The Kitsune:MHA x reader

By Reve_kun

Born with two quirks that can be dangerous even for your own self,you decide to start and continue your famil... More

Chapter 1: Savior
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Family
chapter 4: The first step
Chapter 5: The exam
chapter 6: Results
Chapter 7: First lesson
Chapter 8: Hero training
Chapter 9: The battle
Chapter 11: Election
Chapter 12: USJ
Chapter 13: ꂑ'ꁒ ꃃꋫꏸꀗ
Chapter 14: The attack
Chapter 15: The Nomu
Chapter 16: ¿Safe?
Chapter 17: The New event
Chapter 18:The festival
Chapter 19: The first round
Chapter 20: The second round
Chapter 21: Hang on to your power
Chapter 22: It's Time
Part 23: The match
Chapter 24: The strongest of all
Chapter 25: An unfair victory
Chapter 26: Warmth of a family's love
Chapter 27: A vague memory
Chapter 28: As brother as sister
Chapter 29: A helping hand
Chapter 30: Aftermath
Chapter 31: Friendly Rivaly
Chapter 32: Final exams
Chapter 33: The first match

Chapter 10: Old friend

1K 30 10
By Reve_kun

Y/N POV:

After everything calmed down,we were all around to see who won and who lost,even if the hero team Ochako and Midorya won the battle they were not playing their real roll.

"So,the results came and Ida is the winner!"

"It's not either of the winners, Ochako or Midorya?"

"Hmm well...why is that? Does anyone know?"

"Yes,Mr. All might!"

Momo raised her hand,she definitely knew it by now.

"It's because Ida adapted the most to the context of the training.From watching the match it appears that Bakugo acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge.And as Mr. All might said earlier,it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors.In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Midorya's plan was also rash.As for Uraraka.She let her guard down mid-battle and her final attack was too reckless.If she treated the papier-mâché as a real weapon,she would not be able to do such a dangerous move.Ida had prepare for his opponent arrival and assumed it was going to be a fight over the weapon, which made him late to prepare for the final attack.The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact this being a training session.They were practically breaking the rules."

Yeah um..kinda what I said but with more explication in it.

Time skip»»»

It was the next teams turn.

Team B: Shoji and Todoroki

Vs

Team I: Ojiro and Hagakure

Team B entered the building and Shoji started to stretch his arms out searching for the weapon location with the help of it, as they were doing that I guess Hagakure had the plan to get completely naked and make herself full invizibile,it was a bit awkward for Ojiro tho. After that Shoji suddenly left the building looking back at it which was now covering in ice which got in the monitor room too, making everyone shake from the coldness in the room, still I was the only one who didn't really felt the cold and only looked at the screen felling the familiar felling again,why couldn't I just shake it off already.

"H-hey Y/N, aren't y-you cold?"

Mina said beside me shaking.

"Huh,umm no not really,I don't know how."

"Are y-you sure? Y-your hands are covered in I-Ice!"

Kirishima said grabbing my attention to look at my hands which yes,were covered in thin ice.The same felling came back to me and a lost memory popped up in my head,this one was blurry to,but,there were voices.

Memory:

A giant block of ice formed in the backyard.
You were so amazed by your friends power that you didn't even noticed how cold it got and that your hands were covered in thin ice until your friend pointed out.

"Y/N, your hands!"

You were snapped back to reality and looked at your icy hands.

"Here,let me help."

He takes your hands in his and starts to melt the ice with his other half.

"Ah, thanks oʇoɥS !"

"No problem."

As he let go of you hand which was now back to his normal temperature you suddenly grab his hand making him flinch.

"Come on oʇoɥS, let's go to the garden!"

"But what about the training?"

"You deserve a break,so come on!"

You said smiling brightly while dragging him by his hand to the garden.

End:

Wait, what's the name..

'oʇoɥS.'

I can't understand it..

'oʇoɥS..'

It sounds so distorted..

'oʇoɥS!'

I snapped back to reality when the sound got much more louder and more glitcher.

"hey,Y/N are you ok?"

Mina put her hand on her my shoulder to wake me up,a sweatdrop could be seen from my face.

"Um..yeah just my mind, is a little,blurry."

"Ok,if you want to talk about it you can tell me!"

She said with a smile,the ice seemed to melt and everything was at a good temperature

Team B won and Team I lost unfortunately.

Then it was Team J: Sero and Kirishima

Vs

Team H: Tokoiamy and Tsu

Then team C: Momo and Mineta

Vs

Team G: Kaminari and Jiro

And then Team F: Kota and Sato

Vs

Team E: Mina, Y/N and Aoyama

You had planned a strategy for Mina to distract the team with Aoyama while you were sneaking behind them in your Kitsune form and then pulling out a bow and creating an arrow out of black liquid and connecting some sticky liquid on to them and launching them at the opponents feet making them get stuck while being far away from the weapon thanks to Mina and Aoyama and then touching the weapon,wining the training.

The class ended and we were all in front of the exit.

"Good work everyone!We had no major injuries other than young Midorya,you took this seriously,you all did a good job for your first training!

"To have such a class after Mr. Aizawa.."

We all remember Unclezawa's horrifying face.

"It's kind of anticlimactic."

"We are free to have proper classes as well!Well then I must review the results with young Midorya!Now change and return to your classroom!"

All might said as he took off running.

"All mights amazing!"

"Why was he in such a hurry?"

"So cool.."

You were just looking at All might who was running for the door.

'you're running out of time again huh?'

Time skip»»»

You were all changing back into your uniforms,tho you had to clean your mask off a little bit from the training so that took you longer,You had started to get along with the other girls and you all started to chitchat with each other until..

"Eeeek!"

Yeah.. Hagakure yelped looking at me cathing the others attention making them look at me,and when they took a look down at my feet they all gasped.

"What, is something wrong?"

I said as I turned to look at them.They pointed down at where my feet are and when I looked down I see a black wolf with black liquid coming out of it.It was moon,one of my animals that likes to spawn themselves on their own,he stared to growl at the girls who were kinda scared.

"Moon!"

And from a growl it turned into a puppy dog eyes telling me 'I didn't do anything and that I'm a good boy.'

"Stop,and go back,when you want to play we can play home or snuggle into bed but not now!"

He understood and turned back and disappeared into thin air.

"What was that?!"

"Oh um..well it's a combo between my mother and father quirk for short I can recreate any kind of animal like moon for example, the wolf you just saw and some use to spawn themselves on their own."

"Oh my, well that's an interesting quirk,how do you even control it?"

Momo asked.

"Training."

They all sweatdrop while I just finished changing.
They did the same and we all got out of the changing room and went to our classroom.
Uraraka went with Kaminari for some books to bring.
Some time passed as we all talked to each other, Bakugo left early even if we tried to make him stay but he didn't listen,that fight seemed to change something in him.

"Hey,There he is!"

Kirishima said as he got up from his seat dragging everyone's attention to the front door where Midorya was,his arm was busted
The same I could say for his costume and his face which was pretty bruised and even his other arm was kinda injured but not as bad as the other.

"Hey dude that was awesome!"

"Yeah you were really good!"

Everyone surrounded the messy haired boy making him very nervous.

"Guys clam down, you're just making him more nervous."

I said trying to calm everyone down.

"Ah, Sorry,I'm Ejiro Kirish-"

"Hi,I'm Mina Ashido! It's so nice to meet you!"

"Oh um,it's nice to meet you to.I'm Izuku Midorya."

"Well as I was saying,I'm Ejiro Kirishima!"

"I'm Rikido Sato!"

"Hi,I'm Hanta Sero!"

Midorya was getting a little bit calmer now but still a little nervous from everyone's sudden attention.
Soon enough Uraraka came in the classroom with Kaminari who was trying to flirt but ended up being friend zoned.

"Deku, are you ok?"

"U-um yeah,I'm fine, recovery girl helped a lot!"

He looked up and saw that Bakugo was missing.

"Um, Y/N where is Kacchan?"

"Oh,he left,we tried to tell him to stay but he wouldn't listen."

And with that Midorya rushed out of the class right outside of the school.

"Deku,wait-!"

I put my hand on Urarakas shoulder who was about to chase after.

"Let him,he seems to really needs to do something."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

My god I'm so so sorry for this chapter being shit, Half of it was made at 1 am and other half during my math class and some parts at the end now at 11 pm.
And my school is opening up tomorrow so that just means shit to me.So if you're not gonna see chapters that often at least you know why.Bye bye for now darlings! :]

Word count:1561

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
246K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
423K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...