The Prisoner of Oryn

By TaeMyGawd

'Jeon Jeongguk was the first ever king to come out as gay and marry a guy.' Every student who majored in his... More

1. Prologue
2. The actual cast
3. Epiphany
4. Research
5. Take off
6. The Bermuda Triangle
7. Sir Jung
8. Overwhelmed
9. Interrogation
10. Facts and Tears
11. They are not lying
12. Release
13. Questions
14. Hyung
15. Decorations
16. Ask for anything
17. A few more hyungs
18. Chef In
19. I don't know!!
20. I LOVE YOU!!
21. Night at the lake
22. Family dinner
23. Guilt
24. Am I gay?
25. I am sorry
26. Sword fight
27. Crown Prince?
28. Jealous
29. I am not gay......right?
30. Firecannon
31. Euphoria
32. Mess
33. Real Pleasure
34. Death-deserving crime?
35. Disgusting!
36. The letter
37. The shock
38. The Sun of Oryn
39. Another letter
40. Regret
41. Home
42. Agony
43. Stop me if you can
44. I hate you
45. Bermuda plans
46. A King's Rage
47. I'm gonna miss you
48. Together
49. Reasons to love Firecannon
50. To the twenty first century!!
51. Bath area and zooming boxes
52. Theatrics
53. Stubborn
54. The club
56. Epilogue
Thank you
The Psychs

55. Homeland

15.5K 1.1K 485
By TaeMyGawd

"What do you mean you are going to settle in South Korea??" Mrs. Kim asked incredulously over dinner a week later. 

"I mean exactly what you think I mean" Taehyung said, taking a mental note on how his mother still didn't stop wearing pants. 

Ever since Taehyung returned from the club the first day with a knife in his hand, asking his mother to hide all the knives in their house, Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Park had started covering themselves up from their necks to their toes in clothes. 

Just like Taehyung, they had thought that "I will chop your heads off" was a normal habitual threat that slipped out of Jeongguk's mouth until then. But the second they realized that the man was literally trying to carry knives around, they realized that it was better to keep themselves safe as well. 

Ever since then, Taehyung hadn't seen his mother in her skirts. It was as if she pushed all of her short clothes far inside her closet and the very thought of it made him laugh. 

"She means why" Mr. Kim said. 

"Just cause. We are twenty five now. We need to settle down too, right?" Taehyung said. "But why Korea? You can just move out of our house and settle somewhere around here, right?" Mrs. Kim whined. 

"Eomma, it is already hard for Jeongguk and Jeongyeon to adjust to this century. We want them to at least be in a place where they speak a familiar language" Taehyung explained. 

Jeongguk, who realized that he had absolutely no say in the discussion, silently continued eating his food. 

"He's got a point, though" Mr. Kim pointed out. "Thanks, dad" Taehyung said and continued. "We already talked to Bogum hyung about our Ph.D. He said we can continue it in the Seoul National University. He promised to refer us to a guide over there."  

"Ohh, that's good" Mr. Kim said. 

"It's not like we need a guide anyway, cause there's literally no one who knows Jeongguk's story better than he and I, but it's just more of a formality" Taehyung continued. 

"Hmm, of course. So when are you planning to move out?" Mr. Kim asked. Mrs. Kim, who still needed some time to digest the sudden news, stayed completely silent. 

"Maybe after a month? I talked to Minjae yesterday and he said he knew someone who could make documents for Jeongguk and Jeongie underground. We'll leave after that's done" Taehyung said. 

"What documents?" Jeongguk asked. 

"Your birth certificate and stuff like that" Taehyung said. "Hmm" Jeongguk continued eating. 

"Alright, then. I'll talk to Mr. Park and look for a house for you guys and make necessary arrangements. Are you and Jimin planning to live together or in different houses?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Different, but together. Like, even apartments are fine as long as we are neighbours" Taehyung said. "Okay, we'll look into it" Mr. Kim said. 

Later that night, as Taehyung snuggled deeper into Jeongguk's chest, Jeongguk voiced out the thought that had been eating his brain's roots ever since Taehyung and Jimin mentioned moving to Korea. 

He vaguely remembered Taehyung mentioning that his Kingdom, along with Alyndus and a few other Kingdoms were later going to become Korea. Does that mean he was going to live in a future version of his own Kingdom?

"I don't think I am coping well to this century, Taehyung-ah" he said. 

Taehyung looked up worriedly. "What makes you think so?" he asked. 

"I don't know. I never understand half of what you are saying, I am always depending on you for everything, I don't know how to use a single thing he-"

"Shhhh" Taehyung silenced him with a finger on his lips. 

"It's just been a week, Ggukie. Give it some time. Even I struggled when I first came to your century. And you have been really fast. Trust me. I am amazed by how fast you have been grasping things. You already know how to call someone on your phone, isn't that a great achievement? My grandmother still struggles with it" Taehyung said. 

"Are you saying I'm like your grandmother?" Jeongguk asked with a frown. 

"No, my King. I'm saying that she has been trying to learn how to use a phone for almost ten years now and she still can't figure it out and it's just been three days since I got you a phone and you already know quite a lot of things in it" Taehyung said proudly. 

"Hmm. Are you sure everything will be alright?" Jeongguk asked hesitantly. "Of course. No doubt at all. You are a fast learner, love" Taehyung said. 

"Hmm" Jeongguk said and bent down to steal a peck. "Hey, do it properly" Taehyung protested. "Did I ever tell you that you are adorable?" Jeongguk asked, bundling his husband up in his arms. 

"I don't know....lemme think..." Taehyung said, his voice coming out strained due to his tight position in his husband's arms. "....maybe a million times?" he asked.

"Hmm...I guess it wasn't enough if it is making you think so much" Jeongguk said and bent down to smash Taehyung's lips with his. Taehyung wrapped his hands around him immediately and melted into the kiss. 

Within no time, the affection and love dripping in the sweet kiss turned into lust and heat. "I want you, my King. I want you to make love to me" Taehyung panted as Jeongguk banged him onto the bed and got on top of him. 

"Did I ever tell you that I'm glad I made you my prisoner?" Jeongguk asked with his tongue on Taehyung's chest. "No" Taehyung panted, a low moan leaving his mouth at the heavenly feeling of Jeongguk's tongue on his nipples. 

"Well, I'm glad I made you my prisoner, love" Jeongguk said. "I'm glad I made you a Prisoner of Oryn" he said and bit Taehyung's nipple, making him moan louder. "Thank you, my King" Taehyung said, but it sounded more like a groan than a statement. 

Jeongguk slowly moved downwards with a hand of his massaging Taehyung's hips. Taehyung gasped when Jeongguk finally reached his length. He hurried to get out of his boxers and kick them away. 

"Fast...don't tease" he panted. "Shh" Jeongguk said and took his sweet time around Taehyung's hole, reducing him to a loud moaning mess. He slipped out of his own boxers and straddled on top of Taehyung. 

He positioned his junior at Taehyung's entrance and was just about to make a grand entrance when a shrill yell cut through the house. 

"WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP, YOU ASSHOLES!!!" Taehyung's mother yelled from the other bedroom, making Jeongguk scramble away from Taehyung and fall off the bed in the process. 

They stayed frozen for a couple of minutes, hoping Taehyung's mother would fall asleep soon. "GOOD" another yell came from her bedroom and they knew it then that they couldn't do anything intimate until they moved out of the house. 

With a frustrated sigh, Jeongguk and Taehyung got into the bathroom and turned the shower on to muffle the sounds of them jerking each other off. 

This continued for the next one month. 

Both Jeongguk and Jeongyeon made great progress in adapting to the century and the changes and Taehyung and Jimin couldn't be any more prouder. 

Minjae, as promised, had prepared all the necessary documents for Jeongguk and Jeongyeon without asking any questions. 

Mr. Kim and Mr. Park had found a nice place for them in Seoul and had made all the arrangements for them to move into their new houses without any problem.

After a long session of tears and goodbyes, Taehyung and Jimin found themselves in an airplane along with Jeongguk and Jeongyeon, travelling back to their homeland, towards the light of their new lives. 

"Wait, wait, wait, come again?" Jimin asked as they settled in a cab after reaching Seoul. 

"I said I've decided to write a novel in my free time" Taehyung repeated for him. 

"What about your Ph.D??" Jeongyeon asked. 

"I'm gonna start after my Ph.D, of course" Taehyung said. 

"Ohh. What's the name of the book?" Jeongguk asked. 

Taehyung turned to face him with a smug smile. 

"The King of Oryn" he winked at him. 

************THE END************

There's an epilogue left, guys. Don't leave yet. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.8K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...
234K 16.9K 51
Jeon Jeongguk, the crown prince of Jeonseol and the winner of one of the bloodiest wars ever. The great prince, who went on a voyage after the war an...
517K 21.8K 35
Marriage is the biggest commitment a person commits to. Divorce is an option but you will always have the 'divorced' stamp on you from the eyes of th...
775K 51.4K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...