Taken

[road rage was in the atmosphere]
[BEEP BEEEPPP]

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BEEPING AT ME BITCH!" Bakugo yelled.

For a good 27 minutes you guys have been in traffic, you could breath from your laughter. Bakugo on the only hand was heated because some person wouldn't let him over in the lanes.

"Will you shut up already!" Bakugo yelled at you. You tried to catch your breath to answer him back but you couldn't so that whole ride back to the hotel was the sound of a hyena and a mad man.

____

At the hotel

As soon as y'all walked through that door, it was a fucking hot box.

"Are y'all seriously getting high right before we go out?" You said but then a thought pops in your head.

"You dumb fuckers! Did you guys ev-" You said as you stoped in your tracks to see Sero's tape at the bottom of the door so the kids couldn't smell it. "See we already thought of that N/n. Now come and smoke some I even rolled yours." Sero said holding up a blunt.

"Okay fine only for a few minutes then I have to get ready to go." You said as you walk to the other room, you put the bags down and head to the room and peak your head through to see half of them sleep and the other half on their phones/tablets.

____
Like 10 minutes later

It was was like a hot sauna in there, the balcony door was open but it was still hot in there, Denki was acting stupid so he made everyone laugh, then you all argue about with hero could kill each other. "No way

You tried to get up but you couldn't get up without falling right back down. But you finally caught your balance. You tell the kids to get ready and start the bathwater, you don't have to help them because both of their sisters like to be in charge so you left them to it.

"I'm going to get ready." You say as you walk into the bathroom with your heavy-ass bag. After taking a shower and doing your morning routine, you have a lot of trouble picking which outfit you want to wear.

"Skky I need hel-actually I just need strength." You said dramatically. Everyone was getting up to cater to you but the girls told them it was probably a girl problem which it kinda was all of the girls went inside of the bathroom to see what was the problem.

"Okay so I couldn't pick a outfit when I was at home so I brought both now I can't even choose!" You said losing your mind over an outfit. "Ok we'll show us and we'll help," Jirou tells you as you go into the bathtub so you can do like a show for them.

First choice: