scarred//myg

By vi-writes

"did you know before?" you looked up and his eyes met yours. you tried to look at his eyes instead of the sca... More

author's note :)
aesthetics
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xxxx
xxxxi
epilogue
bonus: i
bonus: ii
bonus: iii
bonus: v
author's note :')
happy new year!
hi :)

bonus: iv

1.4K 77 13
By vi-writes

an// so this is of course a lot into the future and takes place at a random ball that happens in the castle. i though i'd make things easier by giving you guys the names and ages of the children so that you guys don't get confused. again, i'm just using random names that i thought would fit simply because i don't know any korean names. it's not meant to disrespect anyone :)

Esther - 19 (Jin's daughter)

Layla - 16 (Jungkook's daughter)

Tucker - 16 (Namjoon's son)

James - 13 (Yoongi and y/n's son)

Liam - 13 (Jungkook's son)

Starla - 12 (Jimin's daughter)

Sailor - 6 (Jimin's daughter)

Jaxon - 1 (Yoongi and y/n's son)

~

"What are you doing here?" Layla hissed, pulling him into thr room by the arm. "My dad's coming home soon!"

"He's still at the castle," Tucker said quickly. "I came to give you thi--"

"Flowers?" Layla asked, shoulders drooping. "You got me flowers, awh-- wait where am I supposed to put these?"

"I-- I don't know, aunt y/n picked them and I thought of yo--"

"But daddy will ask where I got these from and--"

"Princess!" The sixteen-year-old's eyes widened. Tucker stared. "I'm home, angel--"

Layla turned to Tucker. "You said he was at the castle--"

"Well Uncle Jimin was so I thought he was t--"

"Hide!" she hissed, shoving him into her closet, just in time for Jungkook to open her room door. She hid the flowers behind her back. "Hi, daddy."

"Hi, princess, whatcha doing?"

"Nothing-- you're home early." He nodded.

"Park said he was holding it down training those squires." She gave him a smile. "What's behind your back, angel?"

"Oh--" she pulled the flowers out, looking at them properly for the first time. They were pretty. "I-- I picked them for you!" Jungkook smiled as she extended her arms out.

"For me?" She nodded. "Oh, wow, thanks, Lay." She frowned a little as he took the flowers from her, smelling them. She didnt even get to. "They smell good, huh?"

"Mhm."

"Alright-- I'm gonna go get your mom's stuff ready-- she'll be home soon."

"Where is she?"

"She's with y/n." Layla nodded, glancing nervously at the closet. "Are you ready for the ball?"

"I have to get changed, daddy." Jungkook nodded.

"Your brother's with Prince James so I'm going to assume he's getting ready there." Layla nodded. "You wouldn't happen to know where Prince Tucker is, would you, princess?" he asked, starting to leave the room, taking her flowers with him. She shook her head rapidly. "I went to look for him on the way out and he wasn't at the palace."

"Nope, haven't seen him today, daddy."

---

"You fucking idiot--"

"Daddy, mama said you're not allowed to say bad words!" Starla gasped. Jimin crouched down in front of his daughter.

"Which is why we wont tell her."

"I'm gonna tell jm/w," Jungkook said. Starla giggled and Jimin tolled his eyes as they walked into the palace together, Layla a few steps behind them as she looked around. Jungkook turned, j/w on his arm. "You good, princess?" Layla nodded catching up, taking his arm.

"Yep."

"Ah, you made it," Namjoon sighed. As they all bowed. "Jungkook-- I was hoping you could help me with something?"

"Of course, hyung."

Layla watched as Jungkook walked away, trialling behind the prince. She turned. "Mom, I'm gonna look for Esther." J/W nodded.

"Be back soon?" She nodded.

She ran down to the stables as fast as she could with her dress. She gasped for air as Tucker turned. "You made it," he sighed. Layla ran her fingers through her hair.

"Hi." He looked around. "My dad's with your dad and I don't think they'll be coming here." Tucker nodded and walked closer to her. She stood, waiting.

"Okay."

"Why'd you call me here?"

"I had to ask you something," he said quietly. She raised her eyebrows. "I was wondering if--"

"You two!" They turned. "I knew it!" Layla stumbled into Tucker's chest as Esther shook her head.

"You--"

"I won't say anything," she said, reassuringly. "Because Layla didnt say anything to my dad when I had a boyfriend a few years back." Tucker and Layla looked at each other.

"We're not--" Tucker took her hand though and she looked down at it. Esther laughed, walking back into the castle, sucking on her lollipop.

They turned back to each other. "What?" Tucker asked. She pulled her hand away from his and he gave her a small smile. "Can we-- will you-- can I be your boyfriend?" he asked softly. Layla stared at him.

"My dad would kill us."

"Your dad loves my dad."

"But I'm not dating your dad, I'm dating y--"

"Does that mean you're saying yes?"

---

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Namjoon were finishing up with greeting the guests up front. "I think that should be everyone," Namjoon said. Jungkook nodded. "Let anyone who's late to step in quietly-- it's not a problem," he told one of the guards. Jungkook smiled.

"JM/W will be late, I think." Namjoon nodded.

"No worries but I think Yoongi hyung will want to start soon."

"Hi--" you sighed to see Jungkook outside. He smiled.

"Y/N!"

"Hey, Koo-- can you give me a hand? There are these flowers out in the garden but I need someone to help me bring some in." Namjoon patted Jungkook on the shoulder before heading in.

"Sure." You smiled and led him around the castle. "What are they for, y/n?"

"Hoseok's wife had her baby this morning," you whispered. He gasped.

"Did she really?" You nodded.

"They'd been having trouble for a while so now that it's finally happened, I think we should congratulate them with some flowers, don't you think?" Jungkook nodded. "And of course, a few pretty ones for their baby as well. They won't be coming this evening so we'll drop them off in the morning?"

"Of course."

"I had a bouquet earlier but Tucker took it." Jungkook giggled.

"What did he want a bouquet of flowers for?" You smiled and shrugged, not wanting to be the one to tell him.

"Anyway-- here they are-- the gardener's been growing many so we have much to choose from-- though it is a bit dark, can you see them?" Jungkook frowned as he crouched down.

"I swear I've seen these before-- are they in the palace?" You shrugged.

"Maybe they decorated with some of these-- they've just started blooming and aren't they gorg--" A faraway voice cut you off. 

"Does that mean you're saying yes?" Jungkook frowned as he stood. You sighed.

"Kook--"

"I swear that was prince T," Jungkook whispered. "Your hi--" he began to call out before you grabbed his arm.

"Shh."

"Where--" Jungkook peered around the corner and you did too, just in time to see Tucker give Layla her first kiss. Jungkook's jaw dropped a little. "Wh--"

"Kook." He watched as Layla blushed, pushing her face into Tucker's shoulder.

"Yes, you can be my boyfriend," she whispered, just loud enough for Jungkook to hear. His grip on the wall loosened and you rubbed his back.

"Boyfriend?" he muttered to himself. You sighed.

"It's okay, Kook," you whispered. "Let's go back in."

"But--"

"Yoongi's probably looking for me."

"Shes only sixteen," he whispered. "She's still a baby."

"You were dating j/w when you were sixteen." He looked down at you.

"Let's go back, Kook."

"This is not okay," he whispered. You smiled and led him back inside. "She's all grown up now."

"She's still your princess, Jungkook-- don't worry."

---

"Daddy?"

"Hm?"

"I asked if you wanted my potatoes?" Jungkook shook his head. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Layla stared at him before shrugging.

"You okay, Koo?" Jungkook nodded at his wife.

"What happened, daddy?" Jungkook turned to his daughter. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it. You looked over at him from the other table. You had your one-year-old in your arms, or else you would've headed over. He jabbed his chopsticks into his food.

"Nothing, Layla-- eat." 

Jimin stood. "Come on, Jeon." 

Jungkook looked up. "I'm in the middle of eating, Park." They stared at each other.

"Hey, Lay." Layla turned to the sound of her boyfriend's voice. She blushed and Jungkook almost rolled his eyes.

"Hey, T."

"Wanna help me-- help me get my uncle coffee from the stand?" Layla nodded quickly, standing.

"Yes." She looked down at Jungkook. "I'll be back, daddy."

He didn't even bother to respond.

Jimin sat back down. "So you found out, huh?" Starla swung her legs as she played patty cake with Liam, kicking him in the shins simultaneously.

"Found what, daddy?" Jimin shook his head.

"Nothing, cupcake." Jungkook looked around the table.

"You knew?" Jimin nodded. "You too?" he asked jm/w. She nodded as well, forcing some food onto the plate of the six-year-old in Jimin's lap.

"Even I knew, Kook." Jungkook's jaw dropped as he turned to his wife.

"You?" he asked. "You knew too-- how did you know-- why didn't you tell me?"

"Baby, it's been obvious since they were kids that he's had it bad for her." Jungkook frowned.

"They're still kids.

"They're sixteen." He frowned as he looked in their direction. Tucker was whispering something into Layla's ear, to which she giggled.

"I don't like this, guys."

"Like what?" Starla asked, clueless. Jimin turned her head back to Liam. "Daddy?"

"The grown-ups are talking, cupcake."

"I wanna talk too," she said, elbows on the table, chin in her hands. "Whatcha talking about?" Jimin chuckled and set her straight.

"Hey!" Liam called. "They're holding hands!" Jungkook dropped his head onto his wife's shoulder.

"She's gone-- she's left me." J/W kissed his head.

"She hasn't gone any-- what're you two doing?" Liam and Starla held up their hands.

"Were in love too!" Jimin's eyes widened as he pulled Starla away, switching seats with her so that he was next to Liam instead of her. Jungkook stared at his son.

"Really bud? You too?"

---

"I got you banana milk, daddy." Jungkook sighed.

"Thanks."

"Are you okay?" she asked, leaning against him. "Mom said I should talk to you."

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure-- you've been sad all night, daddy."

"So you're with the prince then, huh?" He frowned as he asked, not meeting her eye.

"Ja-- James? Daddy, James is 13 years old."

"Tucker." Layla blinked.

"N--no."

"Don't make it worse by lying to me, princess." She was quiet for a little bit.

"Am I in trouble?"

"Are you dating the prince?" She nodded slowly. "Why?"

"Because I like him."

"You know that he wants to be king, right?" She nodded. 

"I know."

"So you're ready to be... queen?" She shrugged.

"I'm sixteen, daddy." He sighed, rubbing his forehead. "But if-- if he wants to marry me then, yes, I'd-- I wouldn't mind being queen."

"If he wants?" Jungkook scoffed. "He's lucky that I even let him look at you."

"Daddy." Jungkook sighed, finally turning to look at her.

"You're sixteen years old, princess." She nodded. "And he's a boy."

"I'm aware."

"Being queen is a huge responsi--"

"Daddy, he only asked me to be his girlfriend two hours ago!"

"Don't let him hurt you, okay?" She nodded.

"I won't."

"And I'm your prince in shining armour." Layla rolled her eyes. "I don't carry around a sword for no reason, you know."

"Daddy!"

"And I know taekwondo too, so if he does hurt you, I'm here princess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.7K 33
This is my first story so please forgive me for grammer mistakes 💜 I was a normal girl. From a pretty rich family but since I was a girl- I wasn't...
6.9K 473 15
The raven haired swallows the lump in his throat, contemplating. "Why do you want me to join your gang?" Hope steps away, but keeps his hand on Yoong...
1.1K 83 10
Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook. Total strangers from the start. They weren't meant to meet, and Taehyung wasn't showing the at least one interest of the...
375 35 17
[FINISHED] "What's wrong, hyung?", Yoongi turned the chair with a little sad smile on his face. "How do you know?", the elder asked. "The room feels...