GO WHITE BOY GO|Marauders Era

Galing kay piercethesenutz

IN WHICH sometimes things are meant to be changed. ¥Started- may 3rd 2021¥ ¥Finished- incomplete¥ ¥edited- un... Higit pa

Act one
Rail me.
Backspace alt delete
Miss gurl-
Poggers
Besties for the resties
Shawty bae
You did this for what?
Since uh☝🏻 when
Go white boy go!
Baka😫
Ya'll rockin w the fit‼️
A/n- please read.
Just about McFuckin had it
Thought you were bae turns out your just fam😔🤟🏼
Whats the fuckin situuuaaation
The first horcrux
Out this hoe😎💥☝🏻
Redamancy
The wailing women.
Nightmares.
She likes girls, come on. Catch up
This feels very much like assualt😐☝🏻
Roll the dice all the way to hell at this point😟‼️
Literally what the actual fuckery is this?
Farewell you dumbasses
Act two
Alone. Again.
What's dead should stay dead.
Yes Make him blind then steal his inheritance!
Taylor swift. My wife of course
Full moon
The jetset life is gonna kill you
francis forever
and all at once
Sirius black is seriously back

Breed: diffrent

1.3K 50 15
Galing kay piercethesenutz

My eyes shot open due to a loud scream. I sat my body upright on the couch and listened.

" OH MY MERLIN" I heard someone yell and then followed a girly scream

What the fuck is going on?

I pulled the covers off of me and raced up to the boys dormitory. I angrily whipped the door open

" WHAT IS GOING ON IT IS 7 IN THE GOD DAMN MORNING" I yelled but they weren't focused on me.

I looked around the room and I nearly bursted into laughter. Siruis was holding what looked like to be a shoe up in the air on the left side of the room. James had his wand out looking concreted. Peter on the right side of the room was scared out of his mind, and Remus was laughing.

" THAT THING IS BIGGER THAN PETE'S ANIMAGUS FORM" Siruis yelled looking down at ground.

" AHHHH IT TWITCHED IT'S LEG" he yelled after

" YOU DARE CRWAL ON THE MARAUDERS DORMITORY FLOOR?" James asked being dramatic as always

I looked down to where they were looking and saw a spider. A spider seriously are these boys serious? I smiled at how dumb the boys were being. They might get on my nerves but they're funny.

" SOMEONE KILL IT" Peter yelled

" IF ANY OF YOU KILL IT I WILL KICK MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASSES" I screamed before going down to the spider.

" it's just a fucking spider you big baby's" I said scooping it up into my hands.

" yeah a spider that could have killed us" Siruis replied out of breath

"It's harmless you assholes. If you had killed it, you would have killed a harmless spider. " I said rolling my eyes.

I opened my hands a little to take a peek at the spider careful not to unleash it amongst the boys cause god knows that would be terrible.

" hi love, I'm going to put you outside so you don't end up being killed okay?" I spoke to it.

I walked over to the window which was ironically infront of Remus's bed.

" rem can you open the window?" I asked him. He shook his head and turned his body and opened the window slightly.

I sat the spider gently outside of his window and closed it.

" did you really just pick a fucking spider up and talk to it?" James asked me in disbelief while Peter looked like he was in awe.

" they are only a threat when they feel threatened. You can't scream once you see one you idiot." I rolled my eyes.

" I think I fall in love with you more and more everyday" Siruis told me proudly

" Siruis for the last time. You. Don't. Do. Relationships." I crossed my arms over my chest.

" I COULD!" He shouted

" Siruis Orin black if you don't shut the fuck up. Other people are sleeping." I hissed at him.

Siruis looked like an idea popped into his head. He smirked and started singing VERY LOUDLY walking at the door.

" NO" I yelled

I ran to him and jumped onto his back and stated pulling him backwards.

" ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. I'll stop" he said and stopped trying to wiggle me off his back.

" now get your ass back into that dormitory cause as much as I hate it. Just your boxers won't do" I said pulling him back once again.

He started walking towards the Boys's dorm

" so you think I have a nice body?" He asked me

" oh would you shut up" I rolled my eyes.

He walked into the dorm and I jumped off his back.

He turned around to face me.

" go on a date with me" he smiled.

" Siruis" i huffed

" no I'm 100%" he said changing his face to look serious.

I thought about it for a moment. " fine, we'll go on a couple dates if you want, and if you decide you want to do this we can, but if you don't that's fine" I stated

" so that's a yes?" He asked me

" yes. Siruis. It's a yes" I rolled my eyes.

" YES!" He threw his hands up into the air. I playfully rolled my eyes.

" alright get dressed you goons. Then we can go to breakfast" I smiled

"See you there darling" Siruis winked. I smiled and walked out of the door. I walked into my dorm quietly careful not to wake the others. I know damn well kes won't wake up untill like 1 pm so I don't have to worry about her.

I pulled my drawer out quietly and got a pair of ripped jeans and a black tub top and put a white cardigan over it.

I pulled on my converses and went over to get my makeup bag and my hairbrush. I went over to the bathroom and sat my stuff down at the sink.

I did my makeup first only putting light foundation on and eyeliner, then my i put my hair into two braids and walked out. I put my makeup away and headed out of the dorm.

I walked to the great hall by myself but I didn't mind it. It's good to have some silence once in awhile.

I got to the great hall and spotted the boys and went over to sit beside Peter.

" hi Pete" I greeted him.

" h-hi Hayden" he smiled

He's so shy it's cute.

" how did you sleep?" I asked him just trying to make small talk, but his eyes seemed to light up when I asked him. He must not be asked that a lot.

" fine actually, w-what about y-you" he said getting a piece of toast.

" eh the couch hurts my neck a little bit but good, thanks for asking" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

" Hayden come sit beside me" Siruis mentioned over to the spot between him and Remus.

" why?" I asked him.

" because I want you too" he rolled his eyes.

I sighed and looked at Pete " I'll sit beside you at dinner Pete" I smiled at him before walking over to sit down in between him and Remus.

Awkward😐

" so, Hayden where would you like to go for our date?" He asked smirking

" I already have a plan" I said whilst pouring a cup of orange juice.

" and what might that be?" He asked

" it's a surprise" I sung

" you're not going to kill me are you?" He asked me in a scared tone.

" no Siri I could never kill you" I said laughing

" good." He stated before turning to talk to James.

" breed: different" I mumbled under my breath.

I finished my orange juice and sat it down and sighed

" alright I'm going to be in the courtyard reading if you need me" I said before getting up and walking out.

You know what? I'm going to get my guitar and try to finish this song.

I walked up to the portrait and she let me in. I walked straight up to my dorm getting my guitar and going straight back to the courtyard.

I sat down on the grass and grabbed my pick from my pockets.

Just before I started to strum four boys walked up to me.

Jesus can I get a break?

"Singing with out me to listen?" James put a hand on his heart dramatically.

" didn't get the chance " I rolled my eyes

They all sat down beside me.

" well go ahead we're listening" James said motioning to the guitar.

" well I've been working on a song I wrote" I said placing my hands on the guitar.

" I'm sure it's lovely" Siruis spoke up.

I smiled at him and started strumming the guitar.

" we broke up a month ago

Your friends are mine

You know , I know you've moved on

Found someone new

One more girl who brings out the better in you

And I thought my heart was detached

From all the sunlight of our past

But she's so sweet

She's so pretty

Does she mean you forgot about me?

Oh, I hope you're happy

But not like how you were with me

I'm selfish I know, I can't let you go

So find someone great but don't find no one better

I hope you're happy, but don't be happier

And do you tell her she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen

An eternal love bullshit you know you'll never mean

Remember when I believed

You mean it when you said it first to me?

And now I'm pickin her apart

Like cuttin her down make you miss my wretched heart

But she's beautiful

She looks kind.

She probably gives you butterflies

I hope you're happy

But not like how you were with me

I'm selfish, I know

I can't let you go.

So find someone great

But don't find no one better

I hope you're happy

I wish you all the best, really

Say you love her baby

Just not like how you love me

And think of me fondly when your hands around her

I hope you're happy, but don't be happier.

Ooh, ooh

Ooh, ooh

I hope you're happy

Just not like how you were with me

I'm selfish, I know

Can't let you go

So find someone great but don't find no one better

I hope you're happy

But don't be happier."

" beautiful just beautiful" James said smiling as wide as he can.

" you are so talented it hurts" Siruis said sighing

" I can teach you how to play the guitar" I smiled at him.

"Really!" He said excitedly

" yes Siruis" I chuckled

" come over here beside me" I said patting to the spot beside me .

A/N- hi hi double updates asf😫 also I know this chapter kinda sucks I'm sorry:/

But song creds to the goddess that it Olivia rodrigo.

Happier- Olivia rodrigo from album SOUR stream it because it's SO SO GOOD.

Have a good day<3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

995K 24.9K 58
Sirius Black has had his fair share of women in his life, but there was something about her that drove him mad. Maybe it was the similarities in thei...
3.9M 116K 40
In which Milla Rosamund finds herself stuck in quite a compromising position beneath James Potter. - WARNING: This story will contain mature themes...
3.2M 109K 52
Being reborn into a completely different timeline seems a bit impossible, isn't it? but things aren't always as it seems. [cringe warning] [james po...
923K 31K 63
"if i mean anything to you i'm sorry, but i've made up my mind." ✧marauders era au✧ ✧uploaded 12/02/17✧ ✧completed 02/06/17✧ best ranking: #3 in fan...