Dark Cravings

By Parqcxcm_hoe

[Mafia Fiction] ✧Ongoing✧ My eyes were hungrily gawking his while he kept pounding me on his thigh. With each... More

Welcome to The Mafia
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.

2.

232K 4.1K 2.4K
By Parqcxcm_hoe

HEAVEN'S POV:

I sat down on the chair in front of the dining table while dad went inside the kitchen and brought a whole tray bedecked with fries, my favorite cheese burger, hash browns and God knows what else.

"We have whole McDonald's menu but prepared by your Master Chef dada, for tonight. " he introduced proudly, sitting next to me. He probably worked whole day to get everything on the point.

I took my favorite burger and took a big bite. Taste of seasoning and the sauce, the best blend with chicken. Nobody in this world can compete with this perfection. He took a fry began showing me how crispy they are and how long he fried them. He even prepared the cheese sauce himself.

"This is the best" I spoke munching on crunchy hash browns along with milkshake. He couldn't even speak because of the one time serving size amount of fries in his mouth.

"Dad, I'll be graduating next week and I'm soooo happy. " I spoke, waiting for him to finish eating.
"I'll be there to scream, 'My coco did it' " he joked, cheered up and already proud.

"Promise me you'll be there" I extended my pinky at him and he locked it with his.
"Promise" He smiled.

NEXT DAY:

Like any other day, I came back from my college, tired but hyped about our graduation day. I placed my bag on the couch and went inside my room. Dad is still out on work, I think he'll be late today as well. Till then, I'll go and look up for some nice songs to play and dance to. It's evening time and the sun is going down, how about some slowed songs? Perfect.

I've more than twenty playlists based on my mood, but when I need one for a mood, I can never find it. Turning the volume all the way up in my headphones, I began doing some moves.

I kept twerking madly the way I wanted to the beat till I noticed my neighbor's dog watching me from the balcony. Well... this mustn't be this embarrassing. Changing the spot, I went in the kitchen and decided to have some snacks with the music. Moral of the story, check before twerking.
.

.....

After almost four hours, I was finally resting after having dinner I made but dad's still not home. He's generally home by nine and it's ten. I called him but his phone is off, probably his battery died. I rolled myself in the blanket, laying on the bed, waiting for the door bell to ring and him coming back, safe. It's not the first time, but every time this happens, it starts scaring me. I wish if we had a pet, at least I wouldn't feel so scared.

I tried to call him once again but it was still switched off. I don't have any of his co-worker's contact, he never let me know much about his work. I sighed and placed my phone on the night stand but right then, I got a text. It's from dad. I opened it and it said,

"Take care, Coco."

What this means? My mind and heart began racing at unidentifiable speed. Why is he saying such things? God, what if he is in some trouble? He never sent anything like this before.

I sat up and began palpitating. What happened to him? I don't have any clue of where this night is going to drag me and my guts are not helping either. I sat down on the couch, my fingers intertwined, praying for his safety.

Seconds, minutes, hours passed but I got no news from him untill midnight. I began crying, feeling helpless. I can't go out and my heart won't let me stay here. That text is now beginning to haunt me, maybe he's just playing with me or probably he was missing me. I don't know.

Right when I was sobbing helplessly on the couch, a loud bang on the door made me shake in terror. What was that?

"Open the door" a brisk voice ordered from outside. Who's this now? "Heaven Eloise, open the door" he voiced sternly, making my heart race. I never know what's waiting for me there, I never know. Dad, where are you? I began sobbing harder as that man kept banging the door. Just few steps away, my fate is on the door, I'm helpless. Why is this happening, what's this?

"Don, seems like we'll have to break it" I heard that voice complain to someone he saluted with the term 'Don'. I began shaking, is this a whole gang outside, waiting? I stood up and tried to run and hide somewhere till that same voice echoed,

"Heaven, we're not here to hurt you. It's about your father and it's important. Open the door"

I felt a sudden kick in my guts when I heard him talk about dad. What am I supposed to do? Crying harder, I decided to pick up my phone and call dad once again but no response. This night is so scary, I don't have anyone, maybe this was were I had to end up, helpless.

A loud thud on the door and it broke, falling down in front of me. I screamed and collapsed down on the floor, covering my face with my hand. They began entering in and I crumpled myself, crying.

"Please - Please let me go. " I began sobbing, speaking whatever came in my head. I can't dare to raise my head, I don't know what's up there. My breath began hitching and I kept crumbling up myself in fear.

"Don't worry, we're not here to hurt you. You can trust us." that brisk voice assured, I wiped my tears away and slowly peeked a glance at all those men standing like giants in front of me while I was on the floor. The one with black tracksuit on, tried to reach towards me but I got startled and he backed off. Sighing, he continued,

"Look girl, we're here to inform you something really important. Your father, Charles who used to work for our organization was shot during the task today. Unfortunately, he couldn't be saved. I'm sorry for your loss on behalf of all of us"

He spoke it with no expression on as if he does this everyday while my whole body froze and I couldn't breathe. Dad... No, this has to be some kind of joke, maybe he's trying to trick me or dad probably made up another prank for me. How can he leave me like this? He promised me he'll be there with me every time I need him, he promised.

I don't believe this man but then I remembered, that text, that last text I got from him. Does this mean..?? I felt hopeless as if someone just split my heart into half, how dark everything went and nothing was clearly visible to me. That most important part of my life, who was with me just hours ago is no more here, who was celebrating with me yesterday, now I can't see him smile ever again.

I looked over at them, seeking for a little bit of hope, waiting for someone to cackle up and tell me it was just a joke but no, all of them had a feeling of pity on my misery. I clutched my heart, falling apart. His face with that cheeky smile, every time he looked at me began running through my head. How he used to brighten up my day with his voice, calling me Coco and bossing me around, how he used to take away all my pain with no effort; but, today I'm in pain because of him and he's not here anymore to take it away.

I struggled, standing up and managed to face that man, asking him in my shattered weak voice,

"Please tell me this is not true" I begged for hope, willing for this moment to disappear or be an unfortunate nightmare I had.

"I told you, I'm not joking. He's dead" He ended me. Every single hope, everything that kept me on hold, all ended. I collapsed down on my knees, breathless and devastated. He promised me he'll be there on my graduation day, he can't break this promise, we never did. Dad.. Please come back, please tell these people how wrong they are.

All of a sudden, I heard few more footsteps on the entrance of the house. Two gunmen entered in and all the other men present inside moved aside. I wasn't able to take in anything, all I can see was my end. Someone entered in as soon as everyone settled and stopped in front of me.

"Don, I informed you I'll handle it. Why did you-" He began but paused soon. I was a complete mess, weak, both physically and mentally, in front of these huge men. How weird and scary this world looks now, as if everyone is here as my enemy, I've lost everything I had, my strength, support, life, everything.

"Out!" a sudden, toned, deep commanding voice echoed, ordering and made everyone to empty the place within next moment. That little bit of sense in me reminded me that the man who's in front of me is the one who was referred to as Don by those men. He's not good, not after I'm all alone.

I slide back, hitting the wall with my back and peeked a glance forward. He kneeled down in front, his presence being known and dominant by his fragrance and aura. I got startled, gasping and clutching my fingers together.

"Shh.. I won't hurt you, Nobody will." he reached for my face with his tenderly sliding fingers, wiping off the tears on my cheeks and lifted my chin up to face him, delicately.

The first thing I saw was his deeply captivating generic, soft, Carmel brown eyes that softened at view of mine. The scare on it, spreading over till his eyebrows made it pretty clear that this darkness in his eyes is not something you would want to ignore. A strand of hair, out of the set ones, rested over on his forehead and he had emotionless face made up out of that chiseled heavenly beauty. Never have I ever seen someone look this personable that it feels too perfect to exist.

He took my hand in his when I stopped crying, looking at him as if lost, studying him for a moment. His touch was so tender, unlike what he's presented like. His body that was toned like any athlete or probably better, under the shirt that clinged over it, exposing his toned muscles, was inked with tattoos from neck till his fingers.

His aura was that of an Alpha but his touch was soft as a flower. His eyes persisted darkness but it reflected light when he looked at me. Who's this man? I questioned to myself but I think the answer was with me. The man who is believed to be unbreakable, The Don, as people mention his name with respect. I never saw him in person, nor had any interest in knowing anything about him but the way he holds my gaze, fixed at him, made me rethink.

I tried but I couldn't withdraw my hand from his, for his strokes on my hand were so delicate that made me get lost in him for all this time. I know he's not a good man, he's villain of all stories that were ever told around him but my heart wasn't ready to understand that. I needed warmth, comfort for I was aching at this moment, everything that he had right now.

I looked away and withdrew my hand from his, sobbing quietly, covering my face. I'm all alone, I lost my everything. Thinking about dad not being anymore with me, made me loose all hope from my life. He was the only thing I had in this world, now it's all over, it's my end.

My breathe kept hitching and I cried out in pain that kept hitting my chest like thorns. He stood up and looked down at me.

“Pack up your essentials.” he ordered, in his stern voice, turning around towards the door, glancing over at his watch.

What is he going to do with me? I don't want to be anywhere near him, he's dangerous. What if he tries to take advantage of me now that I have nobody. My heart began racing and looked up at him, arguing,

“I-I'm not going anywhere with you” I stated with my hurting, shaking voice. I am so scared, I never know what he'll do.

He turned around and crossed his arms, his face all emotionless, darkening along with his actions.

Sweetheart, this wasn't a request.”  he spoke, his words, softly gliding out of his lips, made him look more mysterious. I wiped away my tears but still my vision was blurry. I lowered my head, mumbling softly,

“You'll do bad things to me. Dada always warned me about people like you”

He let out a soft breathy laugh as if amused by my words and placed his hand in his pocket.

“It was your dada himself who made people like me come here. I have given him my word. He wanted me take care of you after him.” he paused, taking a step close to me.
“And as I assured earlier, nobody will ever dare to look at you against your will, including me”

He spoke with power and sense of belief in his voice. Everything he spoke made me feel a different way, as if I can believe him. His words itself were enough to determine how much power he might have and how dominant his presence is. Is this where I'll have to go? Is this where I'll end up but is this my destiny or my destruction?

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
All you can do to support me:

Share
Vote
Comment
Follow, if you want to
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 26.2K 15
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
823K 39.2K 26
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...
351K 20.9K 45
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
575K 23K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...