The Offer That Changed My Lif...

By gigglegeek11

ATTENTION: THIS BOOK WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AND IT WILL BE VERY CONFUSING IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST BOOK... More

The Offer That Changed My Life
The Offer
Meeting up
Tree House!?
Duo!?
Bowling!
The choice
Lazy-Day
Going To Jail!?
Campfire stories and... People getting lost!?!
Fighting and Song Writing
Fun in the sun
DairyQueen and... Robberies?
Flights to... Boston?
Chipotle status!
New York Concerts!
YouNow
Movie Marathon!
The test
The secret
Ninjas and Paint Balling
Studio Stammers
Thanksgiving Feasts!
Games and Dates!
THE TRAILER'S UP!
Amnesia...
Oh No They Didnt!
There goes the power!
Holiday Traditions!
Party On!
Hide and Seek!
Nemo :)
FANGIRL TIPS
Girls Night Out
Messy Surprises!
First Tour Concert!
Sight Seeing Gone Wrong
Marco Polo and Nightmares
Last Tour!
Movie Mayhem
Ripped Contracts and Happiness
YouNow!!
Blindfolds, Swings, and Stars
#interrogatingfaith
Trampolines and Sparks
Starbucks Riot!
Playgrounds and Really Rude Workers
Muffins and Pasta
LA Adventures

Secret Meet and Greats

12.2K 279 217
By gigglegeek11

"Shawn! Lexie!" Charles calls out. I get out of my bed and walk into the room with the TV in it. A few seconds later Shawn shows up too. We're still on the tour bus, but we're not in England anymore- we're in Australia! We went on all the tours in England and then flew out here and got back on the bus. "Today we are having a party."

"PARTAY!" I yell excitedly while strutting around the room.

"Not exactly," Angela laughs. "Basically you guys will get ready early and there's a small little party. Mostly for Charles and I meeting some others and to discuss music. A few people might show up that are your ages, though. It'll take place before the concerts and everything, but it'll still be at the venue."

"Oh," Shawn frowns. "That doesn't sound like much fun."

"The music industry isn't always fun," Charles reminds us.

"Especially when you're in charge," I mutter under my breath. Shawn hears me and lightly elbows me while giving me the 'don't be rude' look.

"Anyway, just make sure to wear something decent. Just no sweatpants and hoodies," he continues. "I think that's all we've got to say. We'll show up at the venue in about forty five minutes so just get ready."

"Okay," I agree. I run over to my bag and grab a ripped pair of light jean shorts and a pink tank top that has a picture of a heart with an arrow through it.

I run over to the bathroom and change into my outfit. After deciding on shoes, I throw on my black and white converse and then put on some light makeup.

"Lexie!" Shawn groans while banging his fist on the door. "You've been in there forever. Are you almost done?"

I open up the door and then step out of the bathroom. "I'm done."

I put my pajamas back into my suitcase and then sit on the couch and get on Twitter.

@LexieMadisonxoxo: who's up for a following spree? RT!

I smile as I send it and then start following people. I feel like I don't do followings sprees enough. I just wish that I could follow everyone and meet all of my fans.

Shawn walks out of the bathroom and sits down next to me.

"We're here!" Angela announces. "Let's go."

I hook arms with Shawn and then we walk out of the bus. The light blinds me for a second, but then I get used to the brightness.

"Hey, look," he smiles. "There are already some fans lining up."

I look over and see a bunch of fans over by a big barrier. I turn and start to walk over to them, but then Charles grabs my arm.

"You can't meet them," he snaps. "You only get to meet VIPS. It wouldn't be fair if you met everyone because the VIPS paid extra."

I roll my eyes but turn back towards the fans and mouth 'we'll be back later'.

When we enter the building, a bunch of bulky security guards walk over to us and start walking us to the room where the party will take place.

"Shawn," I whisper. "I really hope this party isn't going to be too boring."

"It probably will be," he chuckles. "But we'll deal with it. Hey, didn't Angela say there might be a few people our age there?"

"Yeah, she said that," I nod. "I hope they're nice."

"Yeah," he agrees.

One of the guards open a door and then we walk into a plain white room. The room is chilly, probably because of the air conditioner blowing on full blast. There's also a large table, which has chips, pretzels, cheetos, and a bunch of other snacks on it. Next to it is a cooler full of sodas.

"Hello," Charles smiles while shaking somebody's hand. The room has quite a few people in it, but they're all sitting at the table. There's a few bean bags on the floor so I run over and jump onto one of them.

Angela shoots me a glare and I just give her an innocent look.

"How are you so good at not acting devious?" Shawn asks while sitting besides me on a different bean bag. "You, Matt, and Nash are about tied for being devious and evil, but you all always act so innocent after. How?"

"I don't know," I shrug. "It takes lots of practice."

"I guess," he laughs. "I could never be that good."

"But you're Shawn!" I giggle. "You're already cute and innocent, you don't have to act like it. Plus you never do anything really bad."

"What are you talking about? I'm a bad boy," he smirks and I start to die with laughter. "Why are you laughing? I'm just saying the truth."

"Sorry," I apologize. "I didn't mean to ruin your bad boy reputation"

"Fine," he sniffs while turning around so he's not facing me.

"Shaaaawn," I groan. "I was kidding!"

"Okay you're forgiven," he grins.

"So, what happened to kids our age being here?" I ask while looking around.

"I don't know," he frowns. "Maybe they-"

"Sorry we're late!" a man interrupts while running through a door. "Traffic was horrible."

Following behind him are no other than Troye Sivan and Tyde Levi. (A/N: they're brothers if you didn't know lol I just don't want anyone to be lost)

"TROYE!" I scream while running over to him and giving him a hug. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Hey guys," he laughs. "It's been awhile."

Charles coughs loudly and then looks at us. "We're trying to work here."

I roll my eyes and then go and sit back down on the bean bags. Troye, Tyde, and Shawn follow.

"So what's new?" Shawn asks.

"Nothing really," Tyde shrugs.

"HE WAS TALKING TO ME!" Troye yells while shoving Tyde off of his beanbag. "I've been working on YouTube, music, and all that jazz. I've been pretty busy."

"Ohhh. We've been really busy on tour," I explain. "So what's new for you, Tyde?"

"Nothing really," Tyde shrugs. "I have been working on school and youtube, though."

"What about you guys?" Troye asks. "How's tour been?"

"It's been pretty good. It's awesome meeting everyone. But Charles and Angela are horrible," I roll my eyes. "They literally are so strict and treat us like children."

"Ohh," Tyde frowns. "That sucks."

"Yeah," Shawn agrees. "Wait-do you guys want to go and meet some fans now? There's a bunch of them by the gate. Charles doesn't want us to meet them because apparently it would be unfair because the VIPS paid more to meet us. But we can sneak out right now."

"SHAWN YOU'RE ACTUALLY BEING DEVIOUS!" I squeal while giving him a high five. "And I'm down for doing that."

"Same," Troye nods. "Let's go."

"Excuse me," I interrupt the meeting. "Is it okay if we look around?"

Angela thinks for a moment and then responds. "Sure, but don't be loud. If there are any complaints of you being loud, you'll be in extreme trouble."

"Alright," I promise. "Let's go."

We walk outside and then see that the fans are still there.

"Hey guys," I smile while walking over to the gate.

"Do you think that we can go into the gate and take pictures?" Tyde asks.

"That might be a little dangerous," Shawn frowns.

"But it would be easier to take pictures with them," I point out.

"Yeah, we could even have everyone line up so we could meet as many people as we can," Troye adds.

"I guess we could do that," Shawn sighs. "I just don't want to get mobbed or anything."

"You'll be fine," I laugh.

I stand on top of a picnic table and then whistle loudly causing everyone to get quiet. "Okay guys, we're going to try to meet you all. But for us to do that, you'll have to line up into one line. The person in the front will meet Shawn, me, Troye, and then Tyde. That's the routine."

Everyone quickly lines up and then we open the gate. The first girl steps forward. Shawn hugs her, takes a picture with her, and then talks to her for a few minutes before she moves onto me and the next person goes over to Shawn.

"Hey what's your name?" I smile.

"Kylie," she blushes. "I'm a huge fan."

"Aw! Well do you want a picture?" I ask.

"Yeah," Kylie nods. "Can we pose back to back and do a funny face?"

"Of course," I agree. We take the picture and then I give her a hug. "Thanks for supporting us!"

"Thank you for being a great idol," she grins before moving on to meet Troye.

We keep meeting fans for awhile until the line is gone. We met everyone!

"Thank you for coming today!" I yell before walking back inside.

"That was so fun," Shawn exclaims. "And Angela and Charles don't even know we just snuck out to meet everyone!"

"Right!" Tyde laughs.

We quietly go back to the room where the meeting is at. When we open up the door, the room goes silent and everyone looks at us.

I awkwardly wave and then head back over to the bean bags. Everyone begins to talk again, but that was really weird.

"What do you want to do now?" Tyde asks.

"We can play charades," I suggests.

"Sure!" Troye happily agrees. "Who wants to act first?"

"Me!" I yell. "Pleeeeease?"

"I don't care," Shawn shrugs.

"YES!" I whisper shout. "Okay, I got this."

I start to crawl around on the ground with a pillow on my back.

"A turtle?" Tyde guesses.

I shake my head and keep crawling.

"An elephant?" Troye asks.

"A camel?" Shawn questions me.

"ARE YOU GUYS BLIND IM A FREAKING LLAMA!"

"How was that a llama?" Shawn laughs.

"Yeah, how?" Troye speaks up.

"It was a llama that got hit by a car," I frown. "Now the llama is really upset because he doesn't like talking about that story and you just made him explain it again. I'm done."

"Let's not play charades," Tyde chuckles.

"That's probably a good idea," Shawn agrees. "Lexie, how much sugar have you had today?"

"A lot!" I exclaim while jumping up and down.

Shawn grabs my hand and pulls me back down to the ground. "They're having a meeting, we have to be quiet."

"But I can't when I'm all sugared up!"
I pout.

"Did a fan give you candy?" Troye asks.

"YES SHE WAS SO NICE!" I whisper yell.

"Hold on," Shawn tells me before getting up. A few seconds later he returns with a bottle of water. "Here, drink this."

I drink it and then I feel a lot less sugared up. I don't know why, but I did.

"Thanks," I laugh.

"What else can we do now?" Tyde asks.

"We could-" I start to say.

"How about someone other than Lexie answers this," Troye jokes.

"You are all so mean," I pout.

"Guys," Angela interrupts. "We're going to go outside to finish talking. You can stay in here but please don't burn down this building."

"Okay," I nod.

When everyone leaves the room, Shawn, Tyde, Troye, and I run over to the table and start eating the food.

"Don't get too hyper again," Tyde warns.

"I'll try," I smirk while eating another pretzel.

*************************************

Song Suggestion: A Little Too Much by Shawn Mendes

Reader of the week: Kylie_1009

This wasn't my best chapter, but I still hope you liked it. If you did make sure to vote, comment, share, and to follow me!

Also, if you all could subscribe to my YouTube channel, that would be great! I'm trying to reach 200 subscribers and when I do I'll be doing an #askfaith. My YouTube is Fangirl Faith so feel free to check it out!

Also, The Offer That Changed My Life trailer is almost done! When it is, I'll make sure to tell you all it. That'll also be on my YouTube channel. So if you subscribe to my channel, you'll get notified when I post a new video, including the trailer.

I feel like I don't say this enough, but I love you all so much and I can't thank you enough for all the support I've gotten in this last year. It has truly changed my life❤️❤️

Twitter- gigglegeek11 (if you follow and tweet me 'Wattpad sent me' I'll follow you back)

YouTube- Fangirl Faith

YouNow- gigglegeek11

Patreon- Fangirl Faith

Vine- Basically Basic Edits

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.1K 31
Courtney wasn't your average girl. She was super famous thanks to Vine. Everywhere she went she was noticed. Court, though, wasn't interested in bein...
73K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
651K 10.9K 96
Two 16 year old girls decide that over the summer they want to go to Florida to have a good time, party and go to the beach. But what happens when St...
8.7K 230 19
Once Jasmin is done touring with Shawn Mendes she still has her "best friend" back home. But are they really still best friends? Jasmin goes through...