~*His Eyes~*

By HunterxHunter1221

17 Year Old Alex Is not so excited about her new school but when she finds out who goes there Will she be hap... More

~*New Things~*
~*We Meet Again*~
~*Shit~*
~*So It Begins*~
~*Not So Bad~*
~*Some Time After~*
~*I just wanna blow your mind~*
~*The Project~*
~*Well how are you~*
~*YOU KNEW~*
~*Are You Serious~*
~*Fuck everything*~
~*Wow~*
~*Haha~*
~*Amusing~*
*~weeeee~*
Back In Action.
Fuck!
~*Beach~*
HOLD ON

~*The Meeting~*

125 2 0
By HunterxHunter1221

It was the beginning of a nice warm day "Alex Get up for school!" her mother scowled "I'm coming mom.." Alex Yelled. Alex threw on her school uniform and headed downstairs "Hi mom.." "What's wrong darling are you not excited to start your new school?" I'm just really nervous... Ever since dad left it's just been really hard and I don't know if I'll be liked by the other students." She replied nervously. "Oh darling" As she placed her hands on her cheeks "You have nothing to fear for you're amazing and just look at who's your mother as she takes a pose and spins and dances. Alex let out a giggle "What? You don't like my dance" said her mother. "Okay, Mom I'll be going." Alex threw on her shoes and her mother grabbed her shoulders "What mom?" Here you go As she handed her Toast. Alex hugged her mom "Thanks Ma I Love you" And ran out the door and to her bus stop to meet her best friend Ella. "HEYYYYY BESTIE," Ella said "Hey annoying ass," Alex said. Are you ready to go to the new school ^-^ Ella smirked? "No, but I don't have a fucking choice" As she flicked her. I heard there are some of the kids from our old school so not everything is so new Ella said. "I don't give a fuck" As she finished saying this the bus pulled up. "Oh boy here we fucking go" As she walked on the bus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 8.2K 59
They went to the same school. She was just like any other normal teenage girl in high school. He on the other hand wasn't like any other teenage boy...
496 36 32
"They say:Be true to yourself and nothing will go wrong, but sometimes I wonder, how can you be true to yourself when you don't even know who you are...
89.1K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...
127 41 21
The story surrounds a girl , Rose. She moves to America to achieve her ambition. But gets involved into other things. Since it's a mystery and not ju...