๐‡๐”๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜'๐’ ๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๏ฟฝ...

By ChickenTendou-

ไบบ้กžๆœ€ๅผท | ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ *เณƒ เญจ she was strong and he is too she recovers both figh... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”

147 7 6
By ChickenTendou-

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 at Hange. How could that possibly be? You went over to look.

"It really did grow back." You commented after you beckon Eren to open his mouth.

No one argued further and got ready to leave, going to the stables. You got your horse ready and took a spare horse for Eren. Surprisingly, he caught on pretty quick after Hange taught him how to ride. You guys left, along with Hange.

You guys finally arrived at the castle. You looked over to Eren, he looked surprised that you guys live in this old castle. You couldn't blame him, you had felt the same too when you arrived here. Though a little rusted here and there it still stood high. Everyone got off and led the horses to the stables before going inside.

"Uh Sir, where will I sleep?" Eren asked.
"In the basement." Levi replied.
"Basement again?" Eren said.
"You can't control your powers properly yet, so basement is your new home." You explained as you noticed how Levi did not seem to bother answering.

Everyone went back to their own rooms and changed clothes into causal wear. You thought to visit Eren down in the basement and keep him company, as a caring person you are (especially after all the years in the infirmary you had developed somewhat sympathy). You headed downstairs and into the basement, seeing Eren already busy cleaning.

"Do you need assistance?" You asked.
"Uh if that's okay Miss." He replied.
"I have never been called 'Miss' before. It makes me feel old." You joked.

Eren laughed but immediately closed his mouth, looking at you as if you were going to kill him for laughing.

"Don't be so afraid." You said, "and to the honourifics, you can drop that, just call me Y/n, I've told you this before."
"Oh sorry." He responded, as if I was a teacher lecturing him.
"Hold on. These? Remember now?" You said, holding up your gloved hands.

Eren gave a long 'oh' as he realised who you were. You gave him a small smile, knowing that he remembers. You helped him clean. He seemed like a pretty nice kid in general, you felt bad that he had to go through all those troubled times, or even born into this hell. After cleaning, you went upstairs to the first floor to get some tea. You went back down stairs with a tray of two cups of tea, handing him a cup and took one yourself. You two chatted, about how things will work and positions about the scout. Talking about yourselves to break the ice wall, warming up to each other. Soon you and him went out his room to the meeting room which is also down in the basement.

You both saw Hange and the others, taking a seat as everyone had already assembled. Everyone discussed about Eren's powers. Seems like he doesn't know much about either. Hange said she needed him for an experiment and out of curiosity, of course, Hange never went into details, Eren asked what it was—the experiment. That was everyone's cue to leave the two alone. You all left and knowing Hange, she will probably go on until tomorrow and if she could, probably the day after tomorrow.

"Are you sure it's alright leaving him with Hange?" You asked.
"It's his problem that he asked." Levi responded.

You went to your room.

"Hey Y/n." Petra started
"Yeah?" You replied.
"Do you have any particular feelings for anyone? Oh! And I'm so sorry if it's personal!" She said, adding a quick note at the end to make sure you were comfortable with this topic.

You stared at her for a bit, confused why she suddenly bring this up but, you couldn't really blame her, you never spoke too much about yourself (compared to the others). Petra always had a curious nature, who wouldn't want to keep up on gossip?

"No...well maybe yes. Never mind that thought, not that it matters anyways, he's long gone." You said, thinking hard.
"Lost someone too...?" She asked softly as she sat down beside you on your bed.
"Oh um. Sorry for asking, it was just curiosity, I swear!" Petra said.
"No it's ok. I understand. Let's get an early sleep. How does that sound?"

She nodded her head and went off to her own bed. You both say goodnight to each other while you took off your leather gloves and soundlessly fell asleep.

You opened my eyes, quietly getting up as Petra was still asleep. You peeked through the window, looking around, the sun was just rising, the peak of it appearing in view just above a tree. You decided to change into your uniform and went downstairs, seeing Levi there already, drinking tea abnormally while reading a newspaper. He still bet you.

"Good morning Levi." You greeted as you head towards the kitchen.
"Morning." He replied.

You got yourself a cup of hot water and sat down on the opposite far side of him.

"Today you have training with me at noon, and Erwin is organising an expedition." Levi said to you.

You nodded your head, understanding your task.

You heard footsteps coming down and saw Gunther. You said 'good morning' to each other as you headed back to your room. Petra had already woke up, you went upstairs just to greet her.

You decided it might be best if you check on how Hange and Eren is going. You walked into the basement, checking Eren's room but he wasn't there. Confused, you went to where you had the meeting and Hange and Eren were still talking—Hange was still talking. Eren's eyes were droopy and eye bags form, visible to eye.

"Good morning! Sorry to interrupt, but Hange, don't you think he needs a bit of rest?" You asked, seeing Eren half asleep while still listening to Hange.
"Oh good morning. Sorry Eren I hope I didn't bore you out too much." Hange cheerily said.
"No it's fine." Eren replied, by this time, his eyes were almost closed already.
"You should go get some rest before we do experiments." Hange said.

Hange nods to you and left Eren alone, hopefully he gets his desired rest.

"So what do you have today? Are you free?" Hange asked.
"Uh no, sorry. I have training." You replied.
"Oh, with shorty?" She teased.
"You know he will kill you if he heard that."
"As if I'm scared of a midget."

I couldn't contain my laughter.

"You're offending me too you know." You stated dryly.
Hange shrugged her shoulders, "My bad."

You bid your goodbyes to Hange and went your separate ways. You headed outside. Today is supposedly to refresh your memory, same training as usual with your 3D maneuver gear. You were informed that your hand to hand combat was acceptable and good enough to survive for a while. Not quite a compliment but considering how it came from Levi, it was beyond expected. You grabbed your gear and started clipping it on before going to where Levi was waiting.

"Okay brat today I'll be assisting you with your control of 3D maneuver gear." He instructed.

He showed me and you followed after him. You realised he held his sword weirdly sometimes, but you could care less, whatever floats his boat. You thought. You swung from tree to tree. Then you both stopped on a branch large enough to stand on.

He faced you and asked, "How do you feel about your control?"
"I'm quite confident." You responded honestly.
"Ok." With that, he suddenly pushed you.

You toppled of the branch you were standing on, you were plummeting down and quickly you activated your gear just before your whole body hits the ground. If you weren't fast enough your whole body would've been a puddle of guts spilling out. The string attached to a tree and you swung back up.

"Not bad." He commented as he watched you catch yourself.
"What if I couldn't catch myself in time?"
"But you caught yourself in time and you're well and living."
"But what if-"
"There's no what if."
"How are you so sure."
"Because I'm confident in your skills as much as you are confident yourself."

Dumbfounded, you gaped at him.

"Don't think so highly of that comment."
"Oh I am thinking highly. Wow just got a compliment from the all mighty." You gushed out, breaking into a fangirl act.

He rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue but said no more. Geez he needs to learn to take a break. But you knew better, there was no way to take a break when the moment you rest, anything could strike you.
You guys took off again, going further into the forest. Levi suddenly came to a halt, making you crash into him. The strings of your maneuver tangled with his. You and him hung upside down like a bat, swinging left to right.

"Why the hell did you stop?!" You exclaimed as you wriggled around trying to loosen the strings.

Your bodies was bind together, you muttered a curse under your breath as you continued struggling in the grasp of strings.

"This was all your fault." He blamed.
"Excuse me? You were the one who suddenly stopped, hell, I'm not a mind reader or some shit. I can't predict the future! If I could I wouldn't even be here, I would get worshipped while sitting on my perfect throne."
"How was I to know you were stupid?"

You wanted to slap him, leaving a red mark across his pretty face but your hands were tied too. You glanced at your tied hands, fortunately it was chained to your side rather than Levi. Your eyes trailed back up (or back down as you were both hanging upside down) gaze no longer on your gloved hands, instead you glared at him. Completely helpless, you just have to wait for someone to rescue you.
You sighed, closing your eyes and allowing the silence to chew you out, engulfing you in the nature's sounds. Leaves brushed against each other, the wind whispered in your ears. You open your eyes again as your mind snaps back to reality. You started shouting for help.

"Shut up. You're so damn loud." He grumbled.

Suddenly, you heard odm gear moving towards you.

You smirked, "At least being loud has its perks."

He didn't respond, his gaze fixated on Hange who was approaching you two,

"Y/n, I thought you said you were training, not making out with short stuff." She teased.

You pulled a face, it mustn't have been a very explainable face, a combination of disgust, confusion and probably hints of frustration.

"Hurry up and just untie us shitty four-eyes." Levi said.

She landed on the branch above us, where our strings mingled and twined together in knots. You started brushing yourself from all the dust and bark that fell onto you. Unbelievable.

"That's it for today, brat. Clean yourself probably once you get back inside and clean all the areas you went, I don't want any germs." Levi said.

The three of you arrived back, immediately you headed to the shower, changing into a new pair of uniform and new leather gloves after. When you finally went back to your room, you saw Petra.

"What happened between you and Levi?" She asked.

Oh for fucks sake. Her and her curious nature. Jealousy was surely someone's middle name. Though she has never mentioned it but you know that she likes Levi, just an assumption but 99% of the time your guess is true.

"Nothing we were just training." You replied, no hint of emotion, not wanting to meet Petra's stare.
"You know freaking well that something happened! Everyone is talking about it." She exclaimed.
"Who told you?"
"Captain Hange." She responded.

Of course you would Hange.

"Nothing happened. Don't get the wrong idea love."
"Oh, sorry. My curiosity couldn't help itself."

You didn't have enough energy to say anymore so you flashed her a weary smile.

"Also isn't it our turn for look out?"
"I don't know but I guess we'll find out soon." She responded.

You both went downstairs to see Captain Levi. The whole team was back and it was time to announce the second shift of your lookout.

"For today's look out shift would be Jaeger, L/n, Ral and Schultz." Levi told everyone. The assigned group went out and got ready. A whole afternoon just to sit here and look out. Just great. You got up to the look out area and sat there. Just sat there. Until time drains out.

GUYS I FINALLY UPDATED YALL MISS ME?+.$?? anyways
@eat_my_ass_out gave me the motivation to continue so ty bestie
I feel like during my time away from wp my writing style changed a bit idk ok let's see when the next update is 😵😵🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 16.2K 60
She was dangerous. She was hurt. She was scarred by the people that left her to the dangers of the Underground. She thought that she was scarred for...
8.9K 286 57
Nยบ1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nยบ1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nยบ1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nยบ1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 Nยฐ1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
153 7 8
After leaving a dead-end job, not-so-optimistic Y/N tries to settle in at a new job at Ackerman Publishers. After finally finding peace and a sense o...
4.9K 158 12
Just a fun and saucy Levi x Reader story. ๐Ÿ‹ w/ a sprinkle of plot. Enjoy โค๏ธ Dec. 2021: I wasn't planning on ending this fic at chapter 11 but I act...