Rainbow Six Siege (Ela Bosak...

By aegis1st

The White Masks...it didn't start as a terrorist organization, you created it to help people...you could say... More

The White Masks
A Boring Life
Exclusive Tour
Settling In
It's been a while
Making Friends
The Heist
The Party
Undercover
Curiosity
Bomb Threat
Shifting Tides
An Old Friend
Cerberus Vs White Masks
First Date Ever
The Black Dragon
The Program
Hobbies
Void Edge
Untouchable
No Rest
The Information Dealer
Next Step
Shocking News
Time For A Change
Museum Siege
First Encounter
A Bold Request
Wolves in Japan
Enemy Ace
Payback
Rescue Mission
New Work Environment
Business Meeting
Behind The Mask
The Reunion
The End of a Threat
Biological Affair
The Start of a New Life
VIP Mission: Captain's Wife
Legacy: Big Bad Wolf
Legacy: Assassination Attempt
Legacy: The Strongest
Update: Remake?

Author Note: Legacy

547 10 2
By aegis1st

Hi, it's me the Author again...Yeah, it's me! Were you expecting another chapter? No, we are not having any more chapters...Nah just kidding we will. BUT I just wanted to let you guys know that the following chapters from this point forward will be featuring your kids and your life as a father, so I hope you get to do a good job! There are going to be a few time skips throughout this "Arc" unless... you want me to write about changing diapers and school and all that crap. This arc is going to feature the answer to one question...Who will take over the wolves once (y,n) time comes.

I'm going to do it in this book because I don't want to make another one because I am lazy as hell. I don't know about you guys but I'm excited to see how this goes. With that being said...It is time to say thank you!

Thank you for reading this book. I KNOW THERE ARE LOTS OF ELA'S BOOK WAY BETTER THAN MINE but you decided to read mine, you guys are crazy! Thank you for all of your comments and for your support and for reading the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 286 33
ALPHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y/N): "Amazon." (Y/N) (L/N) AKA Alpha Amazon who was the experiment of White Mask...they tries to create three perfect Amazons f...
454K 5.3K 41
The light above was flickering. I could still tell with this bag over my head. My cuffs rattled around my wrists and arms. They were reinforced steel...
25.3K 444 17
Military has structure. A manual of arms and moving parts to allow itself to be flexible for the situation on hand. Being a PMC didn't really make yo...
16.9K 172 12
December 23, 2020 a bio chemical agent was released into a crowded night club in the city of Los Angeles by an unknown group. Team Rainbows two CBRN...