๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด โ˜…ๅฝก ๐—ž.๐—• ๐˜… ๐—•...

By notbakugowaifu

[๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š™๐šž๐š ๐šž๐š™ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š... More

Info on y/n
Almost over
Chillin
Gradution
Summer 1/4
Summer 2/4
Summer 3/4
Update
Summer 4/4
Info of Akane
Entrance Exam
First day
THANK YOU SO MUCH๐Ÿ’•( ห˜ ยณห˜)โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
Hero Course Curriculum
Class President
USJ
Party planing
Pool night
Morning trips
Taken
Him
Update
conclusion
The break up
Captive

Hotel party

879 20 11
By notbakugowaifu

After a few minutes of packing, Bakugo offers to take you and your siblings to the hotel and you accept.

[Honk Honk]

The sound of Bakugo's car was outside of your house. "Aye come downstairs with your bags! Let's go!" You yell from downstairs. "Okay!" They both responded while coming down the stairs. "Do you have your tablet and the charger?" You ask Tj. He nodded. "Phone and charger?" You say turning around to Kendall. She nodded.

"Okay before we leave whatever we happens in the hotel stays in the hotel. Got it?" You say grabbing your keys. "Yea." They both responded. You unlock the door to see Bakugo's car he was wearing that skull tank top with black sweatpants. Shit, he could eat me out any time.

You lock the door to see Katsuki come out of his car and coming towards you. "Hey woman, who all coming to the hotel," Bakugo said wrapping his arms around my neck. "WTF IS THIS NIGGA DOING?!"You thought to yourself. "Um just you, me, Kendall, Tj, Mina, Sero, Jirou, Kirishima, Denki, and my friend Skyy and her sister and little brother, everyone else was busy and said that they would make it to my party." You say walking to the car with him.

He opened the door for you to get in, then closes it and walks to the driver seat then cuts on the radio which I saw was playing music. Which me and Katsuki were singing along to with some other music genres.

We make it to the hotel and walk inside. "Whoa, this place is huge!" Kendall said. "Yea this place is pretty cool," Bakugo said as we walk into the counter. "Hello beautiful young lady, how may I help you this fine night?" The young man at the front desk said with a smile. "Uhh okay, I'm her the check-in for Y/n L/n, please. You replied. "Okay here are 3 key cards if you need more, call the front desk." The young man said giving me the cards

"Thank you! Have a nice night!" You say walking away with your bag. Bakugo out of no where started growling but not as loud as usual. You just him he always does it anyways. While walking to the elevator you get a call from your mom checking up on you guys.

"Hey, Y/n I was just checking up on y'all, but are okay?" Your mom said. "Oh yea we just got to the hotel, we going to the room now." You say as you walk. "Okay call me if something happens, love you." Your mom said while hanging up.

[Click]

The sound of the card opening the door.

The rooms:

There was two other sides with 2 beds just like this, the other one had 3 and with a bathroom on each side with a pull out couch.

Bakugo takes your bag and you then slams you onto the bed. You started laughing like crazy, and you knew it was going to be fun tonight. Mina calls you saying she and Jirou were downstairs so you said that you would be back.

When the elevator doors opened Mina and Jirou came running towards you saying how cool the hotel was. You guys make it back to the room and you tell them that you were going to shower quick.

You get your clothes and luckily you already shaved, when the water hit you body it felt like heaven on on your body, after a few mins you get a towel and wrap it around your body and stepping out of the shower.

You left your bag in the room, you peek your head out of the door to see no one but Katsuki. "Bakubabe can you give me my bag." You say opening the door. He looks over to you for a bit with no reaction then gets up and grabs your bag and walks over to you.

He stuck the bag in your face. "Thanks bitch." Closing the door before you could say anything. "Okay, watch what you say before I kill you." You say flopping back in the bed.

You come out of the bathroom with your pajamas on.

Your pajamas:

This is also the picture they took of you and posted.

"I'm ready to destroy everyone in uno." You say as you put your bag down and jump on top of Bakugo. He just stared at his phone, then he gets a call from the boys, he gets up and tells you he'll be back.

Since everyone was here now you could make them cry while playing UNO. "Mina come over here, I am going to make them cry!" You say confidently. "Not if I do it first!" She says getting the cards and putting them on the table.

"Hey Y/n!" Sero said walking in and hugging you. The rest of them greeted you. "Come over here s I can make you cry!" You yell at them. "I don't want to play that dumb game with you losers," Katsuki says laying on the bed.

"Okay, I know I would be scared if I knew I would lose to." You say turning around knowing you hit a nerve. "TRY ME, WOMEN!" He says jumping out of the bed and in a chair. He snatches the cards and passes them out.

Right then you got a text from your friend saying that she was downstairs. "This is not over I have to get my friend from downstairs, but go ahead and play. I'll be back." You say getting up, putting for slippers on, and walking to the door. "Don't worry Y/n I'll put him in his place for you!" Mina says looking at her cards. "Tsk," Bakugo replied.

[Ding]

The elevator doors opens, you look at the front desk to see, Skky and her siblings. When she saw you she ran to you and jumps on you and you almost fell but you kept your balance. "Hey guys, I missed you so much!" You say hugging her and her siblings.

"I missed you too and Tj!" Amary said hugging your leg. Mya hugged you then asked where was your sister, so you take them to the hotel room where everyone was.

____________________________________

Outside of the hotel room

"Uhh Y/n is your friends chill?" Skky asked tapping on my shoulder. "Oh yea they are but Katsuki, but if he is giving you a problem just tell me." You said opening the door.

"Goodnight." Katsuki said putting his head down. "That's fine, I'm not about to keep barking at a bitch that ain't gone do shit," Mina said pulling her bonnet out of her face. Denki just started laughing but covering his mouth.

"Tj and Kendall are in that room." You said pointing to a door. "Okay," Amary said walking while Mya was by his side.

"Just mad because all might didn't pick you." Mina said pulling out her phone with everyone was laughing including you and Skky. "At least I don't look like the pinky pie from my little pony," Katsuki said putting his head up.

At this point everyone was shocked and walk just covering their mouths. "You trying to get down or you just trying to run your mouth!" (3x) Mina said getting up. "Your the one with a problem dumbass. If you have a problem then post up. " Katsuki said crossing his arms.

"Oh right. Forgot you only throw yourself into sludge villains." Mina said making everyone gasp. Then Katsuki just was quiet. "Oh just trying to run your mouth," Mina said looking up. "If any time we can get down at any moment," Katsuki said over Mina's shit.

"Damn that was harsh Mimi." You say making everyone turn their heads to see you and Skky. "Oh, yea guys this is my friend Skky."  You said. "Sup," Skky said. "Your really pretty!" Mina said coming over to you two. "Oh, thanks," Skky replied.

"Come on so we and make these fools cry!" You said grabbing Skky's hand. You all sit and play for a while Skky had brought some drinks from her house. You were a little tipsy but not that drunk.

"Hold on I'm going to check on them real quick." You said getting up from the table. You open the door to see you and Skky's sibling's dead sleep. It looks like they had fun. "I wanna go to the pool downstairs," Mina said plopping her head back.

"Mina it's like 2:00 in the morning and you think they with let us in?" Kirishima replied. "What if we sneak?" Skky said. "Well, we first have to see if someone is standing at the front desk," Jirou said. "Okay let's just put our stuff in a bag then change down there," Denki said.

"That's cool." Sero said. Everyone gets up, you find a tote bag in one of the closets then you all get your stuff and put it in the bag then start to walk out of the room.

While walking Denki knocked on a door then everyone took off running, "WHY YOU DID THAT YOU BITCH!" Katsuki yelled at Denki. You all get back to walking but Denki wanted to do a backflip.

He drops the bag and lands on his back, Sero got it all one camera tho. You all make it downstairs seeing some middle-aged man at the front desk.

"Shit what we going to do?" Katsuki asked.

____________________________________

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚞𝚟𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟺𝙺 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍!

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜-𝟷𝟼𝟷𝟹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
363K 13K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
448K 30.4K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...