The Rogue 🔞| LK Omegaverse (...

Av tiffanyflamel

Teaser: "Lisa!" That was Jungkook's voice. No, that was his Alpha's voice. She turned her head and saw him w... Mer

Disclaimer
Prologue
1. The Soldier
2. The King
3. Voices
4: Links
5: Home
6: Kneel
7: Disobedience
8: Resistance
9: Consent
10: Bravery
11: Taste
12: Choices
13: Confusion
14: Submission
15: Combat
16: Charm
17: Protected
18: Dominance
19: History
Hidden Chapter: Golden
20: Unleashed
21: Claimed
22: Darkness
23: Red
24: Sabotage
Hidden Chapter: Savages
25: Parlay
26: Threat
27: Kingship
28: Battleground
29: Jealousy
30: Beep 486
31: Inner Battle
32: Blood-stained
Hidden Chapter: The Beta
33: Destroyed
34: Mate
35: Pain
37: Destiny (2)
38: All Night Long
39: Golden
40: Blanket
41: The Thief and the King
42: Silence and Conscience
43: The Healer and the Soldier
Hidden Chapter: Salvation
44: The Choice
45: Accord
46: Queen
47: Innocence
48: Battleground (2)
49: Once and for All
50: The Fall of the Golden King
The Rogue: Runaway Alpha | Book 2

36: Destiny

1.3K 102 14
Av tiffanyflamel

Lisa gets off the motorbike and took off her helmet. She ruffled her long hair and combed it with her fingers. Her hair is awfully becoming thicker and longer. It's a part of her nature. She has been feeling a little more connected to her nature and her wolf is at her best state at this point. That is why she cannot help not to feel hurt and miserable when the werewolf she fell in love with finally knew that she is not his destined mate.

She saw it coming. And it's something that her inner wolf didn't know. She hid it from her. Her inner wolf is so clueless about it and she understands her anger. And so, when she shut her down—she cannot do anything about it. All the links are still closed even though she doesn't have the leash anymore. Lisa is giving her all the time she needed, maybe in time— her inner wolf will forgive her like how she hopes to forgive herself about the killings she did before of this happens.

She even tried calling her on her name. She's named Lily. Like the flower. It was her mom who named her and because she loves flowers, there is no surprise that even her sister is named Rosé. She doesn't usually call her on her name but when she does, it means she's really serious about something and for this matter— an apology. But she is still shutting her down, like she usually does if she's being an ass to her too. At least that's something they are similar with. They're really soulmates after all.

Due to the long ride, Dark and Lisa decided to stop by the seaside for a quick rest. Lisa can feel the confusion in Dark's mind. The choices he had to make to save his destined mate in exchange of her imprint to him. She had never seen him like this. The last time she saw him was when she's about to bury a dagger against his chest. But for some reason—she just can't. Even though she feels so furious to her bones, she cannot kill him. Killing him is like suicide. If she ends him like how she's trained to do—she's bringing herself to death too.

That's how much he means to her now. Even though it hurts her to see that he might choose his destined mate over her—she'll still going to love him hard. He is still Jeon Jungkook after all. Dark is still a part of his soul and she shouldn't look at him like a totally different werewolf. He's still the same werewolf who became so patient about her stubborn ass and the werewolf who never get tired of waiting for her consent. He may have made her kneel a couple of times and she hated every bit of it but—she didn't do any better.

She came after his head. Who was she to complain?

When Dark took off his helmet, she is suddenly washed with surprise and admiration for his hair turned blonde with black roots on it. It became a little longer too and he would really look good if he will get his hair in a ponytail. Dark noticed how she stared at him, making him look at himself at the side mirror of her bike. He smirked and brushed his hair with his hand.

"You look different." Lisa said softly, still staring at him.

"I am different." He answered briefly and gets his arm around her waist to pull her for a quick kiss. "Guk is concealed at this time. Light and I agreed to keep him asleep for the time being. Everything that is happening right now is good for him not to witness it. We don't want him to lose his innocence. We are protecting that only side of us that is pure. So—sorry, you won't be seeing that puppy in a while." He said and caressed her cheek with his fingers.

"I didn't say I minded you being here." Lisa answered and gets her arms around his neck. She softly caressed her hand on the hair on the back of his head; even nudging her nose against his cheek. 

"Really?" Dark asked, raising his eyebrows and lifted the corner of lips for a smirk. "I think you forgot how we fought the other night. You almost break your fists punching my face." He said, making Lisa roll her eyes.

"You're a fucking asshole that night, Dark. You deserve every punch on your face. And you know it." She answered, pulling his collar to kiss him. He smiled against the kiss but responded to her dearly. He parted after a while and looks at her.

"I'm sorry. I was clouded with jealousy." He said and made a tight smile. "It's like my defense mechanism. I hurt others to hide how hurt I was. The provoking games are just my way of saving my pride because I can never accept it if it hurts me more. I didn't mean anything of it." He said and squeezes her hands and kissed them. "I'm sorry, little pup. I really do."

Lisa made a small smile too. "I understand. I wasn't a good person either to begin with." She answered and rested her head against his shoulder. "You're looking at the worst part of my being too. These hands you are holding killed and decapitated a lot of werewolves, Dark. Their screams became the triumphant music in my soul for years." She said and firmly closed her eyes. "I sometimes feel terrified looking at myself in the mirror because of how cruel I have become. I created myself to be a monster." She said and sighed. "And it felt worse when I saw the young pups you are nurturing in your territory."

Dark didn't answer and just pulled her in his arms. He kissed her cheeks and hair, giving her those comforting rubs against her back and didn't let go. Who would've thought that the worst part of their souls will end up in each other's arms like this? If there is someone who would understand her, it would be Dark. Not Light and most especially not Jungkook. She needed Dark and his understanding about darkness.

They went silent for a while; just filled their ears with the calming waves of the sea and let the breeze of the salty air ruin their hair. Lisa didn't miss Dark's quick glances while they look at the sea and she admit, she likes how he just keeps on stealing quick kisses on her cheeks and hands too. She loves how he cannot stop from kissing her every chance he got. The feeling of his love is overflowing and she just cannot help not to fall for him more. Never in her entire life she saw herself to fall for the kind she hated the most.

But Jeon Jungkook bares it all.

It only takes one Alpha to give her a turning point. Whether he is named Jeon Jungkook. Dark or Light. Whoever the hell he is, she doesn't care anymore. When she leans against him, he welcomed her in his arms like it's the only place she belongs. Their kisses felt better than it was before. She can feel his emotions in every slow movement of his lips and she cannot help not to think very selfishly; she wanted to take him away from his destined mate and leave everything behind.

She wanted all of him.

"You okay?" He asked softly, caressing her cheek and tucking her long hair behind her ear. The salty breeze of the air is everywhere and she just nodded, giving him a small smile too. "I like you like this, sweet and gentle." He said and shrugged. "'Cause I'm pretty sure you're an expert in making me furious."

Lisa cannot help not to giggle and place her chin on his shoulder. He is leaning against her motorbike while she comfortably sits on it. "And I like you like this too. A little less an asshole and more like a sweet puppy to me." She teased back, making him giggle.

"I love you, Lisa." He whispered, cupping her cheek.

She made a weak smile, moving to steal him another soft kiss that he didn't hesitate to respond to. She softly rubbed her nose against his and that made him smile a little.

"Do you mean that?"

"I do." He answered and planted another soft kiss on her lips. They just can't stop kissing, aren't they? "Even though the destiny has spoken than we aren't meant for each other, I will break all the odds to be with you." He said and smiled. That made her heart flutter, she's going to admit. She noticed him bite his lower lip to stop himself from smiling wider. She also caught how his cheeks turned so bright red because of what he just said.

"Daaaamn." He said and crunches his nose, even brushed a finger under his nostrils. "I learned those cheesy lines from Light. Holy shit. I cannot believe I just said that."

Lisa laughed this time, covering her face. "Oh, Goddess Luna." She mumbled and heard him giggle too. She felt his hands on her cheeks and collided their lips for another kiss. "I didn't know you have a romantic side, Dark." She said, making him shrug his shoulders and looks at the sea again.

"Well—I wasn't out of our vessel for a long time so, not even me knew I have this softness either." He answered, entwining their fingers. "I was kept for years and it makes me sad that Guk doesn't even want me in his soul. It's Light who makes us stable to be honest."

"But I do." Lisa said, making him turn to look at her. "I want you, Dark. You're still Jungkook. And I love you as much as I love him. You're not any different." She answered, making him smile and poke his tongue against his cheek. She can tell that caught him off-guard with those brushes of pink against his cheeks. "You're right, fuck the cheesy lines." She said, making them giggle again.

"C'me here." He said with that smile painted on his lips. He slides his fingers on her nape to pull her for another kiss. She gripped on his side and responded to him like both of them are starving for a kiss that they have been doing for the past hour. "You know what—Light told me you really are a great kisser. Turns out he's not lying."

Lisa giggled. "Shut up and just kiss me."

"Very gladly." He answered and lifted her up in his arms. She rested her elbows on his shoulders as she continues to kiss him back. Dark turns around, making her long red hair tangle with the salt air. When she felt the ground, she fluttered her eyes opened and admired the gorgeous werewolf in front of her. She cannot help not to feel terrified for she might lose him tonight. There is no doubt that he will choose to save his destined mate.

And she already accepted that.

"I think, we should go." She said, cupping his cheek. She gave him a small smile and let him put her back to sit on her motorbike. Dark didn't answer right away but sighed. He looked away but Lisa touched his cheek to make him look at her again.

"Tell me, Dark. What is it?"

"Why does it feel like it's easier for you to let me go?" He suddenly asked, making her lower her gaze and look at their hands. She is tracing small shapes on his palm and he is watching her do so.

"No, it's not." Lisa answered. "I owe this to every pup you're nurturing in your territory. I know it's too late. But I have to do something for them. For you to continue saving them." She remembered those innocent eyes from every pup she knew earlier today and she wanted to do something to feed the guilt she is feeling in her entire being. "I—uh, I have to do something for me to understand that I still deserve to exist with all the blood-stains in my hands." She said and weakly smiled. "You don't deserve a Queen who became the reason why your pack lost a lot of innocent lives. I don't even think that regretting it for the rest of my life is enough."

"I'm sorry.." Dark whispered and brushed his thumb against her cheek. "The offer still stands though. I still want you to be my Queen." He said and gave her a small smile.

Lisa shakes her head. "In two days, your territory will be at war. You might not have a territory to come back to but—let me help you stop it." She said and cleared her throat. "Let me do something right. Let me help you save your kingdom." She said and wandered her eyes to his face.

Dark stared at her. He once again leaned in to kiss her softly. "Alright, soldier. Give the King the upper hand in this war." He said, making her nod.

"Roger that." She answered and leaned in for another kiss. She felt him smiled against the kiss but cups her cheek, sliding his long slender fingers on her nape for a deeper kiss. "I love you, Dark. Or Light or Jungkook. Or whoever the hell you are."

Dark giggled, his eyes closed and he throw his head back as he laughs. "Fine, fine. I get it. I love you too, puppy."

When they resumed the drive, she held him tighter. She didn't know she'll admire Dark this way. She felt like there's more into his character other than the part of Jungkook's soul who handles the pain their being. She smiled and puts her chin on his shoulder while he drives. They aren't wearing helmets this time and she saw how Dark smiled at her from the side mirrors of her bike.

Aren't you a little clingy tonight, puppy? He teased through their links. She giggled and hides against his back but held him tighter.

Yeah, I'm a clingy werewolf. Gotta problem with that? She answered, making him giggle but shakes his head for a no. She once again puts her chin on his shoulder and stole him a kiss on his cheek. I swear you're blushing.

Men don't blush. Dark answered and rolled his eyes.

My man does. Lisa answered, making him meet her eyes on the mirror and smiled again. He didn't answer again and just shrugged.

In a few more hours, they reached a destination. It was a dark road alley in the middle of nowhere but Lisa made him drive down the forest. There are old tracks on the ground and Dark followed it through until they reached the darkest part of the forest. If they weren't a werewolf, this place will be a dark pit for the both of them. Lisa finally asked him to stop beside a huge oak tree and get off from her bike. The headlights are turned on and Dark is looking around to see any signs of her safe house but there's none. The place is nothing but darkness and huge trees around.

"This is nowhere, puppy. You sure we're there?" Dark asked, still looking around.

"Yeah." She answered briefly as she carefully walks on the ground. "Be careful of landmines." She said, making him raise his eyebrows and stopped walking. Lisa turned her cheek when she heard soft rustles in the woods. She immediately pulled Dark, hiding behind another tree to cover him when a rush of arrows flew around. She felt Dark's arms around her, his right big hand covering her head as she presses her cheek against his chest. She saw that one illuminating arrow darted on the tree behind them. There it is.

Dark hissed. "What the fuck was that?" He asked, turning to Lisa. "You aren't planning on killing me here, aren't you?"

Lisa smirked. "That's a little tempting but no. That's more like a sign that we got the right tree." She answered and walked to the tree where the glowing arrow darted. She touched the rough tree trunk and pushed a button against it. The vault opened, revealing a small storage within the trunk of the tree. She took out a controller and turned it on. She felt Dark behind her, taking a look of it too. He watched her swipe the screen, showing the blueprint of her safe house.

"What is this place? And why there are traps in here?" Dark cannot help not to ask as he looks around the dark forest with his golden eyes.

"My territory." She answered and looked at him. "The place is surrounded with traps I personally created. And Alphas aren't really welcome here so—" She paused again and pushed Dark to roll off the ground. Right there on that spot, a colony of daggers fell from the branches above. Lisa turned her head to look for more traps as she presses her hand against Dark's chest to keep him on the ground.

Dark cannot help to smirk as he lays down the dried leaves around. "I get it, alright. I almost forgot you hated my kind." He said, making her lightly giggle.

"Exactly." She uttered and turned to her controller to override the traps she set up to her gates. But Dark suddenly pulled her against his chest and rolled the ground. He caught an arrow from the other side with his hand.

"You almost missed one." He said, arching his eyebrow. She smirked and finally pushed the confirm button on her controller.

"At least now we're even." She answered and raised her head from the ground to kiss his lips. He hummed and let her push him to lay on the ground while kissing. "You should probably turn down your pheromones, Dark. You're all over the place." She said after parting from the kiss, looking around. "There are scent detectors around too. They're planted in the trees so you won't be safe for too long." She said, roaming her eyes around the trees. There are usually red lights from those sensors and she cannot override it on her controller.

"I don't think I can do that when you're all over me like this, soldier." He answered and presses his hand behind her head to pull her for another kiss. Lisa cannot help not to smile against his lips but parted again.

"Shapeshift to your wolf. That way, you won't be attacked." She said again, finally getting up from him. "Your fur can turn down your scent."

"It's like you're inviting a naked man over your home, puppy. But I ain't complainin' though." Dark answered and gets up from the ground. He took off his black dress shirt and tossed it somewhere. Lisa cannot help not to look down his huge physique, making him smirk. "I don't usually blush, but keep watching." He teased, making her roll her eyes and turn away.  

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

22.1K 2.1K 19
❝I purple you.❞ ↠ an anthology of random scenarios starring taelice, in form of drabbles. ↠ mostly fluff based ; might include angst. ↠ accepting req...
48.4K 2.4K 49
This is the second book of Love War. Read the first book to understand the plot. No spoilers in the description. Synopsis for sequel is on the last c...
10.8K 465 53
[This is my first story- a fan fiction of Got7's Jackson Wang. Please be nice to me. I hope you love the storyline. Feedback is humbly accepted. Than...
1K 77 21
BTS x BLACKPINK Yoonlice She's just a girl, a singer. He's just a guy, a composer. Together they are 'the song'. #1 - Yoonlice - 25/03/2024 #3 - bp...