Obsessed

By avengersrecruit

Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3r... More

Info
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓈𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈
𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒
𝓃𝑒𝓌𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇
𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒-𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹
𝒹𝒾𝓍𝒾𝑒
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒
𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇
𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓈
𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌
𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒾𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓎
𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈
𝓉𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒
𝒴𝓊𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁
𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈
𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑜𝓇𝓎
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝑒
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓎
𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹
𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒
𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇
𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹
𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒻𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓅𝓈𝓎𝒸𝒽𝑜
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓈𝓎𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓎
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉
𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓎
𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒
𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝕕𝕙 𝕡𝕥.𝟙 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎
𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝓃𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽
𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
More Info

𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈

18.5K 413 643
By avengersrecruit

HARRY'S POV
"Where's Y/N?" I asked Ginny as she attempted to walk by while I waited in front of the train. She was late and if she were to miss it, then so would I.

"I don't know. Will you die if she chooses not to come?" She rolled her eyes and proceeded onto the train.

"Maybe!" I shouted after her. I leaned over my trolley with the expectations that i'd calm down.

I looked up at the clock and sighed. The station was getting quiet as everyone started boarding the train. I tapped my foot through a state of impatience.

"Harry!" Ron called after stepping off the train, "What are you doing?" He questioned.

"Waiting." I responded.

"On?..." He raised his eyebrows due to confusion.

"Y/N. Did you forget she was your friend too? Clearly you did because you'd be waiting on her as well." I began to get aggravated at the fact that I was the only one who cared.

"Harry-"

"What?" I interrupted him angrily and stood up straight to cross my arms.

"She's on the train already." He confessed awkwardly. I uncrossed my arms and curled my brows.

'What? How did I miss her?' I made my way onto the train after leaving my trolley, hoping someone else would see it and make sure my belongings get there.

I walked down the isle of the express and checked every compartment. "Harry! Slow down!" I saw Hermione in a room with Ginny, Fred, and George.

"Hermione?" I called out to her after opening the door. She looked up at me, "Where's Y/N?"

"She's went to the far side of the train." Ginny interrupted as if she were annoyed. It didn't seem like anyone else knew the answer anyway.

I closed their door and proceeded down the isle. I followed the sounds of her laughter and stopped to notice what was going on.

Ron was standing behind me with hopes that I wouldn't say anything. I noticed because he kept tugging on my shirt to sit somewhere.

"Harry, the train's about to mo-"

"What are you doing?" I cut Ron off to halt
Y/N's laughter while she sat in the banquette with another.

"Sitting?" She furrowed her brows, "Is everything okay or.."

"No because you're not just "sitting" you're sitting with-"

"Are you jealous Pottah? I'm sure she sees you enough anyway. Besides, she told me that you wouldn't mind as long as I don't bother you but right now you're bothering me instead." Draco spoke so I didn't have enough time to finish.

The train began to move causing me to fall backwards onto Ron. He fell into an empty seat and I caught myself by holding onto the wooden frame of his booth.

Draco chuckled at us as I sat down, opposite of Ron.

"I don't enjoy sitting back here." Ron complained.

"Clearly someone does." I mumbled and rolled my eyes at the thought of Y/N and Draco sitting together.

"I'm getting the feeling that you don't want me to sit here." Y/N sighed calmly.

"I don't." I confessed after looking at her.

"Why?" She questioned.

"Because!" I slammed my fist onto the table, slightly scaring Ron.

I didn't get to finish because I didn't want to be rude to anyone. Draco hasn't really been annoying us lately so I had no reason to be upset.

I sat my elbows on the table and ran my hands through my hair to calm myself. "You know what?" I glanced at her before standing up abruptly to grab her hand and pull her out of her seat.

THIRD PERSON
"That was oddly dramatic." Draco voiced before standing up to sit with someone else. Ron followed behind Y/N and Harry as they found an empty private compartment.

"Give us a second, Ron!" Harry slightly shouted after closing the door to their room. Ron opened the door anyway, "Dude?" Harry exclaimed.

"What? The trolley lady was coming." Ron told him with slight concern that he would be in her  way. He sat by Harry and tried not to listen in on their conversation.

"What is it, Harry?" Y/N finally got back on topic.

"Why were you talking to Malfoy?" Harry questioned feeling a bit envious of their conversation. "Do you like him?"

"What?" Y/N spoke with a scoff.

"Were you talking about me? What were you talking about?" Harry rambled in curiosity.

"We weren't talking about anyone we were talking about our favorite films. Harry I promise he won't be disrespectful to you anymore. I told him that if he wants to be friends with me he has to be able to get along with my friends as well. I know he's not completely there yet but it's a start." She compromised, "Why would me liking him matter?"

"I mean it wouldn't but.. I was just curious." Harry confirmed, "I just wanted to make sure you were alright because.. well cause I care about you and I want only the best for you."

"Bullshit." Ron stated with a laugh.

"What?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Well it's obvious you like her or else you wouldn't be so jealous and controlling." Ron responded as he motioned to Y/N.

"No." Was all Harry said to end the conversation.

"Ron.." Y/N called out to him. He looked up at her with raised eyebrows, "Can we.." She motioned with her fingers to indicate that she'd like to switch spots with him.

He got up and sat on her side and she did the same. She moved over so that her and Harry were closer.

"What?" Harry spoke softly with a laugh. Y/N laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Harry wrapped his arm around her shoulder and propped his head up against the window. He caressed the top of her head and closed his eyes as well.

Ron smiled because he shipped them the most. He got up to leave the room and squeeze in with Hermione and the rest but, there was something he had to do first.

"Guys come look." He spoke and led him towards Y/N and Harry. They stopped at their door and everyone smiled at them.

"That's so adorable." Hermione states with a smirk.

"I knew it!" Fred shouted. The rest of the group stared at him, visually telling him to stay quiet. Ginny walked away first and the rest of them followed.

"Do you think we'll be like that someday?" Hermione smiled as the five of them sat down in their private area.

"Is that a joke?" Ron asked with a chuckle.

"What? I didn't mean together! Gross.. no, what? No. I meant with our significant others." She corrected herself awkwardly.

"I wouldn't say Y/N is Harry's significant other." He scoffed in disbelief.

"They definitely will be together very soon if not already." She confirmed.

"We don't know that." He brushed it off after coming to the realization that Harry and Y/N might actually start dating.

"Seems like you're jealous." Hermione laughed at the look on his face. The rest of the group were listening and laughed at Hermione's assumption.

He shook his head and rolled his eyes before looking out of the window. "Well? When did it start?" She asked him humorously.

"When did what start?" He mocked her.

"Your crush on Y/N of course!" Ginny added into the conversation.

"Was it recent?" George chipped in.

"Or when you first met her!" Fred finished his sentence and looked over at George to start their laughter.

"That's rubbish. I don't have a crush on her. Besides, I can't do that to Harry he's just so madly in love with her I'd ruin everything." Ron admitted with a sigh.

"There it is!" George shouted.

"You confessed it just now Ron!" Fred joined in causing him and George to look at each other.

"Confessed what?" Ron looked over at him.

"You said, "I like her so much that it would ruin her and Harry's relationship and I don't want to be a terrible friend"." Hermione mocked with a smile.

"No I did not you twit." Ron snapped at her feeling as if he weren't able to have his own opinions on Y/N.

"Right." Hermione stated sarcastically.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 12.5K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...
19 0 9
Before I say anything else. This is a short story I had to write for my Harry Potter class in 10th grade. Evelyn Potter had just lost her last famil...
782 48 18
This is like most other Harry fics, protective older brother(s), Starts in year 3, Y/N has a secret power blah Blah blah But I'll try to make it exc...
1.5K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...