DRAGOSTEA C.W

By Kuurechr

CHARLES WEASLEY X READER "I love you." The words had tumbled out before you... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER TWO

228 8 0
By Kuurechr

"Mum, I found the two!"

You turned your head to where you heard the yell, and immediately spotted the Weasley family with their bright red hair. You and Charlie squeezed through the crowds of families to get to the Weasleys.

As Molly fretted over Charlie, squealing proudly about how proud she was of her second son, Bill came to hug you, congratulating you on graduating. "I heard the bank offered you a job," Bill said, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "It would be fun working with you, everyone at my job are a bunch of slobs."

"Not even any cute girls?" You teased, pouting.

Bill grumbled, rolling his eyes, before he seemed to remember something and his eyes lit up with mischief, equivalent to the one the twins always had in their eyes. "You know what the twins told me?"

"Probably rubbish."

"And Percy confirmed?" You prepared yourself for the teasing the moment Bill openend his mouth, but Molly had come over and hugged you tightly as well.

"Mrs.Weasley! How have you been, I've missed you so much! We haven't talked in so long."

"It was your fault really, you never wrote this term dear. I was worried sick until I got Charlie's letters."

"Wow mum, did you really hug Charlie's girlfriend before your own sons?"

"I'm hurt mum, devastated, really."

"Always with the theatrics," Molly rolled her eyes, letting go of you and bringing her sons into a hug. As she hugged Fred, she also reprimanded the boys. "And don't go making fun of Y/N, you might scare her off."

"Oh, after meeting the Weasley twins I don't think anything can scare me off," you joked.

"And we're not teasing her mum, honest," George said.

Fred grinned. "She's really dating Charles now, haven't you heard?"

Molly seemed like she would jump for joy as she turned to you and Charlie. "You're- you two- finally?!"

"What do you mean finally?" You asked, grinning. "Have you been waiting for this Mrs.Weasley?"

"Ever since Bill wouldn't shut up about how lovesick Charles was, yes," Percy said, shooting a disapproving glance at his eldest brothers.

"For how long?" You asked, getting more amused by the second. Charlie groaned and tried to tug your hand, to drag you away. The Weasleys all laughed at your question and Charlie's embarrassed face. Before you could ask again, Charlie had successfully pushed you away. "C'mon you gotta tell Tonks goodbye or something."

You laughed loudly. "Don't be embarrassed Charles, I find it quite cute."

"Shut up!" Charlie groaned.

"Charlie! Charlie!" Both of your heads turned around to see a small girl running towards you two, her mother quickly following behind. "Mum, this is Charlie!"

Her mother smiled apologetically, giving out her hand. Charlie took it and shook it, glancing at you. You shrugged and watched the interaction. "My daughter really looks up to you," she chuckled. "I'm a muggle, so I don't know much, but she's a... um"-

"Gryffindor, right?" You asked, looking down at the energetic kid. "You're a first year?" The girl nodded excitedly. "I don't really know the names of the newer kids in the other houses, sorry." You looked up at the mother reassuringly. "It's a good thing, she's not getting to trouble yet."

"Yet?" The mother raised a brow at you.

Charlie laughed softly, bumping your shoulder with his. "L/N here is a perfect student, top scores, aces practically all of her exams, and yet still probably got into the most trouble at Hogwarts."

"I- well, I wasn't perfect," you mumbled.

"Oh! I know her too, everyone talks about her," the girl pulled at her mothers clothes, pointing at you. Her mother lowered her hand but she still explained the legacy you'd left at Hogwarts to her mother animatedly.

"That's quite... a busy life you've got there," her mother nodded, clearly not understanding half the words that spew out of her daughters mouth.

"We've both graduated though," you smiled at both the mother and her daughter. "So we're not going to be here next year."

The girl frowned. "But how will Gryffindor win the cup without Charles?"

"They've got two of my brothers on the team," Charlie grinned at the girl. "I trust the rest of the team as well, Gryffindor will get a sure victory for the next few years, don't worry"

"Well, we best be off," the mother smiled, ruffling her daughters hair.

"Wait, one more question!" You and Charlie looked down at her expectantly as she grinned mischievously. "Is it true you're finally dating?"

Both you and Charlie were caught off guard, glancing at each other before chuckling awkwardly. The girls mother pushed her daughter away while thanking you two for meeting her daughter officially. "We never got her name," you realized, once they were out of sight.

"How does she know?" Charlie asked, scratching the back of his head. "We started dating yesterday."

"I bet it was your brothers," you rolled your eyes, crossing your arms. "Tonks has basically owled all of Hufflepuff, and I don't think Ravenclaw and Slytherins really care."

"Ah well, who cares, we're not going back there anyways," Charlie grinned. The grin dropped when he saw your smile drop. "Hey, what's wrong?"

You blinked furiously to stop any tears that threatened to build up. "We're really not going back. I realized it on the boat but when we step off the station..."

"Hey," Charlie took your face in his hands to make you look up at him. "We're going to come back here next year. And the year after that, to drop off Ron and Ginny and the rest of them, yeah?"

You nodded, smiling softly. "Yeah."

"Either way," Charlie smiled as well, reaching down to hold both your hands in his. "Now we're out of Hogwarts, we can see the rest of the wizarding world together. There's so much you haven't seen."

"That's true," you agreed, as Charlie started pulling you along to the plain brick wall, which you went through to get to the Hogwarts Express every year for the past seven years. "I'll still really miss this place though."

"Well, cheers to new beginnings, right?" Charlie squeezed your hand.

You smiled. "Cheers."

"Morning Mrs- Molly!" You said brightly as you head down the stairs of the Weasley home, into the kitchen.

"How dare you sound so bright and bubbly in the morning?" George grumbled as he ate the food his mother had put on his plate.

"Right, you're ruining the mood," Fred mumbled, seemingly still half asleep.

"Bill's going away today," Percy informed you as you took a seat next to him. "He should be heading back to work."

"I assume he's sleeping in while he can," you noted as you scanned the kitchen table. The twins, Percy and Molly were the only ones with you. You glanced at the clock to confirm your guess of Arthur being at work so that left Bill, Charlie, Ron and Ginny who were yet to come downstairs.

As Ginny headed down the stairs with loud thumps, Molly called out to her. "Ginny dear, go wake up the rest of your brothers!"

Ginny groaned, having to go back up the stairs, but went up without any other complaint. You thanked Molly as she put food on your plate, and chuckled along with the twins when Ginny's yells were heard from upstairs. You heard a faint noise at the window and quickly turned your head. George slapped the back of your head playfully, laughing with Fred.

"Stop worrying so much, you'll get the letter, the both of you," Fred reassured, still cackling.

You had been constantly fretting every morning to get the mail so you could figure out if you were accepted to the job you applied to. You were quite the famous witch, so many job opportunities had come your way, but you'd not answered back to any in case you got the job you'd wanted most.

It was a curse-breaker job, similar to Bill's, but unlike him, you didn't want to work specifically for the bank. You'd always wanted to meet more wizards, outside of the British circle. This was your chance. It was a field you were already very experienced in as well.

"G'morning," Charlie grumbled, Ron coming in close after him down the stairs. Ron sat himself across you, rubbing his eyes as Charlie sat down on your other side, opposite to Percy's. Charlie kissed your temple before turning to his mother. "Bill's coming down in a second."

"Mum!" Ginny dashed down the stairs, face red. "Bill was doing something disgusting!"

Fred and George choked on their breakfast, Ron burst into a fit of giggles, Charlie started howling in laughter, Percy hid his grin behind his hand but even he struggled to keep the laughs at bay and you put your head down, dying of laughter.

You saw Molly roll her eyes- how horrible it must be to have so many sons- and told Ginny to be quiet and hurry down, before hushing the rest of you. As much as you wanted to be quiet however, it was impossible not to keep the laughter at bay.

When Bill did come down, he saw his youngest three brothers red in the face, trying to conceal their laughter. You, Percy and Charlie didn't see him but you were quite obvious; both you and Charlie's shoulders were still shaking from laughter, while Percy was struggling to keep his head up, straight and civilized.

Bill slapped the back of Charlie's head, earning a quick protest from the boy, before he glared at everyone at the table. "You have three seconds to yell. It starts now."

"You can't just keep it in your pants William!"
"The willy just"-
"George!"
"Sorry mum!"

Charlie nudged your shoulder, as you kept your head down, still laughing. "My girlfriend is going to die from laughing about you."
"Not my fault Ginny caught him wankin"-
"Language young lady!"
"Sorry Molly!"

"Even Percy is laughing!"
Percy suddenly burst into laughter, not even bothering to hide it, and the family began laughing more, the bright laughs of the brother who's more strict on himself finally being cheery making everyone's morning better. Even Ginny- who didn't understand the joke- and Molly- who wouldn't laugh at such a thing- began laughing.

As you calmed down, leaning into Charlie's side, you whispered. "I love this family."

Charlie grinned, whispering back, not heard by the rest of the talking family. "We love you too."

The family talked happily, discussing Bill's work, Percy asking you questions about your N.E.W.T's. Charlie and the twins talked about the next quidditch game England was going to play, betting on who they thought would win. Ginny and Ron argued about who was the better quidditch player between them both.

In the middle of you explaining how your potions exam went, there was an a peck at the window. Both yours and Charlie's heads turned so quickly they made a cracking sound. The family laughed at your excitement.

Percy went to the window and opened it, letting the owl in. It wasn't the family's owl but a more regal looking one, strong and tall. It landed in front of Charlie, on his food- which made Molly tut - and showed its leg to him. "Which letter is this one?" Ron asked, excitedly, knowing Charlie applied to multiple dragon reserves.

The owl looked around, slightly confused. "I think I know," you grinned, as you snapped to catch the birds attention. "Buha?" The owl turned to you and reached out to peck you softly. You looked up at Charlie, grinning. "It's your letter from Romania."

Charlie's hands slightly shook as they untied the letter from the owls leg. The family watched, intensely, as Charlie stared at the letter in his hand. "Open it!" Fred cheered.

Bill was grinning, sure his brother would get in. Everyone else was just as confident, except for the boy himself, who couldn't bring himself to open the letter. He passed it over to you, shoving it in your hands. "You open it," he said, shutting his eyes. "I can't do it myself."

You stared down at the letter before looking back up at him. "You're joking Weasley." You slapped the back of his head with the letter, before shoving the letter back in his hands. "How will you tame dragons if you can't even open a letter that's going to have good news."

Charlie stared at the letter for a few moments, the family watching in excitement, before he sighed heavily and ripped it open. Everyone scrambled closer to get a good look at the letter, but Charlie stepped away, his eyes frantically scrambling around the paper looking for the words that would confirm his dreams.

As a grin began breaking out on his face, everyone was certain Charlie had gotten in. Only when he looked up and whispered, "I got in," did everyone start yelling and cheering.

You ran up to Charlie, pulling him into a hug, which he gratefully accepted. "I got in," he said again, not believing it.

You moved to face him, patting his face lightly with a bright smile. "I'm so proud of you."

Charlie brought you in closer again, burying his head in your shoulder. "Oi, he's our brother, we want to hug him too!"

"Come here then Weasleys!" You yelled, and immediately, the other members of the family got into the hug, yelling congratulations in Charlie's face.

"Oh, wait till you father hears about this," Molly said proudly, kissing her son on the cheek.

The owl hooted, interrupting everyone. "Wait," Ginny muttered. "If it's in Romania... does that mean?"

"Yeah," Charlie said, the bubbly atmosphere now gone. "I'm going to be leaving."

"Oh well, no need to get all teary about that now," Molly said, brushing past it, and ruffling Charlie's hair. "You shouldn't think about that while you're still here, spending time with us. And you can always visit us, like Bill. Now come on, finish your breakfast everyone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 19.5K 124
"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existence. I don't really see the point now you...
9.1K 195 30
The cover is entirely mine although the pictures were found on google ❤️💛 First off the plot is entirely my own although all characters except for y...
92.9K 2.4K 50
"Sorry!" I apologized "No worries!" the ginger boy said, "What are you doing down here in the dungeon?" he asked "I was looking for my class! It is s...
2.2M 61.6K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...