B13 The Peacekeeper

By bagsybaggins

|Third story of A14| ×My Weakness makes me Stronger× The Gladers reached the end of the maze, being saved by... More

|1| - Help
|2| - Too Late
|3| - The Heart of the Revolution
|4| - Immunity
|5| - Infultration
|6| - The Radio Escape
|7| - Confrontation
|8| - The Encounter
|10| - His Story
|11| - The Attack
|12| - Shadows across the Room
|13| - Whispers
|14| - The Mission
|15| - Unraveling
|16| - Like sands in an hourglass
|17| - Never the Same
|18| - The Nightmare
|19| - The Recovery
|20| - The End of the Past (E1)
|21| - Start of the Future (E2)
|22| - Notes of the Past (PETER'S ENDING)
**HB13**

|9| - The Discovery

2K 67 127
By bagsybaggins

**Freddie Highmore as Sammy.**

|THIRD POV|

YN ripped her hand out of Peter's grasp, her eyes wide as she takes a step back.

"How? How do you know?"

Peter narrows his eyes, shoulders tense as he inhales harshly.

"That's what you ask? How do I know? What about my question YN, when were you going to tell me about this? When it was too late? When you became a fucking Crank?" He hissed, taking a step forward. "What's going to happen when we go back and find them? What are they going to do knowing that your dead, gone."

YN stared at him, frowning at him before sighing and turning away. She flexes her stiff fingers as she looks over the edge of the building.

"When YN."

"I don't know Peter." She whispers, the wind picking up and blowing her hair behind her.

She turns her head towards him, the tears visibly falling down her cheeks. Peter's eyes widen.

"I don't know anything Peter. I don't know how long I have left. How long I'll still be me for. I don't know what to do Peter." Her voice cracks as she looks down at her feet.

Peter sighs under his breath, taking a step forward he slowly brings her into his arms. He closes his eyes as she begins to break down in his arms.

"I don't know if I'll be able to see them again Pete. I'm scared that I won't be able to say goodbye."

He stayed silent, not knowing what to say because the truth was more apparent to both of them. Lies wouldn't help.

She wouldn't make it in time to see them. The Flare was already up to her shoulder, soon it would reach her heart, and then.

Peter shook his head, pushing her back enough to look her in her teary eyes.

"Hey, hey look at me. You'll make it, I won't let you become one of them before you see your family again. Okay?" He smiles slightly.

YN stares up at him in shock, before it melted into a kind smile. She nods. "Okay."

Peter smiles and pulls her back into a hug. "Good."

But behind his eyes, the sadness was bleeding back in. And it left him with a heavy heart.

~TIME SKIP~

:LUCY POV:

YN was talking to John about the plans of when we were going to finally leave the last city and take the rest of our friends back from WICKED. Peter was listening to the radio while tinkering with another invention of his. Sighing, I pick up my gun and knife, my black bracelet jingling as I tucked in the gun. 

"Where are you going?" YN asked as I began to walk to the door.

"Just wanted to take a walk. Don't worry, I'll be back soon." I smile as I walk out the door. 

"BE CAREFUL AND CARRY YOUR GUN!" She yelled just before the door closed.

I smile to myself before walking down the stairs, heading towards the doors leading towards the streets.

/THE SCORCH\

/THOMAS POV/

I could understand why they called it the scorch now, the sun and sand. I cover my eyes with the shadow of my hand, and I glare in the direction of the sun. 

"We should take a break there Thomas!" I heard Minho yell from behind me.

I glance at him before looking to where he was pointing. It looked like a bridge that had collapsed. 

I nod my head, glancing over at Emmy who was wearing a hat bigger than her head. It provided some shading for her face though, so that was good.

"Yeah, let's go." 

\THE LAST CITY/

:LUCY POV:

I walked down the market area, buying a few apples before walking on again. I glance over my shoulder, frowning when I see unfamiliar surroundings. I felt panic creeping up my throat and I glanced around trying to spot something familiar.

"Lost something, my Dear?"

I swirl to my right, noticing an old lady, her right eye completely white. I gulp and smile nervously at her smile that showed her gaps of missing teeth. Shaking my head, I take a few steps back away from her.

I almost tripped as someone bumped into me, one of the apples spilling from my bag.

"Oh, gods I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going." 

I blink rapidly before spinning around to see the familiar dark brown hair leaning down and picking up the apple I had dropped. My breath caught in my throat softly as he stood up fully, his eyes trained on the apple. He rubbed the apple on his sleeve rapidly, before his blue eyes met mine.

I felt the heat building up in my cheeks, just like his was spreading to his ears.

"I'm sorry about your apple." He said softly before holding it out for me to take. "It should be okay now, it wasn't on the ground long." 

I felt like someone had taken the words out of my brain and shoved them in a dark hole in space. Or like I was a fish out of the water, I was too shocked to speak.

"What are you doing here Sammy?" I mumble loudly enough for him to hear, and he did.

His eyes widened slightly, his eyes never straying from mine.

"Lucy?" He asked.

My eyes widened as I realize what I had just done. He knew that I was outside the last city, that I wasn't staying in the city where the actual guards stayed.

But, why was he here?

I hesitantly nod before glancing around, realizing that we were still in the crowd. 

"I think we need to talk," I say before I grab his hand and pull him out of the crowd.

"Wait!" He jerks his hand, causing me to stop and look at him.

"We- you can come to my place. We can talk there."

I frowned slightly before nodding my head. He smiled shyly before grasping my hand and pulling me in the direction that he was going. I followed him, blindly. Glancing over my shoulder, the WICKED walls slowly begin to grow smaller with each step. 

And it almost feels like we were disappearing from WICKED's eyes forever.

It felt, safe.

**TMR BLOOPERS AND MEME TIME**

"Hello! Welcome back to where the cast of TMR answers questions!" Minho says as he smiles at the camera.

"You mean cast of B13 right?" Lucy asks as she raises a brow at Minho.

Rolling his eyes he nods.

"I'm Emmy! And I'll be asking the questions giving to us by you! The ones reading! Watching?" Emmy asked as she turned towards Lucy.

Lucy shrugs her shoulders before nodding. "Reading would be the correct word for this I guess. But on to the questions!"

Emmy smiles as she flips the white clipboard over.

"Okay, it says that there were no questions from anyone. So the Director made some up!" Emmy nodded her head. "The first one is for Lucy! What is your opinion on Sammy?"

Lucy hums to herself before smiling. "I think, trying to not spoil anything, that next chapter will reveal a lot of answers about his character. But in my opinion, I think that he's absolutely adorable and I'm very confused about how he became a WICKED guard! He's too kind for that sort of job!"

"But he doesn't do anything other than patrol Lucy, it's not that difficult to do." Minho points out.

Lucy rolls her eyes, "Yeah but still when you think of guards you think of tough guys who eat bones for breakfast or something."

"BoNeS fOR bREAKFAST!" Minho laughs.

//////

"Okay, Minho finally stopped laughing so here is the next question!" Emmy says. 

"Who is your bestie on set?"

Minho and Lucy blink, before sighing. "YN's my bestie," Lucy replies.

"I think Newt would be my bestie if Thomas didn't exist-"

"Your hair gel is your bestie."

//////

"Road work ahead!" YN pointed out from the car window.

"UH sure hope it does." Peter replied before driving into the crank tunnel.

"PETER! REVERSE REVERSE! aHHHHHHHH" Lucy screamed.

//////

"I feel like he's about to come threaten me." Sammy whispers to the camera as he noticed Peter glaring at him.

"We all will Sammy." YN says from beside him.

"HOLY SHI-"

//////

"Play it Newt." Minho snickers as he opens Thomas's trailer door.

Newt smiled and shook his head as he pressed a button.

The tv turns on, play the animal documentary.

"The giant horse cock ways over 11 pounds." was played loudly from the tv, and Minho zoomed the camera in of Thomas's face.

"The fucking WHAT?"

//////

"This isn't a blooper really. But I think you need to hear this." Newt says to the camera.

"You're valid, and your loved. I'm proud of you, so keep on fighting. We love you all." Newt smiles.

//////

"Get in, we're going to blow up WICKED." YN says from the sun roof, holding a rocket launcher.

**TMR MEME TIME**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 897 38
*CURRENTLY EDITING* 𑁍 = Edited (You can still read) Based on The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials & Death Cure *Going along by the movies* "Always prote...
6.6K 361 38
She is able to heal all other wounds, but is unable to save herself. The sequel to The Healer; a combination of The Scorch and Death Cure. Follow Ev...
20K 393 14
Sequel to "WICKED games" and based off the Scorch Trials movie. (Y/N) and the other Gladers escaped the Maze, learned of the organisation WICKED and...
23.1K 1K 32
Subject A11, Otherwise known as a huge pain in the ass for W.I.C.K.E.D The Subject's name is (Y/n), She was sent into the Maze purely by accident but...