"
She nods
"Y-umm You can't really die until you use your fully energy",Elena says

I raise my eyebrows
"What do you mean?"
"Your magic is the most powerful magic to ever exist and you don't use it fully. When you use it fully your eyes turn red and everything around you will be red",Elena explains and sits down next to me.

"Cool",I simply say

They all look at each other confused

"I knew that guys. How do you think my mom died. She used her fully power to keep me alive cause she was a vampire and she did a spell to make her human for a week or so but got pregnant with me. The full 9 months she had to be human and since she was a 1000 years old I had the same ability like her. I kinda ate her magic which means I killed my mom", I tell them.

"That's a lot",Elena says

I nod.

I look at each of them and they just stare at me with concerned eyes, well besides Damon. He gives me that weird look that he does when he's suspicious of something.
I sigh

"Didn't you say Kai is back?", I ask Stefan

He nods
"We haven't heard from him only the day he attacked Liv",he informs me.
"Can I go?",I ask them.

"To where?", Damon asks 
"My home,duh"

"How did you even get a house?",Elena asks me
"I compelled myself a luxury apartment"
"Clever",Damon says

I roll my eyes and get up.

"Call me when you need something and thanks for not leaving me there",I say walking towards  the door.

Elena POV

We watch as she walks out of the door as soon as she sowas I turn back to my friends.

"I'm getting a weird vibe from her",I tell them
"Me too",Damon says

"Guys you heard what happend to her and obviously she can't trust us",Caroline defends her.
"She's right. We have to gain her trust",Stefan agrees.

"But she had no emotion in her eyes",I say

When you look at Brianna's eyes you can't see anything close to humanity. Like all her love has been stripped away.

"I might know why",Damon says pouring another glass of bourbon.

We all turn our heads towards him and wait till he explains 

Brianna's POV

I look at the time and it 11:40am so I decided to get a coffee.
The coffee shop isn't that far away so I'm walking.

This feels so human.
Do I miss being human?
Honestly no,cause I was so weak. Everyone could make fun of me and I would go cry like a baby in my room.
Now I kill those bitches.

Periodt

The only thing I miss is the feeling of happiness but the kind when you die happiness.
I used to get so excited after my brothers came home from a trip. I used to look out of the window for hours and only look away for pee.
I miss that kinda happiness.

I miss the feeling of happiness when I used to hang with my brothers. Having no worries and not thinking about tomorrow.

All changed after they became Vampires.

No more hanging out. No more the Salvatores.
But that's not what hurts the most.

Damon always came back for Stefan and not for me. It was always the brothers and they totally forgot about me.

None of their friends knew about me until now.

'Ouch'

Why am I being nice to them?

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I bump into someone.

"Hey!", a Young man shouts.
"Don't fucking shout at me before I cut that ugly tongue of your!",I snap

He looks at me taken back and smirks
"You are a women! What are you going to do?"

He takes a step forward expecting me to step back. Instead I take a step forward too.
He looks at me surprised.

"I have many methods to kill someone without a single soul knowing. I could you now and no one would know", I threaten.

We were really close now and I could smell his blood. The only thing I hear now is his veins.

'Shit'
I have to control.
I take a deep breath and look into his eyes.

"I'm not scared of you", he says 

I smirk to myself.

"Did you know that you could survive without a spleen? I kinda want to try it"

"Hey Brinnie!", a cheerful voice says behind me

I roll my eyes and turn around.
"What do you want Kai?"
"I heard your conversation and damn you look hot when you threaten", he says and puts his arm around my shoulder.

We were facing the guy that I bumped into and he was looking at us confused.

"Hey man don't interrupt. A women was about to kill me", he says and mocks a 'girl' voice.

He laughs and expects Kai to laugh with him but Kai just smirks at me.

"Well this women is also really Powerful and I'm glad to call her mine", he begins," Brinnie are you hungry cause it looked like you are craving for stupid human"

I smirk at him and nod.

I look back at that Man infront of us, who is now really quite and confused, I  narrow my eyes at step closer to that asshole.
I hear his heart beating faster which make any smirk grow bigger.

"You're going to come with me to the street over there. There's a dead end. You're not going to love and scream"

He starts walking to the street I told him to go and me and Kai follow.
He's walking beside me and the guy is infront of us.
I feel him putting his arm around my waist.

"That's hot", he whisperes in my ear.
I get goosebumps at my neck.
"You're hot", I tell him and look at him with as smirk.

He smirks at me

We arrive at the dead end and I get closer to the dump human.

I show him my vampire face before I. Bite into his neck.
His warm blood comes into my mouth and I drink it.
'Sour' 

I drink every ounce of his blood until he falls down.
I look down at him and hear his heart stop beating.

I smile at myself and turn around.
Kai is there smirking at me. He comes closer to me and put his two hands of each side of my face. With his thump he wipes the blood off the side of my mouth.
He puts his thump into my mouth and I lick his finger while keeping eye contact.

"Had there little blood", he whisperes.

We keep eye contact until he looks at my lips and back to my eyes.
He starts pulling in and before our lips meet, I turn my head so I can whisper in his ear.

"Have to buy me a drink before"

I pull away and look at him who is already looking at me.

"Sure sweetheart", he takes my hand and drags me to the coffee shop I wanted to go to.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Ew I cringed so hard

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

74.5K 2.2K 13
Damon tries to rescue Elena, but Kai isn't done with her yet. Apart from all the bloodshed, Elena starts to see a side of him that may be redeemable...
19.4K 513 32
When Laura unexpectedly got trapped in the prison world she didn't think she would meet someone there and she most definetely did not think about fal...
24.3K 554 32
ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʳᵘᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇᵉ ʰᵃʳᵈ? ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᴵ ᵗʳⁱᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒᵘᵗ ⁿᵒʷ ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒ...
20.4K 529 13
Emily may have looked ordinary but there was nothing normal about this girl. She was the Devil's Daughter in that she was a spawn of the Devil himsel...