Crook | K.th

By dionnes_tapes

And so he says with the devil's blood on his hands and the truth coating his cherry red lips - "๐˜๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๏ฟฝ... More

warnings/things to know.
characters
prologue
Crook 1: This Is A Man's World
Crook 2: Starts With A 'B' Ends With A 'Y'
Crook 3: Lion's Den
Crook 4: Memories
Crook 5: The Yong
Crook 6: Bumble Bee
Crook 7: When Time Fails To Heal
Crook 8: Run
Crook 9: Money Talks
Crook 11: Irreparable
Crook 12: Pretty Little Lies
Crook 13: A Taste Of Paradise
Crook 14: Im Here To Stay
Crook 15: Alone
Crook 15: Danger and Affection
Crook 16: 48 Hrs
Crook 17: Lonely Child
Crook 18: Love Me Again
Crook 19: Cigarettes After Sex

Crook 10: The Damsel

1.8K 119 19
By dionnes_tapes

/Liyah G's POV/

Liyah's lips are as soft as cotton as they plant sinful kisses against the neck of a lover that was not hers. Her naked breasts pressed against the clothed chest of her companions counterparts, hardened and exposed nipples gliding against the ironed, cheetah print blazer as her fingers hold on to the back of the couch. There is but a scent of white diamond and sex in the air, the soft jazz descends from the surface of the record player as Liyah grinds her hips against the woman's. A hue of red light dipping into the crevice of her arched, smooth brown back.

"My time is almost up." Liyah whispers into the woman's ear, seconds before she grasps the tip of her ear in a teasing manner with her pearly white teeth. The woman smirks knowingly, hands that once gently caressed Liyah's waist now tighten as she goes to keep her planted.

"Don't remind me." The woman mumbled, tucking her cute little pointed noise into Liyah's neck. She younger woman giggles at the ticklish feeling, lulling her head to the side.

"Why don't we do this anymore?" The woman asked. Liyah hummed, but never actually answers.

"We don't have fun anymore. Do you remember, the fun we had?" The older woman slowly lifts her head, leaning back before gazing up at the exotic dancer. Beneath her wispy lashes, Liyah catches a seductive gaze.

"I think I need a reminder." Liyah says lowly, right hand slipping from its position on the couch and down to the woman's lap. Her pencil skirt had rode up on her long, slender brown legs. Liyah lowers her eyes as she dances her fingers between the woman's legs, teasingly tracing the lining of her panties. The woman could only focus on Liyah's face.

"How could you forget?" The woman questions. "The way I used to lick you everywhere and you'd do the same to me..." she carries off, leaving the rest up to the imagination. Liyah's mind stutters. And suddenly, all she could think about was them tangled up in the sheets of her bed. Hands between each other's legs, lips inseparable from one another.

"The way we used to stick together like honey." The woman hums, a hint of a moan caught between her words as she mildly falls into the feeling of Liyah's teasing. Her eyes focus in on the younger lady's breasts, and, she can't control the urge to lean forward and catch one between her lips. Latching her painted lips on to Liyah's sensitive nipple, the dancer hisses as she is taken by surprise. Back arching which drives her finger in an upward motion against the woman's panties.

"Mhmm." The woman hums, eyes slowly closing as she pulls away from Liyah's breast. "You don't remember that?" Her Spanish accent is thick, sultry. Liyah almost, almost falls into the trap.

"How could I ever forget?" Liyah jokes light heartedly. The woman grins, shaking her head.

"I used to spoil you rotten, princesa." She clicks her tongue. "Why don't we do that anymore?"

Liyah slowly draws her hand out from between the woman's legs, and her other from the couch.

"You got engaged." Liyah painfully reminds her. And just as easily as it had been built, her paradise comes crashing down. The woman sighed as she dropped her hands from Liyah's waist. Liyah scoffed and stood up from the woman's lap, heels clacking against the floor as she goes to retrieve her top from the mini stage she had earlier performed on.

The paradise room was her room tonight. Luckily, she hadn't many request. But she did have a very special lady pass by, and Liyah couldn't deny her after having not seen her in what seemed like forever.

Boni was an older woman, 29 years old and engaged. She and Liyah had something, once upon a time. It wasn't quite a relationship, but it wasn't simply a friendship. It was romantic but not official. It was a fairytale to Liyah, her first ever time being completely involved with a woman.

She loved Boni then, but not the same as she did now. She was a an Afro-Spanish chick, Liyah liked how she carried herself. She was older, beautiful. Mature. They had first met one night during Liyah's six month anniversary of working at the club. Boni was...entranced by her. The story of them wasn't a story worth telling if you weren't apart of the experience. What they once had was simply magical. Which is why Boni found it hard to let go despite being engaged to her male fiancé at the moment.

If only she knew how often Liyah thought about her as well...

"Liyah, don't." Boni says frustratedly. Standing from the couch, she fluffs her wavy hair over her shoulders and straightens her work attire. She worked as a lawyer, her soon to be husband was a lawyer as well.

"Don't what?" Liyah questions, pretending to be aloof as she throws on the lingerie top. The sheer red fabric exposed her brown nipples but Liyah is comfortable in it. It's become a second skin.

"Don't be so dismissive and heartless." Boni says softly. Liyah blows out a breath, eyes closed as she stands in the center of the room. She hated feeling vulnerable. But Boni was one of those people who made her feel so...unsure. So small.

Boni's hands rope around Liyah once again. Without even a thought, Liyah holds her hands there, facing ahead with anticipation.

"I still love you Liyah. And...I told you that Malcom is more than willing to have an open relationship." Boni reminds Liyah.

"I can't do that." Liyah shook her head. "And you can't either."

Boni sighed in defeat. Liyah knew that she was being difficult, but Boni would have to understand her point of view. It would be selfish to involve herself in what they had. Liyah couldn't do it.

"Well," Boni started. Her hand did not ease up from Liyah's waist. It drove Liyah crazy. She no longer seen a future with Boni that involved romance. But she did see a friendship that would torture her for awhile until she fully got over the woman. She was someone who had helped Liyah at a very low point in her life. One of Liyah's firsts. She was simply unforgettable and Liyah would be a fool to ignore that.

Suddenly, the strap of Liyah's panties is expanded as a couple of folded hundred dollar bills are slid inside alone with a business card. Liyah raised her brows.

"In case you ever need me. You can reach me via my business number and we'll go from there." Boni says. Liyah nodded.

"Thank you." She cleared her throat awkwardly. Although they weren't saying the actual words, this interaction felt like a goodbye. Liyah had never been good at goodbyes.

"I guess I'll see you around, mi princesa." (My princess).

Liyah gives a half of a smile, her heart splitting into two at the realization that she had to let go of what she was once attached to.

"I'll see you around." Liyah slithered her way out of Boni's grasp. Although it hurt to, she turns to kiss the woman lovingly on the lips before taking one last look into her brown eyes. Boni is noticeably full of emotion, but Liyah has to ignore it. Push forward because, she still had a job to do and money to make.

The breath that escapes Liyah's lips is sharp. She turns on her heels and strides out of the paradise room. Naturally, her hips dip and sway. Her chin held high as she walked as if she was the only person in the building - owning it. The night was no longer young. Boni was one of the last customers, and Liyah's last request for the paradise room. She had never taken it as far as Jimin did. The most she did for men was strip completely, and maybe give a few kisses or what not. Women were a bit different. She felt more comfortable with women. More safer. Her limits with women exceeded those of men.

The dancer's eyes are a bit teary as she enters the dressing room. A lot of the dancers had went home for the night, Liyah being one of the few remaining and even she herself was about to go home. Her head is down as she wipes her eyes and walks towards her vanity, skillfully dodging any hazards that could've potentially harmed her.

Once she reaches her vanity, Liyah plops down on the little stool and immediately gets to work with wiping her makeup. The pro to having the car for tonight was that she didn't have to wait for Jimin. Liyah could clean herself up , get her things and be on the way home without a single worry.

As she retrieves a makeup wipe, she is oblivious to the intruder now standing behind her. He had managed to slip into the dressing room without making a peep. Liyah look's up and sees him, a gasp leaving her lips seeing as his appearance was unexpected.

"B-Bobby." Liyah stuttered, furrowing her eyebrows. "You scared me."

Bobby smirks, hands planted on the back of Liyah's shoulders as he looks up at her through the mirror. Liyah could see how red the tip of his nose was and smell the liquor off of his clothes. He was obviously intoxicated in more ways than one.

"Scared you?" He chuckled. Liyah gulped, this sudden fear creeping into her.

"Yes." She forces a steady tone.

"Where are you going? The club is opened for another hour or so." He lowers his voice.

"You said that I could leave after my session in the paradise room." Liyah reminded him. Bobby frowned. "Did I?" He asked. Liyah nodded.

Her boss tilts his head. She wondered what he was thinking. His left hand slithers around her neck, where he grips her throat. Liyah closed her eyes, mentally praying that he didn't hurt her all because he was drunk. She hated when they were alone because he was always so unpredictable.

"Well if you're leaving then I guess you have a little something for me, hmm?" He says lowly. Liyah didn't have anything for him. Besides the money Boni gave her, her other bills had been put up and counted long ago. Bobby was simply being greedy.

"I paid you your share—"

"I'm not talking about moneyyyy, liyahhhh." He sings. Liyah shuttered. His lips are wet and warm as they ghost over the shell of her ear. Suddenly, Liyah is but a scared little bird trapped in a cage. Bobby's grip on her throat tightens, restricting her breathing and it's regulation.

"You looked so sexy tonight." Bobby whispers. "Almost hurt myself trying to restrain from pulling you off that stage and into my office." Liyah groans as he takes a deep sniff into her skin.

"B-Bobby." Liyah shook her head, shaking hand on his as she tried to pull him away. "Please don't do this."

Bobby kissed his teeth, glaring at her through the vanity mirror. Liyah stared back at him, scared. Trembling. He noticed her fear and she knew he fed off of it. So much to the point where her telling him to stop would only make him continue.

"You cheap whores and your silly paranoia." He tsked, loosening his grip on her throat before tossing her head forward. Liyah sniffled, head down as Bobby stumbled out of the dressing room. She could still feel his touch, and not in a pleasant way.

This was a normal occurrence. It did not happen as often, but it happened from time to time. Liyah couldn't count the amount of times she had to fight bobby off of her because he came inside of the dressing room coked up and drunk off of his ass, looking for a fix that Liyah could not give him. His advances only got stronger each time. Liyah was terrified of him because he held so much weight in her life. His disapproval could break her, and his approval could make her. Liyah feared him.

The woman scrambles to pick up what little dignity she had left after tonight. After cleaning her face, she counted what Boni had given her. A solid $750 plus the business card. Liyah felt reassured that she would always have support from Boni, but depressed because she would no longer have her to run to all of the time. It was bittersweet, but mostly bitter.

After getting dressed up in her thrifted, vintage leather sheepskin trench coat, Liyah grabs her duffel bag, hits the lights out on her vanity before stepping out of the dressing room. The back door exit is occupied by a security guard, a stoic look on his face as he stands posted up on the corner. Once Liyah leaves, she will no longer be protected by him. Not that she was protected by him on the inside anyways.

"You have a Goodnight." Liyah says politely. The guard only offers her a head nod and that was that.

Liyah sighs as she steps out. The summer night hair was murky. She could smell the dew dripping from the trees, and the mist caused her heels to glide against the concrete. The dancer is only focused on getting to the mustang, paying hardly any attention to her surroundings as she walks through the parking lot. Her breathing is shaky as she reaches into her bag for the car keys, and just as she pulls them out she is unexpectedly being thrown up against an unfamiliar black vehicle. Heavy set.

"Ah-" Liyah hisses as the back of her head makes contact with the window. Her eyes widen as she looks forward, now face to face with a masked face and a figure dressed in all black. A blade held up to her throat.

"Drop the fuckin' duffle." The deep, muffled voice demands. Liyah gritted. She had a weapon of her own but couldn't get to it due to them being pressed up against her. She felt helpless.

"You whores hard at hearing or somethin'? Drop the fuckin' duffle!" His spit hits her lips. Liyah grimaced, turning her head to the side as he nudged the blade into her throat. This was, perhaps one of the worst nights of her life. Danger seemingly lurking in every corner. Liyah just wanted a break.

"P-please—" Liyah stammered, hands struggling to hold on to the duffle. But she would rather die than have him take what she worked hard to earn. Liyah needed this money.

The robber began to try and force the bag out of her hand but Liyah simply refused to let go. Wrestling him as he tried to snatch the bag, feeling woozy the more he tossed her around. Even after she kicked and shoved, he was a larger person and was hardly affected by her actions. Finally, he is fed up with her. Liyah feels herself being thrown to the ground. Pieces of shattered glass on the ground, her hand makes contact with the shreds drawing a deep cut. Blood oozing from her skin.

"Fuck!" Liyah swore, eyes squeezing shut as the burning pain overcomes her.

He stands over her. Sinisterly peering down at her, bending down eye level. "If I can't get one thing out of a cheap bitch like you then I'll get something else, huh?" He says darkly, forcing his hand under Liyah's trench coat.

But it doesn't get far. He barely comes in contact with the center of her thighs before he is being thrown off of her due to a thick boot coming in contact with the side of his head. Liyah gasps, taken aback as she watches the scene play out. Him, now being straddled. Head being punched into the ground. Blood splattered on his face as the mask rides up on his brown skin.

Liyah frowns. He was one of the security guards that had worked in the club...Jameson.

Liyah could care less about him getting hurt. But all of the blood was overwhelming to see. It just brought her back to a terrible place, a memory she did not want to revisit.

In a struggle, she tries to stand up. The person who had attacked Jameson was not letting up. Not a single sound left his lips as he damn near killed the man.

Liyah's legs are wobbly as she drags herself and her bag closer to the mustang. But she barely makes it before she collapses again on a weak stomach, still thinking of all the blood. Her vision becomes blurry, blood still leaking from her hand. She crouches down and - at once, she gives up and completely faints beneath the crescent moon.

-
A/n: *bites nails*

This took three days to right. I hope this wasn't too too much for some of you to read. If it was, I completely understand and apologize.

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...