USJ

[Kiss Me More played in the atmosphere]

It was your ring tone.

You just got out the shower and see who it is as you walk in your room, it was your friends, so you answer the call.

"HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY OUR FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD!" They all screamed at you. "Bruh my birthday is in two days but. YASS BITCHS!" You yelled and they cheered you on. "But what are you going to do for your birthday?" Mina asked.

"Oh we are doing it some place but I still have to find a outfit. I made some invitations so you'll see soon." You say putting your bra and underwear on. "Perfect me and Jirou don't have one either." Mina said and Kirishima and Sero were like"OoOoOo!" Then started laughing. "What was that?" You said putting your shoes on. "DON'T SAY A WORD!" Denki said.

"What is they talking about?" Mina asked the boys. "Y'all niggas weird. But I know I won't tell no one." You start walking to school.

At school

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. I, All might, and another facility member will be keeping tabs on you." Mr. Aizawa explained. "Uhh, sir what kind of training is this?" Sero asked.

"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, there will be shipwreck and stuff." Mr. Aizawa said. You prayed that you would get a good number because stuff like that we need a good one. "I'm not finished." Mr. Aizawa said shutting up the class. "I know you all are excited about costumes but they might limit you but do what you want." Mr. Aizawa said walking to the bus.

In the girls locker room

You were about to change but a not falls out your locker saying.

"Stay away from my man or there will be consequences you little whore. <3"

You burst out laughing then crumbles the paper up and throw it in the trash as you walk out but you wanted to mess with who ever it was so you write back saying.

"You talk a lot for someone who can't face me so if there's a problem we can take it somewhere where they won't stop the fight test bitch. :)"

You giggle a bit then place it in you locker then walk to the bus.

On the bus

You sat in the back of the but then put your AirPods in listening to the top playlist recommended for you, everyone just start talking so you decided to listen. "Well if any of our classmates have pro quirks it's, Bakugo, Y/n, and Todoroki." Kirishima said complaining them. "Thanks kiri." You said with a smile

"Sure, but Bakugo's always angry, so he'll never be that popular." Tsu said. You covered your mouth of that comment because it was so true. Bakugo gets up and starts yelling at tsu but she's unbothered. Jirou looks uncomfortable so you tap on her shoulder and ask her if she wants to switch seats.

So y'all switch seat so you end up next to katsuki, you were just sitting there laughing. "You know we just met you and we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage," Denki said with confidence. You couldn't hold it in so you burst out laughing it was too fun.

Then it was time to get off the bus. "Don't let me get under your skin bakubabe." You say getting up and walking to the doors.